Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nahdia_Superfan »

So from here on out my focus is twofold.

1) I want to try and single out the person who is town if I am correct on my townreads.
AND
2) I want to try to figure out who is
most likely to be scum
if I am wrong on one of my townreads.

The correct lynch today is the person who best fits category 2 while not targetting anyone in category 1.
Keep in mind that if we lynch scum correctly today we gain an additional mislynch. For every scum that dies this game becomes significantly easier.
I do not expect to have a long lifespan from this point on so I will not have much influence on future content so I am going to get as much content as I can out on current gamestate.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

So before we start I am going to clarify my townreads.

1) Doomfeathers

I feel like this is mostly self explanatory and the read is fairly universally held. They seem to be obviously attempting to solve the game. Not much detail to get into.

2) Superhans

I feel like their Revan push is pretty town. I don't think they as scum sit there calling one person scum the whole game. I also think that Revan is highly likely to be scum and I don't think Suxtperhans is just sitting and bussingbussingbussing. I also think that the hammer itself looked somewhat townie; I don't see the point in quickhammering someone who was getting lynched.

3) MoI

This is weaker than the other two but I have a feeling that he may actually somehow have deduced my identity. This being the case I would 100% have expected him to instantly dayvig me; and that's not claiming that he thinks I'm an extreme threat but simply because there's nowhere else to use the dayvig and I would be not just an outside influence but also a (in MoI's view, debatalbly) highly useful one and one that would be inclned to shake things up. I also follow along with his pushes in general; even though I strongly disagree with the Hans one I thought Mozam was scummy too so that inclines me to think positively of his slot.

Gong back into the 'shaking up the power structure thing' is that I feel like scum think they have this game on lock and feel threatened by my replace in. People already in my scumblock like Fitz and Lcca reacting as negatively as they are to me putting in thoughts and opinions that are against the stream of the game correlates with that.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:33 am

Like I gutread this game as scum kissing MoI's ass and waiting for him to win the game for them. I may be wrong on that view but it's coloured a lot of the way I've been viewing this game.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:34 am

In post 22, Revan wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first game where mafia has daytalk, so this is going to be interesting.

UNVOTE:
Question: what are the odds that someone picks up on mafia having daytalk as town?
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 am

Also obligatory how the fuck did you guys lynch Hawk he was bleeding obvious town I am going to smack someone.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:36 am

Uhh scratch that last one.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:37 am

I'd like to point out that upon reading Hawk's ISO all of his scumreads have flipped town. Besides Revan.

So if he was killed for his reads, he was killed to protect Revan. And then Revan was saying not to analyze the daykills or nightkills because they're all wifom. :igmeou:
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 am

I feel like I want to counterargue something. Yes, there is a tendency for scum to put other scum into nullscum and a tendency for scum to then not vote and avoid bussing or bus way too easily.
That's not what's been happening this game and a look at the votecounts confirms it. The living players did not vote the living players much at all besides like Hans's deathtunnel on Revan.

So it should be really fucking clear to everyone that scum are defending each other and putting each other in their townblocks.
If anyone after I dies implies that scum wouldn't be cheeky enough to hard defend and townread each other then they are scum.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:43 am

Like besides (what I view as the) scumblock piling onto UD and Superhans there's been very little cross voting. The simple guess of Lucca/Revan/Fitz hasn't voted each other once this game and has had hard townreads on each other from very early on with the support given for it being absolute shit.

I am removing UD from my lynchpool based on that analysis and saying that MoI is far more liable to be scum than he was previously. We are still not lynching him today and I wouldn't lynch him before the scumtrio.
I am going to look for a potential outlier in the Lucca/Revan/Fitz category which at this time seems to be Fitz but I'm not sure.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:44 am

Yeah, what I read as scum kowtowing to Town!MoI to win them the game could easily be a mutual decision by all 3 scumfucks to form their own pseudo-townblock.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 am

nstead of Magna doing that, he found the tiniest straw and speculated on it in a way that seemed like: "Hey, I'm certain that this is scum. Look at me analysing this, trying to scumhunt"

I think that now this is more his playstyle than scummy, but it was something interesting to look after, specially on the second pages.
Stuff like this is a very common scumpartner tell but it could still also be buddying so still on the fence here.

Regardless: Lucca is my 100% confident this shit must be murdered with fire read at this point. I will probably be voting for him at the end of my catchup.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:47 am

Superhans/Doomfeather just remember you need to stick together. The game will come down to you never doubting each other. Don't doubt each other.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:51 am

In post 121, lucca261 wrote:I have been misspelling wgeurts since the start. Definitely a difficult username.

Funny how I was so happy I was on page 4, but then there's a page 5.

Sorry for the fluff, needed a breather. Later, will post my initial reads.

For now:

VOTE: Revan

Would like to see more content.
This is the only intra-scumblock vote that I have seen this game and it's purely 'hey I want more content'.
Then Revan posts some absolute bullshit that is totally not related to the game.
lucca261 (it's all gut, idk)
Don't doubt gut reads.
Town are lucca, Revan and Hawk
Huh. This is fitting the scumblock theory a little too well.
UD any thoughts on how you would have had to be dead wrong here and how the only person in your townbloc who was town got dayvigged?
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:55 am

I'd like to point out that I see absolutely no drive from Lucca to probe anything from Revan.
Honestly, too tired to post and analyse right now.

Will post by the morning.

By now, the Hawk kill seems random. There was not any[thing about his kill that would make anyone townier or scummier. I think that maybe we were going on the right track, and so, they killed Hawk to reset the lynches and try to put paranoia on us.
Ehhh.

UD being kinda towny in their reaction to that dayshot.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:57 am

I'm stalling out a bit on the Lucca scumread. And also UD.

Revan sticking in the scumpile, Fitz inactive, all my townreads staying townreads. Possible Revan/Fitz/Magna?
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:57 am

VOTE: Revan

I'm confident that this is the lynch for today. Still reading shit.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:59 am

In post 284, Revan wrote:havingfitz are you caught up yet?
*side eyes*
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:02 pm

There's at least 1 scum in {havingfitz, Sesq, Superhans}
Thank you for essentially mod confirming Fitz as scum. I can't tell you how much that I appreciate it
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Alright if I'm wrong to this extent then we're just going to lose anyway so from now on we've got 2 confirmed scumfucks.

{havingfitz, Revan}
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

In spite of the votes my conjecture about scum hard defending each other... doesn't seem to have panned out. It's more like the typical throwing FoSes at each other but not actually voting each other.

So I need to review a lot of the more recent shit with that in mind because I was absolutely looking at Lucca's defense of Fitz as cheeky scum but now I'm not so sure.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Superhans is being incredibly town motivated in response to the wagon on Sesq.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:10 pm

I may need to remove Doomfeathers from conftown status after my review of the game.

Superhans is not scum this game however; no ifs ands or buts.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:14 pm

VOTE: Fitz

THis is the more guaranteed of the two wagons. Both are almost certainly scum but this is just borderline confscum.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:19 pm

I am really starting to think that MoI is just a scumfuck and that Lucca and the rest of the game are town.
Nahdia_Superfan
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Nahdia_Superfan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Here is an ultimatum Rev. Either you vote Moz or I am voting you. I have my reasons. You have about 24 hours.
There's daytalk. It's still a really interesting move to pull to post this in thread because people will say but why wouldn't they ask this in scum thread durdurdur. I mean it's unreadable without a flip but I'm scumreading MOI here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”