Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1074, Sakura Hana wrote:thanks for linking that bork, that clears off my paranoia of muffin and now im p.sure he's town here.
...go on...
beefycheese
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

His arguments with you are pretty similar to his arguments he threw at Nacho, also the way he's dealing with ppl here all the "You must be out of your mind if you think this is my scum game" and "I really can't see why you don't see me being obvtown here" among others and his tone seems really similar to that game, in Land of Fantasy he kept mostly deflecting attacks rather than engaging while here he's been engaging with you and me. I don't think this is similar to Land of Fantasy it looks more similar to that game you linked.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

Post by notscience »

CAN I JUST TAKE A MINUTE PLEASE

Go look at the lynch flavor for when I got lynched

Best picture
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1077, Sakura Hana wrote:His arguments with you are pretty similar to his arguments he threw at Nacho, also the way he's dealing with ppl here all the "You must be out of your mind if you think this is my scum game" and "I really can't see why you don't see me being obvtown here" among others and his tone seems really similar to that game, in Land of Fantasy he kept mostly deflecting attacks rather than engaging while here he's been engaging with you and me. I don't think this is similar to Land of Fantasy it looks more similar to that game you linked.
I am going to reread gifs game tonight then, hopefully sans confirmation bias
beefycheese
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1070, notscience wrote:I kinda liked TNE's response to me telling him to look more town
is that it? bc I think he'd be able to fake that and I don't wanna write him off as town just for that

and I think you can put Kagami in

is there anything for GIF scum besides not trusting him?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 1046, GuyInFreezer wrote:Actually come to think of it, if nothing else makes him town, it's the "all votes sticks on him" that makes him town I think
Possible that scum can also get it and use it as a way to avoid votes. But alas, i didnt realize my mistake until kagami said so. Still fine with my vote.

@muffin why shouldnt i be concerned that the wagon on me died? I dont think i did much to warrant a L1 wagont to like 2 votes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am

Post by notscience »

Meh, fair enough.

Why do you think I can let Kagami in?

I really am having an issue with all the Bitmap bandwagoners.

And not really for GIF. I haven't seen him scum in forever
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Bitmap »

VLA till Monday

PAX EAST DAWGS
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Feirei »

Unvote
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bork wrote:"Other people have attacked me for <x> when I was town" => "You should know that I do <x> as town and since you don't, you're scum"
it is more that the reason you chose to vote me is something that you should know is a part of my town game, and you don't seem to care about this, so i'm trying to figure out why.
bork wrote:this is all while avoiding whether <x> is actually scummy or not
define scummy. because to me, "scummy" means something is more likely to come from scum than town. and if you know that it's something i get attacked for when i'm town, why do you think it's scummy?
pieguy wrote:first off, why do you think this after what happened in xenosaga and your read on me? given what happened in there, this seems like a really unnatural thought to have bc I was town and had a read on you out the gate (even if it was wrong)
xenosaga is actually a part of why i think it would be really unnatural for you to have a quick read on me here either way. because you were way off in your read in xenosaga.
pieguy wrote:second off, if you apparently think I'm scum why aren't you pushing me? last time you had a scumread on me you didn't hesitate to tell everyone
i'm waiting to see more from you to solidify the read one way or another. i don't trust myself to read you correctly off a small amount of posts, i intend to solidify the read this game from a body-of-work angle.
pieguy wrote:you pushed me really really hard for supposedly BS'ing a scumread on you in that game and I was town there
no, my reasons for thinking you were scum in xenosaga were entirely for tonal reasons. i felt you were over-the-top excited for the game in a way that felt unnatural and the questions you were asking all looked forced to me. on page two in that game, for example, you went out of your way to ask about someone's read on a player; it looked like fake scum hunting

the read you formed on me had very little to do with it - i literally did not care about that - but even if it did, i was deliberately trolling for reactions in that game. i'm not doing that here.
pieguy wrote:it feels weird you'd push an angle about him playing up paranoia about you after I pushed p much the exact same angle on you in that game and it was wrong
with you, the paranoia angle is somewhat understandable. because you've actually read me wrong, or at least wavered on me a lot when you've played against me-scum. with bork? i didn't expect it because he's seen the ins and outs of my scum and town games first-hand (at least, i was assuming this was the case, he is denying he knows it very well) and he read me correctly in the first game i was scum against him.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bork wrote:But he does it to prove he's town, not to prove his attacker is scum because as town he fucking knows people will just be wrong about him sometimes.
this is wrong, though. a large part of the reason i thought nacho was scum in that game (and i said this quite a few times over the course of all three mylo days) is that his stance on me wasn't making sense and he was ignoring things that he should really know makes me town. i was able to build a much stronger case (i thought) for town-me in that game, but the key point here is that nacho was ignoring it and i couldn't see any reason why he'd do that as town
bork wrote:He's also much more quick to resort to ad-hom when he's being pressured as town
it is specifically a violation of fakegod's rulset to attack another player - a capital offense, as it were. i tend not to tread the line in his games; read any other fakegod game i've been in.
bork wrote:he always at least considers the possibility that Nacho is just fucking wrong or being an idiot or whatever he wants to call him at the time, and this is after miles of arguing with nacho about shit.
so basically what i'm doing here. *gasp*
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.18

GuyInFreezer [3] - Bitmap, thenewearth, notscience
Feirei [3] -
GuyInFreezer
Raging Bullx2

pieguyn [1] - GuyInFreezer
Bitmap [2] - GuyInFreezer, Kagami
Raging Bull [1] - pieguyn
Varsoon [1] -
GuyInFreezer

zMuffimMan [2] - borkjerfkin, vezokpiraka
SXTLHGaiden [2] - Varsoon, Sakura Hana

Not Voting [4]
- Hanasawa, SXTLHGaiden, zMuffinMan, Feirei

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline is April 21, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-04-21 13:00:00)

In post 1083, Bitmap wrote:
VLA till Monday

PAX EAST DAWGS
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i wrote:i'm waiting to see more from you to solidify the read one way or another. i don't trust myself to read you correctly off a small amount of posts, i intend to solidify the read this game from a body-of-work angle
oh, and further, i'm not _really_ sure how bitter you are about what happened in xenosaga (because you pretty much declared that you don't want to play with me again, and i probably wouldn't have signed up had i checked the player list in this game) so i'm giving you a little more room than i did there specifically because if you are town, i don't want to create another situation like the one in xenosaga.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sooo let's see.

People I'm townreading
Lily - Pretty much questioning eveyrone and open to questions, don't think she's scum.
zMuffinMan - Thanks borky <3, play is more similar to nati's game than Land of Fantasy.
notscience - responded to the reach out, and is trying to swallow the paranoia, other than that, pretty obvtown ns.
Kagami - Liked her early miller claim because one of my abilities is a day cop scan so... yeah.
borkjerfkin - Seems like he wants to figure out where muffin is coming from, tho it's a weaker read.
GuyInFreezer - His thought process seems to go through a natural and genuine trajectory, unless GiF has learned to manipulate this i think he's town.

Scum Reads:
Varsoon - Will be sorted tomorrow anyways.
Raging Bull - His play reminds me a lot of mismatched, where he tried to deflect onto minor details and avoided the big picture when I attacked him (a.k.a the speed of Dake's wagon as opposed to me scumhunting within the wagon), Would move my vote here but Gaiden's unvote left me with uneasy feelings.
vezokpiraka - Because scum reading the IC is what cool kids do these days... in all seriousness if he wasn't IC i'd be all over him already.

Left Overs:
Gaiden - I can't really tell what the heck is going with this guy. At first I thought he was pretty town, but his latest posts are really compelling me, specially the note about wanting ns to go kuriboh on him.
Feirei - This guy's been floating around throwing townreads here and there, but no questioning or direct engaging, tho he's open to questions so that's a plus.
pieguy - Sometimes i see town pie, sometimes i see scum pie, i'm really lost here, he seemed to suspect RB but was ok with Gaiden's unvote?
Bitmap - Nothing... his ISO is full of nothing and now he's away for 4 days, lovely.
thenewearth - I liked his entrance, but i'm being wary... there's some sort of vibe on his posts as if he already knew my alignment beforehand.

Not too bad, I think i'm getting somewhere.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Actually i probably should move RB to left overs, but idk... all about RB is giving me uneasy feelings...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Sakura: Imagine if I wasn't an IC. People would've lynched me already. You now know how I have to fight as town to survive every day.

Also read the game with scum NS. Same type of posting as here. Same non-committal posts. I am not seeing town NS here. If someone has a lot of experience with him please point out what is a town thing he does and provide examples because I'm really only seeing scum NS.

As for Zmuffin. I still think he is scum. He overreacted on bork's vote on him. From his playstyle that is a scum thing to do.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1091, vezokpiraka wrote:Also read the game with scum NS. Same type of posting as here. Same non-committal posts. I am not seeing town NS here. If someone has a lot of experience with him please point out what is a town thing he does and provide examples because I'm really only seeing scum NS.
Scum NS lurks and scumhunts.

Town NS is more active and townhunts.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by thenewearth »

@GiF:

It's mostly because of the:

1) Pseudo MC'ing early in the game because you know how I am with MC's

2) That suspicious Use of a spell card which looks much so much like a publicity stunt to make people think you're town. This made me think you're scum the most.

3) You're really not doing anything except unvote, comment, fluff, and use spellcards here and there. I don't think this is the town GiF that I know
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I wanna take that seriously

but I can't
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by notscience »

How to find scum ns

do his posts sound like he hates his very being

its e z

scum ns also has disengagement issues
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 am

Post by thenewearth »

Do what you like with it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:19 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1085, zMuffinMan wrote:the read you formed on me had very little to do with it - i literally did not care about that - but even if it did, i was deliberately trolling for reactions in that game. i'm not doing that here.
iirc it was definitely a component in your read on me. like this post
In post 348, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 341, pieguyn wrote:I am scum, look at my scum-post
nothing you said here looks town

i don't believe you actually think those are good reasons to think i'm scum, and i don't believe you'd be that confident about it
In post 1088, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, and further, i'm not _really_ sure how bitter you are about what happened in xenosaga (because you pretty much declared that you don't want to play with me again, and i probably wouldn't have signed up had i checked the player list in this game) so i'm giving you a little more room than i did there specifically because if you are town, i don't want to create another situation like the one in xenosaga.
this is p much what I was expecting. for the record I'm over it now. looking back on it I was really off overall in that game

why is Feirei town?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm p sure zmuffin is town now

first off, what Sakura said:
In post 1077, Sakura Hana wrote:His arguments with you are pretty similar to his arguments he threw at Nacho, also the way he's dealing with ppl here all the "You must be out of your mind if you think this is my scum game" and "I really can't see why you don't see me being obvtown here" among others and his tone seems really similar to that game, in Land of Fantasy he kept mostly deflecting attacks rather than engaging while here he's been engaging with you and me. I don't think this is similar to Land of Fantasy it looks more similar to that game you linked.
his 1v1 with bork makes way more sense from zmuffin-town and there's a lot of parallels to his argument with Nacho in that game. he also comes up with these moonlogic reads out the ass sometimes and it feels like that's what he's doing here. there's more to it than this but I don't wanna out it yet
In post 30, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, you can target me with stuff during the day, just don't do it at night (unless your sole goal is to confirm that it's a bad idea to target me at night)

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i think i've said something similar in every fakegod game i've been in now, but he keeps trolling me so whatever)
In post 158, zMuffinMan wrote:will it confirm me as town?

coz you're gonna have to figure me out from day play and day cards in this game
given the setup, this is basically him coming out and saying "HEY IF THERE'S A DAYCOP INVESTIGATE ME PLS" which would be really ballsy if he's scum given all the day abilities. this is the post I brought up earlier I can't see him doing as scum. from what I can tell he tends to fly under the radar and avoid risks like this which is basically the exact opposite of what he did here. there's a possibility he's a godfather or some shit but I don't think FG would do that and a godfather who can't be targeted at night anyway seems entirely pointless (unless he was lying about that, but it's a weird thing to lie about)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1082, notscience wrote:Meh, fair enough.

Why do you think I can let Kagami in?

I really am having an issue with all the Bitmap bandwagoners.

And not really for GIF. I haven't seen him scum in forever
first off, the way she's going about analyzing things seems town. in her scumgame I skimmed there was an obvious feeling of her trying to blend in better by ditching her usual theory/flavor spec and using a more traditional approach for her "scumhunting". meanwhile her play in here is 100% the usual town Kagami

there's also smth else I noticed that I don't wanna out so just trust me on this plz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”