nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3351 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 3348, A2 wrote:
In post 3346, Vedith wrote:When was RC in this game?
In post 3347, Vedith wrote:
In post 3313, mastina wrote:
<<< RadiantCowbells replaces DrCirno effective immediately. >>>
Oh.
Killing a townread any% the speedrun
Aslan you're completely right that this comes across as somewhat fake; I don't think that it necessarily is, I don't think that scum has any significant motivation to act cluelessly in this way and I think that town makes those two posts just as often as scum does. I don't think that there's any meaningful way to read alignment off this; it looks very null.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7061 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by nancy »

Pagetop!
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7168 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:21 am

Post by nancy »

Bulba, I lost a very very dear friend during the nightphase. I'm not sorry that I wasn't around to give you attention because I was grieving and it was only my sense of responsibility to mastina & Ari that I didn't replace out altogether. You were extremely, extremely insensitive during that; you were insensitive later too, consistently for most of the game. And so was I to you in response, and to Titus as well, so I'm sorry for that. Don't really have any desire to talk further with you about it, or about anything else in this game for that matter.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7171 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 am

Post by nancy »

I understand that. I appreciate the apology. We did talk reads at certain points; I didn't scumread you after I came back from V/LA and reset, which I explained here; our last genuine interaction I think was when you said you didn't feel like talking because you didn't feel happy about the game, which was fair - but you later forgot this and subsequently blamed me again for not talking when that hadn't been the case. Nothing was pleasant about our interactions from that point forward I don't think; I never intentionally gave you the cold shoulder until after that point + I was fine mentally in the game until Titus hard defended both scum wagons that I was pushing and strongarmed a mislynch and from that point on I basically had no wits for the rest of the game; I ended up scumreading you not for your content but for RL, bad as that is. My meta's moved away from where I was in this game pretty substantially so if we do play again it'll probably be a pretty different experience; think that we have some pretty stark personality differences, though, even if there are definitely similarities that I can spot - I'll try to focus on the similarities.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7179 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Hershey's

Choo choo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”