Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:33 am

Post by thenewearth »

Oh and I might have missed why we want thezmon dead...

But it's pretty much like BRO and Wayne, only with 10% more content

So can you guys repeat why for me? In a more direct list kind of way?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually, the more i look at it, the more i think thez's reaction to the dayvig was town. i don't see thez-scum thinking it's a good idea to discredit someone who has claimed dayvig and isn't particularly fond of him. he'd be walking a fucking fine line hoping pieguy takes a shot at mafiaSSK over him.

also
In post 967, morph the cat wrote:I'd like to move thezmon up, but I don't really feel like I can justify it beyond "gut" right now
was this based on particular posts or just an overall gut feeling?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 1076, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, the more i look at it, the more i think thez's reaction to the dayvig was town. i don't see thez-scum thinking it's a good idea to discredit someone who has claimed dayvig and isn't particularly fond of him. he'd be walking a fucking fine line hoping pieguy takes a shot at mafiaSSK over him.

also
In post 967, morph the cat wrote:I'd like to move thezmon up, but I don't really feel like I can justify it beyond "gut" right now
And you don't jump on me for immediately calling the vig fake. Interesting.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

wat
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

discrediting meaning calling pieguy scum and claiming the gambit was scum motivated, etc etc, and basically all-round antagonising pieguy

not calling the shot fake
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1072, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:I'm somewhat alarmed that I don't have at least one strong town read.

However, based on this morning's content, it looks like that's about to change.
did your town reads from earlier in the game weaken or were they never strong?
Strong town reads are developing at a glacial pace.
which posts between 849 and 948 changed your mind about mac? (so much so that mac is now solidly town for you when you were apparently null on him before)

I was null due to not having enough to go on. , reacting to my call-out was good. sealed it, with a combo of posting stuff I had thought at the time I read the quotes and posting stuff I hadn't thuoght of, but should have.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1076, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, the more i look at it, the more i think thez's reaction to the dayvig was town. i don't see thez-scum thinking it's a good idea to discredit someone who has claimed dayvig and isn't particularly fond of him. he'd be walking a fucking fine line hoping pieguy takes a shot at mafiaSSK over him.

also
Also that's a good point about thez' reaction.

Unvote
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1064, pieguyn wrote:are you fucking kidding me

vote zmon
Why, again?

So after the SSK flip, I’m going to need a bit of time to read over some stuff and figure out where to go from there. I have too many town reads and not enough scum reads, so you’ll have to give me some time.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

UNVOTE:

Guess pieguy can't very well be a Dayvig -and- scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

Although, it was obvious from SSK's response to the fake shot that he was town.

You guys are meanies.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Catchup time WOOHOO:

@TNE The miller tracker claim, the PGO claim, and the crumbs reference were references to Xenoblade and Xenogears. That you're trying to paint me joking around at the start of the game is scummy is pretty bad.

How was my vote more of an opportunity vote than Varsoon's? I couldn't jump on before pieguy started the push BECAUSE I WASN'T ON MY GODDAMN COMPUTER. Also, I brought in additional evidence about how Varsoon positions on wagons, not just copying pie's reasoning.

The grading is me trolling. Don't try to read motivation into it, it's something I do for my own amusement while the game starts up.

Wayne misreps my meta, but it's scummy for me to correct him on something that 1) Cabd probably knows off-hand and 2) Anyone can verify because I keep my wiki completely up to date on completed games. Wat.

When I provide reasoning for pursuing another read, you misrep it as an opportunity vote. Again.

Pressure vote to fill my time=opportunity vote. Got it.

Reasons for town group:

pie strikes me as town because his posting seems town-motivated. His positions resonate with what I feel about the gamestate, and I like the way he's pushed things.
Ghost I can read after 1-2 posts consistently. My only misread of him was because of mechanics messing with the read and disincentivizing me from actually sorting the slot.
Psyche seems town. I also default townread Nacho, so I'm going to recalibrate this read later.

Muffin is null-town because his play strikes me more like his Xeno play than Death's Diner play. He seems more focused and tunnel-ey, instead of just throwing suspicion every which way.

Varsoon seems like he's in his town meta, but he threw me in Xenogears, so I'm not being as cocky in my ability to read him as I used to be.

Mac is null because I don't know how to read him, and he's provided relatively minimal content.

You're leaning scum because you're manipulating everything I say to pursue a scumcase on me. It's like you think I'm an easy mislynch, so you're doing everything you can to paint everything I post as scummy instead of trying to discern what my motivations are (this is most evident in your treatment of my joke posts)

SSK is leaning scum because he's lurking and asking super-surface level questions

The interaction/based reads are a thing I do to try to work out teams early. I'm better at working with patterns/interactions than I am individual pieces of data, and those interactions feel T/S to me because I can see scumminess in each party's posts, but it seems to gung-ho to be a bus. With morph and mastin, the interactions with me have also read a bit off, and with wayne/thez, the individual postings also read scummy.
In post 890, Mac wrote:this has me worried. bro you haven't even tried to sort me out/read my interactions/comment on anything i've done. why? are you happy for me to be null?
You come in occasionally to post, and everything you post seems sound on surface level, but then I remember my posting from Xenoblade and think that it looks a bit like that. You're probing with surface level questions that other people are missing, but at the same time you aren't digging in super deep and you're not active.
In post 898, mastin2 wrote:This looks like a bus, I'll be honest. The bit about SSK looks like scum talking to scum, with them in the scum pile. IF I'm right, that'd make TNE town, though. IF I'm right, I think the buddy would be in the town range, and the candidates for that are BRO (likely) and Psychlone. But all of this relies on pie being scum, which quite frankly is just a random thought I had that I have zero backing for.
...and you scumread me for trying to sort by associative tells early? The eff?

I'm okay with how the SSK wagon builds.

mastin asking for a claim but not a lynch pings. Running people up with the intent to claim is a shitty strategy, and mastin's good enough to know that.

SSK's defense reeks.
In post 959, mastin2 wrote:Though that said, morph's probably town. (The real concern is on Psychlone and GP.)
The fact that you don't find GP obv-town is concerning.

I like Wayne's aggressive play in response to the fake-shot.

Err, real shot?
In post 970, waynegg wrote:I used it. BRO saw.
Pretty sure he did, although I'm not remembering any specifics off the top of my head. He uses it every game.
In post 975, mastin2 wrote:Helpful Mastin-meta hint:

If my posts seem rock-solid and logical, but feel faked, I'm scum.
If my posts look like they're flawed and full of holes, but FEEL really legitimate, I'm town. :P
HEY TNE YOU WANT TO COME CALL THIS SCUM TOO.

Okay, so it was a fake-shot coming from a real 1-shot dayvig. Wat.

SSK's reaction is shit.

btw morph I think I know what you crumbed in there. Not sure if Cabd setting up a really brilliant fakeclaim or...

@morph you're also having a hard time reading GP? I can help you with that.
In post 1055, morph the cat wrote:If we die, we're pretty confadent in our reads. Just sayin.
So I'm not insane...

That townflip's surprising...

On the flip side, pie is conftown because I doubt scum would have an executioner in a 13p game.
In post 1072, zMuffinMan wrote:2 scum in those names? it's possible there's only 1 given how many people were softly supporting that wagon without actually jumping on it. i'm guessing BRO is one and if there's another it's in the late supporters {thez, morph}. i didn't like the way either of them slid onto the wagon.
It's probably thez.

VOTE: Thez

@muffin: quality case right there. I'm town: You're doing that thing that you did in Xenogears where you get a shit read on me and refuse to articulate a decent reason for it beyond "lol you're scum." Sad that that's your town game.
Except for the fact that dayvig claims are fake 95% of the time. It's a safe thing to push, if anything.
In post 1083, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:

Guess pieguy can't very well be a Dayvig -and- scum.
Technically he
could
be an executioner, but putting one of those in a 13p game is more ridiculous than having a scum pgo *wink*

tl;dr I'm thinking that scumteam is thez/mastin/tne now, tne is the weakest read because he could just be shitty town. pie is conftown and I would be conftowning morph if cabd weren't in that hydra :/
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'll respond to stuff later, but...

VOTE: BROseidon.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Horeshet I forgot the VC reset

VOTE: Bro
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1085, BROseidon wrote:You're leaning scum because you're manipulating everything I say to pursue a scumcase on me. It's like you think I'm an easy mislynch, so you're doing everything you can to paint everything I post as scummy instead of trying to discern what my motivations are (this is most evident in your treatment of my joke posts)
Who the hell is "You" in this paragraph?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by BROseidon »

TNE
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by BROseidon »

That entire section's directed at him.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1085, BROseidon wrote:btw morph I think I know what you crumbed in there. Not sure if Cabd setting up a really brilliant fakeclaim or...

@morph you're also having a hard time reading GP? I can help you with that.
Not claiming shit.

I got GP and Psychlone confused in that one post btw.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by thenewearth »

I'm... pretty sure I never took any of the claims, seriously.
And If I inquired... I was asking.

And I'm also pretty sure

That's not the reason

I read you as scum
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1092, thenewearth wrote:And I'm also pretty sure

That's not the reason

I read you as scum
Lists reason that I'm scum.

I explain why that reason's bullshit.

"OH EM GEE THAT'S NOT WHY I'M SCUMREADING YOU."

You list it as a reason, it's a thing for me to refute. You don't get to backtrack later.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by thenewearth »

I don't like repeating myself.

I'v already said why.

So stfu
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1085, BROseidon wrote:@TNE The miller tracker claim, the PGO claim, and the crumbs reference were references to Xenoblade and Xenogears. That you're trying to paint me joking around at the start of the game is scummy is pretty bad.

How was my vote more of an opportunity vote than Varsoon's? I couldn't jump on before pieguy started the push BECAUSE I WASN'T ON MY GODDAMN COMPUTER. Also, I brought in additional evidence about how Varsoon positions on wagons, not just copying pie's reasoning.

The grading is me trolling. Don't try to read motivation into it, it's something I do for my own amusement while the game starts up.

Wayne misreps my meta, but it's scummy for me to correct him on something that 1) Cabd probably knows off-hand and 2) Anyone can verify because I keep my wiki completely up to date on completed games. Wat.

When I provide reasoning for pursuing another read, you misrep it as an opportunity vote. Again.

Pressure vote to fill my time=opportunity vote. Got it.
And here's me explaining why your reasons are bullshit.

And why aren't you jumping on mastin for his self-meta? I guess it's okay to self-meta unprovoked when it's your scumbuddy, but when the townie does it IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE MISREPPING HIS META it's scummy.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Then why not vote me?

You think I'm scum?

You think mastin is my buddy now huh?

Here

Lemme help you in lynching me

VOTE: TNE
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by BROseidon »

More people think thez is scum :/
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

was going to say I disagree there'd be much of a chance I'd shoot him from his perspective. I had already pointed out SSK's first post semeed like obvscum. then I realized at first he thought I said obvtown 0.0

I really really really don't like all the wagons on BRO. I don't see anything wrong with him and I'm pretty sure there's at least one opportunistic scum who's pushed him over the course of today. even I'm finding it difficult with every single person here scumreading him to not just say "screw it" and hop on the wagon. if he's town that's something we definitely need to look at. can some people explain their scumread on him plz cause I don't see it. = =

@mastin:
I especially want an explanation from you plz

TNE's self vote literally looks like he was trying to copy Sakura and failed. .-. that's a really kneejerk reaction and he didn't have that much pressure on him, so his "frustration" there seems really fake.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by thenewearth »

BUT YOU THINK I'M SCUM

So why are you not voting me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”