NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

TML wrote:I do agree with Mastin about there probably two scumteams barring shenanigans.
My reasoning for thinking that is somewhat flimsy, and I'm not
that
convincing. :P Please elaborate on why you think I'm actually correct in my theory. (...How often do you hear someone say that? :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

Bah :( go town.
coming back after a 3 year break.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1040, Maxous wrote:
In post 1028, mastin2 wrote:-Were meant to look kinda town in nature,

What?

Nero's post was'nt a 'scumslip', though I really don't get the 3 people pulling a distraction to the game thing...(to what end exactly? Why?)

Unfortunately I can't re-check rolling in the deep - as it is lost in the crash - but if I remember correctly, Pine is quite likely scum for this post

There was a player in that game, sky who lurked like hell and then claimed VT when wagoned to L-1.
Pine made the arguement(again, iirc) that it was unlikely that a player would be so lurky and useless and then claim vt so he is likely town (or something to that affect). Turned out he was correct.
Yeah, he was a sk in that game but he was still genuinely hunting scum.

The same arguement is pointed out to him this game and he dismisses it with 'oh wifom, let's lynch scooby next'
Why
scooby is scum for that post was'nt pointed out either

Plus that fakeclaim accusation was silly, a fakeclaim of what exactly?
Why would scum claim vt and then say 'oh I want to check with the mod about my role'
Why would someone think a scum player would do that?
He did'nt think that through at all ...which is also scummy, particulary since he was basically calling for a hammer on rack.

vote:Pine

Can you point me to the game because if this is true then Pine is definitely scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1047, HezLucky wrote:
My reads were given yesterday. It should be obvious that I push on my scumreads and largely leave others alone, at least this early in the game.

yet according to you (atleast the vibe I get) its unacceptable for me push on my scum reads and ignore those that I'm not ready to lynch yet. Please explain this double standard.

In post 1048, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Nero Cain. I don't think that creating a vote post overnight is a scumslip, but goddamn that post is terrible for other reasons. What exactly is your case on LLD again?

So exactly what were you voting me for then?

Alot of LLD's posts are fed up with stupid and its not about her being on the Rack wagon its SITTING on the Rack wagon.

This is like the second time you've come to LLD's defence. Dunno if you are buddying or defending a scumbuddy.

Still waiting on you to explain why my read of LLD should have changed b/c of the night kills.

In post 1049, DeasVail wrote:
Nero:
Why did you comment on GI's replace out now? Why did you feel the need to mention me as possible scum?

GI hasn't actually replaced out. Maybe he's planning on lurking until he gets prodded and force replaced but I wouldn't know anything about that. I would have commented on it yesterday but by the time I was back on the thread was locked. Regardless, GI telling the mod to choose between two players is quite immature.

You're not a big big scum read but you aren't a big big town read either. Also yesterday you asked me "What does prae have to do with GI?" when they are the same slot seemed pretty stupid/scummy to me. And since you are asking about GI again, I have to ask you why are you so concerned about him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Psyche »

GI has replaced out. Or at least Peregrine is seeking a replacement for him.
You can't step in the same river twice.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Scooby:
I'm pretty sure that part was lost in the crash. It was NY 142, but I don't think it'll help.

Nero:
I'm pretty sure he's being replaced (from the replacement thread anyway).

Why would it matter that I was possible scum if agreeing with me on an unrelated-to-the-game issue?

Prae had everything to do with GI. Prae's lack of posting and then replacing out shouldn't have had an impact your read on the slot whatsoever.

What makes you think I'm concerned about him? My question demonstrates concern about you.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also, about the Pine thing, I do remember Sky claiming VT and then someone saying he was town for the way he acted. I do think it quite likely that it was Pine, and am quite willing to trust Maxous that it was the case. This is not the only thing that makes Pine scummy in my mind though.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 1020, Nero Cain wrote:OH HAI MINI!!!

You're always there to defend LLD, huh? She your scumbuddy? Wouldn't suprise me.

I wrote that at the end of the day phase but when I got home the thread was locked. You are correct that I would have voted LLD regardless of night kills (unless there was a scum) and I really don't understand why it matters who got flipped. How would two town flips change my scum reads?

nice chainsaw.

Okay... people won't lynch the scumslip, how about the reaction to the scumslip being pointed out?

He aggressively attacks Mini-Librarian for one. Then he says he

1) Wrote the post at the end of Day 1

2)Would have voted LLD regardless of night kills

Issue being of course that he first references the posts' logic in regards to pre-night and then post-night. Why was Nero voting LLD at the end of day 1? This reaction looks fake and looks to try to scare off his attacker.

Also, look at his response to Librarians' 1048 for a LLD case: it's just another aggressive attack; he has no real case on LLD, he is just voting to vote someone it seems.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I don't know about this Nero wagon. Like I said, I can't tell if his terrible posting is scum or just a genuine dislike for me and based off policy.

I'll go look back through his ISO and interactions with people.

I agree he's just voting me to vote me, but there's a potential it might not be scum.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

(but this Mini Librarian Buddying thing does look more scum than dumbtown.)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Nero wrote:yet according to you (atleast the vibe I get) its unacceptable for me push on my scum reads and ignore those that I'm not ready to lynch yet. Please explain this double standard.

You started on LLD the moment the day started, seemingly in an overly "planned" way.

My only contributions this day have been based (not entirely, but still) on what's happened TODAY. I'm reacting to what's going on around me. You're just trying to satisfy your own mysterious agenda (makes no sense to push on LLD withuot knowing the nightkills)
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1057, Junpei wrote:
In post 1020, Nero Cain wrote:OH HAI MINI!!!

You're always there to defend LLD, huh? She your scumbuddy? Wouldn't suprise me.

I wrote that at the end of the day phase but when I got home the thread was locked. You are correct that I would have voted LLD regardless of night kills (unless there was a scum) and I really don't understand why it matters who got flipped. How would two town flips change my scum reads?

nice chainsaw.

Okay... people won't lynch the scumslip, how about the reaction to the scumslip being pointed out?

He aggressively attacks Mini-Librarian for one. Then he says he

1) Wrote the post at the end of Day 1

2)Would have voted LLD regardless of night kills

Issue being of course that he first references the posts' logic in regards to pre-night and then post-night. Why was Nero voting LLD at the end of day 1? This reaction looks fake and looks to try to scare off his attacker.

I have no fucking clue what you are on about. I don't understand why you or Hez or Mini feel like I should have dropped my LLD scum read overnight.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1061, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand why you or Hez or Mini feel like I should have dropped my LLD scum read overnight.

I don't think that's what they're saying at all.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 1062, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1061, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand why you or Hez or Mini feel like I should have dropped my LLD scum read overnight.

I don't think that's what they're saying at all.

Yeah, he knows that too. Nero isn't that oblivious.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sounds like it to me.

I had a scum read on LLD day 1. I vote her day 2.

"BUT THE NIGHTKILLS!!! YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE NIGHT KILLS INTO ACCOUNT!!!"

The fuck would that change?

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by redFF »

vote:firestarter

I'm not seeing neroscum and this was an excellent wagon yesterday and an excellent one today.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Nero:
Answer my questions please.
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Macros »

Checking in after night
the deaths do nothing to change my liking for voting pine or be mage, but I'll check properly when I get to the laptop
Oh the huge manatee!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1055, DeasVail wrote:
Scooby:
I'm pretty sure that part was lost in the crash. It was NY 142, but I don't think it'll help.

Nero:
I'm pretty sure he's being replaced (from the replacement thread anyway).

Why would it matter that I was possible scum if agreeing with me on an unrelated-to-the-game issue?

Prae had everything to do with GI. Prae's lack of posting and then replacing out shouldn't have had an impact your read on the slot whatsoever.

What makes you think I'm concerned about him? My question demonstrates concern about you.

I guess it doesn't matter all that much. I don't know why its so important for me to admit this but w/e.

Prae's lack of posting/lurking (both me and AH saw him online multiple times reading this thread but not posting after confirming) earned a weak scum read. I was less than impressed with GI's entrance and I would not be surprised if that slot was scum. I mentioned Prae's lurking. You then asked "What does Prae lurking have to do with anything?" They have the same slot so Prae alignment=GI alignment. Its very simple and I have no clue why you ask something like that.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1056, DeasVail wrote:Also, about the Pine thing, I do remember Sky claiming VT and then someone saying he was town for the way he acted. I do think it quite likely that it was Pine, and am quite willing to trust Maxous that it was the case. This is not the only thing that makes Pine scummy in my mind though.

No, that was definitely me. Maxous is taking my comment completely out of context, however. I'm not calling Scooby scum for the wagoned-to-VT thing, that was entirely irrelevant. I'm calling Scooby scum because he said he was clarifying something about his role with the Mod. WHAT DOES A VT NEED TO CLARIFY?

Also, I'm pretty sure Gunny is scum too. Universal Backup DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Mason is not a Power Role, you don't inherit it. Fakeclaim is fake.

Vote: Scooby

The more egregious of the pair.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That was Rack. If anything Scooby should get lynched for having no other reads than Rack after 34 pages.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1069, Pine wrote:No, that was definitely me. Maxous is taking my comment completely out of context, however. I'm not calling Scooby scum for the wagoned-to-VT thing, that was entirely irrelevant. I'm calling Scooby scum because he said he was clarifying something about his role with the Mod. WHAT DOES A VT NEED TO CLARIFY?

Also, I'm pretty sure Gunny is scum too. Universal Backup DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Mason is not a Power Role, you don't inherit it. Fakeclaim is fake.

Vote: Scooby

The more egregious of the pair.

We're talking about rack. And the clarify thing is a really bad reason to think someone scum. Also, mason is a power role.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1028, mastin2 wrote:And
-No kill went through on a stronger town player.

What exactly is meant by this? Who do you see as a stronger town player than Antihero? (Based on Day 1 play alone)
---
@Nero Cain- Your Lady Lambdadelta push looks scummy as hell because it looks like you were anticipating an anti-Lady Lambdadelta sentiment following the kerfuffle during the twilight of Day 1, then you seem to be scrambling to defend your position.

This line:
Still I think the LLD, GI, Benmage taking offense to reds post is a dileberate attempt to distract from the game and each slot should get major scum points.
is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Your scumhunting has been pretty random all game, but this takes the cake. This is craplogic that makes drmyshotgun look brilliant in comparison.

Plus your wagon hunt list makes absolutely no sense. Why is FakeGod crossed out? You called his rack vote terrible. Why is my name randomly crossed out? How the hell are Maxous and The Mini-Librarian higher scum-targets than Pine and Junpei? You need to explain the fuck out of that.

Plus your attitude towards the rack wagon was scummy as balls. You fought against it like crazy, calling it scum-driven. Then when people started complaining about how long Day 1 was, you jumped on it saying that "the day needed to end" then turned around and called FakeGod terrible for doing the same thing? WTF?

Nero Cain or Pine are swinging today. (scooby and/or Junpei are outside chances depending on their contributions today)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Pine »

Rack claimed way before he was at L-1, Maxous's comparison to Sky in NY142 doesn't hold water. Completely different situations, and completely different people. NS is exactly the kind of person I'd expect to claim VT as scum, just because scum don't usually do it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Yes I do have access to Mason thread. I shall continue with their legacy.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”