Open 444: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem! OVER, MVPs!

Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 1048, Kimor wrote:
In post 1044, Kimor wrote:RC....this is an intervention. You're making a fool of yourself. Stop posting and step away from the computer. Take a nice long walk, relax, then come back to other threads. This game is over.
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Formerly known as Netopalis.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1049, rapidcanyon wrote:Kimor, do you lack the capability to read? Why are you jealous that you didn't catch on? You did fine catching Klick. You can't do everything in the game. Now is the time, you say "good game, we collectively did great" and stop it rather than whining "waah, I didn't catch RBD, so I am going to argue to argue with other townies because I am jealous." Also, you are a moron. Instead of giving me a high-five, you are wallowing in jealously. Whatever, Kimor, suit yourself.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 1050, Kimor wrote:
In post 1048, Kimor wrote:
In post 1044, Kimor wrote:RC....this is an intervention. You're making a fool of yourself. Stop posting and step away from the computer. Take a nice long walk, relax, then come back to other threads. This game is over.

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1051, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 1049, rapidcanyon wrote:Kimor, do you lack the capability to read? Why are you jealous that you didn't catch on? You did fine catching Klick. You can't do everything in the game. Now is the time, you say "good game, we collectively did great" and stop it rather than whining "waah, I didn't catch RBD, so I am going to argue to argue with other townies because I am jealous." Also, you are a moron. Instead of giving me a high-five, you are wallowing in jealously. Whatever, Kimor, suit yourself.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Kimor »

Fine. Walking away. If you wish to be an idiot, far be it from me to stop you.

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Okay then, go and cry about how not catching one mafia member hurts you personally than having fun at the collective thrill of owning the mafia and winning the game. Your close-mindedness amazes me.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Klick »

I have the authority of the last word on this matter.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

It was Kimor who was all pissed he didn't catch RBD. Some people are just not worth playing with. Sometimes, you have with people, other times, they are so obsessed with themselves that they continue arguing for absolutely no reason. I posted RBD quotes for fun. If he was offended he didn't catch her, that is one thing. It was not meant to offend him but to make fun of RBD since she was so full of herself. W/e, I am not responding if Klick doesn't.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

* Kimor doesn't.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Klick »

Hey, I don't have a problem with you. The RBD quotes weren't the problem, I liked them. Just don't argue pointlessly ^.^
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Yeah, well, Kimor chose to respond... like I said, I won't respond if he doesn't.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Stop. Now. You are not as good as you think you are. You don't grasp even the most basic parts of the underlying strategy that most people have when playing this game. You seem to only grasp things at an incredibly shallow level and you get mad when people don't bow down to your opinion. Everyone in this game disagrees with you, maybe that's a hint that you may not be in the right. And going into other threads and insulting the players who disagreed with you is NOT FUCKING COOL.

Here's the truth: None of your cases made any sense to any of us. Maybe you had it right in your head, but if your cases don't convince ANYONE, maybe it's time to change your position.

I actually considered killing you day one. Enough people thought klick was town that I thought I might be mistaken, so I thought I'd kill you and save the town the trouble. If I had been alive D2 or 3 I would have suggested policy lynching you since the town was in a fantastic position.

I will not be playing any more games with you in the future.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Klick »

We were so close...
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

kimor pushed me over. he suggested you, and he was my biggest townread.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Klick »

I mean, to not having any more arguing in this thread.

But yeah, that too.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

You mad at this?

In post 292, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Rapid, a lot of your points on Dashie are pretty bad. They've all been tackled at one point or another by her or Whiskers, so I'm not going to bother.

I'll settle for player advice: Your suspicions right now are driven by things that you think scum would do.
Sure, scum might come in and try to take advantage of the suspicion already present on yabba, but you have to realize that it's also perfectly plausible that a townie could come in and just think yabba is scum. You're only seeing one possible motivation for her actions, when in fact there are many.

Similarly, you've got yourself so convinced that your case is a good one, that anyone who doesn't like it must be scum. "There's NO WAY a townie could disagree with this!" - you're thinking in the back of your mind.

FYI - the past few pages from RC look newbie to me, not necessarily scummy.

Who was right? I was right. This isn't debatable because RBD's flip in red is there for all to see. Seriously, Johnny, I have never seen such a selfish, jealous group of people before. You did well killing Klick but you made a mistake with RBD. Admit it, admit you were wrong, congratulate me for catching her so early (within two posts) or not, and move on. Jeez. would you like me to keep going on after you about how I don't like your reasoning for killing Klick? Would you like me to keep saying "You were wrong, Johnny, Klick was pro-town. You should never have killed him, yada, yada. No. I am saying "I was wrong about Klick, he did a wonderful job fooling me. Good job catching him Johnny."

I know some of you guys were completely and utterly fooled by RBD during the first day. Maybe that is why I keep hearing things about how good she is. But now is not the time to defend your positions. Now is not the time you say "The case against RBD was not strong" or the time I say "no, you were wrong to kill Klick, booya." No, now is the time we understand why different people had the reads they did, say good game and go on our way.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1061, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Stop. Now. You are not as good as you think you are.

Actually, I am better than a whole bunch of people who played this game, RBD, and Whiskers for a start.

I actually considered killing you day one. Enough people thought klick was town that I thought I might be mistaken, so I thought I'd kill you and save the town the trouble. If I had been alive D2 or 3 I would have suggested policy lynching you since the town was in a fantastic position.

Yeah, because when a townie makes a case for lynching scum, lynching the townie is the way to win games. Are you listening to yourself? Really, if you have some problem deep inside that you were fooled by RBD, GET OVER IT. Stop insulting the person who did catch her.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Kimor »

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

@ Klick and Johnny, if you don't want to admit you were wrong, that is fine, but stop continuing to argue for no reason and digging an already dead thread by making more and more comments.

Stop. Now. You are not as good as you think you are.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Klick »

You mean Kimor instead of me, correct?

I wonder if there's ever been a case of a modkill post-game...
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Yeah, Kimor, not you. I said I won't respond if he doesn't. I have absolutely NO idea why he continues to do so or why Johnny feels the need to say "stop" after I explicitly said there will be no responses and people stopped posting in the thread altogether.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1065, rapidcanyon wrote:You mad at this?

In post 292, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
Sure, scum might come in and try to take advantage of the suspicion already present on yabba, but you have to realize that it's also perfectly plausible that a townie could come in and just think yabba is scum. You're only seeing one possible motivation for her actions, when in fact there are many.

Who was right? I was right. This isn't debatable because RBD's flip in red is there for all to see. Seriously, Johnny, I have never seen such a selfish, jealous group of people before. You did well killing Klick but you made a mistake with RBD. Admit it, admit you were wrong, congratulate me for catching her so early (within two posts) or not, and move on. Jeez. would you like me to keep going on after you about how I don't like your reasoning for killing Klick? Would you like me to keep saying "You were wrong, Johnny, Klick was pro-town. You should never have killed him, yada, yada. No. I am saying "I was wrong about Klick, he did a wonderful job fooling me. Good job catching him Johnny."

I know some of you guys were completely and utterly fooled by RBD during the first day. Maybe that is why I keep hearing things about how good she is. But now is not the time to defend your positions. Now is not the time you say "The case against RBD was not strong" or the time I say "no, you were wrong to kill Klick, booya." No, now is the time we understand why different people had the reads they did, say good game and go on our way.

OH MY GOD YOU DON'T GET IT. The point was, there was no clear tell. Sure, she could have been all nefarious and plotting like you said, but she also could have been being honest. You ONLY saw "Hey she made a case on yabba, she must be scum" when she really could have just been a townie who thought yabba was scum. IT'S NOT A SCUMTELL IF TOWN DO IT, TOO. THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. So, when you say "you caught her within two posts", you suspected her for a stupid and faulty reason and got lucky. Congratulations.

Good game.

In post 1066, rapidcanyon wrote:Actually, I am better than a whole bunch of people who played this game, RBD, and Whiskers for a start.

No you're not. You are the most egotistical VI I have ever played with and will never see the error of your mindset because you are so stubborn. I hope someone smarter than I am figures out a way to show you how bad you are so that you'll understand, but I doubt it.

Yeah, because when a townie makes a case for lynching scum, lynching the townie is the way to win games. Are you listening to yourself? Really, if you have some problem deep inside that you were fooled by RBD, GET OVER IT. Stop insulting the person who did catch her.

1) I wasn't concerned with winning. That's how far you pushed me.

2) You didn't catch her. You thought she was scum and voted her, but nobody listened because your case was stupid. When others found their own reasons for voting her, that's when she was caught.

I'm done. I'm not gonna blacklist you. You're just the only permanent policy lynch that I will have. I'm done reading this thread. If anyone else wants to talk to me about the game, PM me.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

RC - Even if you want to say your case was a good case, you failed to make anypony want to listen to you and thats where you failed as a player. You cant play like you do and expect to ever be liked or considered good, even the CAPS players who you are apparently emulating sorta, they tend to be exceedingly ineffective players if you make them play with logic based players. There is a reason they never stray from the same playerbase.

Im trying to give you advice, if you want to ignore it, go ahead. Ive been here a really long time though and do know a few things about the working of the site and what type of people actually work here. You are more like Umbrage, somewhat below average in skill, but given how you play you are going to be treated as a raw VI for life untill you start learning that this is a social game, and acting like an idiot isnt going to help you in it.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Oh LOOK at who is absolutely unable to neither comprehend what I am saying nor willing to put the issue to rest! JohnnyFarrar!

You really want to keep talking about this? Fine.

1) There is no town motivation for going after Yabba of all people. Yabba wasn't suspicious enough to quickwagon or lynch. That is how I KNEW she had malicious intent. This is how you catch scum. Do you understand how the game of mafia is played? You look at behaviors that are far more likely scum than town. Sure, it is possible she was town suspecting Yabba and the whole thing about Eido suspecting Yabba was a mere co-incidence. Was it likely? No. I don't believe in co-incidences - and I WAS RIGHT about it.

2) Please don't sign up for any games that I am in. I don't want to play with you again. I won't blacklist you either as long as the feeling is mutual but if I see your name on a signup list, I won't sign up. If you see mine, don't sign up.

3) Playing against your win condition is a mod-killable offense. Please quit mafia if you ever intend to do so. Why play?

4) Re: I didn't catch her. Keeping deluding yourself. I made 3 page long cases explaining in great detail why she was scum - and I was right.

5) Stop being an envious brat. I caught her and you didn't. Deal with it. Do you see me getting all mad that you caught Klick? What is your problem? Seriously?
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1072, Rainbowdash wrote:RC - Even if you want to say your case was a good case, you failed to make anypony want to listen to you and thats where you failed as a player. You cant play like you do and expect to ever be liked or considered good, even the CAPS players who you are apparently emulating sorta, they tend to be exceedingly ineffective players if you make them play with logic based players. There is a reason they never stray from the same playerbase.

Im trying to give you advice, if you want to ignore it, go ahead. Ive been here a really long time though and do know a few things about the working of the site and what type of people actually work here. You are more like Umbrage, somewhat below average in skill, but given how you play you are going to be treated as a raw VI for life untill you start learning that this is a social game, and acting like an idiot isnt going to help you in it.

- Are you honestly saying that if you were town, your first vote would be Yabba?

- I am not emulating "caps players" and I am not sure who you are talking about but I'll venture a guess it is MattP, Umbrage, UberNinja, and Salamence. I consider some of them good players, others not so much so. Even the ones, I consider good, I am not really a big fan of caps, it doesn't work and I tried my absolute best to not use CAPS in this game at all. The caps were minimal.

- Not sure who the playerbase is.

- You may have been here long, and you are full of yourself. If scum, I expected you to be at the same level as Klick. I had a higher opinion of your skills, but after this game, I was wrong. No, I wouldn't have told you this if you hadn't kept insisting that you weren't caught by me.

- I am definitely above you in skill. I thought you were good but you disappointed. You are below average - obvious scum whenever you are scum. Two posts, Rainbowdash. That's how long it took to figure you out.

- I wasn't ineffective as a player. I helped the town
steamroller
you. If you think the game turned out any other way, you are kidding yourself.

Return to “Completed Open Games”