Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ah fair enough
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

No need to convince me of anything, really. The dispersion of powers and claims makes me fairly confident about my guess that one of AJ/BB is scum. And with mastina's constant pushing on BB, it's pretty obvious who I think it is. AJ and MOI have actively engaged in vote-parking on me because I was a fairly attackable mislynch when heartless and Infinity were pressuring me hard. It's probably no coincidence that mastina constantly calls me (and other townies) scum, but avoids wagons at all costs.

mastina + MOI + AJ is where I'm at right now.

VOTE: MOI
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

To clarify, I know that MOI wasn't in the game when I was being heavily pressured. But MOI's recent posts about "just
look
at zefiend's latest posts, they are so scum," are in the same vein of weak attempts at echoing things others have been (falsely) saying earlier in the game.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3701, ɀefiend wrote:The dispersion of powers and claims makes me fairly confident about my guess that one of AJ/BB is scum.
is that right?

and what is this confidence based on?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3513, ɀefiend wrote:We are lynching Mastina tomorrow. No questions asked.
In post 3592, ɀefiend wrote:Flavor name is Saw Gerrara, rebel extremist. Haven't used 1-shot ability.

Have two full busy days ahead of me so I won't be quite active. Basically, I still want mastina dead, and MOI is full of shit. Either Titus was pocketing me the entire time and MOI just thinks it's easier to mislynch me (unlikely but possible) OR he's tunneling me like Infinity was and there's a chance we can talk it out (seems that way given his other interactions/hunting).
In post 3701, ɀefiend wrote:No need to convince me of anything, really. The dispersion of powers and claims makes me fairly confident about my guess that one of AJ/BB is scum. And with mastina's constant pushing on BB, it's pretty obvious who I think it is. AJ and MOI have actively engaged in vote-parking on me because I was a fairly attackable mislynch when heartless and Infinity were pressuring me hard. It's probably no coincidence that mastina constantly calls me (and other townies) scum, but avoids wagons at all costs.

these are SUCCESSIVE posts
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Heartless »

holy fuck that is just heinous. hold on a sec.

UNVOTE:
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Heartless, why do you think you are still alive?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Heartless »

don't give me that nero, that does not even come CLOSE to proving zefiend is town

1) the jk said in advance he would be protecting us, 2) the OUTED investigative would obviously go ahead of us regarding reads

titus being the other scum WOULD explain why infinity would go ahead of us, yes

that slot being scum STILL doesn't make zefiend town
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3704, Heartless wrote:
In post 3513, ɀefiend wrote:We are lynching Mastina tomorrow. No questions asked.
In post 3592, ɀefiend wrote:Flavor name is Saw Gerrara, rebel extremist. Haven't used 1-shot ability.

Have two full busy days ahead of me so I won't be quite active. Basically, I still want mastina dead, and MOI is full of shit. Either Titus was pocketing me the entire time and MOI just thinks it's easier to mislynch me (unlikely but possible) OR he's tunneling me like Infinity was and there's a chance we can talk it out (seems that way given his other interactions/hunting).
In post 3701, ɀefiend wrote:No need to convince me of anything, really. The dispersion of powers and claims makes me fairly confident about my guess that one of AJ/BB is scum. And with mastina's constant pushing on BB, it's pretty obvious who I think it is. AJ and MOI have actively engaged in vote-parking on me because I was a fairly attackable mislynch when heartless and Infinity were pressuring me hard. It's probably no coincidence that mastina constantly calls me (and other townies) scum, but avoids wagons at all costs.

these are SUCCESSIVE posts
WHAT IS THE DEFENSE FOR THIS, NERO?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: MoI
Executive override of the hysterical drama king.

zefiend's move is not surprising.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Heartless »

That said,
In post 3708, Heartless wrote:WHAT IS THE DEFENSE FOR THIS, NERO?
There isn't one. Of course the "talking out" of didn't happen. It was never going to happen. The "read" changed as the situation demanded.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Feeling pretty shitty with my sickness--going to try turning in early to see if I can sleep it away, so going to skip posting tonight. Will post tomorrow, most likely.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I hear that bussing makes you feel better. Try it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3707, Heartless wrote:don't give me that nero, that does not even come CLOSE to proving zefiend is town

1) the jk said in advance he would be protecting us, 2) the OUTED investigative would obviously go ahead of us regarding reads

titus being the other scum WOULD explain why infinity would go ahead of us, yes

that slot being scum STILL doesn't make zefiend town
but
WHY
would AJ announce that he's killing you? His explanation that to help organize town powers doesn't really hold water imo. You've already recognized that scum are killing those that suspected Mastin/Titus so why is it so hard to believe that AJ was protecting you so scum
HAD
to kill Piper. I think you are getting buddied and snowed. And with a MOI scum I think its only logical to think Mastina is a buddy. I think him not using his action on her is actually p telling.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So Zefeind’s pop in and vote on me is scummy as properly pointed out by I assume TTH at . The fact that it comes before Nero makes his “explanation” of my being scum that was promised in thread and never appeared solidifies my partnership read on them.

--
In post 3650, Heartless wrote:So who else besides Nero and zefiend do you think is scum?
Yeah … given your “MoI must be lynched today” what do you think this will accomplish if I am scum to you. I have two viable scum suspects. Are you asking me to call the whole team? That’s busywork.

Aside from Zefiend and Nero I don’t have a solid scum read outside of that.

The only slot I have as pretty solid Town is AJ based on his claim and his read on Nero’s “flinging shit” today which is dead on.

You two are probable Town to me from tone since I replaced in. My only concern is that both you and AJ are still breathing which is paranoia. But I’m not just giving in to paranoia when there are viable candidates with active scummy posting.

My read on TWIE is mostly meta but I’d lean Town.

BBMolla is an big ball of nothing. Would not be shocked whatever his alignment is.

Mastin I automatically want to scum read for her playstyle and past issues. For her to be scum the push on her by both Zefield and Nero would be bussing. Possible I guess but suboptimal play. Maybe the fact that Mastin isn’t getting pressure at all opens the door on that more … will see if Mastin joins my wagon.

--
In post 3653, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still very interested in the answer to this and I think its pretty telling that
he didn't answer that before his "battery died"
Look, another scummy assertion from Nero (the bolded). Anyone with any sense can clearly see the difference between my normal posting and my phone posting.

The answer is of course that the use was 100% Pro-Town. Heartless isn’t getting lynched and thus I haven’t made Town’s job harder by making someone I can’t know their aligment of certain harder to lynch in off chance I’m wrong on my reads. I doubt I’m wrong given Zefiend’s recent posting.

Again – it is pretty clear you were going to try to justify whatever action I took as scummy … I just happened to take the course that made it hardest for you to actually justify. I mean – what scum motivation are you suggesting? Just saying “No Town motivation” is empty mudslinging when the above is pretty obvious.
In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like to point out that one of the reasons that PV was lynched was b/c his call sign is wrong . I understand that having two players with identical call signs isn't the same thing but I mean isn't it possible Fire just made a mistake?
And this is scummy. Peregrine didn’t get his call-sign wrong. He got lynched for a poor decision in coloring it in his anon message and for not owning up immediately to the fact it was him. Nero is trying to draw parallels here that don’t exist.

So which is more likely – that Firebringer derped on the role PMs and it passed review with no-one noticing or Nero made a bad call in trying to boost the viability of his fake-claim? Occam’s Razor says the later.
In post 3696, Nero Cain wrote:a 2 shot vig and 2 joats against a a goon that can make a player loved, whatever mastins real role is and a 2 shot vanilaizer and ???? Sure yeah, the crew skills could be given to scum but I don't think that would or should play a part in balance.

In your theory that he's town we'd have a 2 shot vig, 2 joats, a full JK against a 2 shot vanillaizer, a goon that can make a player loved, whatever mastins real role is and another goon. That seems rather townsided to me but of course I don't really do modding so....

I just think it would make sense for scum to have blocking powers. And I don't think his play and use of action make sense as town.
In post 3697, Nero Cain wrote:I mean unless Mastin or MOI are scum blockers I think its plenty possible that AJ is scum here.
How is everyone not calling this out? Seriously the amount of mental gymnastics and unfounded assumptions he’s posting here can’t be honest Town.

He’s been calling both of us scum. How in the world does he not assume we would be lying about only having Character Abilties? He’s admits he doesn’t understand modding or balance and yet is using a bunch of stupid assumptions to keep AJ as a lynch candidate open. Aka how scum approaches things at endgame – keep as many fallbacks in play and active.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3714, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yeah … given your “MoI must be lynched today” what do you think this will accomplish if I am scum to you. I have two viable scum suspects. Are you asking me to call the whole team? That’s busywork.
This is not a town attitude.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3714, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Mastin I automatically want to scum read for her playstyle and past issues. For her to be scum the push on her by both Zefield and Nero would be bussing. Possible I guess but suboptimal play. Maybe the fact that Mastin isn’t getting pressure at all opens the door on that more … will see if Mastin joins my wagon.
Nothing about mastina's interactions with Pine was of any note to you?
I'm unsaturated.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Heartless »

And unsatisfied. That too. @_@
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

ghost vote AJ
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 3718, Drunken Piper wrote:
ghost vote
AJ
nero
(hic)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 3715, Heartless wrote:This is not a town attitude.
Yes it is. Find me a game where in MYLO going out of your way to call the scum team results in good things for Town. All it does is allows for scum to make sure that any mis-reads on teams are capitalized on.

Do you disagree with my read on Zefiend? If you do and want to discuss I’m certainly down with that.
Do you disagree with my read on Nero? Same offer applies.

But don’t grandstand me for not saying “Here are the three scum BAM”. I don’t operate that way and probably you should know that regardless of which head this is …
In post 3716, Heartless wrote:Nothing about mastina's interactions with Pine was of any note to you?
I'm unsaturated.
You know I still have yet to get past late Day 1. In large part due to the time Nero vacuumed up from me yesterday with his spam posting while I was hobbled on my phone. Now that I have stable internet I’m going back to look over the Day 1 / 2.

--
In post 3719, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 3718, Drunken Piper wrote:
ghost vote
AJ
nero

What is your read on Zefiend? Do you think I am bonkers for seeing his posting as completely scum motivated?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

Sorry boys, been crazy busy lately. Will try to catch up a bit tonight.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 5.03

Zefiend [2] MagnaofIllusion, Aj The Epic
MagnaofIllusion [2] Nero Cain, Zefiend, Heartless

Not Voting - [3] TheWayItEnds, Mastina, BBMolla

With 8 Alive, It Takes 5 To Lynch.

Heartless is Loved.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2017-03-06 22:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3716, Heartless wrote:I'm unsaturated.
Well at least you're slightly healthier when consumed.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Wait nvm you're like pure cholesterol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”