Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Toro »

andrew94 wrote:
Toro wrote:
Eijolend wrote:Baby Spice, actually you seem a bit overeager to find something scummy out of opening posts and jumping on little wording issues.
I'm against a PL too, but I think you take this posts by zMuffinMan too seriously. Calling someone scum that early in the game isn't enough for a scumtell imo.

Right. At this point in time I'm thinking that zMuffinMan and shotty might've been starting this as bait to see if anyone would try to bite and start a legitimate case on them, which taipan did.

when you say bait, do you mean muffin and shotty are scum together and planned this or the alternative.
fyi: shotty always votes me and muffin always votes me

Apparently in another game I just read, Muffin's already "pushing" for a PL so I can assume he always does this when you're both in games together. I take it from the explanation shotty provided earlier that he might do this as well. So it's up in the air if they're scum (and even so, that they're together.) You actually debunked your own theory of this by providing that little fyi tidbit.

So by me saying bait suggests in no way shape or form that they're scum together. Is it possible? Maybe, but I didn't suggest it by saying it.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by jakesh97 »

Toro wrote:
andrew94 wrote:
Toro wrote:
Eijolend wrote:Baby Spice, actually you seem a bit overeager to find something scummy out of opening posts and jumping on little wording issues.
I'm against a PL too, but I think you take this posts by zMuffinMan too seriously. Calling someone scum that early in the game isn't enough for a scumtell imo.

Right. At this point in time I'm thinking that zMuffinMan and shotty might've been starting this as bait to see if anyone would try to bite and start a legitimate case on them, which taipan did.

when you say bait, do you mean muffin and shotty are scum together and planned this or the alternative.
fyi: shotty always votes me and muffin always votes me

Apparently in another game I just read, Muffin's already "pushing" for a PL so I can assume he always does this when you're both in games together. I take it from the explanation shotty provided earlier that he might do this as well. So it's up in the air if they're scum (and even so, that they're together.) You actually debunked your own theory of this by providing that little fyi tidbit.

So by me saying bait suggests in no way shape or form that they're scum together. Is it possible? Maybe, but I didn't suggest it by saying it.

Yes he does. Take a look at the beggining of Open 316.
w/l

Town:W: 1 L:1
Scum:W: 0 L: 0
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

Also, andrew94, I still want you to answer my question.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by andrew94 »

toxictaipan wrote:Also, andrew94, I still want you to answer my question.

can you link me to it
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

andrew94 wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:Also, andrew94, I still want you to answer my question.

can you link me to it

Ugh. No wonder there's a policy lynch out on you... Here:

toxictaipan wrote:andrew94, zMuffinMan and drmyshottyizsik seem to want a quick-lynch on you. Can you give us any good reasons to keep you around?
jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by jakesh97 »

*facepalm*
Its 5 pages..
ugg.
:/
w/l

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Tox you are so obv scum. Are you really still trying to capitalize on a joke? Andrew doesn't need to prove him self worthy of this game . Seriously post things that are useful or gtfo. He's BaM but so am I. We were joking. I don't want Andrew lynched I want you lynched. That's reason enough for him to be "kept around".
#freeShotty
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Andrew doesn't need to prove him self worthy of this game .

No, but he needs to answer questions when he's asked. I don't want anyone to think it's okay to ignore stuff just because it was two pages ago.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Seriously post things that are useful or gtfo.

Ehhhh, you first.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:I don't want Andrew lynched I want you lynched. That's reason enough for him to be "kept around".

Oh. Well, that explains why you're currently voting for me, then...

OH, WAIT! You're voting for andrew94! That's not a blatant contradiction or anything. :roll:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tox, why are you asking andrew for good reasons to keep him around?

Like... What possible answer could he give you here that you would think is a good, valid answer? Does "I'm town" suffice?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

zMuffinMan wrote:tox, why are you asking andrew for good reasons to keep him around?

Like... What possible answer could he give you here that you would think is a good, valid answer? Does "I'm town" suffice?

I was trying to get a feel for andrew94 for myself. You and shotty were messing with him on this PL thing, I just wanted to see what he had to say about it. I don't see what the big deal is.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

What big deal?

I want to know why you asked: "Can you give us any good reasons to keep you around?"

What answer were you actually expecting him to give here, and why was it important for you? Why did you need to get a feel for him as opposed to anyone else?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 am

Post by andrew94 »

toxictaipan wrote:andrew94, zMuffinMan and drmyshottyizsik seem to want a quick-lynch on you. Can you give us any good reasons to keep you around?

how can andrew94 want a quick lynch on me? IM ANDREW94
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 am

Post by andrew94 »

^ i pressed enter too early.

muffin and shotty always votes me.
you should read it.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

So, now that it seems we're at a standstill with the shotty/muffin/andrew thing, is there anything else we can talk about? Otherwise I see this game going absolutely nowhere.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by andrew94 »

unvote vote xofelf
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

unvote

VOTE: xofelf
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

unvote
vote tox

I thought i already did this.
#freeShotty
jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 am

Post by jakesh97 »

Why are the two of you voting xolef?
S:Ill be catching up today on the thread.
w/l

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 am

Post by xofelf »

V/LA for the day. Father's Day with the family.

but while i'm gone, mind explaining why you're now voting me?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Toro »

jakesh97 101 wrote:Yes he does. Take a look at the beggining of Open 316.

What are you getting at? MuffinMan goes after andrew94 in that one too, your point?

Toxictaipan 107 wrote:Ehhhh, you first.

Say what now?

andrew94 111 wrote:how can andrew94 want a quick lynch on me? IM ANDREW94

Wow. Shotty, Muffin, I can really see why you guys always vote for this guy. :lol:

----------------

I'm also interested in the reasoning for voting xofelf, I see nothing in her 113 that warranted two votes against her.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

Post by lobstermania »

xofelf wrote:So, now that it seems we're at a standstill with the shotty/muffin/andrew thing, is there anything else we can talk about? Otherwise I see this game going absolutely nowhere.

I completely agree. I'm struggling to find things worthy to comment on.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Vifam »

xofelf wrote:So, now that it seems we're at a standstill with the shotty/muffin/andrew thing, is there anything else we can talk about? Otherwise I see this game going absolutely nowhere.

Yeah, I tried to get some action going on Toro but it seemed to get ignored. I just realized nothing really scummy is coming out of her.

UNVOTE:

I honestly think most of the people arguing are town vs town specifically BabySpice and ZMuffinman. But for scum I got nothing.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Vifam »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Tox you are so obv scum. Are you really still trying to capitalize on a joke? Andrew doesn't need to prove him self worthy of this game . Seriously post things that are useful or gtfo. He's BaM but so am I. We were joking. I don't want Andrew lynched I want you lynched. That's reason enough for him to be "kept around".

Wait, I don't really agree with this, I think Doctor is just trying to figure out exactly why a policy lynch would be up on Andrew on the first place, it seemed to me like he was just trying to understand why anyone would PL andrew. I can't see him actually voting Andrew for a serious lynch. Not after all the questions he just asked him.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Vifam »

EDIT BY WAY OF TRIPLE POST: I think Tox*
ok
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@xofelf,

Because I think you're scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”