mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once. Suddenly you "forget" that Nero isn't in a hydra this game, just because PV says so? Bull crap!

-Bulba
It looked really obvious at the time that he had made a mistake and then quickly rectified it. I'm not sure if you're scum making shit up or just confused town, but the line of inquiry you are pursuing seems pointless.
I'm gonna keep my vote on Universal Slut bus for now, but you're now in my possible suspects pile.
And what has happened to Universal anyway? More votes on him are needed. First, he didn't mind PV disagreeing with his vote. Yet at the same time said "didn't disagree enough to say so at the time though" (p774) without giving ANY indication of whether Universal thought that was scummy of PV.
So more pressure on Universal needed.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Josh - I don't at all get why Zxx is "obv scum". He is more null to me. He could be nervous scum, or he could be nervous town (not that unlikely in these big games). Have you considered that?
@ Whoever is voting Josh yes, I too am struggling with a lot of his thought processes, but that doesn't mean he is scum. He is in fact one of my strongest town reads just because his views are so orginal (although probably bollocks).
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 951, Viomi wrote:Too many old faces. I still hate Nero passionately.
This looks really town. Scum normally like to buddy, not enter a game and declare hatred.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1002, mozamis wrote:
This looks really town. Scum normally like to buddy, not enter a game and declare hatred.
Oh god please stop

The whole point of making this account was so I'd stop being declared town and then NK'd immediately. Ruins /ALL/ of my games :L
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1003, Viomi wrote:
Oh god please stop

The whole point of making this account was so I'd stop being declared town and then NK'd immediately. Ruins /ALL/ of my games :L
What?! are you
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46163
UniversalSlutBus
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
UniversalSlutBus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by UniversalSlutBus »

I've been on holiday for the last 10 days, but I'll do my best to catch up to take the responsibility off Alex. This could take a while though...

Yes, this is just a prod dodge.

~JKM
ChriVi
ChriVi
Goon
ChriVi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by ChriVi »

In post 1004, Josh_B wrote:
Oh god please stop

What?! are you
Yes, I am the easiest player to read I know. When I'm town, it's so obvious that everyone states it and gets me NK'd. When I'm scum I'm lynched as soon as town has their head on straight because I'm that obvious.

Sadly both result in me dying super early and never having any fun in this game. Which is why I've recently been playing on a Hydra that should balance it out a tiny bit.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1006, ChriVi wrote:
In post 1004, Josh_B wrote:
Oh god please stop

What?! are you
Yes, I am the easiest player to read I know. When I'm town, it's so obvious that everyone states it and gets me NK'd. When I'm scum I'm lynched as soon as town has their head on straight because I'm that obvious.

Sadly both result in me dying super early and never having any fun in this game. Which is why I've recently been playing on a Hydra that should balance it out a tiny bit.
And fuckin' alt slip.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Votecount 12

UnfriendlyNeighbors 4 - PeregrineV,Nero Cain,vezokpiraka,The Rufflig,
The Ruffling 3 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Chandra Nalaar,
Yates 3 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A, Aunt Jemina,
Josh_B 3 - UnfriendlyNeighbors,Viomi,ZZZX,
Chandra Nalaar 1 - beastcharizard,
UniversalSlutBus 1 - mozamis,
Mozamis 1 - UniversalSlutBus,
KidA 1 - Malakittens
Aunt J 1 - displaced
ZZZX 1 - Josh_B,
beastcharizard 1 - Umbrage

Not Voting

Yates
jklash12
ThAdmiral
ArcAngel9

Prods sent out

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chandra Nalaar 1 - beastcharizard,
UniversalSlutBus 1 - mozamis,
Mozamis 1 - UniversalSlutBus,
KidA 1 - Malakittens
Aunt J 1 - displaced
ZZZX 1 - Josh_B,
beastcharizard 1 - Umbrage

all these vanity wagons should cease and desist

all you guys not voting need to vote asap

but the Josh B wagon sucks so don't join that one.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Yates

sheep me noa, Beast.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Viomi »

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

People keep voting for not-ruffles

Why are they voting for not-ruffles
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 942, Yates wrote:
In post 934, Squirrel Girl wrote:I stand by my original comment.
Great. And do you stand by the misrep presented in that very same post? The one about me picking on weaker players?
That's not a misrep, that's something you disagree with.

You saw weakness and attacked - that is a fact. Now you can try to argue that you are town and thought I was weak scum, but the fact that you attacked weakness aggressively is a fact, and I personally think that you didn't care about the scumhunting is also obvious enough to be considered a fact.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1010, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Yates

sheep me noa, Beast.
I approve of this nut. :good:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1012, Chandra Nalaar wrote:People keep voting for not-ruffles

I could ask you the same thing about not voting scum Yates and UN but we can get ruffles later.

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 999, Viomi wrote: And why would I want to catch him off guard? I would be pressuring him for info, and if I get something scummy then I push on with a case for lynch. It's not about catching them off guard. Wanting to catch someone off guard is hella scummy.
You just seem to be weakening the strength of any push on ZZZX when you warn him ahead of time by saying "Hey, I'm going to be pushing you tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know.".
In post 1000, mozamis wrote:
In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once. Suddenly you "forget" that Nero isn't in a hydra this game, just because PV says so? Bull crap!

-Bulba
It looked really obvious at the time that he had made a mistake and then quickly rectified it. I'm not sure if you're scum making shit up or just confused town, but the line of inquiry you are pursuing seems pointless.
I don't know about you, but I don't forget about someone I've been arguing with all game. Therefore, Yates's jump on UN for being a Nero hydra, when he knew that wasn't a fact given that he's butted heads with Nero all game, is pretty suspicious, especially when you consider that UN had started to become a popular wagon at about the same time.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1007, Viomi wrote:
And fuckin' alt slip.
I had no idea. I'm still new, so I still have no idea who you are. I was just guessing based on recent active posts.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Also, I'll jump back on the unfriendly wagon.
VOTE: unfirendlyneighbors
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1015, Nero Cain wrote:

I could ask you the same thing about not voting scum Yates and UN but we can get ruffles later.
UN could be scum but I want to see them actually post.

Yates I don't really get but I've also been glossing pretty hard over everything to do with him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can you ISO Yates for me?

I too want Cabd to post but then again his excuse that him and Mac haven't synched up and that's somehow making him post like lurker scum is p ridiculous.

Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 919, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Kid A
Something about his votes and lacks of posts bothers me. This is an angle I want to approach at the moment. I'm fully caught up with the current posts.
I can tell you with some safe degree of accuracy that this is a towntell from Kiddy, deary.
In post 920, displaced wrote:Weird read transition on Yates, she's all warming him up as a scumread from the get go yet in #636 has him as town, then back to a scumread again in her next content post, #804.
My 'townread' was an inclination; I saw a trait I associated more from a town him than a scum him. However, my read on the slot I never let go stale; it is consistently being re-cooked. And right now, off of what I have seen, I have a decently-strong sour read against him.

Because fliggy is a sweet-read of mine. I feel like he is pursuing the wrong names, but that his heart is in the right place; his posting does not read as scum-motivated.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1018, Josh_B wrote:Also, I'll jump back on the unfriendly wagon.
UNVOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Purrrrrfect, just the reaction I was looking for.

VOTE: Josh_B
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1022, Viomi wrote:
In post 1018, Josh_B wrote:Also, I'll jump back on the unfriendly wagon.
UNVOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Purrrrrfect, just the reaction I was looking for.

VOTE: Josh_B

Dangit, Get off me. I switched in response to Nero saying get off the vanity wagons. What did you do that you think is so special that I reacted to? Want to talk about being easily read town, all of the people left voting me are scum, if you read the DP, you would know that. The problem is we can't lynch everyone that I think is scum in one day.
I've been on the UFN wagon this whole time, The only reason I took a break from it was because I think ZZZX was calling me scum to draw the lynch and protect them.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

On page 26 so here's a bit of a catchup and maybe you can see how fucking stupid this wagon is. People keep saying "wehhh, cabd not posting is not to his town meta!!!" but people CONVENIENTLY fail to point out that lurking is not to his scum meta either. it's a fucking cheap place to park your vote for the rest of the game day and act like your doing shit, when in reality, all you've done is point out we're not invested in this game as of yet (yeah, fucking shoot me for it) and I fail to see a reasonable fucking opinion on why we're scum that does not include the word lurking.

Other than Yates' multiball vote, which is pretty stupid (possibly on both sides, by us and him) but I'll get to that at some point in the future.

Anyway time to communicate the notes I have Chandra's reads around about looked really weak mainly because the scumreads were Kid A and jklash who looked like pretty easy targets at that time. Although they did say it wasn't all their reads, it was a cause for concern and it gave me a scumread on them and yes, it was only because the 2 scumreads they had were easy enough targets. Deal with it. I also thought his Rufflig wagon hop was quite convenient that he "forgot" it on his list of reads - not sure how you forget your reads like so but hey ho.

mozamis looks pretty town from what I've seen here up until this point - he explains where he comes from with all of his reads and his thought process generally looks like it's town trying to figure shit out. He joins pidgey as a solid townread for me. Mozamis, you asked about my vote on Squirrel Girl at some point during the course of these 26 pages and that can be explained as an RVS vote, that's it.

- once again I'm brought back to Chandra and yet more convenient posting with the "I was just about to say I can explain on request!" line she was pulling here, but overall through her next three posts explaining her reads, I think there's still a chance she might be town. I think admitting to not trying to lynch her scumreads right now is quite a strong stance to take as scum, it's quite out there so to speak and it made me push her back to null rather than a scumread.

Rufflig is a difficult one because I've played with scum-him very recently (as a scumbuddy) in Tales of the Abyss mafia. But with that said, I can't remember that much aspects of his scumplay, and haven't played enough with him to know what his townplay looks like. I tend not to notice these things, but Cabd might, since he modded that game. I was too focused on not getting lynched to notice Rufflig's play, to be honest.
ThAdmiral wrote:to clarify, however, I thought your post was terrible because you were attempting to drum up support for a kida lynch using his inexperience, tendency to jump from wagon to wagon, and fear that he could negatively impact the game later (when there are less people) as reasons. None of these relate to him actually being scum, just a hinderence. In fact you imply he is town with the line "what's he going to be like when the town pool is getting smaller and smaller and the scum are becoming more and more manipulative in their play style?", i.e. if you think he is liable to be manipulated by the scum clearly you don't think he is one.”
This is a good point, means I'm probably going to be happy with my vote on Josh for now.
In post 619, Yates wrote:
In post 614, beastcharizard wrote:What makes you think that?
Sorry, was checking Jason games for day killers and I'm not finding one. So the last game I clearly recall having a day kill was in [ur=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... #p4654410l]Harry Potter[/url] where Tammy was an SK. And that's memorable more for the "leashed SK" debate.
There are 2 rather weird things here;

1) How 2 and a half friends banged your mother had a daykiller in it, and is one of Jason's recentish games so I'm not sure how you missed it
2) You were in that game, so I'm not sure how you forgot it either

What's the deal, Yates?

This is the end of my catchup for now, probably will continue to read for now. You guys made me wall :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”