Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #4.2:

marcmann2:
bubbajack8 (1)
DeasVail:
marcmann2 (1)

Not Voting:
GuyInFreezer, jon_h61, Nobody Special, DeasVail, kthxbye

With 7 alive, it takes 4 players to reach a lynch.

V/LA:
none

Deadline:
(expired on 2013-07-02 08:00:00)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

Well don't all rush out to greet me geez. I would have given the first person to say hi to me a free townread too. :(

Bubba, what would you expect to have been different about fuzzy's play if he was scum this game (this referring to day 1 in particular)?

Why did your Amrun scumread go out the window in ?

So, I've read Bubba's posts. At first I thought the sudden disappearance of the notscience scumread only to complain about everyone finding scummy (without having any reasoning for him being town) was pretty scummy, but then he decided to town it up, so I'm unsure. I kind of skimmed towards the end, but I thought his end-of-day interactions with notscience were pretty compatible with them being scumbuddies, so I'm going to look at everyone else, read over a few things of Bubba's and then decide.

PEdit: Hey, so I have no idea whether this Marc guy is scummy or not, but let's not make him claim.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

*everyone finding him scummy
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

Oh wait he's voting for me.

Yeah, he can die.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1078, DeasVail wrote:Oh wait he's voting for me.

Yeah, he can die.
(Just in case, this isn't serious and I'd still be in favour of not making him claim, at least until I get the chance to read him)

Also, sorry for the quadruple post.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Wow, in 4 posts you look townier than JJ did the whole game.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 1074, marcmann2 wrote:If I claim, my role becomes less useful. That's why I would rather not claim if I don't need to.
I smell bullshit. If it would "be less usefull" why even HINT to being a PR? -_-
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:23 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 1076, DeasVail wrote:Well don't all rush out to greet me geez. I would have given the first person to say hi to me a free townread too. :(

Bubba, what would you expect to have been different about fuzzy's play if he was scum this game (this referring to day 1 in particular)?

I don't particulary know since I've only played with his as town.... I just knew that he'd done a lot of his bullshit as town before.
In post 1076, DeasVail wrote: Why did your Amrun scumread go out the window in ?

Already been answered 100 fucking times. The fuzzy death made me think differently about a possible scum team.
In post 1076, DeasVail wrote: So, I've read Bubba's posts. At first I thought the sudden disappearance of the notscience scumread only to complain about everyone finding scummy (without having any reasoning for him being town) was pretty scummy, but then he decided to town it up, so I'm unsure. I kind of skimmed towards the end, but I thought his end-of-day interactions with notscience were pretty compatible with them being scumbuddies, so I'm going to look at everyone else, read over a few things of Bubba's and then decide.

Me? Scum buddy with not? Find some concrete on that, because that is some crazed stretch of the imagination. I was obviously scum with AJ damn it. Gosh you guys... :facepalm:
In post 1076, DeasVail wrote: PEdit: Hey, so I have no idea whether this Marc guy is scummy or not, but let's not make him claim.
He's scummy as fuck right now.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 1079, DeasVail wrote:

Yeah, he can die.
(Just in case, this isn't serious and I'd still be in favour of not making him claim, at least until I get the chance to read him)

I've heard of "Watching your back" being "scummy" but I've done it countless times as town. And if my memory serves me right whoever said that was scum I believe...

Towncred. Nonetheless
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 am

Post by jon_h61 »

@ GiF I know where you went Day 1, and I have them as a Town read. Since they are still around it makes me convinced you're Town too.

OK, scum are not me, GiF, Kthxbye, and Bubba. I'm leaning Town on NS. That leaves marcmann and DeasVail.

@ marcmann I notice in your ISO you've voted juanx2 several times. Do you have anything convincing on him?

@ Juan marcmann asked you your reads in . You never posted until , but never mentioned your reads.
I'll ask you this time, do you have any reads you'd be willing to share?
I forgot he was replaced, but I think this could still be relevant in making reads on the slot.
@ DV Have you read enough to develope any reads yet?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1084, jon_h61 wrote:@ GiF I know where you went Day 1, and I have them as a Town read. Since they are still around it makes me convinced you're Town too.
For me, this isn't going to cut it.

jon: GiF claimed to be an even night PR. If he visited someone N1, how can you say he's town?

GiF: Are you even night only or not? Did you visit someone N1?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Fjqkdkclqjdifiajfdjd
Ugh fine

I'm actually full tracker.
As bubba said (he knows me too well) I was trying to avoid nk and get extra info.
I was gonna out my real role at the start of the day if I wasn't roleblocked last night.
Instead, I was just gonna hint it at the end of the day. (The presence of roleblocker and kthx no visit n1)

N1 I visited kthx because I thought not-scum won't probably make a kill so I rolled the dice wishing for lucky report (but no visit)
N2 not and no visit.
N3 I tried to track mm2 but no result.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
marcmann2
marcmann2
Goon
marcmann2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 am

Post by marcmann2 »

Saying KTB didn't go anywhere clears him, because the scum roleblocker likely blocked AJ going off what notscience had said.

So town is bubba, KTB, GIF, jon, and more than likely NS. That leaves DV and myself.

I don't have anything solid on DV, but that slot was just sitting back without any suspicion all game. Barely gave any reads and hardly had votes down.

I agree my vote record on notscience looks bad, but I didn't hide the fact that I thought he was scummy.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Never said it will clear him. My townread on him is solely on his play.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1057, Nobody Special wrote:I need to go back and check some things.
Done yet?
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 am

Post by jon_h61 »

@ NS we need some input from you.

I'd like your opinion of what's been revealed today, for me you're leaning Town, but not enough to completely trust you. The others, I'm pretty confident on.

I think for now
VOTE: DeasVail

Oh, thanks for being able to join us! :]
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1083, bubbajack8 wrote:
In post 1079, DeasVail wrote:

Yeah, he can die.

I've heard of "Watching your back" being "scummy" but I've done it countless times as town. And if my memory serves me right whoever said that was scum I believe...

Towncred. Nonetheless
What are you talking about here?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

DV was saying a post wasn't serious and thus clarifying something scum could use against him. Which in my opinion is pretty towny.

Also anybody who thinks GiF bussed since D1.... I don't even know what to say to you.

VOTE: Jon

"@ GiF I know where you went Day 1, and I have them as a Town read. Since they are still around it makes me convinced you're Town too."

"N1 I visited kthx"

"OK, scum are not me, GiF,
Kthxbye
, and Bubba."

Jon's claim doesn't even line the fuck up.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

I may be misreading that as

UNVOTE:

Derped the fuck up.

He means Scum isn't Jon, Gif, KTB, Bubba. SO it does line up. Mai bad.

Kthx is clear. (unless 3 scum of course)
Jon is clear
Gif is clear

Me, MM, DV, and NS should be the lynch pool today.

I was formally on MM so I will return to him.

VOTE: marcmann2

I don't know about DV yet, the whole reason he's hee is interesting....

I'd be cool with NS / MM3
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by bubbajack8 »

And then again Gif could not be clear, he could be bussing since D1 (HIGHLY) unlikely, and noticed the town read thing and picked a D1 claim and gone with what I said.... BUt meh. He seems legit, and I could see him doing that, because I would do something like that xD. It sure as hell didn't get him killed last night, and that's always good.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm not cleared because gif visited me btw. Not was alive and we don't know if he submitted the kill N1 I know I'm cleared because of role pm but y'all don't knoe that.
marcmann2
marcmann2
Goon
marcmann2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by marcmann2 »

@KTB To me you're cleared because I think there's a bit of truth in not's fake claim. Last scum is likely a mafia roleblocker who blocked AJ on night 1. Explains why we didn't have 2 kills.

So if GIF tracked you N1 and you didn't go anywhere, then you couldn't have blocked AJ.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm really sorry to be doing this to you guys, but stuff has come up so I'm catching up slower than I planned to. I still will though.

NS

is the most town thing about him so far.

I don't like his premature linking of notscience to Amrun in .

Overall I'm leaning slightly town, but it may not be enough to stop me from wanting to lynch him.

Now JKMatthews/Kthxbye

I feel conflicted here, but I'm going with from JK being a towntell. He says that even if Fuzzy is town he wouldn't mind lynching him, which is more brave than I'd expect of not so experienced scum, who want to be good townies and only lynch scum.

makes it seem like he's bussing notscience. The post (happy to lynch any of the three) does not match with his earlier eagerness to lynch notscience and find out the scum after that. My explanation for this is that he wanted to appear as anti-notscience as possible to look good if he was lynched.

is possibly town. It's weak though.

There's a remarkable absence of anything related to notscience (his former no.1 scumread) until and there was never anything to indicate that he thought Not was town either.

Oh and don't miss the 'I have to get something extra in because I'm really desperate to bus' in

Question to the audience: What would you say the consensus read on kthx was at the beginning of Day 4?

is kind of town.

His interactions with not are probably worse than Bubba's but it seems I'm finding everyone's relation to notscience bad so that might be a problem on my end...

Anyway, reads are still in progress and I'll continue tomorrow.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

In post 1095, Kthxbye wrote:I'm not cleared because gif visited me btw. Not was alive and we don't know if he submitted the kill N1 I know I'm cleared because of role pm but y'all don't knoe that.
I thought it didn't matter who sent the role PM in, both scum still agree on a lynch and both visit, unless there's a third scum who could stay home.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Nope, one scum does the actual kill. For instance, if there are 3 scum (A, B, and C), they talk at night and decide on who to kill and who does the killing. Usually, the person with the least suspicion will kill because town could have any number of roles to see who visits who at night. So if A submits the kill and a town tracker targets B, B appears to have done nothing yet he's still scum and there was still a kill because A was the person who killed. Conversely, if the tracker targets A, the tracker see's A visit (kill) that nights death and knows A is scum but is still clueless on who B and C are. Make sense?

That said, if there are indeed only 2 scum left, mm2's p1096 explains why I COULD be cleared. Of course, you have to buy into AJ being blocked N1 and not him simply choosing not to kill. I personally don't kill N1 if I'm an SK to keep everyone in the dark about there being one.

I don't mean to keep pointing out the flaws in the logic of those trying to call me cleared, but we need to cover these things as to not miss other things.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”