Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 976, Transcend wrote:I mean, yeah.

Let's lynch the guy who started the bandwagon on Light which caused us to wagon him which caused him to get dayvigged.

Spectacular idea, fuckos.
Let's forget bussing is a thing.

Spectacular idea, Townbeard.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Blitzkrieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Blitzkrieg »

In post 967, BlackStar wrote:
In post 933, BlackStar wrote:What would be the motivation for a scum vig to shoot his scum buddy that was at L-1? It would make much more sense to just vote on the wagon or tell him to claim a pr or something. Wagon form and fall apart quickly on day 1, so it was likely that if I hadn't shot light then he wouldn't have even gotten lynched. No matter how often you say it, Verith is not "obv town". He's null at best and that's being a little generous. Why do you even townread xyzzy? I'm not voting sera right now because you've been illogical throughout the game so far and I don't want to follow someone like that. Yeah, jord was scummy. But sera has been decent. I don't know what to make of him so far. But xyzzy's posts are really awkward and light had them as high up on his reads list without saying why. I think it's better to go after xyzzy
Blitz, reply to this please
1) Towncred
2) Vedith is obvious town. Sorry. No matter how much shade you both throw, he has conflict with all scum so...
3) Because you're pushing him, he's solving the game and you two are desperately deflecting onto anyone scumhunting that is not you. You're attempting to have me prove everyone else town to avoid your terrible association with Light. Then, you just pick the weakest town case and argue it's not enough. Not playing that game.
4) Here's the mysterious "illogical" insult rather that responding to the case on Sera. The fact I believe you are scum is not a tenet in my case on Sera. You saw they slipped and voted ten. Now that there's another wagon, suddenly I am illogical.
5) It's not better to go after town while you insult me for going after scum. It's the only move you have left as I am not Looney tunes sounding if scum can have a dayvig.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1000, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 976, Transcend wrote:I mean, yeah.

Let's lynch the guy who started the bandwagon on Light which caused us to wagon him which caused him to get dayvigged.

Spectacular idea, fuckos.
Let's forget bussing is a thing.

Spectacular idea, Townbeard.
you dont buss like that
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 999, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 998, Transcend wrote:Imo just townbloc {Creature, Naomi, Transcend, BlackStar, Io} and should be lock town win.
Your lock group has scum in it, so nope. Take out BlackStar and put in anyone but Seraphim and good to go.
VOTE: Blitzkrieg Okay guys short and simple vote here; I'm really tired of him trying to push the guy who day vigged scum. Light always had blackstar null to scum and that isn't something you do to your scum buddy please see his iso (just search for black there are like 7 mentions not one being above null though at one stage he weakly defends it but qualifies it for him being scum still (saying that he can see a weak case) The fact that Light was shading black and that black day vigged scum and finally mafia have day talk so it would be EXTREMELY unlikely that scum would also have day Vig I think that Blitz is unreasonable. This Compounds with the fact that light had a town read on his slot (in his first read missing from his second) It seems EXTREMELY suspect there actions. also the person Blitz Replaced threw shade out in nearly every post and focused myself and blackstar.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

's probably town and other scum is probably skelda alongside xyzzy
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Killthestory »

's is not scum!!!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Who pushes a person who literally just killed scum >_< This is scummy as heck!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

you mistake the words stupid and scummy.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1006, Naomi-Tan wrote:Who pushes a person who literally just killed scum >_< This is scummy as heck!
I once dayvigged scum that was an obvious lynch when I was scum before, why can't others?
I went the whole game with town town reading me.
So pushing for him being scum here wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't normal.

Regardless, this is town Titus 100%
I claim scum \o/
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lol vedith's reads are so terrible i honestly have no idea what to make with him
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1009, Killthestory wrote:lol vedith's reads are so terrible i honestly have no idea what to make with him
My reads can only be terrible if you already know peopls aligns...
Titus won't be scum, this is not scum Titus.
Blackstar won't be scum.

Any other reads I haven't given as I need to catch up and re read to get reads.

Explain how my reads are terrible?
I claim scum \o/
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Killthestory »

k so youre one good read is on obvtown, but then you're going on about "oh this is 100p% titus xd" no its not. town titus is smert lmao.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1011, Killthestory wrote:k so youre one good read is on obvtown, but then you're going on about "oh this is 100p% titus xd" no its not. town titus is smert lmao.
Town Titus always has odd theories...
You obviously haven't played with her enough to say that town Titus is smart (assuming you mean in the sense of logical).
Have you ever been on a scum team with Titus?
I claim scum \o/
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1007, Transcend wrote:you mistake the words stupid and scummy.
I'm not, beacuse There is no Town! Aligned perspective to lynch blackstar after he was about to shoot scum

On Vediths point I think its pretty obvs that in this game with day talk and stuff It is EXTREMELY unlikely that they would give scum a day vig too and even if you did suspect a scum day vig you'd have much better targets to choose before hand before pushing the guy who is most obvious town confirmed

Stupidity does not cover this anti-town thought plan and backed up by his predecessor Im convinced he is scum.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1012, Vedith wrote:
In post 1011, Killthestory wrote:k so youre one good read is on obvtown, but then you're going on about "oh this is 100p% titus xd" no its not. town titus is smert lmao.
Town Titus always has odd theories...
You obviously haven't played with her enough to say that town Titus is smart (assuming you mean in the sense of logical).
Have you ever been on a scum team with Titus?
ive played with titus enough to know how they play.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1014, Killthestory wrote:ive played with titus enough to know how they play.
Obviously not.
Unlogical Titus = town.

Prove me wrong.
I claim scum \o/
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:
I'm not, beacuse There is no Town! Aligned perspective to lynch blackstar after he was about to shoot scum

On Vediths point I think its pretty obvs that in this game with day talk and stuff It is EXTREMELY unlikely that they would give scum a day vig too and even if you did suspect a scum day vig you'd have much better targets to choose before hand before pushing the guy who is most obvious town confirmed

Stupidity does not cover this anti-town thought plan and backed up by his predecessor Im convinced he is scum.
anti-town =/= scum

town are able to act anti-town all the time.

also there wasn't much to get from pistachi0n's iso not sure why you thought he was scummy.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1016, Transcend wrote:
In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:

anti-town =/= scum

town are able to act anti-town all the time.

also there wasn't much to get from pistachi0n's iso not sure why you thought he was scummy.
Well that kinda why, he only really contributed to killing others and his reads nearly matchup with Lights bar a few acceptations.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Transcend »

her reads paralleling with light's don't mean anything.

god you players fucking suck and fos people for the dumbest of reasons.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:33 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1001, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 967, BlackStar wrote:
In post 933, BlackStar wrote:What would be the motivation for a scum vig to shoot his scum buddy that was at L-1? It would make much more sense to just vote on the wagon or tell him to claim a pr or something. Wagon form and fall apart quickly on day 1, so it was likely that if I hadn't shot light then he wouldn't have even gotten lynched. No matter how often you say it, Verith is not "obv town". He's null at best and that's being a little generous. Why do you even townread xyzzy? I'm not voting sera right now because you've been illogical throughout the game so far and I don't want to follow someone like that. Yeah, jord was scummy. But sera has been decent. I don't know what to make of him so far. But xyzzy's posts are really awkward and light had them as high up on his reads list without saying why. I think it's better to go after xyzzy
Blitz, reply to this please
1) Towncred
you'd still get towncred from being on the wagon. Why would you waste a big shot instead of voting? Also, it's effing impossible to have a scum day vig in a normal game!

2) Vedith is obvious town. Sorry. No matter how much shade you both throw, he has conflict with all scum so...
youre the only one who sees him as obv town, so he's clearly not obv town

3) Because you're pushing him, he's solving the game and you two are desperately deflecting onto anyone scumhunting that is not you. You're attempting to have me prove everyone else town to avoid your terrible association with Light. Then, you just pick the weakest town case and argue it's not enough. Not playing that game.
hes not solving the game, almost all of his posts are worded awkwardly, light had him high on his reads list and never said high, he barely posts and he started sheeping you as soon as the wagon on him formed. It's extremely likely that he's scum. I don't have an association with light and you need to stop don't biasing.

4) Here's the mysterious "illogical" insult rather that responding to the case on Sera. The fact I believe you are scum is not a tenet in my case on Sera. You saw they slipped and voted ten. Now that there's another wagon, suddenly I am illogical.
its not mysterious or sudden. You've been illogical ever since the vig shot. The normal reaction to someone shooting scum isn't "you must be scum too!" And it's not logical to become 100% convinced of a bs read like this even though it goes against the guidelines of a normal game. You really need to take a step back and look at what you've been doing.

5) It's not better to go after town while you insult me for going after scum. It's the only move you have left as I am not Looney tunes sounding if scum can have a dayvig.
you're going after town :facepalm:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Transcend »

Titus is trolling this game and I refuse to accept anything else.

Kind have a feeling Vedith is trolling this game as well, not too sure on that one.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:36 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1020, Transcend wrote:Titus is trolling this game and I refuse to accept anything else.

Kind have a feeling Vedith is trolling this game as well, not too sure on that one.
Titus has genuinely believed crazy theories like this in the past
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Io »

In post 999, Blitzkrieg wrote:
In post 998, Transcend wrote:Imo just townbloc {Creature, Naomi, Transcend, BlackStar, Io} and should be lock town win.
Your lock group has scum in it, so nope. Take out BlackStar and put in anyone but Seraphim and good to go.
This is good enough to town read him by.
Any person willing to be out of the town-bloc is probably not scum unless by some chance he was a vengeful goon. Thought that's also not normal.

Also I just looked at the vigilante page again.
It specifically says a Vigilante cannot be scum in normal games. Even if you allow one abnormal role I don't think that even permits a scum vigilante at all.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 997, Transcend wrote:Skelda my problem with you right now is that you don't defend your reads.

Like your vote on Seraphim wasn't exactly scummy, just stupid.

I just hate that when I confront you, you immediately 180 instead of defending your stance.
To be honest with you I just hadn't read the game. There being a dead scum drastically changes my opinion of people. Before scum dies there is nothing to base reads on.

Just based on the last couple pages, Seraphim was scum, but going back and seeing the way she was interacting with Light made her seem Town. Just her isolated vote of xzzyx seemed like scum, but there was other Town stuff that people were ignoring.

And bussing isn't as much of a thing as people like to think to be honest. It does happen, but that doesn't mean that you lynch all of the people who catch scum for you.

Like I said, if anyone bussed ICe it would be Blackstar because that was a more blatant attempt for Towncred than anything Seraphim did.

And to be honest I'm not going to pretend to have super strong stances on things when I don't, my first few votes I was voting in order to do something but I wasn't confident. There isn't really anything to defend some of the time, you just have to vote for someone.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 am

Post by BlackStar »

You're not voting anyone right now