Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Andante »

I'm just waiting for "the night kills make no sense... why is marquis alive??"

pushing in norwee/gimli/marquis will be our best bet forward I think, but fair warning, I already posted and pushed the trio
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Andante »

but, norwee is "easy" to pocket, I'd rather work with norwee to push gimli/marquis, if we get a lim here that isn't us, we win (unless we find a doc save, which I doubt)

optimal pov from town is to no lim here **
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Elpis »

In post 99, Andante wrote:
In post 1765, Cephrir wrote: watch, it's andante/elpis and i'm honorary scum
We're happy to have you as an honorary scum Ceph <3
Agreed 💜
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Andante »

I'm thinking norwee can be out kill tonight, leaves like all VTs alive?
cause yeah there's not a chance on earth norwee as scum would kill a neighbor last night...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Andante »

Alright sooo this gimli replacement... is not what we needed for that slot... however, I kinda still think just killing Norwee the neighbor is the best move here, would love your thoughts though, cause I'm not sure where else we can kill
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by Andante »

Andante kills Norwee

As a placeholder for now, we can always change it later
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 105, Andante wrote:
Andante kills Norwee

As a placeholder for now, we can always change it later
received
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 104, Andante wrote: Alright sooo this gimli replacement... is not what we needed for that slot... however, I kinda still think just killing Norwee the neighbor is the best move here, would love your thoughts though, cause I'm not sure where else we can kill
killing norwee would probably make me seem more suspicious since my only reads are in norwee/gimli, but I'm unsure who else would be good.
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Elpis »

but maybe me looking wrong by one of them being killed would be good?

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Elpis »

let's roll with it :)

- Griffin Mcelroy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Andante »

Not gonna lie, I legit almost just want to give up cause Gimli and Marquis were 2 lims we actually could have pushed through… I guarantee Marquis replacement will look crazy towny…

but I’ll keep pushing on… You’ve played amazing thus far Elpis!! keep up the great work!!! no matter what happens, this has been fun with you!!!

and tonight, (if I go over) Cephrir the bodyguard should definitely be the kill :)

I’m just honestly frustrated right now, like, we’re a scum team of all goons… the towns that were “easiest” to push over had me (and I think you) as lock town… ughhh this game is unnecessarily difficult right now… just need 1 town to vote wrong, but that would be ceph… idk, my plan forward is gonna be to full on tunnel this marquis replacement… but yeah, you’re doing awesome!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Andante »

mehh we have a decent shot here, I guess I can push merlyn.. it's just, I'm kinda like not really caring anymore :/
Gimli- acted scummy... easy to push... gets replaced by Merlyn who is like AMAZING...
MArquis - super easy to push... I bet gets replaced by another Merlyn... ahhhhhhhh it's ok... we got this!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, I'm not sure the plan you want to do going forward here, we have a few options, I can definitely try to hard carry if we want to do that, but ideally you do not go over here, I really want to believe I'm in a good spot right now

like, end of the day this all is gonna depend on who this MArquis replacement is...

but I definitely think I can sway Ceph into voting Merlyn/Marquis slot here, I'm just not entirely sure how this'll work.. like, at this point I'm wishing Norwee was alive lol Norwee is easy to pocket ahhhhh we got this!!! go team!!!
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 112, Andante wrote: ok, I'm not sure the plan you want to do going forward here, we have a few options, I can definitely try to hard carry if we want to do that, but ideally you do not go over here, I really want to believe I'm in a good spot right now

like, end of the day this all is gonna depend on who this MArquis replacement is...

but I definitely think I can sway Ceph into voting Merlyn/Marquis slot here, I'm just not entirely sure how this'll work.. like, at this point I'm wishing Norwee was alive lol Norwee is easy to pocket ahhhhh we got this!!! go team!!!
you **are** in a good spot right now I think, not sure quite where to go yet, still catching up

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 110, Andante wrote: Not gonna lie, I legit almost just want to give up cause Gimli and Marquis were 2 lims we actually could have pushed through… I guarantee Marquis replacement will look crazy towny…

but I’ll keep pushing on… You’ve played amazing thus far Elpis!! keep up the great work!!! no matter what happens, this has been fun with you!!!

and tonight, (if I go over) Cephrir the bodyguard should definitely be the kill :)

I’m just honestly frustrated right now, like, we’re a scum team of all goons… the towns that were “easiest” to push over had me (and I think you) as lock town… ughhh this game is unnecessarily difficult right now… just need 1 town to vote wrong, but that would be ceph… idk, my plan forward is gonna be to full on tunnel this marquis replacement… but yeah, you’re doing awesome!!!
Likewise! It's been a good game :)

- Griffin Mcelroy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 113, Elpis wrote:
In post 112, Andante wrote: ok, I'm not sure the plan you want to do going forward here, we have a few options, I can definitely try to hard carry if we want to do that, but ideally you do not go over here, I really want to believe I'm in a good spot right now

you **are** in a good spot right now I think, not sure quite where to go yet, still catching up
haha yeah, like, I have no idea really what to do with you here, ceph suggested I go read gimli though... soooo guess I'm tunneling gimli... lmaooo I genuinely hate doing this kind of stuff, but ehhh I refuse to bus here, I'm not going to 3 way for 14 more days, we end this here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Andante »

I think Ceph genuinely still TRs us both a good amount, so we got this!!
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 116, Andante wrote: I think Ceph genuinely still TRs us both a good amount, so we got this!!
I think so as well. I think he's suspicious of me, but is unsure

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Elpis »

Seems like with cephy in your corner, you can probably make a vote happen, just make sure you KNOW you have him before you do, otherwise you could become suspicious as scum perhaps

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Elpis »

Also you're doing excellent, I hope the bashing on you has been understood to be in the nature of distancing us in order to make sure one of us seems town if the other isn't

- Griffin Mcelroy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Andante »

Oh it's all good!! We're in the perfect position here :) I have kicked off voting!! You can carry us to victoryyyy :)
All you need is 1 town to vote wrong, then you can hammer it and win!!
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Elpis »

Well played Andante :3

- Griffin Mcelroy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Andante »

Woooo awesome job!!! It was so much fun <3
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Elpis »

it was a lot of fun <3

- Griffin Mcelroy

Return to “Completed Game Topics”