Newbie 1513: Lingo Linguistics (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 480, BBmolla wrote:Don't understand the Egyptian townread btw, spell that out for me thanks

this is the only time that molla mentions egyptian (jimmy)
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 894, BBmolla wrote:Mollie I don't think Anen would make stuff up about outside of the game to protect himself, don't be ridiculous.

this tells me a lot but I am not sure
whew!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-2

With 3 players alive, it will take 2 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Jimmy_Raynor (1): Aneninen (L-1)
Aneninen (1): Jimmy_Raynor (L-1)

Not Voting (1): Pirate Mollie

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-11 17:08:40)

Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I triple checked but the only interaction between jimmy and molla was with egyptian and that was to say that he did not get the townread.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I kinda want to vote jimmy right now.

but good grief it is like anem's bad playstyle is being mirrored back at me.
whew!
Heaven and Hell
Heaven and Hell
Goon
Heaven and Hell
Goon
Goon
Location: At birth, I was cast into a flaming pit of scum forgotten by God.

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Heaven and Hell »

I have the patience of a gnat.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1105, Heaven and Hell wrote:I have the patience of a gnat.

sorry, pick up
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am sure that I am going to read every iso 5 times before either anem or jimmy post.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 92, BBmolla wrote:I think you're making a lot of something out of nothing mollie

this looks like molla buddying anem.

or am I wrong
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 402, Egyptian wrote:I'll have to get replaced, I don't have neither the patience nor the skill to analyze 16 pages, Here are my reads, For the little it matters:

BBMolla:Scum - Lurking and not very helpfull posts
Thor:Null-Scum - Look BBMolla
Mollie:Town - Discussions at everything to view reactions
Anenien:Null-Town
Drew-Sta:Null-Scum
Vettrock:Null-Town
Stabs:Town
Rob:Null

this was egyptian's last post.

it looks pretty scummy with flips but I dunno
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

what if I fake voted anem right now

what would happen
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 503, Jimmy_Raynor wrote:
In post 490, Aneninen wrote:
@Jimnor
As the game ends I'll tell you more about the topic. (Actually, I've already told it somewhere!) Everyone should start getting used to players thinking out of the box.

@Rob
From now on, I'm ignoring you. My read won't change about you.

Isn't it strange? I'm talking about your gameplay, using reasons, while you're talking about the player.

Going into theory and reasoning in the postgame is great. But what it can't do is influence the here and now, and here and now I'm saying that I don't like your play, that at the very least it is not beneficial towards Town. And completely ignoring another player also falls into the vein of not benefitting Town.

If you find yourself caught in a cycle with another player, you don't ignore them. How is that supposed to help? No, what you do is pull away from them, but you keep watching them. It's amazing how much more you can see when you're not in the middle of the action; I'm willing to bet Thor knows a fair bit about that. So then, if they give you, as an objective observer, more reasons to think they're scum, you pounce back in. But you will never get anywhere by completely ignoring a player. The rare exception to that would be when you're up against flooding, and even then you just want to avoid drowning, not forget the player is there.

I should throw in a warning to everyone about my posts. In case I'm feeling absentminded and forget which forum I'm on, if I ever say "Legion," I'm referring to town. "HB" or "Hellborne" refers to regular mafia killing faction. Sorry if I slip with those.

this is a pretty townie post

I bet it is what knocked robby's socks off
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 486, Jimmy_Raynor wrote:
In post 473, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 471, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 469, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 466, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: thorella

it would be unfair for molla and thorella to be on the same team (se and ic) but while I am not in love with the gm 1 thing I can say for sure is that I stand by his integrity and roles are supposed to be randomised even in newbies. if not then every1 needs to be in on the code.

@ vetrock

when I say look at the playerlist I am not even talking about me even tho I said I have a pretty good ratio for spotting scum on d1. like I am fairly good in early game but my play deteriorates over time cos I get to the middle part and I get pretty paranoid. I am saying look at the playerlist cos you will see who is able to gel as town and that is how you get scum lynched while convincing scum to bus their partners at the same time. it is not easy to do on d1 in micros or newbies cos scum have very little incentive with a small playerlist that would leave them alone facing a wall of town with a 7:1 ratio after d1 (this is mostly directed at newbs, micros can have mechanics in play). in larges and minis scum can nearly always count on town derptitude. <--- totally owning my own capacity to derp as town.

your scumhunting thus far is pretty shallow. like I do not even see you getting into the meat of anything, you keep skimming the surface using play that is basically "safe".

Hey, you noticed!

Sheep me please?

Unrelated, what do you think of Jimmy's entrance? I'm not sure what to make of it.

eh no.

I think the jimthing slot is town.

Eh I'll get you to sheep me. I'll get you ALL to sheep me. Someday.

Why do you think it's town? I'm not sure I'm getting it from Egyptian's (lack of) posting nor Jimmy's intro and I also think it's a little weird that he was like "well I don't usually post lists day 1 because I don't like posting lists without info but here's a list without info on day 1!" I'm not sure it makes him scum, but I think it's a little bizarre.

I felt that since i had replaced in, I was obligated to put out some content within less than 20 hours.

In doing so, I violated one of my most sacred forum Mafia rules: Don't post shit at one in the morning. C'est la vie.

WRT my list i posted, it was less of a reads list, and more of a list about where I approve of movement and pressure. It was also typed on an iPod at 1:00 am after reading the whole thread, so prepare for apparent contradictions to appear in this post, where I'm much more clear-thinking.
Here's some more detail about how I feel about certain players, after doing a few ISOs.

And sorry in advance for oncoming wall, I'll try to format it and junk, but no promises on length.

Anen:
Spoiler:
I don't particularly want to harp on the communications thing, since I really don't think I can do much good here. However, here's how I'm viewing the issue(because there
is
an issue). The issue does not arise with people being unable to understand what you say. I personally have not had an issue understanding your posts. Where the issue is is that when I read a post, I'm left with a general image of it. That's a bad description, but by it I mean I get a little bundle containing information, tone, context, word choice, etc. in my brain that helps me categorize the post and determine its intentions. I feel that I'm pretty normal here, if I do have a bizarre way of describing it. My image, as it were, usually matches other people's with small changes to account for individual interpretation and some people seeing things that others miss. However, when I read the posts you make in reply to posts, it appears to me that the image that you have is very different from those of the other players of this game. This results in you making statements and conclusions that don't really make sense to the other players when put into context. It's not a problem of "I don't really get what you're saying there," it's a problem of "How the hell did you draw this conclusion from that post," or of "That's not at all what I meant." So I don't think that that in itself makes you look scummy. You don't appear to be intentionally misrepresenting anyone to me, so i'm not holding miscommunication against you.

What I am holding against you is your play earlier. Yes, I've read your explanations (all of them, not just the one you most recently posted). I have seriously read them, looked at your reason, looked at the results I believe you have gained from your play, and I am totally convinced that it was either horrible town play or obvious scum play (therefore bad scum play) that you were then trying to cast as unsuspicious. And that's why you were placed on my dislike list. Not because of anything to do with communication, but because of your play that in my eyes was not at all beneficial to the Legion. And yes, I
have
read your posts.

Rob:
Spoiler:
Quite frankly, I actually like your posting style. What I dislike is how caught up you got in the whole Anen was misrepresenting you biz, when it seemed to me he was never misrepresenting you, that he was actually literally taking a different meaning from your posts than you intended them to have(or at least the meaning I perceived you having, and that meaning usually seemed pretty obvious to me). Still, your posts seem very straightforward, and I like that.

Thor:
Spoiler:
Your play this game has seemed to me to be generally in favor of Town. You seem focused on prodding people; I haven't seen you outright attack anyone, but you're directing questions when they seem appropriate and expecting answers, and (I assume) collecting information, and I don't hold it against you for not typing out everything you've learned. I see Rob's accusation of you soft-defending Anen as him being unreasonable about you pointing out that he was being unreasonable. Strong Townread on Thor.

Pirate:
Spoiler:
Not much to say here for me atm. Leaning Town read.

BB:
Spoiler:
I never advocate for lynching people based off of inactivity on Day 1. Day 2 and on is another story. It's just that on Day 1 I don't mind not being able to get a good read on someone because Day 1 reads are highly subject to change regardless. But yeah you haven't really contributed much this Day. I'm curious to hear more of your reasoning against Drew and Pollie though, as those two are some of my most uncertain reads. Please, go on.

Stabs/HD:
Spoiler:
To me, most of Stabs' posts radiated sincerity. The anger did not seem forced to me, I read his posts as frustrated town. As such, that town read is now on Human, and his apparent eagerness to jump in and find scum has me keeping the read as town for now.

Drew:
Spoiler:
The reason I put you in dislike is that you haven't really contributed much to the thread. Like literally, you pursued Anen, pursued Anen, pursued Anen, and that was about it. Your interaction with other players has been extremely limited. The thing is, to me it doesn't even seem like you were tunneling, it seemed like going after Anen was an easy way to appear to be scum hunting without actually having to hunt for scum. Now you're pursuing BB a bit, but only after he leveled accusations against you. That's why.

Vett:
Spoiler:
I can't really place what it is, but you give me a town vibe from your posts.

Stuck everything in spoilers, even though most of it isn't really big enough to justify one. Consistency, etc.

There's that. Keeping the vote Egyptian placed on Anen for now, though that'll probably be subject to change soon.

So. Let's get this show on the road.

I keep coming back to this.

jimmy is keeping his slot's vote on anem and that frankly seems weird.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 906, Jimmy_Raynor wrote:
vote Mollie

Because none of what you're saying makes a lick of sense. You asked Anen about the serious he uses, which apparently links to the fact that he's never seen a tracker. You then flip the fuck out because his setup makes little to no sense on paper. You then expect this to cause Molla to read him as scum, because you think he's making up information that he wouldn't receive any benefit from making up. You then claim you have a town read, but want Molla to have a scum read.

See where I'm having trouble finding the logic?

By the way, i believe that's L-1.

Also, as no counter-claim has emerged, Vettrock is clearly telling the truth.

this post screams special hunting

or am I wrong.

I am happy to be wrong cos that is how I learn stuff.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 922, Jimmy_Raynor wrote:I'm not sure keeping his vote on you for 3 days constitutes vote parking. You seem to be forgetting that he spent the first part of the day with his vote on HD.

And if the thing about Anen's f2f setup is not a reason you think Molla is scum... And if it's not a reasons or believing Anen might be scum... Then why did you make such a big deal out of it? Like you ignored my whole post except for one little bit of it.

but I thought that was why molla looked scummy to me? cos who does that. and anem was never off the table except that every1 else did.

welcome anem!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 940, Jimmy_Raynor wrote:@Mollie Just because you're conf doesn't mean I need to treat you like an omnicient diety or something. It means I can trust your posts to not be misleading. So please don't call me out as pestering you when I'm just trying to seek clarification on your view.
Basically, I still don't understand what you think scum Anen would have to gain from making up a setup like that.
Like I get why you expected BB to have a stronger reaction than he did. But I still am working to understand the significance of what you believe to be a fictional setup. I'm not trying to seem suspicious of you; I just want to follow your thought process better, since I know I can trust your thought process to be in favor of Town.
unvote

can you explain this post?

cos it seems like you are arguing from a town!anem standpoint.
whew!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm trying to catch up as soon as I can. I had literally no time because of working between my previous post and this. Thanks for your patience!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

From now on I'm talking with Mollie, I won't note that every time. JimNor, don't take it as an offence but we have nothing to talk about.

So, I try to answer everything. Keep in mind that I'm responding your posts in order of appearance. It's possible that by doing this I answer something which you're not interested in any more.

Yet again, about the timezone question:

Remember, this one is my first game here and it's a newbie game. I wanted to give some help for others since I thought all the other players (apart from the SEs and the IC) are newbies as well.
Why did I point out the timezones of others? I've already played many other online games (not Mafia of course; I mean MMOs, Browser games and remember, I even have an online riddle game). In these games players come from different countries and different timezones. Sometimes (eg. in an MMO) there were problems with these things (eg. a Japanese player was unable to realize that the player he was waiting lived in the USA.)
This is important: I thought that the situation here, on MafiaScum is the same. Thatswhy I considered pointing out that players might be in different time zones may be very important for a newbie. I may be wrong but right now I see that most of the players are from the USA, some of them are from the UK or from Australia and there are very few players who live somewhere else – And who are non-native English speakers.
By the way, you know it right, I'm Hungarian. (That's a small country with full of evil people somewhere in the middle of Europe.)
As for the mod's timezone: I thought that newbies might have questions about the game itself (eg. mechanics, roles, rules). I wanted to point out where our mod lives because I assumed that they should realize that they might wait for an answer for a long time because Cabd was sleeping.

That's all about this. I still don't know how could one use the mod's timezone for anything.

Though I've already posted the explanation about it
you might want to understand why I got annoyed because you FoS-ed me
:

No doubt that your first game took place long time ago. However, this IS my first game.
You must understand that I had been waiting in the newbie queue for a week or so. After that the game was delayed because the role-confirming got stuck at 4/9 or something like that. Finally, the game started. It's a newbie game therefore I posted that thing about timezones simply because I wanted to give some help.
What was the result? You FoS-ed me. I simply didn't want to get quicklynched because of a thing which I daresay, had nothing to do with the game itself! (Look at it this way: waiting for being in a game for many days, playing for a few days, getting lynched and waiting for another week or so, Oh noooooooooooo, please!)
Of course, NOW I know that starting a day with cases like that is pretty normal and I should have not taken it that seriously. (No, not "seriously". Concerned or vehemently might fit better.)
Also, now this is not the only game I'm in so I would not be THAT annoyed if I got lynched on Day1. (
@Mod
: If it's forbidden to post this fact I'm really sorry about it and please remove this line. Thanks!) Of course I wouldn't be happy about a Day1 lynch (who would?) but I wouldn't have to queue for eternity again just for being in another game again.

Mollie wrote:
Aneninen wrote:Of course I know there is another interpretation of those posts but still, I want to hear his answer.

what other interpretation did you have at the time? cos I never really understood your POV

I've checked that post, it was about Stabsinthe. I'm really sorry but I don't remember what I wanted to say in that post. After all it happened more than a month ago... If you think it's still important I'll try to check that part of the thread again.

Mollie wrote:
Aneninen wrote:
Thor wrote:
I'd like to see more votes on Angry Frog. He remains scum.

No posts = no read.
However, since I have no good reads yet (...unless a version which seems to be absurd) my vote will remain there. I like storks.

why did you like storks at the time?

Lol, that was a joke which referred to AngryFrog. (My vote was on him at that time.) Storks eat frogs, that's all. (That was my biiiig reasoning for my random vote earlier.)

Mollie wrote:
Aneninen wrote:
Stabsinthe wrote:
Nah. I think that the Mafia consists of out dear IC (thor), Vett and (either BBMolla
or Storks
)
@Thor: Why do you think Vett is town, despite the fact that he has ABSOLUTELY NO POSTS AT ALL?

Storks? Storks? What are you talking about? We don't have a player with that name, LMAO!

pretty sure you are the 1 who brought up storks!

No, you're wrong here. I've highlighted why.

(To be continued...)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Aneninen »

Let's go on.

Mollie wrote:(about my reads given in
has molla as strong town. never really gave a reason as to why.

Yet again, that was so long ago that it's hard to remember.
If my memories are correct I meant the following thing: BBMolla was the only one who realized that the whole timezone issue was shyt AND he pointed it out as well.
According to his later post it's possible that he might have soft-buddied me – though, you may know Molla better, you should decide whether it is possible. If so, I might have fallen for that.

The next part of your post is a broken quote. I haven't got the slightest idea what you were trying to talk about there. If it's important, please fix it.

Next one:
Mollie wrote:
Aneninen wrote:
Thor wrote:
Mollie wrote:
post-edit is what happens when you hit submit and the post does not go through and you see some people who managed to post before you. some call it ninja, I call it eta, thorella calls it post edit. thorella would never in a million years cheat so I hope that you were just joking!

I have done an illegal edit once, but it was a weird situation and I fully understood I was breaking a rule and PMed the mod about it both before and after.
Is that illegal? To edit a post because someone posted while I was writing?
I always did mind the little things.

I don't understand you here. What did you mean by your comment?
By the way, as far as I know doing a post-edit is not illegal. Or is it? Did I accused Thor of cheating? If so, I don't remember. I also can't see how a ninja can be used for cheating.

Mollie wrote:
oh good grief there is too much bs going on in this iso for me to nitpick.

I know, Mollie.
On Day1 I was obsessed with my theory about Thor and Rob. (I admitted this later.) I seriously thought that some of the experienced players want to win by lynching and discrediting newbies. Later I realized that this was utterly wrong because (1) Thor flipped town and (2) I realized that no such thing was happening, the posting style of the players is pretty similar in other games as well.
Also, I tried everything which works pretty well in IRL games and sometimes the things I did were shytty. (The worst moment was my attempt to go for a self-lynch, I think.)
I think I did the things better on Day2 – except for the end of that Day. I was away when we lynched BBMolla and I did literally nothing. That was terrible and THATSWHY I put myself on V/LA later because I realized that I got so busy that I couldn't catch up for a couple of days. (In this game there was Night during my V/LA for most of the time.)
I would say a yippie for my Day3, since I managed to read all the three unconfirmed players perfectly. No, it's not good again. It WOULD HAVE BEEN good if I had managed to convince at least one of you that I'm right. I tried, tried hard but I failed.

So, 3 Days, shytty gameplay three times. Oh, by the way, every Day was shytty in a different way.

Frankly, I would be surprised if you said "oh, your gameplay was consistent and yessss, right now I can see clearly how genius and pro-town you are!"

Mollie wrote:I honestly wish I was a doublevoter and could lynch both of you so that town could win.[/qoute]

Aaaaaand I would be really happy about that! Cabd!!! Can't we give Mollie a double-vote instead of her 1-shot bulletproof role? ^_^

Mollie wrote:
BBMolla wrote:
Mollie I don't think Anen would make stuff up about outside of the game to protect himself, don't be ridiculous.

this tells me a lot but I am not sure

I don't know what this post tells you but I can tell you something. (Though, I've mentioned it before.)

Remember, I mentioned that I had been playing IRL Mafia for more than 20 years on Day1. You asked BBMolla about this but he more or less ignored this topic.
I daresay, you were right that the fact that Molla ignored this topic (and he was ignoring your questions about it for a long time!!!) WAS a scumtell on him.
But, consider this. If I were Molla's scum partner he should have answered something way earlier. After all, as far as I can see, most of you were pretty aware of the fact that I was performing a bad gameplay. I pointed out that I try to adapt IRL strategies. If so, Molla must have realized that I had been endangering myself by my bad play. He could have posted something about it so as to stop me. Something like "Aneninen, stop this bullshyt! Noone gives a f-ck about your IRL experiences but everyone can see that your gameplay is terrible. THIS is Mafiascum with different rules and strategies. Deal with it or replace out, you moron!" It never happened. (His only reaction was something like "Eeew, they picked everything I hate about this game and put all those things into a game.")

You most probably remember that I posted my case against JimNor yesterday. I can repost it and/or add new details about it if you're interested in that at all. I haven't done it so far for you because it's pretty obvious that I could try to use everything against him – and he could do the same against me. Prove me if I'm wrong but that would be pretty pointless. (And of course I could react on your conversation with him but only if you think that might be relevant at all.)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

confession: I am horribly bad at playing mafia

discuss
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anem I am taking in your posts in chunks. I am not giving up on you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

but I am really interested in hearing from jimmy.
whew!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1119, pirate mollie wrote:confession: I am horribly bad at playing mafia
discuss

And how the f-ck could I decide that? This is my first game here and the first time I've ever played with you. ^_^

In post 1121, pirate mollie wrote:but I am really interested in hearing from jimmy.

Quite understandable. If I were you I'd do the same.

Anyway, sooner or later I'm gonna post something else for you. It's about the IRL-Aneninen but that might explain a thing or two about my posting style.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

the newb card all over again

what is a gurl to do
whew!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

You call it the newb card.
I call it: I want to give you an insight about my previous motivations. Even if I was wrong about them. I suggest you reading your very first game. Maybe you were smarter. Maybe you made different mistakes.

But, you know what? Let's lynch JimNor and get a person who says "Mollie is good at Mafia". Trust me! I may be an idiot but I'm right.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”