Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not gonna happen.

I have slight suspicions on the slot but it doesn't outweigh <redacted>

Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Poor scribe. gtg.

Math
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Traitor Vecna, seek not to tarnish Our name with your lies and falsehoods! We find your dishonesty most treacherous and vile.

As the Senate record will show, We did in fact condemn then-Senator Rampage in the Senate's first session. Further, the records provided by the Exchequer will demonstrate that not once have We expressed a surety of the criminal Rampage's loyalty. Rather, We have found him suspicious from Our first mention of him.

We challenge the heathen Vecna to demonstrate evidence to the contrary, and to produce the scrolls upon which We allegedly vouched for Senator Rampage's good intents.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, can someone write me a guide and say who I should vote at this point?
Sigh
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

In Our haste to repudiate the vermin Vecna's atrocious deception, Our scribe neglected to produce the relevant scrolls which disprove the traitor's preposterous allegations.

We hereby rectify that oversight.

Senator Creature, your vote in council is required on either of the criminals Vecna or Rampage.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Creature »

Ugh, this is hard.

VOTE: ABR
Sigh
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 6507, Akane and Nebby wrote:And you're attacking math for it?
nancy, you confused Nebby.
-Nebby
I don't people riding the wagon for bad reasons.

In post 6521, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Our scribe has been flogged.
:lol:
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by nancy »

don't want*
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6527, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Traitor Vecna, seek not to tarnish Our name with your lies and falsehoods! We find your dishonesty most treacherous and vile.

As the Senate record will show, We did in fact condemn then-Senator Rampage in the Senate's first session. Further, the records provided by the Exchequer will demonstrate that not once have We expressed a surety of the criminal Rampage's loyalty. Rather, We have found him suspicious from Our first mention of him.

We challenge the heathen Vecna to demonstrate evidence to the contrary, and to produce the scrolls upon which We allegedly vouched for Senator Rampage's good intents.
I stand corrected and apologize for my mistake, it appears the length and quantity of conversation within the senate has started impeding my memory. At least I can continue to be pleased with your observations on most other people. However I still fail to see how you think it reasonable to assume that I am allied to the barbarian named as rampage.

Time will show the truth, lets just hope that the actual barbarians havent already managed to pillage rome when this comes to pass.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Senator Mathblade must apologize they are away from the scrolls for the remainder of the star cycle. They shall return on the marrow.

Senator Mathblade hopes that discussions are continued and productive.

Senator Mathblade apologizes for any inconvenience this causes the other Senators and Caesar.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Sondam »

Okay the reason I was V/LA/avoiding this game was it was upsetting me everytime I came on and I just didn't want to do that so I took a break from it but I am now back and will do some reading

~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Math would you mind talking like a normal person for the sake of my sanity? :P
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.15

Albert B. Rampage (6):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, Mathblade, Creature
Vecna (3):
Caesar Wills It, Albert B. Rampage, nancy
Creature (3):
Sondam, Brian Skies, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Akane and Nebby

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.

NoticeMeSenpai has been prodded.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

D: NO I GOT PRODDED. Sorry Nahds I should have declared V/LA for the weekend.

I just skipped a bunch of pages. I want to make my case but now is not the time. I'm kind of exhausted. I'll work on it a bit tonight but for now...

@Math can you point me to where Titus had the impression I was buddying you? I was more paranoid of the fact that I was agreeing with you a lot early on considering what happened in Shadowrun, and your townread of me, so I'm confused as fuck on that theory lol.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Elbirn has been prodded.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Leonshade »

A&N is still town, it would take a lot for me to change this read.
In post 6490, Nero Cain wrote:nancy you've been quiet lately.
So has everyone else, why single out nancy here?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I saw Nancy post a whole bunch elsewhere.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Assuming all my townreads are correct, my PoE is down to {ABR, Nero, Elbirn, Brian Skies, Caesar, ssbm_Kyouko, Maxous, Senpai}. Senpai is the first one I'd take off that list, bringing it down to seven people. I feel strongest about ABR and Kyouko being scum, so I'll put my tentative scumteam at those two and three others from the above list.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Nancy also read to like page X and then stopped. So why exactly should I have not been suspicious of a player that is posting it up elsewhere and hadn't picked up her catchup?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Leonshade »

You can, I would've followed up if I had a problem with your answer.
- Vecna
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Probably because this game is long as hell and I haven't caught up either (although I'm still following along).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im just going to continue taking note that the drixx/brian skies slot hasnt done anything at all all game (cannot really blame brian for it).

Im also still surprised theres so many people townreading that slot, some even amongst their top townreads - the slot has literally done nothing all game except claim it wants the tree-stump and then conveniently not getting it. I wouldnt be surprised at all if the slot is scum and never attempted to build it - and we now have no tree stump.

Suspicion shall remain on anyone that strongly townreads this slot.

The strongest suspicion this once again brings is on the A&N slot. Claiming to have reset their reads, yet townreading elbirn and Brian skies amongst their top reads while these two have literally done nothing (elbirn is even getting prodded) since the so called reset.

A&N has been a misread to a great many people and their recent actions show their true nature.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Leonshade »

There really has been no reason to townread the slot, could just be people sheeping DEO/Math's strong TR for it.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leon, you say you continue to TR A&N - dont you find their recent behaviour very strange?

-Townreading me all game, when im close to a hammer they suddenly vote me with no explenation
-When questioned about it, they claim its because they reset all their reads
-In their new reads im suddenly scum, but brian skies and Elbirn who did nothing in this period are their strongest townreads now.
-When asked to explain any of this they flat-out refuse, using some weakass wifom too scum-to-be-scum type of answer and asking whether we really feel scum would do this the way they did.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6548, Vecna wrote:Leon, you say you continue to TR A&N - dont you find their recent behaviour very strange?

1)
-Townreading me all game, when im close to a hammer they suddenly vote me with no explenation
2)
-When questioned about it, they claim its because they reset all their reads
3)
-In their new reads im suddenly scum, but brian skies and Elbirn who did nothing in this period are their strongest townreads now.
4)
-When asked to explain any of this they flat-out refuse, using some weakass wifom too scum-to-be-scum type of answer and asking whether we really feel scum would do this the way they did.
1)
I did find this weird, from both A&N and Creature. But they were both strong TRs before that point and they're both the type of player I would expect to have quick read changes as town.

2)
Their ISO does show them mentioning a read reset prior to their vote on you. I've never done one, and the concept seems weird to me, but it doesn't mean they're scum.

3)
Don't know about Skies, I do remember them mentioning some of Elbirn's posts looking town recently.

4)
Yeah, that could easily be scum trying to avoid explaining their reads. But it could also be town with legitimate reasons, and I have thoughts about what those ~reasons~ could be. There's a good reason to hide them if so, but if I find out otherwise I'd be willing to reconsider my read on them.

A&N's behavior is pretty weird and anti-town at spots, but I still think they're town here, if playing rather lynchbaity (which I hear is common for Alisae).
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”