Pronoun: any

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.01
geraintm
(1): Malakittens

Not Voting
(5): Invisibility, bristep123, Enchant, Venmar, geraintm

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to implode a player. Day 3 ends in (expired on 2023-05-26 10:30:00).
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Venmar »

A quick ISO of Patch re: Bris, Gera and Enchant/NK15

Bris:
Patch's interactions with Bris are initially the most sus to me tbh since Patch basically never really interacted with Bris aside from "empty" posts like this, yet lumped him in as a townread in #643. Patch also showed some frustration at Bris' push on Patch in #838 where Patch's frustration seems pretty tame, I feel like Patch would've explored this more with regards to Bris if the latter was town?

However, I think a quick ISO of Bris and his interactions with Patch are better, I think Bris' push on Patch feels pretty authentic. This also made me realize Patch frequently referred to Bris as just "Bri" which makes it hard to ISO fully.

NK15/Enchant;
Patch's interactions here are very very sparse between Patch and Enchant themselves, but Patch's scumreading of that slot and pushing of trying to set it up two days in a row feels more like scum looking for a miselim than bussing for now. I think NK15's hammer was very bad though and I think Patch's reaction to it would've been plausible if they were town as well; obviously Patch flipped scum but the action itself I could see coming from town which is why I think it blended in very well as a quick bus; it didn't take too much for Patch to abandon Enchant's wagon either and they hopped off after I did my 180 on Mala and didn't return to voting NK/Enchant for the rest of the day.

I think if Enchant was town, Patch would've likely focused on trying to elim them harder but honestly it looks like Patch shaded Enchant pretty hard after both hammers but after the first hammer, didn't really push Enchant much and left the wagon fairly early. Honestly many of us did but many like Black, me, etc would still talk about Enchant's slot whereas Patch mostly stopped. This isn't definitive and maybe it's confirmation bias since I don't like Enchant's play, but I don't think Patch's actions hard clear Enchant.

Gera;
This one I'm not sure on, I feel like Patch interacted with Gera a fair bit early in the day and then it peetered off, Patch mostly makes the odd comment with him and ultimately puts him as a null in reads list. Tbh I'd have to analyze this one more later.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1073, Enchant wrote: pow: you mad cuz i voted you

hehe

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Venmar »

VOTE: Enchant

This is a OMGUS vote

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:33 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 1077, Venmar wrote: This also made me realize Patch frequently referred to Bris as just "Bri" which makes it hard to ISO fully.
Tbf it’s bri-step not bris-tep so they’re not wrong with that.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:11 am

Post by geraintm »

i think people must not know me as town.
i am hesitant to vote, i can usually spot wagons that are going to end green and will say i won't vote there.
but i rarely have strong opinions about who is scum, certainly without something to back it up which i didn't have at the time. i am not going to sit there and save someone and just push onto a random other wagon - if nothing people should be able to spot that would be so out of character for me as town.
In post 416, geraintm wrote:
In post 406, Venmar wrote: Damn, I guess you caught me, I'm scum
This reeks of too clever scum
VOTE: venmar
btw, that was my vote on venmar. it was almost certainly me trying to end day 1 quickly and pushing at the longest wagon.

if i am lone scum left, then you'll be able to work it out quickly because i will panic
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 557, patchwork wrote: imo i think there's probably one scum one off, the venmar wagon built way too quickly and i dont' like how nk hammered before i could even start my case on umlaut.
sigh. from now on can we agree to announce intent to hammer when someone's at e-1?
this suggests there was one scum on the Venmar wagon D1 as it was building cuz I think Patch said this cuz they knew it. This implicates Gera, Bristep, and Enchant, but I think Bristep is the most likely scum in this situation. I doubt Enchant is scum here. Gera switched to me EOD so I think that makes them less likely to be scum here since I think it would've been better for scum!Gera to chill on the opposing wagon and allow either to get limmed
In post 400, Skygazer wrote:
VC 1.13
Venmar
(4): Black, bristep123, Umlaut, T3
Greeting
(1): Not Known 15
Umlaut
(1): Greeting
Black
(1): Venmar
Not Known 15
(1): Invisibility

Not Voting
(3): patchwork, Malakittens, geraintm

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to accidentally disassemble a player. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-09 12:20:00).
in this vc the only unknown on Venmar's wagon is Bristep. This is by no means conclusive since other people moved their on and off the wagon but it definitely makes me raise an eyebrow (which I can't actually do) if Patch was letting something slip when they said the Venmar wagon built too quickly. Bristep was also the only unknown on the Venmar EOD wagon D1.

VOTE: Bristep

this theory doesn't account for the possibility of scum!Venmar but like, I don't think that's the case here? I'll definitely have to reevaluate Venmar
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1052, bristep123 wrote:
In post 1048, Malakittens wrote: Both of your opening posts this day is scummy AF.

but good job on whoever killed patch
thats not someone i would have pegged for scum bc i was townreading up until he went a bit inactive
You coming out strong now your buddy is dead? Got to change tactic perhaps?
why do you say this
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:08 am

Post by bristep123 »

I mean have we got nothing else to go on that everyone is relying on vca?

Invis I’ll save you some bother, I shot patch.

VOTE: Gera that defence would be stronger if you hadn’t made the exact same early “I am panicky if I’m scum” claim in another recent game where you were actually scum.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1084, bristep123 wrote: I mean have we got nothing else to go on that everyone is relying on vca?

VOTE: Gera that defence would be stronger if you hadn’t made the exact same early “I am panicky if I’m scum” claim in another recent game where you were actually scum.
And I was, and I was caught. Was just lucky I had a partner who was much better than me
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 am

Post by bristep123 »

Also am I crazy to assume that the natural assumption if patch says “one on one off” with the Venmar wagon is that it
wouldn’t
be the case because SCUM LIE? Just like they said they thought t3 was killed to frame greeting or mala.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Invisibility »

UNVOTE: well then!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1086, bristep123 wrote: Also am I crazy to assume that the natural assumption if patch says “one on one off” with the Venmar wagon is that it wouldn’t
be the case because SCUM LIE?
not really like scum lie but also they have to fake a natural progression of thoughts. I thought the latter case was more likely since "one on one off" happens a lot and I thought they were trying to make what they thought were safe statements since they seem like they haven't been very confident this game. Now I dunno
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:40 am

Post by bristep123 »

I never was happy with patch, the first post ‘slipping’ their role locked them into having to play as a bit ditsy, any time they came under scrutiny they started apologising for their play or content, and all the speculation was vague or they would say ‘maybe i dunno’ and not fully commit. I think in the of the reveal I assume they were trying to mislead us with their wagon analysis - setting up strings to tug on later.
In post 590, bristep123 wrote: It’s definitely
v
ery
i
nteresting
g
iven the fact that greeting was on T3’s list and this being highlighted immediately before greetings post.
Just for disclosure I did a crappy crumb as well, just for fun.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Invisibility »

fair fair
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

You probably won't be surprised but i will sheep Mala.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Venmar »

Mala vote Enchant!

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1084, bristep123 wrote: I mean have we got nothing else to go on that everyone is relying on vca?

Tbh I think Enchant is just scum based off of the hammers and their play. Gera and Enchant are both scum or town for how they play I think we just yeet the one making the bad hammers first

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I like this
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1093, Venmar wrote:

Tbh I think Enchant is just scum based off of the hammers and their play. Gera and Enchant are both scum or town for how they play I think we just yeet the one making the bad hammers first
Ngl enchant hammering like this is NAI.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

Why my hammer is bad?

How you even decide which hammer is good or bad.

Can you give xriteru
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

Criteria.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

I trust mala, i trust bristep.

If you blindly trust me, elim+shot+elim on remainings will wipe mafia for certain.

Of course, unless mafia has some countermeasure for vigilante or bristep can't shot again. Also, don't tell if you can shot again it would be silly...
Wizard-Mercenary

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1089, bristep123 wrote: I never was happy with patch, the first post ‘slipping’ their role locked them into having to play as a bit ditsy, any time they came under scrutiny they started apologising for their play or content, and all the speculation was vague or they would say ‘maybe i dunno’ and not fully commit. I think in the of the reveal I assume they were trying to mislead us with their wagon analysis - setting up strings to tug on later.
In post 590, bristep123 wrote: It’s definitely
v
ery
i
nteresting
g
iven the fact that greeting was on T3’s list and this being highlighted immediately before greetings post.
Just for disclosure I did a crappy crumb as well, just for fun.
im trusting this claim, see no reason to doubt it.
In post 1093, Venmar wrote:

i've gone with the "scum would not be that scummy" on them. i could be wrong and they were hoping Patchwork could slide under the radar and they could go Good SCum/Bad Scum, but i cannot see myself voting for Enchant today under most circumstances.

these are Patch's votes
In post 443, patchwork wrote: ok there are three. for now, i will let my vote rest on umlaut. explanation coming later because i have work to do. it'll probably be sloppy though and mostly consist of quoted posts in a spoiler tag VOTE: umlaut
Just this one on day 1 i believe
In post 555, patchwork wrote: that's a weird kill and nk that hammer was fucking horrible VOTE: NK
opening day 2
In post 594, patchwork wrote: VOTE: Greeting
In post 595, patchwork wrote: wait wrong person VOTE: Mala
that is weird as anything
In post 829, patchwork wrote: btw mala wagon isn't going anywhere so VOTE: greeting
thats it, thats all they have voted
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

i have no idea what that means. votes on Greeting and Umlaut were on Green.

leaves Enchant (NK) and Mala.

- geraintm - never voted
- bristep123 - never voted and assumed Green
- Invisibility - never voted
- Malakittens - voted
- Enchant - voted
- Venmar - never voted

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”