Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

davesaz replaces ooba!
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2822, The DEO wrote:I am not. ABR can be protown. I just realize he is different than me.
He finds things he believes, says quirky one liners about it, then pushes it until he either sees A) they are Town or B) lynches and gets a flip.
He did the exact same with D&D.
ABR can and will be protown and as much as he scumreads us then it is still protown so others understand we are Town. I have no problems with him hunting is.

~~Math
Here you are, creating a fucking narrative for him rather than actually talking to your hydra partner and letting him post.

This doesn't help anyone see ABR as town, particularly coming from you since you're confbiased to hell. ABR has to do this himself.

You defending everyone who you don't want lynched isn't persuading anyone. It's just lengthening the game and stopping town from reaching our own conclusion.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Pushing obvtown A&N for BS reasons, works for me.

VOTE: Yuri

L-1.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Town

Akane & Nebby
Creature
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert
PeregrineV
Sondam
Vecna

Scum

Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai

That's what I got so far. What I've seen of JaeReed doesn't look like town!JaeReed, so he can join the scumpool. I could also see ABR as scum, popping in just to OMGUS DEO after doing literally nothing for so long looks bad.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2825, Nahdia wrote:
davesaz replaces ooba!
Welcome. Just hammer Yuri.

We're all VTs.

We need this game in night phase. Please davesaz.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 2828, Leonshade wrote:
Town

Akane & Nebby
Creature
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert
PeregrineV
Sondam
Vecna

Scum

Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai

That's what I got so far. What I've seen of JaeReed doesn't look like town!JaeReed, so he can join the scumpool. I could also see ABR as scum, popping in just to OMGUS DEO after doing literally nothing for so long looks bad.
I like these reads beside Sondam.
Don't care if you're scum trying to pocket me.
We can be friends.

-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2826, The DEO wrote:
In post 2822, The DEO wrote:I am not. ABR can be protown. I just realize he is different than me.
He finds things he believes, says quirky one liners about it, then pushes it until he either sees A) they are Town or B) lynches and gets a flip.
ABR can and will be protown and as much as he scumreads us then it is still protown so others understand we are Town. I have no problems with him hunting is.

~~Math
Here you are, creating a fucking narrative for him rather than actually talking to your hydra partner and letting him post.

This doesn't help anyone see ABR as town, particularly coming from you since you're confbiased to hell. ABR has to do this himself.

You defending everyone who you don't want lynched isn't persuading anyone. It's just lengthening the game and stopping town from reaching our own conclusion.
I have talked with you about my reads on Skype. I have spent hours making a post your way and quite frankly it is exhausting. I have tried to do those things and because I didn't agree with your town block you post banned me. I will not let you lynch someone I had town read. Your solution to hunt ABR is me not posting. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if ABR voted us because you don't want me to mess up your precious plan like in Thing Mafia.

Plans suck. You can ask questions but know I townread Notice Beeboy Nero and ABR. And Leonshade. And I will defend my townreads.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by The DEO »

Hi davesaz! :)

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2831, The DEO wrote:
In post 2826, The DEO wrote:

~~Math

I have talked with you about my reads on Skype. I have spent hours making a post your way and quite frankly it is exhausting. I have tried to do those things and because I didn't agree with your town block you post banned me. I will not let you lynch someone I had town read. Your solution to hunt ABR is me not posting. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if ABR voted us because you don't want me to mess up your precious plan like in Thing Mafia.

Plans suck. You can ask questions but know I townread Notice Beeboy Nero and ABR. And Leonshade. And I will defend my townreads.

~~Math
This is why we need to die. Math is going to defend everyone who isn't Vecna/Frogger/Uzi/Spiffeh/Yuri. This prevents scum from being held accountable.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

Long-time civ player checking in. Interesting mechanics to say the least.

If you don't mind I'd prefer to be able to at least skim a few pages before lynching. And decide if I want to bid...
I was literally getting ready to walk away from the computer and go to bed when my email pinged with the PM from Nahdia.

Pedit: Hydra dissonance?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I looked at Maria's ISO in PYP (I went there to get a look at Vecna's scumgame but I ended up reading Maria's ISO instead) and if that's indicative of Maria's scum game, I think she's town here. She's clearly putting in actual effort here, whereas in PYP it looked like she was just coasting by and not paying as much attention. I also felt that gerry seriously thought that he had found scum with that contradiction of DEO's.
- Vecna
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Titus and Math can't get along.
It's a shame really. ;~;

-Nebby
pedit: Sondam is someone that I still want Akane to talk to me about but she isn't talking to me about things and it's making me really sad ;~;
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2834, davesaz wrote:Long-time civ player checking in. Interesting mechanics to say the least.

If you don't mind I'd prefer to be able to at least skim a few pages before lynching. And decide if I want to bid...
I was literally getting ready to walk away from the computer and go to bed when my email pinged with the PM from Nahdia.

Pedit: Hydra dissonance?
Ridiculously bad.

There are a chunk of obvtown slots in the game. Math thinks they're all a scumteam and is blocking discussion of anyone else and everyone dislikes them here but I cannot get them force replaced, to reconsider, or leave the hydra and they're blocking me sorting anyone to see if they are right.

Our only mutual scumread is wagoned right now for what's evidenced in
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by The DEO »

See. This is why it is hard to work with you.

Multiple people see Spiffeh+Yuri.

It isn't just "Math is only saying those 5 people and that is it." I have a theory and I am pushing it.

Pretty sure I am not disliked as a person and multiple people scumread Vecna as well.

You can complain and make sweeping generalizations like you did when I suggested MoI scum but that doesn't make it true and only makes it harder to work with you so I have to post here to make sure my reads are heard.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by The DEO »

I have made multiple if I am wrong theories about who scum could be. The Math is toxic or begging me to quit is downright crap. I joined this hydra to learn and have fun. The only thing I have learned is if I don't do what you want you insult me.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Yuri »

omg how many times are people gonna reference that same damn post and not my response to it
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2840, Yuri wrote:omg how many times are people gonna reference that same damn post and not my response to it
Because your response is even more horrible and people will see it after reading that post.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Yuri »

how is anyone gonna see it, this game is 100 pages long. you should link it to someone if you're linking that one already. and if it's horrible then link it as evidence smh
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I wonder if DEO's hydra dissonance is just scum theater. Titus and Math having a lot of disagreements is believable, but making it so public could be a deliberate move to make the thread unreadable.

I would be skeptic of anyone else townreading me thus far, but I can see it with Math. I looked their reasoning up in their ISO (three pages, jfc) and Math has actually picked up on one of the key differences between my scum and town games, I'm much more cautious as scum.
- Vecna
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 2843, Leonshade wrote:I wonder if DEO's hydra dissonance is just scum theater. Titus and Math having a lot of disagreements is believable, but making it so public could be a deliberate move to make the thread unreadable.
k tbh i had the same thought but independently theyre both reminding me of their towngames

i dont think its wrong to scumread that hydra theyre a mess and its ridiculous how much of these back and forths are happening w/o something giving.

and yes DEO im scum throwing shade on you right before im lynched, truly this is the best plan ever bc people love to listen to shade thrown by scum who was just lynched
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Please don't hammer before I finish catching up at least? I'm close-ish to having gotten there.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Yuri »

Yeah Notice is town for not shrugging and jumping on the biggest wagon like goddamn seriously??? leon that post u voted me for is half a game ago
and thats also ridiculous bc the games been going for four days but thats still a significant amount of pages
town get #rekt
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2843, Leonshade wrote:I wonder if DEO's hydra dissonance is just scum theater. Titus and Math having a lot of disagreements is believable, but making it so public could be a deliberate move to make the thread unreadable.

I would be skeptic of anyone else townreading me thus far, but I can see it with Math. I looked their reasoning up in their ISO (three pages, jfc) and Math has actually picked up on one of the key differences between my scum and town games, I'm much more cautious as scum.
lol because I am hunting and trying to solve the game :P

Another person who sees I am not crazy. Hoorah.

Do you have a question to sort me?

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 2842, Yuri wrote:how is anyone gonna see it, this game is 100 pages long. you should link it to someone if you're linking that one already. and if it's horrible then link it as evidence smh
Best people read your response in context and don't take my word for it that it is a horrible post.

~~Math
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 2848, The DEO wrote:Best people read your response in context and don't take my word for it that it is a horrible post.
i dont care about best people i care about information reaching the lazy people
no one who isnt caught up is properly reading this game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”