-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

Idk bruh, he is 100x father away from you.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Persivul »

Deja vu all over again - molla today feels like gamma yesterday (beginning of yesterday anyway).
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Fate »

REMEMBER YOUR DESTINY

REMEMBER THAT FATE CANNOT BE KILLED
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Reflektor »

Fate brother I love you but I'm glad you're gone.

I'm still in favor of Shadon over Molla. Nacho's thinking (last checked in over the night phase) seems to still think this is up Molla's alley as either alignment and is more skeptical of Persivul. Persivul's last post to me is insightful but reads mildly disingenuous to me, and I'm not sure he'd make it if he were scum with Molla. I think scum can afford to bus today but ehhhhhhhhh

I've gotten this feeling that's slowly become more set out of habit over time, rather than actual, concrete reasoning, that Grey is town. I'm revisiting that soon.

-Prism
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not moving off of Molla today.

The associatives between him and both flipped scum are damning regardless of his playstyle.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Reflektor I'm LYLO lynchbait if we don't lynch me today it's almost beneficial to do so imo
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Reflektor »

molla stop trying to kill yourself.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Realeo »

I can do either molla or shandonra.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Reflektor »

First major ping on Shadonra is his read on Realeo:
In post 422, shadonra wrote:
In post 409, BBmolla wrote:Nothing is jumping out to me atm or I'd be talking about it
I say this more often as scum than town, but I'm not sure what kind of tell it is for other people

Rest of his posts seem town though.

I'm starting to lean scum on Realeo. 384 strikes me more as white knighting than a real defense, mostly because of the mention of day 2 lylo, and 387 appears shallow to me. I think I would lean scum on Reflektor, but it's hard to muster the will to dig through his posts.
His initial read when Realeo comes in is a scum read on him for what I think are weak reasons (I have no idea why bringing up Day 2 LyLo is scummy and it's something that multiple people brought up before, and saying that asking empking to elaborate on his LUV case is shallow is utterly ridiculous). I also find it weird how he didn't factor in a read on Tammy AT ALL, he later says that he "couldn't find any reason to townread Tammy" but I find that to generally be unnatural unless people's experience with her gives them an odd perspective; thought her opening looked fairly town (and if nothing else, worthy of some type of read) but his weird perspective is probably a result of my call out of him on this in the first place (I also find the fact he forgot Realeo replaced in for Tammy to be pretty weird - she was a very active poster, she replaces out, Shadonra starts scumreading the new guy and doesn't think "hmmm, who did he replace in for?". He then moves the goalposts a bit and says that his reason for scumreading Realeo is now "for non-game content posts" which apparently means that Realeo's suggestion that the vig should shoot was scummy because ??? even though he thinks his opinions are mostly good.

After a couple people push back against his Realeo read, Shadonra doesn't even change his mind; he just puts it on the backburner and doesn't talk about it for posts and posts and posts (and his interactions with Realeo don't really show evidence of any sort of read - they're all mostly alignment neutral questions from what I can tell). In fact, he doesn't bring this up or address this in any way whatsoever until this post about 700 pages later, where he says that he thinks he agrees with Persivul about Realeo "townslipping".
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 1358, Realeo wrote:I can do either molla or shandonra.
Then come get shadonra with me.

Vote: Shadonra
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Reflektor »

Next point are these particularly atrocious interactions with flipped scum.

First:
In post 680, shadonra wrote:for me the townest person in those 5 names is either empking or randommidget, it's close, but i feel like no one in the game is townreading all of those 4 on the right
In post 763, shadonra wrote:Empking could easily be scum. I think nothing of randommidget unvoting, because I also unvoted at that time.
For one, I don't like the position he took on the AJ the Epic wagon; the "THIS WAGON IS BAD BECAUSE I'M SCUMREADING PEOPLE ON IT" followed by saying that he would rather no lynch as opposed to hammer AJ the Epic seems like overstated confidence to a pretty large degree. I don't like that he bails from his second strongest scumread on BBMolla (who was a viable wagon at that point when Grey really wasn't) and doesn't bring up his response to the wagon as a reason for townreading him later. In general, I think that his perspective on Empking is to say that he's scummy every time an Empking question comes up but never follows through with a vote and always to be sure that he has people ahead of them in his suspect list.
In post 922, shadonra wrote:
In post 920, Realeo wrote:I am rereading shadonra's iso and I cannot still believe that he believes that his case at -Grey- is topkek.

I'm sure that at least some of it is gut/confbias and I'm not expressing the gut stuff well. I'll probably go back and try to put more of it into words tonight. Kinda waiting on Gamma and Empking to post more, they're unreadable lumps for me at this point and I don't like that feeling.
When Realeo calls shadonra out for sitting on the Grey case for as long as he was, his response is to go "well I'm just waiting for Gamma and Empking to post more, I can't read them and it sucks :(". However, the only followup he manages is to say that if both Grey and Realeo are town, then Gamma is scum (and not one or the other, which doesn't make sense). He doesn't elaborate on this.
In post 947, shadonra wrote:
In post 944, Empking wrote:
Vote: Fate
- If there's a town leader its him, but we're not getting anywhere. I don't relly hsve any scumreads. I don't tink many people do. And I think if there's someone to poin to for that then its Fate.

this vote is bad
In post 945, Persivul wrote:
In post 942, Fate wrote:What makes it null lurking and not scum lurking?

Quote specific posts if you can please
You
haven't
quoted his supposedly scummy posts. You
have
said that he skated by D1 and hasn't done fuckall.
You've also said that you were getting cop vibes from him D1, but haven't explained why those vibes couldn't have also come from a gunsmith.
Scum generally have incentive not to make waves, but in this setup a lot of people would also play a PR not to make waves. You're scum reading a lurker on nothing,
despite getting cop vibes from him, and that looks like scum trying to run a potential PR up to see if there's a claim

VOTE: Fate
bolded part is bad, the rest is why i'm

VOTE: fate

I really don't like you pushing two lurkers on d2 and claiming they're both scum when they continue to lurk. I don't think scum is more likely to do that than disengaged town.
I don't think that him voting Fate over Empking makes sense here when he's brought up Empking as a suspect and someone who could be scum time and time again and Fate approximately zero times. What's more, he's voting Fate for suspecting Empking/Gamma for lurking when those are the same two lurkers he was concerned about earlier.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Reflektor »

And finally, the grand Grey tunnel:
In post 604, shadonra wrote:#350: Claims Persivul is shade throwing. Actually it's Grey that's throwing shade; I think Persivul is unlikely to throw shade by making a weird leap of logic like Grey is assuming.
The post he's calling out Grey for making is one where Grey criticized Persivul for attacking Tammy by saying that scum read the setup less than town (which is ridiculous in and of itself), and goes "hahaha, it's scummy because Grey is the one who is throwing shade!" which is what he said the basis for his scumread was earlier but never explained how he was "throwing shade" or what that even meant in the first place.
In post 604, shadonra wrote:#365: I think this post is bizarre. Two ways I could take this; you're either scumreading AJ or you think the quoted post is supertown. But you don't vote AJ and I don't think the quoted post is supertown.
The assertion here seems to be just because Grey is scumreading a post of AJ's, he suddenly needs to vote him, which is pretty clearly completely wrong.
In post 663, shadonra wrote:IMO this is the best case on anyone today. Otherwise I wouldn't be voting grey.
And shadonra uses that case to avoid commenting on anything else throughout the entire day; he doesn't attempt to convince people of a viewpoint that he clearly is having trouble letting go of, but instead uses the fact that he made a case to coast for the rest of the day; doesn't even attempt to point out Grey's recent post that pings him except by saying this:
In post 665, shadonra wrote:I wish I could get them! I'd like to note that it's much harder to move a wagon against a scum than a town on d1, and this should be (weak) evidence for my case right now.
Which is equivalent to "because people aren't sheeping me, I'm voting scum" which is bad in every way.

The biggest problem I have with it, however, is how sticky the vote he makes on Grey is but how uncomfortable he is with actually pressing it. If he were town who was so convinced that Grey was scum, I'm certain he would have gone about it in a different way.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: shadonra

I'm good with this. They're on my list anyway.
---
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: shan
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

Vote Count

Reflektor -
BBMolla - Persivul (L-3)
shadonra - Reflektor, -Grey-, Realeo (L-1)
-Grey-
Persivul - BBMolla (L-3)
Realeo -
Medea The Alien -
No Lynch -

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Not Voting: shadonra, Medea the Alien

Day 4 ends in:
(expired on 2017-02-24 00:39:24)
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Reflektor »

It's kind of annoying that people really only listened on Shadon when Nacho said it instead of me but that's okay.

An incredible day is about to dawn for me, and I am now checking out of the game until the 26th. I can focus on nothing else. Nacho will have to bring us home.

You have my apologies.

-Prism
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Also blow me Fate "Gamma might be town" my ass GET CARRIED SON
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Persivul »

I would prefer molla today, but reflektor put up a pretty good case on shadonra.

VOTE: shadonra
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

Nice job not even letting Medea talk.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

... Or shadonra. Not that that really bugs me tbh.
---
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1369, -Grey- wrote:Nice job not even letting Medea talk.
Sorry. IMO Medea really hasn't been interested in this game for some time now.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:03 am

Post by shadonra »

:|

This is a good lynch. I'm sorry I couldn't get more into the game - honestly, I should have replaced out a while ago. Sorry town.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Wtf. We were gonna post this afternoon after we'd finished doing adultung. Why the hell would you hammer a wagon before that?!?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Persivul »

Because I didn't feel like twiddling my thumbs for another week and a half just to do the same thing in the end anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”