Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 99, T S O wrote:That's true, but I most certainly would have got you lynched in Revolution Mafia.

meh, you started off totally misrepping my post. Do you really need to do that to catch scum?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

it really wasn't a misrep.

us talking about this is pretty useless, but fwiw, you can attack me if you want; I'm sure I can handle it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Since I don't have to switch accounts to post in our PT, I'm probably going to let EtL do most of the posting and I'll just shoot the shit with her in there.

This is your daily reminder that Josh B is scum.

~AP
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:22 am

Flubber looks like mafia too but I still need to convince EtL of that one.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 am

Post by T S O »

I can see Josh, I don't see Flubber.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 95, Josh_B wrote:ZZZX is on my list of towns. Thanks for the support.
Game breaking can be an alignment tell if it benefits the town.

You haters are on my short list of lynchables.

This is a really shallow read you're trying to consider legitimate.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: unvote

Yeah. I derped. Looking back, yeah that post was a defense post and nothing more.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:12 am

EtL, why are we voting for town idgi.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 1.4:

T S O - [1] - ZZZX
ZZZX - [1] - Corrino
awestfie - [1] - Guilty Gunsmith
Josh_B - [1] - BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting - [5] - awestfie, Flubbernugget, Josh_B, Heartless, T S O

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)

Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:37 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 93, Josh_B wrote:A-West-F-ie.
In post 51, awestfie wrote:Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes it so that those people are marginally safer to lynch rather than someone who would most likely not be veto'ed.

This totally makes no sense. But for the hell of it, Who would you veto?

It makes sense considering you guys are all getting along to do it. And; I said, in my first post that I didn't know anyone on this table. With that being said, I would've probably veto'ed one of the hydras.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 55, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 51, awestfie wrote:We aren't quick-lynching, at all; it would only hurt town and; this game can easily be won, just by having solid town-reads. I'm really not liking your posts, so far; and I don't have to point at them; because I genuinely just don't like any of your posts, up to this point.

You need to get the stick out of your ass and figure out what is clearly not serious and what is. I am likely to be the serious one, and I pretty much always sign my posts, so if you have a problem reading AP, you can talk to me.

In post 39, awestfie wrote:Yeah, I'm clearly defending when I say it's not an alignment-tell when it clearly isn't. Bad post.

:? TSO says "dey so scummies!!" and you go, "Meh, it's not alignment indicative." It IS a defense, if a soft one. And for the record, calling something "bad post" doesn't make you any better at the game than us.

In post 44, Josh_B wrote:This game is going to be too easy.
VOTE: No Lynch

The chosen cannot be night killed. If the chosen make it to the last 4 players in the game, the town wins.
I don't even have to kill a single scum, so long as I don't lynch a chosen. Who wants to help me AUTOWIN?

Hey awestfie!
^ This is a bad post. Why did you not comment on it other than to cite the wiki? Do you not see what he's doing?

ETL

1) Yeah, you're totally making this game fun to play by being over-aggressive and maybe if you'd stop making joke posts then maybe I wouldn't have to figure out what's "serious or not."
2) It's not a defense, it's a fact. Get over it; it wasn't an alignment tell, and; I don't know why you're focusing on that considering I pointed out exactly what you had done was entirely null. You know it to be true, unless you want to go with TSO and admit that it was a bit unnerving? Again, get over it.
3) "And for the record, calling something "bad post" doesn't make you any better at the game than us." - Do I not see what he's doing? He's either town who didn't bother to read the wiki, or he's scum who tried to fake that comment as scum. I don't read too much in stuff that has to do with mechanics because all of it can easily be forced.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@awestfie Even if someone is a "safer lynch," how does that help if they're showing lots of town reads? What scenarios do you see us having to lynch someone because they're "safe"?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 111, Flubbernugget wrote:@awestfie Even if someone is a "safer lynch," how does that help if they're showing lots of town reads? What scenarios do you see us having to lynch someone because they're "safe"?

That's why I said we should make a pool of players who are most likely to be veto'ed. Even if it's a pool of two people, like let's say.. both hydras, then if we ever end up in a situation where we've to decide in between a lynch between one of the hydra (who we think may be veto'ed) and someone else (who we don't think would be veto'ed); then we'd be better off going with the safer lynch, aka; the hydra. I'm not saying we should play this game with that list in mind, I just thought it'd be nice to have a pool of players who are most likely veto'ed; and I requested for someone to do it because I don't know anyone on this table. It's just a nice thing to keep in mind, like I said before.

Again, it's the same thing ZZZX requested in post , except that he requested everyone to answer who they would veto instead of me requesting of players who were most likely veto'ed; in the end, it's all the same thing.

Gonna re-read in a bit to get some reads (can't right now, have to go for ~30 mins), initial thought was TSO is town.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 pm

awestfie is so town I can't fathom leaving this vote here even a second longer.

Anyone who disagrees is wrong, flatly.

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: JOSH
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 113, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:awestfie is so town I can't fathom leaving this vote here even a second longer.

Anyone who disagrees is wrong, flatly.

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: JOSH

Lame.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by awestfie »

Alright.

I would normally find what Josh did with the whole "we can just NL forever and win!" thing as a town-tell but; I dislike the way he expressed himself in saying that, it just didn't feel genuine at all to me. If he had a few posts before saying that, I could've potentially bought it but, even then; scum can easily force comments like these in an attempt to look like town. Overall, I think his opening is just null, and if anything, it's leaning scum.

My initial town-read on TSO was because of his "concern" about the GG hydra on the first/second page. I liked his back and forth with both ZZZX and Josh; both of the interactions gave me town-vibes from TSO. Most of his questioning comes out as a genuine attempt of scum-hunting; and his "reaction" regarding ZZZX felt genuine; I can't speak for the meta part, though.

Not sure what to make of either of the hydras right now. I've a slight gut feeling that ZZZX is scum, didn't like his post but; my gut is often more wrong than it is right. No reads on BBT/Corrino/Flubber.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 63, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 61, Heartless wrote:my first impression is that I don't trust Guilty Gunsmith.

lol... alright. I'll bite.

Why?

p-edit: Just pretend the other game doesn't exist and never existed. Don't even mention it.

Because I think AP really comes off as the guy at the party who's trying to be funny and cute, but it's because he's hiding the fact that he has a black card. I'm also wary of the fact you're trying to butter us up with stuff like this:
In post 55, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:yep. I'd guess either us or Heartless were veto'd.

If I were scum I'd def veto Heartless. <3

-TTH
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Heartless »

oh hey everybody, i'm here!

also, i'm not signing my posts, deal with it.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 117, Heartless wrote:oh hey everybody, i'm here!

Please tell me this is Antihero cuz I've got words for you.
Art is cool.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Heartless »

alright, so the GG read isn't
bad
per se, but i definitely think you blew your load with that one, TTH. you should have kept it to yourself. if you thought ETL was playing to manipulate me (she very well could have been), you should let that read simmer because if she really is scum, she's just going to adjust her strategy now.

also, TTH, you have total control over the vote. you're the student driver here. i'm just here for moral support.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Anti if I was going to manipulate you, I'm pretty sure TTH would be just as susceptible because #clone lol... And anyway it's clear she's not sure of us, and has no idea how to read AP. That's ok. I trust you to get it. Unless you're scum. In which case I'm sure we will die tonight.

ETL

quoting because dumb:
In post 118, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 117, Heartless wrote:oh hey everybody, i'm here!

Please tell me this is Antihero cuz I've got words for you.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:23 pm

In post 116, Heartless wrote:Because I think AP really comes off as the guy at the party who's trying to be funny and cute,

Anti, your sister called me cute!!!

<3
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 115, awestfie wrote:Alright.

I would normally find what Josh did with the whole "we can just NL forever and win!" thing as a town-tell but; I dislike the way he expressed himself in saying that, it just didn't feel genuine at all to me. If he had a few posts before saying that, I could've potentially bought it but, even then; scum can easily force comments like these in an attempt to look like town. Overall, I think his opening is just null, and if anything, it's leaning scum.

Is there a reason you're not voting for him?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 122, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 115, awestfie wrote:Alright.

Is there a reason you're not voting for him?

Because I have no reason to? Voting him would only support a quick-lynch, at this point. I don't usually vote unless I'm confident on someone being mafia.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Bump
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”