mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11561, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 11560, grapes wrote:Let me die like a man tomorrow if I'm wrong.
Just let me live one more day and I swear it will all work out, he says. LOL.
Quoting this for the hilarity considering your slot is far more guilty of this sin than grapes's slot ever would be. I don't think I need to reiterate how many times you said, "Don't lynch us, let us live for just this much longer".
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 12524, Reasonably Rational wrote:Played a game that was at 11,500 posts and around 200,000 words of hydra chat on your phone before, have you?
Not both at the same time, but both individually, yes, actually.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11579, grapes wrote:Even if you're pocketed by rr why me over almost? Or fuzzy who you've acknowledged is only trying to take vig shots that go against the wishes of confirmed town?
This is another interaction which throws doubt onto the Almost50-grapes scumteam.

grapes was focusing on RR, but grapes's secondary focus was on Almost50.
Almost50's primary focus was on grapes.

They had absolutely no need to distance/bus like that in the endgame. In fact, immediately after having lost Shadow_step, it'd have been detrimental (even suicidal) for them to have done so.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11584, Almost50 wrote:grapes: RR is OMGUSing.
grapes: Why me over Almost
grapes: TFL is trying to go against the will of conf!Town
grapes: Could random be scum?
The only one he didn't throw shade on (apart from Mastina & MoI) is Shiro, and this is for an obvious reason. If there is one scum remaining then Shiro IS clear, and since both Mastina and MoI do believe it's one more lynch to go then mud slinging Shiro would back fire on grapes.
The thing is lynching grapes today either ends the game in a Town victory or confirms there IS another scumster alive, thus bringing Shiro back to the lynch pool. There is no doubt in my mind now that grapes will flip red. He is accusing RR of flailing when all I see is grapes is the one flailing hard trying to pin it on anyone he can.
I know I'm Town and don't need to prove it anymore.
This leaves us with grapes and Shiro (not an OR though). Shiro was bubbled yesterday, so cannot be the "only" scumster alive. So it is either grapes, OR grapes AND Shiro.
This was yet another town interaction. I just don't see why an Almost50-grapes scumteam acts this way.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11589, grapes wrote:
@Almost
In post 11551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11547, grapes wrote:I've been obvtown all game. Twie either didn't really think confirming that would mean anything, or thought you all would drown in wine over it. Look what happened.
So you're saying Scum!TWIE confirmed Sky being Scum for shits and giggles?
In post 11552, grapes wrote:Sky was already dead at that point.
Don't ignore a man who's trying to have a conversation with you. Now, I was gonna ignore this as you just forgetting how shit went down or not reading. (it's a big game)
But you dropping that point and then moving on to exponentially weaker ones is making me scratch my head here. I'm not the one flailing here. I was trying to get random to realize just how bad his play has been but he literally doesn't care. Done talking to him. Your tunnel on me came out of left field
You need to get with varsoon about why your wording was different. And tell me how anything RR has done since I dropped my case on them (or anything at all this game for that matter) looks town.
This is yet another one which doesn't feel scum-scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11593, grapes wrote:
In post 11587, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Grapes – Speaking of Leftovers – Grapes is the only player that could be. He basically claimed Lapis to me in our PT. Lapis does make thematic sense as scum who could join the scum team in a passive way. And the lack of scum kill last Night may indicate that Lapis lacks the ability to make the scum factional kill. I’m more considering this based of 11540 as an answer to “why do you think there are two scum left”. Also the AtE and insults in 11573 and 11574 are pretty bad.
You're a complete ass.
You know what's really shitty about the day before last is that I knew the only way for me to save creature and get shadow lynched was to convince you on shadow scum. I knew I couldn't convince you creature-town, so I spent my energy trying to wake the rest of the game up on that and sell you on shadow-scum with a case and you didn't EVEN RESPOND TO IT. UGHHHHHHHH
And I know like I've been busy and shit and that was a particular two weeks where I didn't have a lot of time to post BUT I FUCKINGTRIED. I'VE BEEN ADVANCING A TOWN AGENDA WHILE RR HAS BEEN ADVANCING A SCUM AGENDA.
Your flavor spec is bad. How many traitors do you think this game is gonna have? We all signed up to play mafia not blindfolded darts. I'm also not a very nice person when I'm getting voted for no good reason and if you don't know ...
I'm the AtE fucking CHAMPION.
This also felt genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11603, grapes wrote:Almost's ability lends more credence to scum not killing and also trying to brew up paranoia on fuzzy if he's town. That's pretty clear.
And as previously established: Almost50-grapes as a scumteam has no reason to no-kill. There's no risk of being caught killing, because Almost50 can just lie about his result and say grapes went nowhere even when someone died. All these posts, they just...don't look like scum talking about a scumbuddy.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 12525, mastin2 wrote:
In post 11561, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 11560, grapes wrote:Let me die like a man tomorrow if I'm wrong.
Just let me live one more day and I swear it will all work out, he says. LOL.
Quoting this for the hilarity considering your slot is far more guilty of this sin than grapes's slot ever would be. I don't think I need to reiterate how many times you said, "Don't lynch us, let us live for just this much longer".
Just be sure to re-itereate the times we put the gun to our head. For example, we literally arranged for Fuzzy to have a guaranteed situation to prove his claim to be a vig where he could not fail, and then we told him to shoot us if he had
any
doubt that we were town.

I'm sitting here watching you literally go through and cherry pick things that could literally be planned out in scum chat and brought into the thread as theatre, completely disregarding the fact that scum distance and do shit like that all the time, and saying things like "this
feels
town", all the while ignoring the absolute logical certainty that you cannot give any town motive for Grapes' behavior yesterday in lying to conftown to get released instead of giving the info and allowing for a plan to be hammered out to ensure a victory. Nor can you give any town motive for A50's actions at the start of yesterday.

At this point, you have abandoned making a choice based upon evidence and decided to go with feelings, and the whole game you have expressed the feeling (quite hostile most of the time) that we're scum. Ergo it logically follows that you are behaving exactly as expected.

As I said yesterday: as soon as I saw the day start, I expected you to lynch us. As I said yesterday, you have intentionally wasted our time. On the assumption that you are going to hammer us (seems inevitable to me), I will expect your notes that you claim to have generated today (but just don't have time to share, you claim) to be posted within 48 hours. If they aren't, I am going to conclude that you intentionally told us to engage or else (you actually told but us and Shiro to do so, but shiro gets a pass by making like 3 short posts all day phase apparently (pretty sure he has to be town since he didn't hammer the no lynch, but that's a separate point)) out of spite and to waste our time. And then I'm going to explain to you, via Varsoon, exactly why that is something I will forgive (because I don't hold grudges) but which will result on us never speaking again.

I'm dead serious. If you've decided to vote us, that's fine. You better be able to prove that the something like 40 hours Cerberus put in with another 20 or so from me was not just a game of waste our time. I don't give a shit about win or lose, because as I've said multiple times, I expected you to lynch us the moment I saw the day start. It's the whole reason you are alive and we are alive. Having my real life toyed with is an egregious violation and when you fail to produce this supposed pile of work you did in the last 14 days, you're going to find out why. It will make you feel terrible. I hope the pleasure you got out of fucking with us was worth it.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11607, grapes wrote:And if cerb "concluded a50 was town day 4" LOL. (Hi lack of paranoia) Why hasn't he been shoving a case and WHY WAIT UNTIL AFTER I VOTE THEM TO MOVE ALL IN. Doesn't come from town.
This too looks incredibly genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:33 pm

In post 12531, mastin2 wrote:
In post 11603, grapes wrote:Almost's ability lends more credence to scum not killing and also trying to brew up paranoia on fuzzy if he's town. That's pretty clear.
And as previously established: Almost50-grapes as a scumteam has no reason to no-kill. There's no risk of being caught killing, because Almost50 can just lie about his result and say grapes went nowhere even when someone died. All these posts, they just...don't look like scum talking about a scumbuddy.
As previously DEBUNKED. Gems commuted out of the game, leaving a choice of killing you or killing a potential mislynch. The numbers were even. A scum team in that position who wanted to set you up to lynch us to seal their victory would not change their number of mislynches needed by no killing.

This is the kind of shit that makes me certain you have just been fucking with us all day. You're ignoring all logic and evidence and doing this great big build up. Be prepare to prove me wrong, or be prepared for the consequences.

~D
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11616, grapes wrote:Why's a50 confirmed town, though?
This, plus the one before and after, also felt town.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11625, grapes wrote:Like holy fuck guys I know I'm an asshole but I'm not scum.
This also felt genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11673, grapes wrote:
In post 11670, Almost50 wrote:NEWS ALERT: My result now reads as GRAPES took no action. Just conveying the info I received on my inbox though. It doesn't change much to me. My one and only acceptable lynch of the day is grapes, then if the game doesn't end Shiro comes into consideration.
You sheeped fuzzy saying that my being inactive pointed to me being scum (which is verifiably false).
You tried positing some weird thing about twie confirming skybird as scum, proven false.
You thought you were redirected based on a wording thing and that somehow meant I was scum, also proven false.
So why is your vote still on me?
You don't seem like a dumb guy.
Again, more interactions which don't feel scum-scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11703, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11673, grapes wrote:So why is your vote still on me?
Because my mind, my gut and my PoE all tell me you're most likely red. I can't see it any other way. Also, I have a huge problem with your defense. You seem too scared to die, albeit it being a good thing at this point to eliminate all suspicions. Myself and Fuzzy and even RR have all expressed will to go at this point. I think a Townie who believes there's only one scumster left should be alright eating rope or getting NK'd today/tonight just to give the confirmed players a clearer view.
Aside from this being another one which doesn't feel scum-scum, there's how Almost50's point to me applies better to RR's actions.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11829, Almost50 wrote:As I've declared before; everybody gets a taste of their own cooking. I will be the first to tell you I will not be voting RR until grapes is gone. In fact, I'm not going to vote ANYONE until grapes is gone.
This was, again, a hard stance against grapes, and felt incredibly genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:55 pm

The more you ignore things and assert things which are not true, the more you are pissing me off. I'm sitting here enduring physical discomfort to a level you have never known out of respect for your
claim
that you have been talking to us in good faith, but you are demonstrating that you have not, in fact, been doing so. Only someone who didn't bother to read the thread could conclude that we didn't offer ourselves up to die. I'm pretty sure we're the
only
slot who intentionally set up the claimed vig with an unblockable shot and then told him to aim that gun at our head.

And that's setting aside the fact that every time I adjusted our plan yesterday I listed us in the kill or bubble slot, depending on who was left when Grapes left (assuming at that time that the game could end with that action).

So the only rational conclusion is that you are
intentionally
trying to push my buttons. I'm up at 6am because you made some small show of actually pretending to engage honestly and once again fooled me into investing time to satisfy your juvenile spiteful bullshit.

~D
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11852, Almost50 wrote:You know what? You're still persistent on your thoughts .. your theories .. your understanding to be correct all the time. I -on the other hand- will always be a stubborn asshole in response to that notion in particular.
If farside was stll alive today I would not have lynched anyone bu her, not even if I was told grapes was guilty AND she got mod-confirmed in public. The same now applies to RR. I'm not lynching that slot even if Varsoon himself confirms that slot to be scum. You keep pushing your agenda, and the harder you do the harder my stance is on the opposite direction. We're not children, but you seem to want to play it that way. OK, forget I'm Almost 50.. I'm now almost 5 years old, a brat, and a mule head. I go before RR goes.
This also felt incredibly genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 am

In post 12539, mastin2 wrote:
In post 11829, Almost50 wrote:As I've declared before; everybody gets a taste of their own cooking. I will be the first to tell you I will not be voting RR until grapes is gone. In fact, I'm not going to vote ANYONE until grapes is gone.
This was, again, a hard stance against grapes, and felt incredibly genuine.
Yes because, as everyone knows, Mastin is super reasonable and will totally cave when she gives an ultimatum if you challenge her. :shifty: :lol: :shifty:

Like ... people who have only
heard
of you know they can say that to you after you've leveled an ultimatum and it won't sway you at all. And it didn't. Or else Grapes would already be dead and you would have realized you are wrong.

Still waiting for you to explain A50 and Grapes' actions yesterday. If you are going to say we're scum, then you have to have plausible town motivation for at least one of them and unless you have some reason to prefer one over the other, you really need to demonstrate plausible town motivation for both of them.

But you can't. So instead you're posting a bunch of shit to justify what you're going to do so that you can claim you had good reason and nobody should blame you. Problem is ... you claimed you were going to actually approach today
intellectually honestly
and you clearly have not, and so now you are going to have to deal with me, no matter what decision you make and no matter how the game ends. You made it personal when you lied repeatedly and spitefully fucked with me.

~D
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 am

In post 12541, mastin2 wrote:
In post 11852, Almost50 wrote:You know what? You're still persistent on your thoughts .. your theories .. your understanding to be correct all the time. I -on the other hand- will always be a stubborn asshole in response to that notion in particular.
If farside was stll alive today I would not have lynched anyone bu her, not even if I was told grapes was guilty AND she got mod-confirmed in public. The same now applies to RR. I'm not lynching that slot even if Varsoon himself confirms that slot to be scum. You keep pushing your agenda, and the harder you do the harder my stance is on the opposite direction. We're not children, but you seem to want to play it that way. OK, forget I'm Almost 50.. I'm now almost 5 years old, a brat, and a mule head. I go before RR goes.
This also felt incredibly genuine.
Stop publicly masturbating and giving yourself bullshit excuses that nobody will care about and get on with it already.

~D
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'm not going to quote all of , but I'll give the highlight: grapes pushes Almost50, and pushes Almost50 HARD.
That goes from distancing to flat-out cross-bussing.

Am I expected to buy that as a narrative?

That the scumteam, with the gems in the game wanting to lock the game down, with many conftown players, aimed to lynch each other rather than mislynch?

That's a tough pill to swallow.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11860, grapes wrote: VOTE: Almost50
I'm very much FOR this, btw. If you're not today's lynch then I should be. I have nothing more to offer and I doubt the game will reach the 3rd Season Finale, so I have no night action to benefit the Town. Furthermore, I'm not an established analyst, and I sure am not a good case-constructor. In fact, making detailed cases with convincing logic and outspoken language has always been one of my weakest sides. I can scum-hunt, but I cannot easily get people to see what I see.
So, I would be happy to eat the rope today, and watch how the rest of the game goes from the dead thread.
@MoI: PLEASE, do consider bubbling Mastina tonight. That's seems like the ONLY way left to lynch grapes tomorrow. He is very much in control now with her sheltering him, and it IS going to cost us the game. Don't say I didn't explicitly say this here and now as my last tip going out with my last breath.
This, too. While the bubbling of me was bad, the mindset going along with it (especially since the gems could catch-and-release at the time) to lynch grapes felt incredibly sincere.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11875, grapes wrote:Fuzzy you down to lynch almost?
Like. This wasn't an empty push.

grapes legitimately tried to get Almost50 lynched.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11877, grapes wrote:
In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:
In post 11860, grapes wrote:VOTE: Almost50
I'm very much FOR this, btw.
Would you mind self-voting?
In post 11864, Almost50 wrote:PLEASE, do consider bubbling Mastina tonight. That's seems like the ONLY way left to lynch grapes tomorrow. He is very much in control now with her sheltering him, and it IS going to cost us the game. Don't say I didn't explicitly say this here and now as my last tip going out with my last breath.
Mastin you do realize that this is a scumclaim right?
In post 11865, Randomnamechange wrote:Almost is one of those players that I feel like i missed a post that made them obv town or something.
My sentiments exactly.
In post 11866, mastin2 wrote:We are both fine assuming that no matter what, Almost50 is town--correct me if I am wrong there. So we are willing to gamble the game on him being town. But it IS exactly that: a gamble, not a given.
I'm gonna need a bigger case evidently.
In post 11866, mastin2 wrote:-STRONG flavor reasons to believe only one scum left
-STRONG balance reasons to believe only one scum left
-STRONG mechanical reasons to believe only one scum left
-And decent play reasons to believe only one scum left.
Citation needed.
In post 11868, mastin2 wrote:Also would just like to point out: this grapes post is absolutely the last thing grapes would do if grapes were scum. It is literally alienating the rest of the town and going down a path, a battle, a fight which CANNOT be won.
Watch me. Your stale bad reads are not "the Town."
In post 11868, mastin2 wrote:Because while grapes has my support to not lynch him, grapes will NEVER get my support to lynch either of Almost50 or Shiro. This is town crazy. It's crazy, yes. But it is town crazy all the same.
Not sure I NEED your support but it would be appreciated. And did you actually read my post?
This wall not only has a lot of genuine parts in it, but also has more interactions which don't feel scum-scum.

I simply don't see the narrative.
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:11 am

In post 12544, mastin2 wrote:I'm not going to quote all of , but I'll give the highlight: grapes pushes Almost50, and pushes Almost50 HARD.
That goes from distancing to flat-out cross-bussing.

Am I expected to buy that as a narrative?

That the scumteam, with the gems in the game wanting to lock the game down, with many conftown players, aimed to lynch each other rather than mislynch?

That's a tough pill to swallow.
No. It's not. There were only four possible outcomes:

1.) You cave and vote grapes. He flips scum and A50 becomes untouchable because he got you to change your mind and we defended him for half the game. That's a ticket to a win.
2.) The game turns on A50 and lynches him. He flips scum and Grapes then becomes untouchable, and gets us mislynched in the bargain. Another ticket to a win.
3.) The game lynches someone else and they have this interaction in place and have a high chance to get a "no way they would do that" belief out of people.
4.) No lynch.

Which of those outcomes is undesirable for a Grapes+A50 scum team who was 1 or 2 mislynches from victory?

I didn't arrive at the conclusion it's them out of my ass Mastin. You think I didn't read the same shit you did? I read it, took notes on it, and spent hours discussing it with Cerberus. We wrote like 3 and 1/2 novels worth of words this game of discussion. I didn't arrive at my conclusion whimsically or lightly.

Oh ... and you're welcome for the no lynch vote which demonstrated almost beyond a doubt that Shiro is town. While you're busy trying to find reasons to justify the belief you picked instead of looking at evidence, I've been busy trying to work out how to figure out if a no lynch would lose us the game. Pretty sure I proved that it won't because scum!shiro hammers the no lynch every time.

~D
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #12549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 11934, grapes wrote:Could I ask for an A50 vote?
This at the end of the wall is what makes it feel meaningful, feel genuine.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”