Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

The voice in the back of my head keeps telling me to be sketched out that I'm town reading everyone with the highest post counts

All my scum reads are among the lurkers and it worries me
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

If you can call them "scum reads"

It's more a PoE pool
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 4866, The DEO wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.
You gave explanations in Shadowrun.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.
And it is 3x harder to sort you.

~~Math
I was scum in Shadowrun. I explain when I'm scum so I look like town. As town, I don't explain.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by The DEO »

So in other words because I scumread scum I am unreasonable.

Look st post 800 and who you scumread now.

If you are saying I am unreliable because I disagree with Titus I have disagreed with her in Thing Mafia on Magna and Memory on drealmerz. And I was right both times. If I am unreliable for disagreeing with Titus just have her pick every lynch and have everyone go home. No point to Mafia.

Because I am called an idiot and other things I am much too polite to name so I just keep doing what I can without being a tunnelly asshole. It is difficult enough to get people to even see and now that the majority of the people I picked in post 800 are being group scumread Titus says I am not compromising dictates Caesar or ABR and I try ABR to get along and she changes to caesar a townread.

That is why I am exhausted.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4877, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4856, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer following my intuition with players than having explanations. I'm more of a go with my gut type of player.

You need to understand that without them you look like scum literally picking anyone to me.

~~Math
I was scum in Shadowrun. I explain when I'm scum so I look like town. As town, I don't explain.
You were Town I was scum.

Are you trying to piss me off? You lost the game by vigging KC.

Wtf Sis can we please lynch this?

TThis is the third time he has outright lied.

~~Math
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4879, The DEO wrote:

~~Math

~~Math
We're voting him, but not for that. That's a memory error. Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have similar flavor.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:09 pm

In post 4879, The DEO wrote:

~~Math

~~Math
I was hydra'ing with your sister in Shadowrun..........we were scum..........
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4878, The DEO wrote:So in other words because I scumread scum I am unreasonable.

Look st post 800 and who you scumread now.

If you are saying I am unreliable because I disagree with Titus I have disagreed with her in Thing Mafia on Magna and Memory on drealmerz. And I was right both times. If I am unreliable for disagreeing with Titus just have her pick every lynch and have everyone go home. No point to Mafia.

Because I am called an idiot and other things I am much too polite to name so I just keep doing what I can without being a tunnelly asshole. It is difficult enough to get people to even see and now that the majority of the people I picked in post 800 are being group scumread Titus says I am not compromising dictates Caesar or ABR and I try ABR to get along and she changes to caesar a townread.

That is why I am exhausted.

~~Math
I am just saying I thought about ignoring you at various points of the game like Spiffy is doing to me now because of your reads. I don't know what your on about.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:10 pm

In post 4880, The DEO wrote:Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have similar flavor.
oh right I conflated the two.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR sheep me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by The DEO »

Pretty please loook ABR is a combined lynch choice. Please put the vote on ABR and remove it from my townread.

~~Math

ABR omg

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67961

Titus was the mod.
*dies a bit inside*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I also find it odd that Caesar wouldn't stop posting in that style if they were town.

They know it makes them hard to read and several players have asked them to post normally yet they refuse to stop.

Town should have nothing to hide and shouldn't want to be ignored because of their posting style yet Caesar does it anyway?

They even realize they're being ignored here:
In post 1895, Caesar Wills It wrote:It has become apparent that our decree regarding the heathen Vecna has gone unheeded. This is unacceptable. We anticipated that the slower of you might not comprehend the sophistication of Our Pronouncement, but this outright defiance will not be borne. We direct you, our good Senators, to the divisiveness of the criminal Vecna's words, and his attempts to sway this righteous assembly to his malign will. We find these actions most heinous, as well as the manner in which he attacks those who oppose him in general, while attempting to procure the good will of those who suspect him specifically. We have determined that this self-centered attitude does not work to the prosperity of the cities of Rome. Your Emperor again commands all loyal Senators to consider the foul vermin Vecna in this new light, and castigate him with your vote of condemnation.
So why not cut the act to make sure people take you seriously?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4506, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4484, Spiffeh wrote:@Leon
In post 4412, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4407, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4393, Spiffeh wrote:@Leon who are you scum reading atm?
NoticeMeSenpai. There could also be scum in ABR/Yuri, but I don't feel confident about either.
Elaborate on all of these.
Notice because JaeReed doesn't seem like my experience with town!JaeReed, and he's a transparent player who doesn't really vary his style so that makes me think he's scum here. I also think he makes long rants with AtE/complaining about non-game things because that's the only thing he, uncomfortable with lying, feels comfortable talking about.

ABR and Yuri were both popular wagons that got diverted, while the beeboy lynch was pushed through much easier, so I feel that the difficulty with lynching one of them could be due to them being scum (Vecna was also a popular wagon but I'm TRing them). I wouldn't support a Yuri wagon, as their seemed towny during/after they were close to being lynched, and I was only really scumreading ABR because I thought his early inactivity was deliberate.
You don't actually know me enough to say that, we're not friends, so stop talking like you know me. Also, I do vary my style quite fucking often, so no. You have literally been in one game and saw me replace into one where I hurt a friend and became a little more subdued after that. And still proceeded to step on the toes of another friend. You trying to say you know my meta based off one game where I was a mason and another where I fucked up and hurt my friends is disingenous as fuck.

And complaining about the pace of the game is definitely a game related thing. So is complaining about the toxicity and gaslighting exhibited by certain players. Is it AI? No, or at least I don't think so in my case, but it is certainly game related. < Yes I understand this is semantics it just bugged me.

Yuri was a consensus wagon for a pretty long time and no one bothered to hard derail it for so long that I don't think they're scum. Only thing I'm wary of there is their defense of me but I think the emotional responses were genuine. ABR is town because he sees the same shit from Vecna that I do, was kinda waffling on this early game because his early game in Shadowrun was more aggressive but the push to derail the Yuri shit was good.

Talk to me about your TR on Vecna? This whole thing feels like grapes all over again.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4880, The DEO wrote:Shadowrun and Cyberpunk have similar flavor.
oh right I conflated the two.
Lovingly I don't believe you at all.
You have lied about letting Frogger lead Town when he scumread you and ended up dead.
You have lied or couldn't read/understand the first post.
You have lied about (or didn't carefully read) my posts.

Just please. Like ABR help me out here if you are town.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 4887, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Talk to me about your TR on Vecna? This whole thing feels like grapes all over again.
Explain?

Titus
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Brian Skies replaces Drixx.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by The DEO »

Whelp no shit JaeReed is still obvTown.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4886, Spiffeh wrote:They know it makes them hard to read and several players have asked them to post normally yet they refuse to stop.
this prob makes it more likely they are town. I mean, I guess he could go "so ppl are scum reading me, who cares!" b/c he's not a noob and wouldn't be scared off but in general I think a refusal to do something that's getting you scumread is townish.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Hey guyz!
Look at me!
I'm oppertunistic scum!
;)
VOTE: Caesar
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Nero do you even have anything to talk to me about?
-Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 4542, Creature wrote:I've seen all-town wagons on scum and all scum on a scum wagon, but never saw an all scum on a town wagon.
I've seen all scum on a town wagon before.

What are you doing, Creature? Why aren't you talking about your trs? Why aren't you paying attention to resolution stuff?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by The DEO »

I disagree on the derailing but but at least it is reasons instead of Mathh you're unreasonable because you scumread me
Still waiting on that answer LUV.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4894, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero do you even have anything to talk to me about?
not really unless you are going to self vote.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Nebby is hosting an AMA!
Ask me anything!
-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:18 pm

In post 4897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4894, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero do you even have anything to talk to me about?
not really unless you are going to self vote.
How do you feel about ABR?
-Nebby

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”