Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I like the arguments against Nero and felt that Nero not addressing more of it was sad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3772, Aj The Epic wrote:You're stating the fucking obvious Nero, I said two days ago I didn't care who flipped.
yes and? Like how does that make you town? Assuming that Z~Cakez is the TvT I think it is scum would
GREATLY
benefit from it. If you want a 1v1 why not put up your own life?
In post 3772, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't get why you're implying as much. My issue is it's hard to get an independent read on something when the only shit I hear you spew for 4 days is "oh yeah Titus/MOI is scum".
I have a few problems with this.
In post 1963, Aj The Epic wrote:
I'm reading her scum
for reasons completely different than yours, which is one of the main reasons.
There are others but you were most defiantly scum reading Titus. Yeah, you can argue that it was weak and that's why it never amounted to anything but I think having a "slight" or "weak" scum read on a buddy is a pretty good way to basically say "I'm so not scum with X because I was scum reading them but it was only slight and that's why I never tried to get them lynched."
In post 2342, Aj The Epic wrote:Are you really that confident about Titus?

Like zefiend has been... slightly more high key about his alignment with his flailing.
This post also makes it look very much like you are still slightly scumreading Titus so my question remains, what did Titus/MOI do to get your read of said slot downgraded to null? And why null and not town?

So I've been town reading her slot since late d1/early d2, I don't think that should have anything to do with your ability to read her (Titus).

I also feel like my Titus read is FAR FAR FAR more fleshed out then your generic buzzword "case" on Z.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I admit that I don't have much of a defense against MOI's "case" but then that's the point isn't it?

but there was....
In post 3741, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3734, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Nero - why did you do everything in your power to defend Pine and attack those wanting to lynch him Day 1 and Day 2?
This is also sorta kinda false. Like I was defiantly
NOT
pushing Kling and my AJ push
NOW
can't be used as a "Nero was pushing against everyone that was pushing Pine"
Why would MOI lie like that?

I'm curious, how are you null reading him if you believe he's found and is pushing two scum.

Also what do you think of him stating that one of you or TWIE was scum on the Thinker wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So I just wanted to make a quick announcement on something.
If you all notice you have in your PMs flavor, for example in Sample VT theres something on Wedget Antilles being "Red Three", this was a little extra to give all characters more individuality. Most of the call-signs in the game were purely created by myself. They are not alignment indicative in anyway. Some players may have repeats in them.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@AJ
how is Z having the same reads as me a scumtell but MOI having the same reads as you a null tell?

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 3775, Aj The Epic wrote:

I like the arguments against Nero and felt that Nero not addressing more of it was sad.
do you? what about them?

i think they're a loose collection of things that are supposed to be "incriminating" but don't really make a good cohesive narrative. is the point that nero was making a concerted effort to sabotage the pine wagon? bc i'm not really buying into that. the "chainsawing" we're supposed to assume here looks a lot more like an artifact of nero tunneling mastin.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 3760, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 3747, Nero Cain wrote:but lets talk more about 1v1s. You claimed b/c you don't think that your and Mollas role can't exist together. Why did you never go after him?
Part of my claim was to ask the rogue crew if knowing their power, Molla made sense with his claim and mine both in the game. Why I didn't pursue that is mostly because most of the rogue crew figured it was possible for Molla's role to exist in conjunction to mine and even DP's.
Seems like a really dumb reason to claim. And in my opinion, it is most certainly not possible for yours and BBmolla's claimed roles to both be town, unless scum has some gigantic ability.
AJ wrote:As for Zefiend, his reads are so incredibly generic and for someone who is a technical veteran, he's felt maybe more lost than me. That's really not supposed to be possible, I am one of, if not THE, worst large player on site considering experience.

So when I see this:
In post 3701, ɀefiend wrote:No need to convince me of anything, really. The dispersion of powers and claims makes me fairly confident about my guess that one of AJ/BB is scum. And with mastina's constant pushing on BB, it's pretty obvious who I think it is. AJ and MOI have actively engaged in vote-parking on me because I was a fairly attackable mislynch when heartless and Infinity were pressuring me hard. It's probably no coincidence that mastina constantly calls me (and other townies) scum, but avoids wagons at all costs.

mastina + MOI + AJ is where I'm at right now.

VOTE: MOI
Bullshit. This is appeasement, no one should ever have the exact same reads and even town who gets wagoned is going to understand they've got to do a better analysis being town than "yeah they voted me". "And other townies" is used in his post, but in fact he doesn't do anything different from you for town reads: POE. PoE is a FUCKING COP OUT. Say it with me. That is the scum 101 way to have another lynch after the winds change.
Actually, things get a lot easier to PoE in mylo/lylo. Saying I didn't give explanation for PoE is a lie, I explained it to Heartless. "Other townies" referred to cakez and Nero. Nero isn't a town-read of Nero, he's just himself. So I'm not really copping out by piggybacking on Nero's points and I'm certainly not just mirroring him. We arrived at our Titus-slot read in entirely different ways.
AJ wrote:Oh and speaking of winds changing....
In post 2361, ɀefiend wrote:The feeling when {Infinity, SirCakez, mastina} are unironically the scumteam. Wow.
Wow indeed. Unperturbed by his complete whiffs, he develops two new reads to replace the ones that died.

Oh and...?
Those were two Days ago. And two of those people are dead. It's not rocket science that my reads would change to include two new people.
AJ wrote:
In post 2942, ɀefiend wrote:Now this post gives me pause.

Maybe Cakez/Infinity/BBMolla?
Oh no! BBMolla was magically dropped from the scum reads in his nonsense 3 man scum assumptions. Which btw is funny because how the fuck does he keep assuming three?
Again with old stuff. "Assuming" these 3 man teams at that point of the game was given my current interpretation of the game-state. Infinity eventually talked himself down about scumreading me and you have slowly been pushing out BBMolla for the last scum contender.
AJ wrote:Then this:
In post 3743, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 3742, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you've been roughly adamant that it was a double town wagon between cakez and Zefiend, which i'm fairly certain isn't true.
Says the guy who had equal nonchalance in wagoning both of us...
Just ignores that I scumread Cakez most of day 1 and was really unimpressed with both aero and zefiend's play on that slot. Zefiend and Aero both only ever had super uncontroversial reads and never pushed the boundaries for anything more than that. And there was zero unique things about those reads, just "Hey I think they're town for reasons town has openly stated they're town for".

There's actually a solid lack of townreading ANYONE in Zefiend's iso.
Really?

Townreading Titus? Totally uncontroversial.
Scumreading Infinity? Totally uncontroversial.
Reconsidering my mastina read? Totally uncontroversial.

On the contrary, many of my reads and actions
have
been controversial, which is why I'm constantly at threat of being mislynched by scum.

Your flimsy MOI read is also quite telling.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3762, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3759, TheWayItEnds wrote:but im also re-taking a look at nero
Why other than being sore that I called you useless?
In post 3516, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3509, Nero Cain wrote:hehe. That rage is so fake. I'm obviously not accusing Mastina of lieing about the lifeguard cert, what I am accusing her of it that the timing of going V/La is fucking convenient. Like, I'm assuming that this wasn't a last minute thing so presumably Mastin knew about it before hand so why not say anything about it till the night before?
ew.
In post 3518, TheWayItEnds wrote:"mastin is scumreading me but its suspicious because why wouldnt she tell us she was going to be busy during what she thought was night time?"
In post 3609, TheWayItEnds wrote:wanna recheck that claim there nero?
In post 3614, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3550, Firebringer wrote:
Drunken Piper died Last Night!

Welcome! You are
Bodhi Rook
, Rogue Four ,
Jack of all Trades
You are aligned with the
Rebel Alliance

?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3778, Firebringer wrote:
So I just wanted to make a quick announcement on something.
If you all notice you have in your PMs flavor, for example in Sample VT theres something on Wedget Antilles being "Red Three", this was a little extra to give all characters more individuality. Most of the call-signs in the game were purely created by myself. They are not alignment indicative in anyway. Some players may have repeats in them.
lol though
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Lmfao @ the mod announcement

@Heartless: The last Pine quote in particular reads as scum appealing to town, so you might be right.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

We're likely in MYLO imo (AKA, probably 3 scum left)

MoI is most certainly scum I think? I don't see many scumteams that wouldn't include him.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by BBmolla »

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm extremely extremely in the camp of Nero being almost certainly town. If I'm wrong then lol :/
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

oooooohhhh ghost talk..

better question is why they left an investigative role alive so long.....they didnt deem me a threat. why

ooohhhhh ghost talk ended.
(hic)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

DP name the scumteam go
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Heartless »

Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3780, Heartless wrote:
In post 3775, Aj The Epic wrote:

do you? what about them?

i think they're a loose collection of things that are supposed to be "incriminating" but don't really make a good cohesive narrative. is the point that nero was making a concerted effort to sabotage the pine wagon? bc i'm not really buying into that. the "chainsawing" we're supposed to assume here looks a lot more like an artifact of nero tunneling mastin.
Nero was already heavily focused on Titus either D1 or D2 so I don't think he's limited in tunneling this game. Whether unlucky for nero or as a teammate, I thought it was a valid point that Nero had actively been against the Pine lynch at times where it was possible to stop the wagon. I do understand there are some overlap issues between mastina actually being a MOI townread and Mastina being used as town to advance MOI's push. However, I want to focus this post because I thought Nero should've responded to it in some meaningful way where he didn't really acknowledge the points at all.
In post 3779, Nero Cain wrote:
@AJ
how is Z having the same reads as me a scumtell but MOI having the same reads as you a null tell?
MOI doesn't have the same reads as me. I'm scumreading Zifiend and trying to decide if I believe you or MOI more.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from now until Monday morning for my usual weekend duties.

So today is dragging out and I basically have little care at this point. If you are going to push through an obviously scum driven mislynch and lose the game go ahead and do so. This serves as my pre-emptive “I told you so” to Town (basically Heartless) on my wagon.

--
In post 3757, Heartless wrote:^what's the narrative w this?
What sort of junk question is this? You are asking what sort of narrative it is for scum Nero to spend two days attacking players for voting Pine as scum? I mean – defending your partner is just as much Mafia 101 as is bussing. You aren’t a Newb … stop asking questions like one.

--
In post 3770, Nero Cain wrote:TTH, you know that scum pushing their buddy is a solid scum tactic and happens rather often right?

I don't really think that her reasons she has given really make me think that that's not an impossibility.
Translation – scum never defend their buddies hard like I did with Pine and am doing with Zefiend …
In post 3777, Nero Cain wrote:Why would MOI lie like that?
Yeah speaking of outright lies ... this is it in a nutshell.

My large catchup posts capture the many, many times you chainsawed for Pine Day 1 and 2. Of course you take the scum route and just say “Lie Lie Lie” but it is working for you so I guess good job?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3788, Drunken Piper wrote:
oooooohhhh ghost talk..

better question is why they left an investigative role alive so long.....they didnt deem me a threat. why

ooohhhhh ghost talk ended.
b/c you weren't a threat until you whittled your list down to Mastin/Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@AJ
In post 3776, Nero Cain wrote:what did Titus/MOI do to get your read of said slot downgraded to null? And why null and not town?
In post 3777, Nero Cain wrote:I'm curious, how are you null reading him if you believe he's found and is pushing two scum.

Also what do you think of him stating that one of you or TWIE was scum on the Thinker wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3781, ɀefiend wrote:And in my opinion, it is most certainly not possible for yours and BBmolla's claimed roles to both be town, unless scum has some gigantic ability.
Just to piggyback on this but I agree that a full JK and Mollas role wouldn't be able to coexist, I said as much earlier. My biggest problem is that if he was town and he thought that Molla and his role couldn't exist he'd want Molla's blood
FIRST
. Asking the RC shows hesitation and I think that's more likely to come from scum. But of course his own self meta is that he's bad day 1 and bad at larges and that's p :igmeou: to me.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 am

Post by mastina »

The good news is: mostly recovered!
The bad news is: not fully recovered!
The worse news is: even if I was, some family thing came up and I wouldn't be available until late tomorrow anyway!

I'll be sure to find time on Sunday though.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3794, Nero Cain wrote:
@AJ
In post 3776, Nero Cain wrote:what did Titus/MOI do to get your read of said slot downgraded to null? And why null and not town?
In post 3777, Nero Cain wrote:I'm curious, how are you null reading him if you believe he's found and is pushing two scum.

Like I said, I'm trying to figure out if it's you or MOI that's scum. I think one of the two of you are.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3792, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So today is dragging out and I basically have little care at this point. If you are going to push through an obviously scum driven mislynch and lose the game go ahead and do so. This serves as my pre-emptive “I told you so” to Town (basically Heartless) on my wagon.
Your AtE doesn't move me.
As far as I can tell, Nero is the only one townreading zefiend and we're the only person voting you that you're townreading. Hardly the situation to resign yourself to a lynch.
In post 3792, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What sort of junk question is this?
The sort junky people like us ask.
Your story is that Nero "chainsawed" for Pine, but I don't think there's much evidence to sustain it. Nero didn't badger Anti, Klingon, or Infinity for voting Pine. He never called Pine town. The reason he gave for quoting mastina's Pine vote and called it "scum" was that mastina was scumreading Cakez, Nero's scumread at the time, but voting elsewhere. The narrative that makes the most sense to us here is that Nero was scumreading mastin and that was the dominant factor to his Day 1 pushes, not a defense of Pine. The fact mastina was scumreading Pine seems coincidental.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3781, ɀefiend wrote:Seems like a really dumb reason to claim. And in my opinion, it is most certainly not possible for yours and BBmolla's claimed roles to both be town, unless scum has some gigantic ability.
yeah what could that possibly be...?
In post 0, Firebringer wrote:Imperial 2 Shot Vanillizer
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”