Micro 273: There is Trouble in Paradise (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 99, Wisdom wrote:And wait a second..!
You are calling kaze opportunistic in pushing delta without knowing and without having judged for yourself what delta did? Then how do you know whether kaze is right or not?
Are you going to gamble his "PR or die" claim for a mislynch? Seriously? That's not pro-town at all. I don't have to know the results, just to bring that up is scummy in itself. You're putting a person on stake for no productive reason at all.

Also, what Delta did as severely blown out of proportion, though his reaction doesn't help all.

I'm not misrepresenting you. You're pushing this wagon on me
when I've already stated what I had regarding the people on it.
You seem to not have any stance on this thus far, yet you're continuing to redirect it towards me.

Now answer me this, do you think Delta is scum? If not then will you entertain the possibility that there are in fact, scum in his wagon?

Also YellowKingValley there are scripts that let you automatically format your posts to be colored. You should look into that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

There are three misreps in your post.
1) "PR or die" is a complete misrep of what kaze said. Kaze was confident delta is scum, I asked him why he's so hasty and doesn't consider the scenario delta is a PR, he said he doesn't because he's confident delta is scum. Absolutely nothing scummy about this, btw.

2) I have been pushing nothing on to you. I showed how you were avoiding to comment on the two wagons, not the fact you didn't join them. You only stated your thoughts on the wagon when I had already called you out on it, so that's a lie.

3) my stance on the wagon is completely clear. I think delta is scum. I have not hammered because it's early and there's no reason to.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 100, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Also, what Delta did as severely blown out of proportion,
Explain.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:25 am

Post by YellowKingValley »

Hmm... I see misreps... but I will keep quiet until it's time...

I'd like the opinions of lurker Citizen M and JasonWazza on their bickering...

@Kat, thanks but I'm lazy.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:36 am

In post 101, Wisdom wrote:There are three misreps in your post.
1) "PR or die" is a complete misrep of what kaze said. Kaze was confident delta is scum, I asked him why he's so hasty and doesn't consider the scenario delta is a PR, he said he doesn't because he's confident delta is scum. Absolutely nothing scummy about this, btw.
In post 63, Kazekirimaru wrote:I wouldn't mind a claim first, I just kinda doubt it'll change the outcome. I very much doubt they're anything but scum.
Put on L-1 with the only claim to ever excuse him of that lynch is a PR. Didn't appeal to reasoning at all. Even nudged you to hammer. How exactly does that seem to you. Put two and two together from what he asked of that post.

2) I have been pushing nothing on to you. I showed how you were avoiding to comment on the two wagons, not the fact you didn't join them. You only stated your thoughts on the wagon when I had already called you out on it, so that's a lie.
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:Katarina why did you ignore the Jason wagon?
In post 57, Wisdom wrote:And now you're ignoring the delta wagon on top of that and it's not RVS. So?

pedit: I'm not lynching on p3.

You called me out and I reacted on the wagon, and I did. It is what it is, I find Kaze scummy and Delta not as guilty as you propose. You've said or done nothing otherwise that would convince me it isn't except claiming that what I believe is misrepresenting you and Kaze.

3) my stance on the wagon is completely clear. I think delta is scum. I have not hammered because it's early and there's no reason to.
I'm sorry for trying to adhere to our objectives!
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:41 am

Oh god I can't English at all I'm ashamed ; A ;
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:01 am

Where is Delta anyway... I don't like how he answered Wisdom's but ignored mine...

@Wisdom, I don't think I trust you after all... and why hammer before intent?

@Kat, I get what you said about Kaze. On the accusations on Delta, to you the degree of justification is not enough, or that they are outright tosh?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

None of these replies tried to argue what I said is wrong, so I suppose you're accepting your fate.

(@katarina)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 106, YellowKingValley wrote:@Wisdom, I don't think I trust you after all... and why hammer before intent?
What?
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 am

In post 107, Wisdom wrote:None of these replies tried to argue what I said is wrong, so I suppose you're accepting your fate.

(@katarina)
I thought her fate lies on whether Jason or Delta flip scum...

I find your lack of effort on questioning the primary targets while hounding the secondary target funny. Misplaced priority or smokescreen?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

I have asked questions to delta, they haven't been answered yet.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:15 am

Wait so I'm scum for not thinking this one guy is scum? Damn, that's a solid case you guys got here.

Wisdom, can you go in depth on why Delta is scum. Like what exactly is your case that you're hovering over the L-1
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 111, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Wait so I'm scum for not thinking this one guy is scum? Damn, that's a solid case you guys got here.
Nobody said such a thing.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:20 am

Post by PhDScar »

Does anyone know (spelled it right this time) if Delta tends not to notice jokes in Mafia?
Also I don't like YKV at all, will explain later I'm busy right now.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 73, YellowKingValley wrote:
But at least she did acknowledge that the wagon exist by saying: "Also, did I miss from this Bacon wagon?". Lesser scums will just go "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". I interpret her lack of additional comments as "not too convinced of the wagon to demand claim". Why did you not ask for her opinion on Deltabacon then?

In contrast to you... you are convinced that Deltabacon is scum but yet avoid asking for claim? If you are worried that he might be PR, why don't you devise a method so that he will survive the night even if he claims?
I kinda like this post though I'm not sure why. Feels like townie paranoia, I think?
In post 75, Deltabacon wrote:So I caused a stir, I misrepped something (until he says he was joking I'm still pretty sure I wasn't misrepping) and then I used a little bit of sarcasm in a response. Which proves I'm scum! Yes! The case has been cracked! (is my sarcasm clear enough now?)
The case on me is weak as shit. It's so very forced and yet it's taken me to L-1. Are we really going to shoot ourselves in the foot this early? It's idiotic at best, lambs to the slaughter-esque at worst. At least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.
I see you're the type to make jokes when you're nervous.

I find it interesting you start cursing after YKV mentions that the lack of it disturbs him.
In post 78, Katarina LeBlanc wrote: I'm not a fan of this Bacon wagon. Wisdom is just prodding the the bull without actually doing anything productive. If you were confident he was scum then you'd hammer it without a wince. Fishing for a claim at this point won't make us achieve anything. If there were scum on this wagon I'd say it was
Kazekimaru
I don't agree with Wisdom not ending the Day like I'd like, but I understand his reasons for not doing so. Not sure what you mean by "fishing" in this sense.

If you can't spell my name, "Kaze" will suffice, miss.
In post 83, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 63, Kazekirimaru wrote:I wouldn't mind a claim first, I just kinda doubt it'll change the outcome. I very much doubt they're anything but scum.
How is that not scummy at all? "
Either you claim a PR or get lynched.
" You expect me to ignore that and call Bacon scum?
-looks at my post-

-looks at the italicized statement-

-looks back at my post-

I don't think I said that.
In post 86, Deltabacon wrote: Fair play, if he was trolling then he was trolling and I snapped that shit up hook, line and sinker. In that case, all I'm guilty of is taking things too seriously. I'm still not seeing how taking things seriously is a scumtell (Kaze).
Quit playing stupid.
In post 99, Wisdom wrote:And wait a second..!
You are calling kaze opportunistic in pushing delta without knowing and without having judged for yourself what delta did? Then how do you know whether kaze is right or not?
++
In post 100, Katarina LeBlanc wrote: Also, what Delta did as severely blown out of proportion, though his reaction doesn't help all.
Uhm.

I don't think you can claim what Delta did was blown out of proportion and simultaneously claim not to know what he did at all.

Yeah, I don't think things work that way...

---

YKV is playing like I remember him in that one game where everyone was a random role and he was a Town Guard. Micro 239, I think?

I wish I could tie Delta and Kat to the same tree.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 113, PhDScar wrote:Does anyone know (spelled it right this time) if Delta tends not to notice jokes in Mafia?
Also I don't like YKV at all, will explain later I'm busy right now.
I actually wondered this myself. I looked through his games very briefly and didn't see any such incredible ~Wooooosh~ moments. In his one scum game, he attacks pretty fiercely just out of RVS, and this kind of looks like an attempt at a toned down version of that. Not super compelling though.

I want a claim out of Delta before we worry about Kat. If he's scum, then I don't expect a lot of associative tells coming from is partner while his head is halfway in the noose; that's just WIFOM bait. In my view, Kat would be playing
very
clumsily as scum if she is in fact partners with delta. I would even go as far as to say Kat scum => Delta not scum, with her resistance to his wagon calculated to get towncred.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 114, Kazekirimaru wrote:YKV is playing like I remember him in that one game where everyone was a random role and he was a Town Guard. Micro 239, I think?
I was scum in that game!
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 115, Kagami wrote:In my view, Kat would be playing
very
clumsily as scum if she is in fact partners with delta.
And that's something I'm not willing to discount.

Sometimes it really is that easy.
Wisdom wrote:
In post 114, Kazekirimaru wrote:YKV is playing like I remember him in that one game where everyone was a random role and he was a Town Guard. Micro 239, I think?
I was scum in that game!
Yepyepyep. I can't meta you worth a damn, though.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 115, Kagami wrote:Kat scum => Delta not scum,
That's another reason I'm against lynching delta right now. There is a chance delta is just scummy town, with katarina being the actual scum with someone else.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

I could lynch Kat today instead.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:52 am

I don't like this theory :(
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:36 am

I don't like how you guys twisted this in a way that I'm scum. It makes me hella paranoid at the moment and paranoid me sucks under pressure!

I didn't like Delta's wagon and I explained why. How come it's a scumtell that you guys start realizing that Delta isn't as scummy as you played him off as and I was the one who actually went against your L-1 Wagon? That's just silly. Super silly.

Also, asking for a claim in this kind of setup is practically worthless, you're only going to get Townie or a PR, that's about it? Why would you even try to get a claim this early into the game?

I haven't looked into anyone's meta here. All I have is that Kaze and YKV have been making a bunch of suspicious plays and that Wisdom is trying too hard to get on my nerves. Which he is!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because if he's a PR, we're obviously not lynching him unless there's a counterclaim.

You have still not explained why Delta is town (or why he's not scum, or why the reasons given were insufficient, or why Kaze was opportunistic scum for pushing him, etc etc. Word it however you want.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am

because the basis of his lynch was him reacting to an RVS vote the wrong way. If you were going to work off any day 1 start, that's a horrible reason for a lynch.

I've already said why I felt is Kaze's opportunistic scum, I don't see the need to repeat myself YET AGAIN.
Citizen M
Citizen M
Goon
Citizen M
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Citizen M »

vote: Kaze

This game sucks

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”