Montreal Meet (December 29 to January 2(+))

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #323 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Vi »

Owl dahling, how is Friday structured? Is it a pack-up-and-get-out-by-5PM sort of arrangement?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #325 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Okay. What provision is there for staying in town either the weekend prior or the weekend after? It's tough to justify being around for 40 hours <.<
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #335 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 326, dramonic wrote:...provision?
I can arrange for two workdays off. I can make it into Montreal on midnight of Day 1, and I'd have to leave in the evening of Day 2 (either to make work the next day or because we're being chased out). This is a terrible play for me and if I could spend more time during the weekends, etc. Sudo has the right idea.

Also, I forgot the specifics of how deathly your marches were but as long as there's no slipping and cracking open of heads I could probably manage.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #622 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Vi »

I approve of your Sanaki av.

Return to “General Discussion”