Survivor Mafiascum Rankdown (Properly Dead. Leave it dead)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:08 am

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 1185, Snakes wrote:
306? Draco (Mallowgeno) - Hogwarts

"Okay this time I call bull crap on me not getting 10 galleons...I definitely posted a paragraph and posted a pm and answered questions. This isn't easy at all to get 10 galleons..."

Draco was an okay character. He floated through the Ravenclaw tribe and latched onto the Peeves and Stan duo at the swap. During the next swap, he didn't make any strong connections and was voted out. During the game, he did just enough to survive until he didn't.

In his confessional was another story. Survivor Hogwarts had a mechanic where the players could buy items using money. This money could be earned through surviving, winning challenges and writing good confessionals. While people like Fenrir, Klick, Cephrir and Cybele were putting in lots of effort and earning the full 10 galleons, Draco's idea of a good confessional was a single post giving a one sentence answer to a couple mod questions. Needless to say, Draco often received 5 galleons for a mediocre confessional.

Instead of being disappointed and moving on, though, Draco took every 5 he received personally. He had a thread where he would complain every time he got a 5. That thread is three pages long. It sounds like this should move Draco up but there is a line between a memorable character quirk and annoying, and Draco's constant complaining was definitely annoying. Plus he didn't really add much to the season anyway.
Oh man I had a rough day that day and I kind of took it out on the mods >.< I still feel really awful about this :( I really enjoyed this game, thought game developers did a really awesome job with it

Return to “Frogstar World B”