Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3646, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My read on Mastin at this point is basically formed by him being pushed by my top two scum suspects since I replaced in. One of whom throws off obv scum with every post but is letting the other fight his battles for him.
So who else besides Nero and zefiend do you think is scum?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3649, Heartless wrote:
In post 3645, Nero Cain wrote:I felt like he was being genuine when he first got waggoned as was all like "I spent hours reading this game!"
He probably was but that doesn't make me think he's town.
Why would scum spend hours reading the thread?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Heartless »

To formulate reads.
Why would they not?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3641, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:He's not actually thinking about his posting but looking to frame every post as scum regardless of how much sense it makes.
ok, tell me why it makes sense for you to use it on a non-lynch candidate instead of the lynch candidate that you think is tow?
I'm still very interested in the answer to this and I think its pretty telling that he didn't answer that before his "battery died"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3652, Heartless wrote:To formulate reads.
Why would they not?
unless he's an SK he'd have a team to coach him and tell him the gist of things or he could always ask. Players do that shit all the time.

let me be the hero this town doesn't deserve. Sheep me on MOI or Mastin.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Heartless »

I don't think I would support a lynch other than MoI today.
I'll wait for Anti's verdict on the setup, but my first impression is all the claimed specials are probably town.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3655, Heartless wrote:I'll wait for Anti's verdict on the setup, but my first impression is all the claimed specials are probably town.
???? So you think we are all town? We all have claimed specials. I don't get it.

Also Mastins claim is fake as shit. "If we lynch this random person something random (BUT GOOD!) will happen. I don't know who is is so we just gotta keep lynching" This is the same witch that offered Hansel and Gretel dinner and then tried to bake them. Don't fall for it.

IT'S A TRAP!

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3656, Nero Cain wrote:???? So you think we are all town? We all have claimed specials. I don't get it.
Excluding the character abilities. Obviously. >_>
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3656, Nero Cain wrote:Also Mastins claim is fake as shit. "If we lynch this random person something random (BUT GOOD!) will happen. I don't know who is is so we just gotta keep lynching" This is the same witch that offered Hansel and Gretel dinner and then tried to bake them. Don't fall for it.
I was thinking about how that would work and I never got to a completely satisfying conclusion.
Spoiler: Warning, Contains Rogue One Plot Spoilers
Assuming the claim is real, my first thought was maybe the way it was supposed to work is that a certain Imperial had to die before Leia got the plans. I would think Krennic would fit the bill there, but mastina didn't say anything happened when Pine died. :S
Maybe Vader could work?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3648, Drunken Piper wrote:(DP wonders if NEro just fucked up his claim with the Rogue Four)
I'd also like to point out that one of the reasons that PV was lynched was b/c his call sign is wrong . I understand that having two players with identical call signs isn't the same thing but I mean isn't it possible Fire just made a mistake?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really want to click on the spoil. I haven't seen the movie yet, There's nothing game relevant to it right?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3660, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really want to click on the spoil. I haven't seen the movie yet, There's nothing game relevant to it right?
Nothing pressing.
Go see the movie!
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3648, Drunken Piper wrote:(DP wonders if NEro just fucked up his claim with the Rogue Four)
I'd also like to point out that one of the reasons that PV was lynched was b/c his call sign is wrong . I understand that having two players with identical call signs isn't the same thing but I mean isn't it possible Fire just made a mistake?
I''ve Googled it and I'm scouring Wookiepedia right now and I still haven't found where Fire got the call signs for the Rogue crew.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HEY! I was just looking at that site. But I've read my pm like 5 times and it refers to me as rouge 4 twice so either Fire fucked something up or this is a bastard game and I'm scum that was told I was town.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Heartless »

I suppose they could've been referring to each other by these calls signs during the battle and I was just too distracted by everything else to notice.
Even so, I would
have
to think that some nerd would painstakingly chart that out somewhere. They did it for Blue Squadron.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nero, why did you voyuer Heartless when I explicitly stated I would be jailing heartless?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like a guy who spent the first two nights targeting town and then "forgets" to use his action one night and then targets Heartless for F all reason has any room to stand on when fussing at me over the use of my action. And who would I use it on? Molla is effectively a VT and a (Mastina) scum tunnel. TWIE is kinda useless so I didn't see scum really targeting him. ɀefiend is scums mislynch du jour. I wasn't going to target any of them. In hindsight maybe DP would have been a better target. IDK, I had just felt DP was mostly useless and scum were leaving that alone. My new theory is that Heartless is the 4th/5th member of the scumteam and scum are keeping her alive and actively buddying her since they are helping the scum team. My belief here is that scum are you, MOI, and Mastina. You "protected" her to give a plausible explanation for why Antiheart wasn't shot at over a lurky DP.

Desp thought AJ was scum and I think he was wary of Titus. I was wondering why Infinity was shot over DP and Heartless but I think he was more wary of Mastin then those two. After DP helped mislynch PV he had outlived his usefulness so the scum shot him over Heartless b/c he was scumreading Mastina.

Why would a presumably town you publicly announce their target and thus tell scum who to not shoot at?

Thoughts on Mastins claim and MOIs use of his action plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it could be a complete coincidence but scum having a scum loved traitor and a scum (IMO) lover maker in games both reviewed by MSmith....

but then there's no fucking way I can buy that MOI's use was town motivated. There is already 3 players that want a dead Mastina and he's calling Mastina town why not make her lynch harder?

Basically at this point I have to convince Zfiend that he was wrong on Titus.

and get Molla and TWIE to vote MOI

or

get Heartless to realize that they are wrong on Mastina and get TWIE to vote there

or

we do a nl and you guys go to a 4v3 lylo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3667, Nero Cain wrote:but then there's no fucking way I can buy that MOI's use was town motivated. There is already 3 players that want a dead Mastina and he's calling Mastina town why not make her lynch harder?
I also think his use is misdirection not scumbuddy stuff.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3615, Nero Cain wrote:Does anti still hold the view that AJ is town via setup spec?
yep

gotta run now and i'll get back to this but that's the short answer
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Heartless »

there's a bit of town power here, but it's mostly concentrated on a few ppl. scum already have TWO known ways to shut it down (factional nk + vanillaizer). having a third way is not balanced. that is not something fire would think is ok and it's not something rc would pass.

as iffy as play may be, aj and molla are prob town.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

so I just played the movie in the background last night.

I think the only callsign I heard all movie was "rogue one"
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:56 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

man i wish PV had just claimed his shit.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3666, Nero Cain wrote:I don't feel like a guy who spent the first two nights targeting town and then "forgets" to use his action one night and then targets Heartless for F all reason has any room to stand on when fussing at me over the use of my action. And who would I use it on? Molla is effectively a VT and a (Mastina) scum tunnel. TWIE is kinda useless so I didn't see scum really targeting him. ɀefiend is scums mislynch du jour. I wasn't going to target any of them. In hindsight maybe DP would have been a better target. IDK, I had just felt DP was mostly useless and scum were leaving that alone. My new theory is that Heartless is the 4th/5th member of the scumteam and scum are keeping her alive and actively buddying her since they are helping the scum team. My belief here is that scum are you, MOI, and Mastina. You "protected" her to give a plausible explanation for why Antiheart wasn't shot at over a lurky DP.

Desp thought AJ was scum and I think he was wary of Titus. I was wondering why Infinity was shot over DP and Heartless but I think he was more wary of Mastin then those two. After DP helped mislynch PV he had outlived his usefulness so the scum shot him over Heartless b/c he was scumreading Mastina.

Why would a presumably town you publicly announce their target and thus tell scum who to not shoot at?

Thoughts on Mastins claim and MOIs use of his action plox.

"I guess looking back I should've used in on DP"

You. Don't. Say. If Heartless died last night, that would've been an instant lynch on me. How are you giving me shit for night actions when you super blundered that shit? Sircakez got lynched because he looked scum, it's not like there's a fucking surprise that I'm JK'ing him.

So you're now on this 'heartless/Aj team' bullshit out of nowhere. Why don't you do something productive other than manufacturing bullshit scumreads. Your reads are so incredibly inconsistent that I'd be more stunned if you actually had townreads at this point in the game.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: MoI
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much