MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So looking at Pine links and actions …

So Pine gets an sizeable page 1 wagon – 2/3rds of the votes needed for lynch. Do we think this is 100% Town BTW?
In post 26, Firebringer wrote:Vote Count 1.01

Pine [6] The Thinker, Aj the Epic, Infinity 324, Desperado, Heartless, PrettyPrincess
I have my doubts. Given the general lack of conversation about it (other than from Infinity, who was Town) there is an awful lack of attention to it in the moment. But Pine’s relative coolness under fire feels to me like they were not really worried about catching three more “for yuks” votes. So at worst we are probably looking at only 1 scum on the wagon at this stage.

I would like to call people’s attentions to the Pine versus Heartless balance discussion starting at and using that as a mirror to the recent Nero versus Heartless “AJ is likely scum” discussion. The echoes there are pretty palpable.

Also Nero’s entrance looks forced as heck. Specifically where he posits that Pine is the one most likely to be White-Knighting Titus early but manages to land right on the Sir Cakez counter-wagon – .

And by page 12ish the wagons have swung to the following –
In post 362, Firebringer wrote:Vote Count 1.05

Pine [2] The Thinker, Aj the Epic
SirCakez [6] Aeronaut, alban, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Lil Uzi Vert, Infinity 324
Again – knowing that Cakez was Town does anyone think this wagon was 100% Town? I don’t think that’s likely given this is what developed as an eventual counter-wagon to Pine.

Reminder – may be relevant dependening on who gets Rogue Leader Day 1.

Mastin’s entrance at may be very relevant depending on whether anything develops the rest of the day based on her “first instinct is Pine scum”. A vote for Pine shows up shortly afterwards (after a quick hop on the SirCakez wagon) but at this point Pine was in no danger.

And then we get Nero potentially chain-sawing for Pine at .

I don’t see re: Mastin as partner posting personally. Same with it doesn’t serve mastin and Pine partners for Pine to pre-emptively undermine Mastin’s ability to smoothly transition to a Town read on Pine.

I’ll note in my re-read that I am halfway through Day 1 and Aero (aka Ziefiend aka scum) still has not returned to the thread. He finally shows up to provide content on page 34. What I see is a bunch of comments regarding posts saying this is suspect and that is suspect with little drawn from it. Aka filler posting. Same with page 44 posting. It looks good but there is not drive in those posts to actually solve the game.

And look … Day 1 Nero was selling the same crap “Player X doesn’t want to bus” garbage () as he is now … only this time it is Mastin not wanting to bus Town SirCakez.

On page 36 Heartless seems to have twigged to Pine’s scumminess. Does a vote move follow?

Heartless’s vote for Pine at is solid Town given the state of the wagons on Page 42.

Aero’s twigged me for the comment “Pine’s post here is definitely sort of off” as it goes to the heart of what I have been saying about this slot. He’s willing to express some mild suspicion but not willing to vote what is a Top wagon (with AJ the other at this point). And the undermining of Klingon for the Pine vote at is bad.

And by Page 46 Pine is back to the dominant wagon. Note Nero’s and . And also we get a discrediting run at mastin at for his vote on Pine. And more Nero attacking mastin for voting Pine at .

I am a bit bothered that both AJ and BB has had so little impact in almost 50 pages that neither has shown up in my re-read notes …

And by a lurker lynch has derailed the potential lynch on Pine scum.
In post 1474, Firebringer wrote:
The Thinker [LYNCH] TheWayItEnds, Heartless, Infinity 324, AJ the Epic, Pine-A-Tonics, Desperado, SirCakez, Drunken Piper, Klingoncelt
No way a wagon on scum Pine got to 6 votes late in the day and Pine is the only scum vote on this wagon.

So coming out of Day 1 – I can’t see how anyone is selling me on “Pine interactions” being damning to anyone but Nero. He pretty much spent the day browbeating votes on Pine and his long term read on mastin developed today for mastin scum reading Pine and wanting him voted.

Does not compute.

Aero still looks like scum active lurking. Unimpressed by AJ and BB's posting but neither was actively looking to fight the Pine wagon like Nero.

Day 2 read through probably comes tomorrow. However I’m not expecting a guilty will be as informative as today.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3714, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The answer is of course that the use was 100% Pro-Town. Heartless isn’t getting lynched and thus I haven’t made Town’s job harder by making someone I can’t know their aligment of certain harder to lynch in off chance I’m wrong on my reads. I doubt I’m wrong given Zefiend’s recent posting.

Myself, Zfiend and Molla had all expressed the desire to lynch Mastina. You were town reading Mastina. So instead of making her lynch harder you give it to a non lynch canidate. That makes no sense coming from town. I mean its not like I'm going to convince you that you are scum but I mean yeah....TWIE and Molla can see how much bull this is.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You're really high on Zefiend.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your read on Heartless?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

....This is obvious, isn't it?

Hard town. I'm valuing their life over mine at the moment.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 am

So Day 2 …

So BBMolla claims Vanillaized … I don’t think scum wasted a shot of that limited ability created a clear for a partner. So unless I come across reason to doubt it happened I don’t see him as scum and think that reflects pretty poorly on Mastin still pushing his lynch even today.

Oh .. look Nero is once again pushing mastin as scum at … for his trying to lynch Pine. Why are people Town reading him again?
In post 1506, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok. So heartless, desp, me, and nacho were in the rogue crew last night, and then pine joined the crew in the middle.
At what point did AJ start auto-protecting Heartless? Because this is pretty damn strong evidence that the N1 Rogue crew is all Town.

And again – mastin’s vote on Pine at is pretty Town since this is before the Guilty and a quick wagon had formed on KlingonTown.

And Pine’s Nightkill WIFOM discussion at does not reflect partner posting with mastin.

mastin’s push pre-Guilty on Pine reads very Town. Look at page 67.

And that’s that for Day 2.

@Heartless
– How in the hell are you floating Mastin interactions re: Pine at me with Nero’s completely scummy Day 1-2 interactions and Aero’s complete active lurking / lack of any read on Pine?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I didn't think to use my ability defensively until recently, mostly because I wasn't sure what other PRs were in play.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

In post 3731, Aj The Epic wrote:I didn't think to use my ability defensively until recently, mostly because I wasn't sure what other PRs were in play.
Ok, thanks ...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@MOI-What was Mastina's d1 case on Pine?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:59 am

@Nero - why did you do everything in your power to defend Pine and attack those wanting to lynch him Day 1 and Day 2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3725, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No way a wagon on scum Pine got to 6 votes late in the day and Pine is the only scum vote on this wagon.
I AGREE!

TheWayItEnds, Heartless, AJ the Epic are the only non flipped on the Thinker wagon so who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3734, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Nero - why did you do everything in your power to defend Pine and attack those wanting to lynch him Day 1 and Day 2?
answer my question first.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm

In post 3736, Nero Cain wrote:
answer my question first.
Nope. Done jumping through your hoops Mr. Scumbag. I've laid out pretty clearly why you and Zefiend need rope.

@Everyone not Nero or Zefiend
- any comments about Day 1 and Day 2 review?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Think I will fire up the MoIputer in the morning after reading Day 1 and Day 2 as a sanity check for my Town reads ...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope. Done jumping through your hoops Mr. Scumbag. I've laid out pretty clearly why you and Zefiend need rope.
translation. I realize that Mastina never laid out a case on Pine and its completely logical thought process for Nero to think Pine was a bus. But if I say that then it undermines my fake push on you and Zfiend and opens me up to questions about why I think there's no case on Pine but that its not a bus.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm

In post 3739, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope. Done jumping through your hoops Mr. Scumbag. I've laid out pretty clearly why you and Zefiend need rope.
translation. I realize that Mastina never laid out a case on Pine and its completely logical thought process for Nero to think Pine was a bus. But if I say that then it undermines my fake push on you and Zfiend and opens me up to questions about why I think there's no case on Pine but that its not a bus.
Scum posting trying desperately to divert away from the fact that his Day 1 and Day 2 play regarding Pine was scum partner play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is also sorta kinda false. Like I was defiantly
NOT
pushing Kling and my AJ push
NOW
can't be used as a "Nero was pushing against everyone that was pushing Pine"

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well you've been roughly adamant that it was a double town wagon between cakez and Zefiend, which i'm fairly certain isn't true.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 3742, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you've been roughly adamant that it was a double town wagon between cakez and Zefiend, which i'm fairly certain isn't true.
Says the guy who had equal nonchalance in wagoning both of us...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes because my belief is one of you is scum and a 1 for 1 is a fine trade.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3744, Aj The Epic wrote:Yes because my belief is one of you is scum and a 1 for 1 is a fine trade.
Its not a 1 for 1 when you aren't playing with your own life.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

hooo boy look at you trying to shade some shit in here and hope that Zefiend doesn't find the rope.

Explain to me how town misses so badly to have counterwagons going town and town day 3 after knocking out scum. Scum has less influence to know a wagon away, so you're acting like the town just picked two people both equally scummy and missed on both.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but lets talk more about 1v1s. You claimed b/c you don't think that your and Mollas role can't exist together. Why did you never go after him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

multiple town wagons happen all the time. Why does Cakes-Zfiend
have
to be TvS and who were the scum that got got Cakez pushed over Zfiend?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And your "case" on Z?

He's flailing! His reads are not static!
(you actually used the word inconsistent, which I'd argue is even more likely to come from town than scum since town are uninformed and scumhunting requires constant change)

and the reason that you guys are pushing Z over me? Heartless scumreads Z and town reads me. Molla likely town reads me. You guys
might

be able to get Molla and TWIE on the Z train. Z is the scums mislynch du jour.

If MOI was town I'd have expected a much more reasonable approach to a Mylo instead of just going with the flow and wanting to lynch Z right off the bat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”