Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 2.09
Porkens (1) -
bugspray
popopopopopopo (1) -
farside22
bugspray (1) -
gobbledygook

Not Voting (4) -
inutile, Ame, Porkens, popopopopopopo

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-06-12 13:45:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 999, Ame wrote:Yes, you believe their claim?
Why do you expect me to vote? It takes four to vote and I'm not ready to lynch.
Idk. I wait to see how or what is said by the player to determine if i believe the claim.
Its an easy claim to fake for scum.
Everything you've stated prior to the claim was town read or uncertain with bug. So its hard to tell where you stand.
Its not like your vote would put him at l-1 so im not sure why you wouldn't vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:44 am

Post by inutile »

In post 997, Ame wrote:@Inu what do you think is the best way to catch scum Inu?
do you mean in general or in this situation? in general i have tried a handful of approaches i have adapted from other players that seemed to work for them to see how they would work for me, as well as testing various theories about what i thought mafia would be likely to do. in this situation i am currently sorting through potential associatives between the group i am quite sure there is at least one scum within {popopopopopopo, porkens, farside} and the claims. i do not really think popopopopopopo/you makes sense because replacing out because of pressure from your partner seems odd unless the scum pt was actually toxic nor do i think porkens/bugspray makes sense because causing your partner to claim like that would be weird strategically and also felt unplanned between them.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Ame »

Sorry I meant what’s the best way too catch you in particular as scum?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:06 am

Post by bugspray »

Yeah I finished Firefly I think it definitely changed in the latter parts it was still good but it wasn't the same. You were at least right about that porky
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Porkens »

Yeah it’s a funny little show, sometimes I rewatch episodes and I rarely watch the last couple by just aren’t as fun I guess? Did you watch Serenity yet?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Porkens »

So is there any kind of consensus on whether hider+tracker+doc is possible or is there one scum there?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Porkens »

Bugs, what’s up with doc/jailer? Which are you and what do you think of ame’s posts regarding your claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1006, Porkens wrote:So is there any kind of consensus on whether hider+tracker+doc is possible or is there one scum there?
Tracker/doc can get a bit one sided but if scum have an RB it takes that out.
Hider can go either way but you have a cycle can can verify a hider (I think?) that would be different. Mod said the game was NAR so I don't see how tracker/doc can help with the hider.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Porkens »

So would you say it makes more sense to lynch in or out of PRs today?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1003, Ame wrote:Sorry I meant what’s the best way too catch you in particular as scum?
probably something along the lines of your approach to me in reservoir dogs but more extreme; scumreading and pushing every single post i make individually and forcing me to explain my thought process behind each, which also makes it nearly impossible for me to play as town. if you were to take that approach to my slot every game regardless of whether or not you were actually scumreading me i think i would rather not play with you outside of hydras though.
In post 1006, Porkens wrote:So is there any kind of consensus on whether hider+tracker+doc is possible or is there one scum there?
i think it's unlikely because things like hider claims target(town), doc protects target(town), mafia doesn't know about doc so they also choose the same target, the target is confirmed town because the hider didn't die, no night kill, doc doesn't have to claim and can now protect the confirmed town, all while tracker investigates can happen.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 am

Post by inutile »

like neither the upside of the above or the downside of mafia roleblocks the doctor two town die feel reasonable in that setup. too swingy.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 am

Post by inutile »

that said, is 5 vt 1 tracker 1 doctor 1 goon 1 roleblocker a setup that requires two reviewers?
In post 0, Micc wrote:Reviewed by schadd_ & Ircher
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Ame »

In post 368, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 363, inutile wrote:
In post 61, gobbledygook wrote:You are not an alt?
what made you think exemplar was not an alt?
He was an alt FYI but the immediate joining of this game makes me think alt. When people join not newbie games I think they are alts
What made you think he wasn't an alt thought?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Ame »

Sorry for ruining your game in RD Shiki ]:
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Ame »

I'm going to see how many of these combinations I can eliminate

Bugs + Farsi
Bugs + Inu
Bugs + Pork
Bugs + popo
Bugs + Gobbles

Inu + Farsi
Inu + popo

popo + Farsi
popo + Pork
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1009, Porkens wrote:So would you say it makes more sense to lynch in or out of PRs today?
If I were to pick one I would say Bug only because so far he hasn't done anything to change my impression of him.
Sense lynching a claimed pr????? The only time I think about doing that is with a CC, a game that is role madness or if something doesn't make sense.
Played a mini recently that had 2 miller claims and an IC. This was all on day 1. The CC I legit felt was town but the player that claimed read town to me so I looked elsewhere. Most disagreed and I could see too many would WIFOM the claim with the CC. So lynched the claimed miller even though I felt he was town.
I was right he was town and so was the CC. So nothing to me is ever really that simple.
Ultimately it's about does that player read as scummy.
With bug? Yes.
With Ame? No
With GG? I'm leaning on no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1015, Ame wrote:I'm going to see how many of these combinations I can eliminate

Bugs + Farsi
Bugs + Inu

Bugs + Pork
Bugs + popo

Bugs + Gobbles

Inu + Farsi
Inu + popo

popo + Farsi
popo + Pork
I bolded the ones that make the most sense to me.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Sorry just to clarify; are you saying that you don’t lynch a claimed PR without a Cc except when they are as scummy as Bugs?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1018, Porkens wrote:Sorry just to clarify; are you saying that you don’t lynch a claimed PR without a Cc except when they are as scummy as Bugs?
I have and I would. I'm waiting to see if bugs does anything to change my read while poking on pox7
Who has decided to be as invisible as bug is in this game.
Well there is another time I voted a PR claim that wasn't CC but something didn't add up with the claim or target.
Are you saying you don't lynch a claimed PR or never have?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Follow up to Pork: Do you really see anything town about bug?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Ame »

Sigh, there was a post Inu made but it has disappeared and now I am thinking it was something I read in a dream and not reality >:
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1014, Ame wrote:Sorry for ruining your game in RD Shiki ]:
that was my failing as i said at the end of that game. it just isn't something i have any idea how to overcome beyond getting better/faster at determining alignments. had i felt you were town earlier or not allowed your push on me to stop me from what i was otherwise doing i might have been productive, but that isn't your fault for pushing me.
In post 1015, Ame wrote:I'm going to see how many of these combinations I can eliminate

Bugs + Farsi
Bugs + Inu
Bugs + Pork
Bugs + popo
Bugs + Gobbles

Inu + Farsi
Inu + popo

popo + Farsi
popo + Pork
how did you eliminate the rest of the combinations?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:58 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1021, Ame wrote:Sigh, there was a post Inu made but it has disappeared and now I am thinking it was something I read in a dream and not reality >:
what was the content of it?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1019, farside22 wrote:
In post 1018, Porkens wrote:Sorry just to clarify; are you saying that you don’t lynch a claimed PR without a Cc except when they are as scummy as Bugs?
I have and I would. I'm waiting to see if bugs does anything to change my read while poking on pox7
Who has decided to be as invisible as bug is in this game.
Well there is another time I voted a PR claim that wasn't CC but something didn't add up with the claim or target.
Are you saying you don't lynch a claimed PR or never have?
No I have and would hammer a claimed PR in CCd if I thought or felt they were scum.
In post 1020, farside22 wrote:Follow up to Pork: Do you really see anything town about bug?
No; too scummy to be scum would be the only thing. I guess I have a sliiiight empathy for mishammering as town but I will hammer bug If they get in range.

I think I was confused by the bolder part of your post below:
In post 1016, farside22 wrote:
In post 1009, Porkens wrote:So would you say it makes more sense to lynch in or out of PRs today?
If I were to pick one I would say Bug only because so far he hasn't done anything to change my impression of him.
Sense lynching a claimed pr????? The only time I think about doing that is with a CC, a game that is role madness or if something doesn't make sense.

Played a mini recently that had 2 miller claims and an IC. This was all on day 1. The CC I legit felt was town but the player that claimed read town to me so I looked elsewhere. Most disagreed and I could see too many would WIFOM the claim with the CC. So lynched the claimed miller even though I felt he was town.
I was right he was town and so was the CC. So nothing to me is ever really that simple.
Ultimately it's about does that player read as scummy.
With bug? Yes.
With Ame? No
With GG? I'm leaning on no.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”