Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Fire Emblem: Heroes of Mafia [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Welcome to Fire Emblem: Heroes of Mafia. This is a large theme game for 15 players featuring a role-generation gachapon element. The roster, as well as links to major game events, will be contained in this post.

The Roster:
1 GuyInFreezer
2 Gammagooey
Fire Assassin
Replaced by Dunnstral Day One
NotRadiantCowbells
Replaced by Fro99er Day One
5 Malachite
Replaced by Aj The Epic Day One
Prince Lyon
Replaced by Not Chara Day One
7 Papa Zito
8 Brian Skies
9 Vifam
10 Desperado
11 PeregrineV
12 ThinkBig
13 Boonskies
14 Superhans
15 Vaxkiller

Spoiler: The Living
Vifam
Boonskies

Spoiler: The Dead
ThinkBig, Town 5-Star Male Corrin, lynched day one.

Brian Skies, Red Scum 4-Star Gaius, killed night one.

Superhans, Town 3-Star Sully, killed night one
GuyInFreezer, Town 3-Star Gordin, lynched day two.
Fro99er, Town 4-Star Palla, killed night two.
PeregrineV, Town 3-Star Shanna, lynched day three.
Dunnstral, Town 3-Star Corrin (F), killed night three.
Desperado, Town 4-Star Draug, lynched day four.
Aj The Epic, Town 4-Star Nino, killed night four.
Vaxkiller, Town 4-star Lilina, killed night four.
Papa Zito, Town 5-Star Hector, lynched day five.
Not Chara, Town 4-Star Gordin, killed night five.
Gammagoeey, Blue Scum 4-Star Robin (M), killed night five.

Spoiler: The Modkilled :~(

Links to major game events:
Day One Lynch:
Night One Results/Start of Day Two:
Day Two Lynch:
Night Two Results/Start of Day Three:
Day Three Lynch:
Night Three Results/Start of Day Four:
Day Four Lynch:
Night Four Results/Start Of Day Five:
Day Five Lynch:
Night Five Results/Game End:
Last edited by Cabd on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Cabd »

1. This setup is openly 2-2-11 Multiball
2. Mafia will have factional abilities in addition to their roles to ensure bad draws do not make for poor balance.
3. All players will be given a set of 5 Orbs (These will be generated by an actual copy of the game) and will then pick one of those 5 Orbs to summon their character.
4. The orb will be rolled to determine the player's character and rarity (3, 4, or 5)
5. All players with a 3 rarity are vanilla (Goon or Vanilla Townie)
6. All players with a 4 or 5 rarity will be power roles of some sort; stronger roles on the 5.
7. Due to the random nature of the draws; players may end up as the same character of the same or a different strength. In this case their roles will be identical/similar.
8. The odds of drawing a 5-star are 6%; a 4 star are 36%; and the odds of a 3 star are 58%
9. A full list of the potential heroes to be summoned can be found here: https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-h ... and-rates/
10. The town faction is guaranteed at least one 5-star hero. In the event town rolls no five star heroes; a player will be randomly chosen to be upgraded before role PMs are sent.
11. Factions are rolled before anything else in the game. You will know your faction when choosing orbs.

My Rules Set:
1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “Fuck you” over and over again is simply not acceptable. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s) via my super sekrit chat room i definitely have with them all.
2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.
3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.
4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.
5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.
6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.
7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.
8. All deadlines are exactly 7 days in duration; with the exception of the first game phase, which is 10 days instead.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum. This also includes using [redacted] as that loophole does not fly here.
10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.
11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.
13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.
14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD") about it.
15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.
17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.
18. Blue
(This color at #0000FF)
is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it.
20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.
21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.
23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. All modkills will be done after consultation with the listmods. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly.
24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
25. All factional decisions must be agreed upon by all living members of that faction.
26. In the event of an engame with two players alive; one from each scumteam; the game will be declared as all four mafia players winning.
Last edited by Cabd on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Each player will be getting a PM with their Orbs and alignment. Scum will know who their partner is but all PTs will be locked until the game begins. You must select one of your 5 orbs to roll. I will then run the orb summoning process and you will be given a character and rarity; which wil determine your actual role PM. You have 24 hours form your orb PM being sent to choose. Choose wisely, remember that certain character types can only come from certain colors. May the luck of the draw be with you.

Example PM:
Hello, Penguin_Alien, and welcome to Fire Emblem: Heroes of Mafia. Please follow this link to see your set of Orbs: http://puu.sh/u0538/b642fe8578.jpg

Reply to this PM with your chosen Orb using the guide in the main game thread. within 24 hours, please.

Here's what an Orb spread looks like:

Orbs are numbered top to bottom, left to right. So in this case:
The topmost-blue orb is "orb #1"
The red orbs are "orb #2" and "orb #3"
The bottom-left blue orb is "orb #4"
The green orb is "oirb #5"

As there can be up to 4 of the same color orb, please indicate both the color AND the orb number in your reply.
Last edited by Cabd on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Cabd »

All Orb Selection PMs have been sent. The game will enter final setup confirmation phase once all 15 PMs are returned. The game will start no later than 48 hours after that.

Players who have confirmed their orb selection are in bold:

1 GuyInFreezer

2 Gammagooey

3 Fire Assassin

4 NotRadiantCowbells

5 Malachite

6 Prince Lyon

7 Papa Zito

8 Brian Skies

9 Vifam

10 Desperado

11 PeregrineV

12 ThinkBig

13 Boonskies

14 Superhans

15 Vaxkiller
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Cabd »

All orb selections have been sent in. I have rolled all of your orbs for character creation. Final game design and role PMs will be out within 48 hours of this post. Game will begin once role PMs are sent; confirmations are not required as you saw your alignments when picking orbs.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Cabd »

All orbs have been rolled and the setup has been designed and approved by the reviewer team.

Role PMs are going out now, the game thread will open once all 15 are sent.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-1
Not Voting (15): GuyInFreezer, Gammagooey, Fire Assassin, NotRadiantCowbells, Malachite, Prince Lyon, Papa Zito, Brian Skies, Vifam, Desperado, PeregrineV, ThinkBig, Boonskiies, Superhans, Vaxkiller

With 15 players alive, it will take 8 votes to lynch/no lynch.
Deadline for Day One is: (expired on 2017-02-23 15:53:43)
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #25 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-2
Fire Assassin (3): Vaxkiller, Vifam, Prince Lyon
Papa Zito (1): ThinkBig
Vaxkiller (1): Papa Zito
PeregrineV (1): Gammagooey
GuyInFreezer (1): Boonskiies
Prince Lyon (1): PeregrineV

Not Voting (7): GuyInFreezer, Fire Assassin, NotRadiantCowbells, Malachite, Brian Skies, Desperado, Superhans,

Deadline for Day One is: (expired on 2017-02-23 15:53:43)
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Please hold.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

To clarify, there is an outside the game issue that means this thread will be locked until it is resolved. It should be good to resume play one hour from now. I will provide an update at that time if the game does need to remain closed. The duration of this pause will be added to the day one deadline timer regardless.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

The game will now resume. Thank you for your patience. NotRadiantCowbells is replaced by Fro99er effective immediately. Searching for a replacement for Prince Lyon. Please save all discussion of this incident for post game. Thank you. The next votecount will include a three hour credit for lost time due to this pause.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 64, Fire Assassin wrote:
@Mod: Please replace me.
Noted.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not Chara replaces Prince Lyon effective immediately. Searching for a replacement for Fire Assassin.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

Dunnstral replaces fire assassin effective immediately.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-3
Dunnstral (1): Vaxkiller
GuyInFreezer (1): Boonskiies
Not Chara (1): PeregrineV
Fr099er (3): GuyInFreezer, Gammagooey, Not Chara
Gammagooey(3): ThinkBig, Desperado, Vifam
Vifam(1): Superhans
Superhans (1): Fr099er
Desperado (1): Papa Zito

Not Voting (3): Dunnstral, Malachite, Brian Skies

Deadline for Day One is: (expired on 2017-02-23 18:53:43)
Last edited by Cabd on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-4
Dunnstral (3): Vaxkiller, Brian Skies, Superhans
Not Chara (1): PeregrineV
Fr099er (3): GuyInFreezer, Gammagooey, Not Chara
Gammagooey(3): ThinkBig, Desperado, Vifam,
Superhans (2): Fr099er, Boonskiies
Papa Zito (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (1): Malachite

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-5
Dunnstral (3): Brian Skies, Superhans, PeregrineV
Fr099er (2): Gammagooey, Not Chara
Gammagooey(3): ThinkBig, Vifam, Vaxkiller
Superhans (1): Boonskiies
ThinkBig (1): GuyInFreezer
Boonskiies (2): Desperado, Fr099er

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 167, Papa Zito wrote:
@Cabd:
Can you please update the roster etc in the first post?

I stg I don't know who the hell is in this game anymore.
Yeah, sorry I didn't do that already; it's fixed now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Bump
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-6
Dunnstral (3): Brian Skies, Superhans, PeregrineV
Fr099er (2): Gammagooey, Not Chara
Gammagooey(3): ThinkBig, Vifam, Vaxkiller
Superhans (1): Boonskiies,
Desperado (2): Papa Zito, Fro99er
Boonskiies (1): Desperado

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 223, ThinkBig wrote:
V/LA for the next few days.
Noted.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Cabd »

BAUMP
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-7
Malachite(1): PeregrineV
Fr099er (1): Not Chara
Gammagooey(2): ThinkBig, Vaxkiller
Superhans (4): Boonskiies, Vifam, Fro99er, Brian Skies
Desperado (1): Papa Zito,
Vaxkiller (2): Superhans, Gammagooey,
Brian Skies (1): Dunnstral

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 262, Papa Zito wrote:@Cabd: Can you please prod Malachite, she's been gone for over 48 hours.
I do my prods at the next votecount, not sitting on a timer with exactly 48 hours, but yes. In the votecount I'm working on there's a prod notice too.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #264 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-8
ThinkBig (3): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara. Papa Zito
Vaxkiller (2): Superhans, Gammagooey,
Brian Skies (1): Dunnstral,

Malachite was prodded.
Prior incorrect votecount 1-7 has been fixed.

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Cabd »

PAGETOPERINO BAUMPS
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-9
Gammagooey(1): ThinkBig
Vaxkiller (1): Gammagooey,
Dunnstral: Vaxkiller
Not Chara (1): Desperado

Not Voting (2): Malachite, Superhans

Malachite has 12 hours to pick up her prod before being replaced.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-10
Superhans (2): Boonskiies, Brian Skies
Not Chara (2): Desperado, Vifam
Dunnstral (2): Fro99er, Superhans

Malachite has 8ish hours to pick up her prod before being replaced.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-11
Dunnstral (2): Fro99er, Superhans

Malachite has 7ish hours to pick up her prod before being replaced.

?
Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

ASDFMOVIEBUMPNOBUTREALLYITSAGOODYOUTUBESERIES
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #400 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-12
ThinkBig (4): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara. Papa Zito, Dunnstral
Dunnstral (1): Fro99er,
Desperado (1): Superhans

Malachite Prod timer is at about one hour.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #406 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Malachite has failed to pick up her prod and will be replaced. Once the replacement joins, I will be adding 24 hours to the day's deadline to compensate.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #411 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Cabd »

Aj The Epic replaces Malachite effective immediately. The next votecount will include a 24 hour credit added to the deadline.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-13
Aj The Epic(1): PeregrineV
GuyInFreezer (1): Gammagooey

Not Voting (2): Aj The Epic, Fro99er

ThinkBig is V/LA until Monday, and has picked up a prod.
One day was added to the deadline.

Deadline for Day One is: (expired on 2017-02-24 18:53:43)
Last edited by Cabd on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #450 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-14
Superhans (1): Brian Skies
Dunnstral (1): Boonskies

Last edited by Cabd on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #475 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-15 (No change from 1-14)

Last edited by Cabd on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #499 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

baump
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #500 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-16

Not Voting (3): Aj The Epic, Fro99er, Superhans

ThinkBig is V/LA until Monday.

Last edited by Cabd on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #525 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-17
ThinkBig (3): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Dunnstral
Not Chara (3): Desperado, Vifam, Papa Zito

Not Voting (3): Aj The Epic, Fro99er, Superhans

Fro99er is V/LA until Tuesday.

Last edited by Cabd on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #600 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-18
Not Chara (5): Desperado, Vifam, Papa Zito, PeregrineV, Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller (1): Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic (1): Superhans

Not Voting (1): Fro99er

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #692 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-19 (Mods occasionally have to sleep for ten hours, it's totally a thing)
Not Chara (4): Desperado, Vifam, PeregrineV, Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller (2): Aj The Epic, Brian Skies
PeregrineV (2): Papa Zito, Superhans

ThinkBig has until midnight to post.

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #700 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-20 (No change from 1-19)
Not Chara (4): Desperado, Vifam, PeregrineV, Vaxkiller
PeregrineV (2): Papa Zito, Superhans

ThinkBig has until midnight to post.

Last edited by Cabd on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #804 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-21
Not Chara (5): Desperado, Vifam, PeregrineV, Vaxkiller, Fro99er
PeregrineV (2): Papa Zito, Gammagoeey

Not Voting (2): ThinkBig, Superhans

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Cabd »

baump
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #825 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-22
PeregrineV (3): Papa Zito, Gammagoeey, Brian Skies

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #874 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Cabd »

CHEATERS ALWAYS PROSPER WHEN THE GAME IS PAGETOPS
Last edited by Cabd on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #875 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-23 (No real change)

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #877 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Cabd »

An announcement from your lord and savior Cabd:

Don't fucking talk about ongoing games. Don't THINK about ongoing games. In fact don't even post in any game that isn't this one. Split yourself into five clones and each clone can play one game or something. Unless a game is in the "literally game over hey dead people come talk" stage it...
DOESN'T.
FUCKING.
EXIST.

This is the kind of shit I am not afraid to modkill for; and you'll end up getting punished sitewide. It's not worth it. Go do drugs instead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #900 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-24

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #950 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-25
ThinkBig (4): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Dunnstral, Papa Zito
PeregrineV (2): Gammagoeey, Brian Skies
Aj The Epic (2): Superhans, ThinkBig

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #975 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-26
ThinkBig (4): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Dunnstral, Papa Zito
PeregrineV (2): Gammagoeey, Brian Skies
Aj The Epic (2): Superhans, ThinkBig

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #985 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Not Chara has been prodded.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #999 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Cabd »

LOMEIN NOODLES
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1000 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-27
ThinkBig (3): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito
PeregrineV (1): Gammagoeey
Aj The Epic (5): Superhans, ThinkBig, Brian Skies, Dunnstral, Boonskiies

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1058 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-28
ThinkBig (6): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Desperado, Fro99er, Boonskiies
Not Chara (3): , Vifam, PeregrineV, Vaxkiller
Aj The Epic (3): Superhans, Brian Skies, Dunnstral

Not Voting (1): ThinkBig

Not Chara has until 3pm Central to pick up their prod.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1074 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Cabd »

INSERT MF ULTI HERE
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1075 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-29
ThinkBig (6): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Desperado, Boonskiies, Superhans
Aj The Epic (3): Brian Skies, Dunnstral, Fro99er

Not Chara has until 3pm Central to pick up their prod.

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1100 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-30
ThinkBig (6): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Desperado, Boonskiies, Superhans

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1125 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-31
ThinkBig (7): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Desperado, Boonskiies, Superhans, Gammagooey

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1128 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-32 (Final)
ThinkBig (8): GuyInFreezer, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Desperado, Boonskiies, Superhans, Gammagooey, ThinkBig

Not Voting (0):

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1129 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Cabd »

ThinkBig has been lynched.

He was:

ThinkBig
Corrin (Male): Fateful Prince
Rarity: *****
Color: Red
Obstruct: You are immune to ALL actions. (Strong actions will pierce this protection) This ability can be turned off for any night phase by PMing me during the day phase.
Dragon Fang: During any night in which Obstruct is turned off, you may PM me a name. You will roleblock that player.

But what about his alignment? Well, he was aligned with...
Spoiler:
The Town

Night One begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-02-25 16:30:24)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1130 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Cabd »

Resolving any actions that may exist and flipping open day two shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1131 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Two corpses greeted an extremely bright morning.

But who were they? Who had angered RNGesus so much?

The first was Brian Skies.

He was:

Brian Skies
Gaius: Candy Stealer
Rarity: ****
Color: White
Rally Speed: Once during the game, at night, PM me the name of a player. That player will have a single shot added to any role they possess. This cannot add to any factional abilities a player may possess.

Spoiler:
The Red Scum Team

The other body was that of Superhans.

He was:
Superhans
Sully: Crimson Knight
Rarity: ***
Color: Blue
Vanilla: You have no special abilities.

Spoiler:
The Town

Day Two will begin with a vote count shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1132 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-1
With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch/no lynch.
Not Voting (12): Desperado, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Vifam, PeregrineV, Dunnstral, Fro99er, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, GuyInFreezer, Gammagoeey, Vaxkiller

Deadline for Day Two is: (expired on 2017-03-04 16:48:05)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1159 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1157, Aj The Epic wrote:
@Mod in my last post at Frogger's 314, there's a quote box that must've gotten lost around the end of Dunnstral's post in 242. Can you adjust that to quote all text from
From My Shortened Post wrote:
That line to the last two unquoted lines?

In post 1, Cabd wrote:15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1221 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-2
GuyInFreezer (1): Dunnstral
Not Chara (3): Desperado, Fro99er, Vifam

Not Voting (7): Not Chara, Papa Zito, PeregrineV, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, GuyInFreezer, Vaxkiller

Last edited by Cabd on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1254 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-3
Not Chara (5): Desperado, Fro99er, Vifam, Papa Zito, PeregrineV

Not Voting (7): Not Chara, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, GuyInFreezer, Vaxkiller

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1275 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-4

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1338 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Cabd »

Prodding Not Chara and GuyInFreezer
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1340 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-5

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1431 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1425, Fro99er wrote:
@Mod do 1-shot actions that get blocked not count as a shot
I cannot answer this question without more specifics
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1434 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1433, Vifam wrote:
@Mod do 1shot night actions that get roleblocked get to be attempted again in the next night phase
Once again, that is too vague and would depend on the wording of both roles.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1457 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-6
GuyInFreezer (2): Dunnstral, Not Chara
Not Chara (5): Desperado, Fro99er, Vifam, Papa Zito, Gammagooey

Not Voting (5): Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, GuyInFreezer, Vaxkiller, PeregrineV

A fire begins to burn...
Last edited by Cabd on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1500 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-7

A fire begins to burn...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1525 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-8

A fire begins to burn...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1549 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

BAUMP
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1550 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-9
Not Chara (6): Desperado, Fro99er, Vifam, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller

Not Voting (4): Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, GuyInFreezer, PeregrineV

A fire begins to burn...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1631 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-10
GuyInFreezer (4): Dunnstral, Not Chara, PeregrineV, Boonskiies
Not Chara (6): Desperado, Fro99er, Vifam, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller

Not Voting (2): Aj The Epic, GuyInFreezer

A fire begins to burn...
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1632 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Cabd »

A reminder that I don't care if you like it or not; people's pronouns are their pronouns; if you'd rather not use them then use their actual name in every post instead. It's really not that hard to have a little respect for people, eh?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1649 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Cabd »

PAGETOP BAUMPS
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1650 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-11
GuyInFreezer (5): Dunnstral, Not Chara, PeregrineV, Boonskiies, Aj The Epic
Not Chara (5): Desperado, Vifam, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller

Not Voting (2): GuyInFreezer, Fro99er

A fire begins to burn...
Last edited by Cabd on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1657 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-12 (Final)
GuyInFreezer (7): Dunnstral, Not Chara, PeregrineV, Boonskiies, Aj The Epic, Papa Zito, Fro99er
Not Chara (4): Desperado, Vifam, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller

Not Voting (1): GuyInFreezer

A great fire roars up. While GuyInFreezer might be dead; it seems that it's warm and light enough to continue discussion. Night Two will begin with his flip; but the thread will remain unlocked during that time. You may submit night actions as usual via PM during this time.
Last edited by Cabd on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1658 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Cabd »

GuyInFreezer has been lynched.

He was:

GuyInFreezer

Gordin: Altean Archer

Spoiler:
The Town

Night Two begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-03-04 13:38:11)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1708 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1699, Papa Zito wrote:VOTE: Not Chara
It does not.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1781 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Day will start shortly; have a quick set of errands to run. Locking thread until then.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1782 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Cabd »

A single corpse greeted everyone the next morning. In the chaos of the night's fire; there was now only 10.

Who was it that was unaware in the middle of a giant bonfire?

It was fro99er.

He was:

Fro99er
Palla: Eldest Whitewing
Wings of Mercy: Once during the game, at night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is targeted for a kill, you will die in their place.

Spoiler:
The Town

Day Three will begin with a vote count shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1783 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-1
With 10 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch/no lynch.

Not Voting (10): Desperado, Vifam, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller, Dunnstral, Not Chara, PeregrineV, Boonskiies, Aj the Epic, Papa Zito

Deadline for Day Three is: (expired on 2017-03-11 18:03:24)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1869 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-2
PeregrineV (5): Gammagooey, Dunnstral, Vifam, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies

Boonskiies(1): Desperado

Not Voting (4): Vaxkiller, Not Chara, PeregrineV, Papa Zito

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1958 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-3
PeregrineV (6): Gammagooey, Dunnstral, Vifam, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies, PeregrineV

Boonskiies(1): Desperado

Not Voting (3): Vaxkiller, Not Chara, Papa Zito

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1959 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Cabd »

PeregrineV has been lynched.

He was:

PeregrineV

Shanna: Sprightly Flier

Spoiler:
The Town

Night Three begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-03-08 14:10:37)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1960 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Cabd »

It was odd, wasn't it? While Dunnstral was dead, there was no sign of any force or trauma on the body. Had someone used more nefarious means?

Dunnstral was...

Dunnstraal
Corrin (F): Fateful Princess

Spoiler:
The Town

Day Four will begin with a vote count shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1961 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-1
With 8 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch/no lynch.

Not Voting (8): Vaxkiller, Not Chara, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Vifam, Aj The Epic, Desperado, Boonskiies

Deadline for Day Four is: (expired on 2017-03-15 14:21:43)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1975 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-2
Aj The Epic (1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting (7):Not Chara, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Vifam, Aj The Epic, Desperado, Boonskiies

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2000 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-3
NotChara (1): Vifam

Not Voting (5):Not Chara, Papa Zito, Gammagooey, Aj The Epic, Boonskiies

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2025 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-4
NotChara (2): Vifam, Papa Zito,
Desperado (1): Boonskiies

Not Voting (3):Not Chara, Gammagooey, Aj The Epic

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2050 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-5

Not Voting (3):Not Chara, Gammagooey, Aj The Epic

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2326 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-6
Aj The Epic (2): Vaxkiller, Not Chara

Not Voting (2):Gammagooey, Aj The Epic

Mod Note: Papa Zito is V/LA through the 16th
Last edited by Cabd on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2359 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-7
Aj The Epic (2): Vaxkiller, Not Chara
NotChara (3): Vifam, Papa Zito, Aj The Epic
Desperado (2): Boonskiies, Gammagooey

Not Voting (0): None

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2380 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-8
Aj The Epic (2): Not Chara,Desperado
NotChara (3): Vifam, Papa Zito, Aj The Epic
Desperado (2): Boonskiies, Gammagooey

Not Voting (1): Vaxkiller

Vifam was prodded.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2395 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-9
Aj The Epic (2): Not Chara,Desperado
NotChara (3): Vifam, Aj The Epic, Vaxkiller
Desperado (3): Boonskiies, Gammagooey, Papa Zito

Not Voting (0)

I'll be doing frequent vote counts whenever a vote or two changes. If you want that to stop, please PM me.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2424 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

ASDF
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2425 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-10
Aj The Epic (2): Not Chara, Desperado
NotChara (2): Vifam, Aj The Epic
Desperado (3): Boonskiies, Gammagooey, Papa Zito

Not Voting (1): Vaxkiller

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2449 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-11 (Final)
Aj The Epic (2): Not Chara, Desperado
NotChara (1): Aj The Epic
Desperado (5): Boonskiies, Gammagooey, Papa Zito, Vaxkiller, Vifam

Not Voting (0):

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2450 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Desperado has been lynched.

He was:

Desperado
Draug: Gentle Giant
Buckler: This first direct attempt to kill you will fail. You will not be notified if this shot is used up.

Spoiler:
The Town

Night Four begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-03-16 22:05:02)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2451 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

My PC's power supply died, and took the mobo and GPU with it. So while I wait for the replacement, this is done using an old beater laptop. Apologies for formatting or frequency of vote count issues.

Resolving actions now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2452 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Two dead. There were only a few people left alive now.

But who were the corpses anyways?

The first was Vaxkiller

He was:

Vaxkiller
Lilina: Delightful Noble
Bolganone: Once during the game, at day phase, you may PM me to activate this ability. All targeted abilities will fail tonight. Players using a limited shot role will be refunded their shot. This will not prevent day-activated roles or factional abilities.

Spoiler:
The Town

The other body was that of Aj The Epic.

He was:
Aj The Epic
Nino: Pious Mage
Color: Green
Draw Back: Once during the game, at night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will jailkeep that player, both protecting and blocking them.

Spoiler:
The Town

Day Five will begin with a vote count shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2453 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 5-1
With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch/no lynch.

Not Voting (5): Vifam, Papa Zito, Boonskiies, Not Chara, Gammagooey

Deadline for Day Five is: (expired on 2017-03-23 22:58:10)

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2475 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 5-2 (Final)
Papa Zito (3): Boonskiies, Gammagooey, Vifam
Vifam (1): Papa Zito

With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch/no lynch.

Not Voting (1): Not Chara
Deadline for Day Five is: (expired on 2017-03-23 22:58:10)

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2476 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Papa Zito has been lynched.

He was:

Papa Zito
Hector: General of Ostia
Rarity: *****
Color: Green
Armads: If the largest wagon on you during a day phase does not exceed two votes; you are immune to all direct killing roles the following night. This role is disabled when there are fewer than 5 players remaining in the game. You will be notified via PM at night’s start if Armads is active.
Spur Attack: Each night phase, you may PM me the name of a player. You will redirect all of that player’s targeted actions to yourself. If this role is successful in retargeting any active ability, you will also gain a permanent neighborhood with that player the next day. Each successful target will have their own neighborhood with you.

Spoiler:
The Town

Night Five begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-03-18 23:29:39)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2477 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

Since people have asked:

If I get a PM from all living players that they wish to end night early, I will do so. This will be a secret PM, please; and unless all players send me one nothing will happen.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2478 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

All remaining players have chosen to end night early. Processing now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2479 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

And so four became two...

Who was dead? Who remained?

The first body was that of Not Chara

It was:

Not Chara
Gordon: Altean Archer
Vantage: Once during the game, at night, you may send me the name of a player. You will both watch and track that player, getting a list of who they visited and who visited them.

But what about its alignment? Well, it was aligned with...
Spoiler:
The Town

The other body was that of Gammagooey

He was:
Gammagooey
Robin: High Deliverer
Bonfire: Once during the game, at day phase, you may PM me to activate this power. Once a lynch has been achieved, the flip will be posted. The thread will then be left unlocked for the duration of that night phase. The night phase will last the normal duration.

Spoiler:
The Blue Scumteam

A win condition has been reached.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2480 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Cabd wrote:26. In the event of an engame with two players alive; one from each scumteam; the game will be declared as all four mafia players winning.

Boonskiies, Blue Scum Four-Star Hana, and Vifam, Red Scum Five-Star Takumi, win the game. Their dead partners Brian Skies and Gammagooey also win.

Congrats!

I'll post the setup notes and such in the morning. Unlocking the thread for now though.

Please keep the post game civil. Thanks!

(And I'm looking for feedback on the gacha mechanic so please feel free to also post that. I think in the future I'd run the gacha setup with singleball and make colors matter more.)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2481 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

~ALSO HOLY SHIT A CABD LARGE THEME THAT ENDED IN 100 PAGES WTF IS THIS MADNESS~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2489 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

All the PTs should be visible now.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2490 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Incoming minirant warning:

Town shot itself in the foot several times here. NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER self-vote as town. It's just not worth it. Also, make sure you know the votecount if you're going to ignore my advice anyways. Scum played well; but nothing was OMG BEST SCUMTEAM EVAR levels of good. They played as well as they needed to while the town played against their own plan.

The pause on game day one page three-ish was due to a player talking to another player about game-related jokes via a different medium. This is NEVER OKAY. Rant buddies are best if they're: The mod; or a mod-approved player. And should never EVER respond to you, just let you rant. Otherwise we call that a hydra.

As you can now all see in the scum PTs, scum had roles outside their orb roll abilities. This was because before alignments or orbs were rolled, most every ability a character could have already had a role type and shot count assigned to it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2493 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2491, Vifam wrote:The other scumteam could have totally fucked me over but they didn't

Thanks guys we all go home as champions :')
Actually given your role you had a 50-50 shot at surviving and winning without them. Just had to coin flip guess correctly then pray for no crosskill bamboozle.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2517 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Not gonna lie proudest thing in this game for me was the pagetoppin
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”