Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Iammars »

Guardian wrote:i'm either full defending and tarzan, or attacking mars for 24.

I'll flip a coin, unless convinced otherwise.

I'm at freaking 9 health, suggesting attacking me is heresy.
Dude, you quadruple your defense every turn. That's the whole reason I attacked you last turn, while we still had a chance. Now that you're down to 9 you're easier to handle.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by Guardian »

so I'm at 36 health, and can't attack a specific person each turn?

wow, what a threat.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Iammars »

That's the point. Before you were at 29 health, where it would've been much harder to kill you.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Post by klebian »

yagami want to buddy up?
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Sure.
THis post just seemed so empty during the preview, just the one word.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by Draux »

Yagami, Klebian will maul you once the rest of us are dead. You're the only person who gives us a chance of killing Klebian.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well of course, only one of us can survive. This way he won't attack me for a while, unless I strike him or I'm the last one. Of course, if there was some plan for me, you, and Iammars to team up on him I would probably choose it over my pact with klebian (given that he could just defend with 95 energy and attack with the rest to be extremely safe). I feel no need to hide it, because I'm sure he knows this as well.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by klebian »

Basically, the game is:

People with ITD ("no" powers)
Klebian, 112
Yagami, 95
Draux, 76
Grek, 31

Iammars, Critters+Underwater, 69
Pooky, Ebola+SweetLove, 58
Guardian, random stuff, 9

If pooky uses sweet love with someone tonight, they will get ebola too... makes sense for him to do so to iammars...

I'm not sure of any good plan Yagami, so what do you think we should do?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ebola isn't an attack. It's unblockable damage. Therefore Make Sweet Love doesn't affect it.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by klebian »

No, i said it makes sense for him to make sweet love with you so you get ebola.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, I don't really see any good plans for anyone at the moment.
Guardian's pretty much doomed, and could probably be ignored for now.
Pooky's a bit better off, and has a chance, but I would say he would have to pick either me, you, Draux, or Iammars. He definitely shouldn't choose you, probably stands an equal chance between me and Iammars (Iammars will start out weaker but could slowly gain strength), and the best chance with Draux who is strong but not too strong. Everyone else is probably too low for him to effectively group with one. We also have to consider the Ebola, which may make it better for him to choose me, so he doesn't kill his ally before the rest of the people are gone.
Iammars has a decent chance, if he could stay low and ignored to build his power, but should anyone take an interest in him (in the bad way) he probably doesn't have the best chances.
Grek has low chances with his energy, but like Iammars, if he is ignored he could be trouble later having 31 energy while others have lost theirs in battle.
Draux has a decent chance, especially if he makes alliances, this is good for him and pooky, who both stand the best chances together imo.
I'm like Draux, a bit higher chances from more energy, but would have better chances in alliances.
You are like me and Draux with probably about the same chances of Draux, maybe lower. This is due to your high energy and the fact that you will probably be attacked often, though you could easily defend any individual attacks should people group up on you your chances dwindle.

Based on this, I would say Pooky should use sweet love on me, and attack with at least 30 energy the enemy of his choice.
-Al Franken-
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Iammars »

klebian wrote:No, i said it makes sense for him to make sweet love with you so you get ebola.
Ah, gotcha. Now, why does it make sense for him to do it to me?
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by klebian »

well you're the only one he'd really be able to affect
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by klebian »

if he wanted to take someone out or something
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Iammars »

Stupid idea, but whatever.

I would be happy for Pooky to target me with sweet love.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

He could choose guardian too, also, thinking about that I got to say, he has less chance than I thought. I had forgotten about it dealing damage to him, in his case he would choose someone to help (use his ability on someone with the disease) or harm (Iammars or Guardian).

@Iammars, 4 turns and you would die if he chose you to make sweet love with (assuming no one attacks you).
-Al Franken-
Draux
Draux
Goon
Draux
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Draux »

Unless of course he keeps Making Sweet Love with you, which virtually cancels Ebola Virus' effect.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Iammars »

YagamiLight wrote:He could choose guardian too, also, thinking about that I got to say, he has less chance than I thought. I had forgotten about it dealing damage to him, in his case he would choose someone to help (use his ability on someone with the disease) or harm (Iammars or Guardian).

@Iammars, 4 turns and you would die if he chose you to make sweet love with (assuming no one attacks you).
Nope. Try again.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by klebian »

mith please update the first post
er never mind
Last edited by klebian on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

How am I wrong? You no longer have the disease to make it useless, and the virus can be given to someone through successful use of a power on them. You have 69 energy, at 20 gone a turn you would be at 9 in 3, the 4th killing you.
-Al Franken-
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 pm

Post by Iammars »

YagamiLight wrote:How am I wrong? You no longer have the disease to make it useless, and the virus can be given to someone through successful use of a power on them. You have 69 energy, at 20 gone a turn you would be at 9 in 3, the 4th killing you.
Rolefishing.
Vote:YagamiLight

Seriously though. It's not that hard.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You mean your 10 energy critters?
-Al Franken-
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Iammars »

Maybe...

Yeah.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:06 am

Post by mith »

Round 3 Results:

[mrow]Player [col]Jungle Explorer/Beast [col]Actions [col]Damage [col]Energy Draux [col]Bobo the Monkey [col]Defend (76) [col]Tarzan's Call (9) [col]67 Grek [col]Jungle Tucan [col]Attack klebian (31) [col]klebian (25) Tarzan's Call (9) [col]0 Guardian [col]Black Python [col]Tarzan's Call Defend (9) [col]- [col]9 Iammars [col]The Popular Salamander [col]Friend to Jungle Critters (30) Defend (39) [col]Tarzan's Call (9) [col]60 klebian [col]klebian [col]Attack Grek (25) Defend (87) [col]Tarzan's Call (9) [col]103 PookyTheMagicalBear [col]Pooksies [col]Make Love YagamiLight Defend (38) [col]Tarzan's Call (9) The Ebola Virus (20) Make Love (20) [col]29 YagamiLight [col]The LIGHT! [col]Defend (95) [col]Tarzan's Call (9) Make Love (20) [col]106

[mrow]Players [col]Jungle Explorer/Beast [col]Powers [col]Energy Draux [col]Bobo the Monkey [col]Infectious Tropical Disease The Ebola Virus [col]67 Guardian [col]Black Python [col]Phantom Body Sharp Rock Tarzan's Call Underwater Breathing [col]9 Iammars [col]The Popular Salamander [col]Friend to Jungle Critters Underwater Breathing [col]60 - [col]Jungle Critter 1 [col]- [col]10 - [col]Jungle Critter 2 [col]- [col]10 - [col]Jungle Critter 3 [col]- [col]10 klebian [col]klebian [col]Cursed Totem George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine Infectious Tropical Disease [col]103 PookyTheMagicalBear [col]Pooksies [col]Make Sweet Love Under a Starlight Jungle Night The Ebola Virus [col]29 YagamiLight [col]The LIGHT! [col]Infectious Tropical Disease The Ebola Virus [col]106

Round 4 deadline in four days.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Guardian »

Well, I am full defending and using tarzan's call again.

Do what you will.

Klebian is obv. the biggest threat, imo.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]

Return to “Social Game Archive”