jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:13 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Well that is based on your reads. But seriously, pretend you scumread monkey. Now answer my question.

Vote Count 2.20

Aj The Epic (6) - Kublai Khan, Katarina LeBlanc, notscience, Lords of the Unreal, jbomber732, Hopkirk
Hopkirk (5) - beastcharizard, Antihero, Twisted Advice, Bicephalous Bob, Metal Sonic
jbomber732 (1) - Aj The Epic
Metal Sonic (1) - MafiaSSK

Not Voting (2) - burn_209, Turkish Van

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Deadline is May 4th, 3:20 PM EST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-05-04 15:20:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

You can't do a complete reset. Forgetting about the scumminess of replaced players is, in my opinion, one of the biggest collective mistakes we make as a community. You can give a little leeway, but you shouldn't forget.

Iago
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

In post 1126, Twisted Advice wrote:You can't do a complete reset. Forgetting about the scumminess of replaced players is, in my opinion, one of the biggest collective mistakes we make as a community. You can give a little leeway, but you shouldn't forget.

Iago
Ok, thanks for answering my question, but would it be advisable to lynch AJ if he claims vanilla no matter the circumstances or do we give him some time?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1125, jbomber732 wrote:Well that is based on your reads. But seriously, pretend you scumread monkey. Now answer my question.
i don't IC newbie games for a reason

if it were me, i would reverse my read, unvote, and do whatever impulsive thing came to mind first.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Lords of the Unreal »

In post 1111, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Man Metal Sonic is a flip flopping hypocrital hippie I'm half tempted to kill him with a knife.
Oh, okay.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Katarina
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Ok before you all start to read this I just want to let you all I just NOW got my internet situation figured out and I apologize for my absence. Especially since it looks like the game decided to get active again while I was gone. Im starting at page 36, which is where I left off, and reading and writing this post at the same time. It will be long.....very long post so just a beware in advance.
In post 877, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I honestly dont see why Kublai Khan is town in any manner.
Its because KK's posts are coming from a town perspective and I like how his early game posts attempted to keep the town organized and focused. For example, early in the game it could have been easy for him to make a big deal of the twisted hydra thing and caused distraction and wasted time if he was scum. Post is a great example of why KK is town and illustrates what I am trying to explain above. Post is another post I like because of his opinion on the SK. He is right, all it is going to do at this point in the game is waste time and cause us to irresponsibly lynch someone. On top of that when he posts there is a TON of effort that I dont see a mafia member exerting. Again as I have said many times when you are town you have to MAKE SHIT HAPPEN and all I see is KK making shit happen.

jbomber is still babbling all over and posting ridiculous bullshit. Its at the point now where I dont think I can take anything he posts seriously as bad as that is to say. In all honesty he bugs me, he really bugs the living shit out of me.
In post 903, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:If someone claims cop on him that might just out the SK, jsyk
This is a horrible idea and if I were on here when you posted this I would have jumped your shit till kingdom come. Why, in the world of fuck, would we out a cop on day 2 of a large normal game? Role fishing, or variations of it like this post, always set off my radar and thats leads me to scum more often than not. Katrina is up there with the bomber scum read.

Post from twisted about Hopkirk and MafiaSSK is on point and are logical points. Only exception I have on there is Bob because I practically seem him as confirmed town because of mnemonic's twilight post. As I said before when has someone done that and the person who the town was told to lynch, actually flipped scum. Personally not once. So unless something drastic or crazy happens I wont be voting for bob. Yes he is anti-town an some dumb shit like voting NS for no reason, but outside of an investigative role catching him I cant see him as scum and I dont vote for people I think are town. Its just how I roll.

Metal Sonic's posts - made my brain cells want to commit suicide one by one. The fuck are you talking about man? How was that a scum slip. Your explanation behind it was ridiculous.

As for NS's lack of activity and him not giving a fuck I can see it. The games I played with him he was always active and on the front lines for the town. Him sitting back and not really doing much this games seems like he is just not giving a fuck more so than him being scum. Im one of those people that believe that scum try to avoid lurking as much as possible because its the number one thing that the town looks for and one of the most common reasons towns lynch people. So I dont think NS is being scummy.....I think he is being lazy a lot like Rachmarie in the last game we played together.
In post 980, Twisted Advice wrote:I wasn't going to say anything because I figured Khan was trying to influence the scum's mindsets, but since it's being discussed anyway, the night game is pretty clearly not mafia vs. SK. At this point they will probably all try to shoot town at least for a while.

Iago
Honestly i was thinking the same thing. Ive played couple games off site where I was scum and we had a SK in the game. Personally I like to keep the SK alive for a while when I am scum. Ive never been an SK but I would probably try to avoid hitting scum for that same reason. It means there are less days you have to survive because of the extra kill at night. I mean wouldnt it be beneficial for them to keep eachother alive this early in the game? Its common sense I believe.

NS just came out of nowhere with a meaty post on monkey. Honestly I dont understand it and am having a hard time following it. The explanation just doesnt make sense to me. If someone can better explain it to me that would be awesome because I want to believe it but I cant because it just seems like some shit flinging which NS likes to do and then reverse his read.

Beast is going over board with the whole "fake vote" thing. Typos happen dude and going balls to the walls over a possible typo is a little to much for me. A lot of other people in the game I would think this would feel scummy to me, but all your other town play makes me think that you are just using bad judgement right there.

My scumreads currently are Jbomber, Katrina, and Metal. If you made it this far thanks for bearing with me!
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 1130, burn_209 wrote:Its because KK's posts are coming from a town perspective and I like how his early game posts attempted to keep the town organized and focused. For example, early in the game it could have been easy for him to make a big deal of the twisted hydra thing and caused distraction and wasted time if he was scum. Post is a great example of why KK is town and illustrates what I am trying to explain above. Post is another post I like because of his opinion on the SK. He is right, all it is going to do at this point in the game is waste time and cause us to irresponsibly lynch someone. On top of that when he posts there is a TON of effort that I dont see a mafia member exerting. Again as I have said many times when you are town you have to MAKE SHIT HAPPEN and all I see is KK making shit happen.
That would mean you are 100% that his perspective is coming from a townie, not a scummy. I scumread him for some of his objections towards the upcoming mnemonic wagon. You're townreading him for what, exactly? for his effort? Just because he's flustered and frustrated does not guarantee he's town. If someone has a wagon on them they won't bend over and take it like "haha u got me." While I do admit his responses gave him some time for some breathing room (I want to lynch other people but he's among the priority list of lynches) you've yet to give any valid reasoning nor cite posts that actually indicate he's town.
jbomber is still babbling all over and posting ridiculous bullshit. Its at the point now where I dont think I can take anything he posts seriously as bad as that is to say. In all honesty he bugs me, he really bugs the living shit out of me.
This is just bad.

This is a horrible idea and if I were on here when you posted this I would have jumped your shit till kingdom come. Why, in the world of fuck, would we out a cop on day 2 of a large normal game? Role fishing, or variations of it like this post, always set off my radar and thats leads me to scum more often than not. Katrina is up there with the bomber scum read.
You're scumreading jbomber, who was one of the main advocators of the mnemonic lynch. How the fuck is that not something completely stupid. I understand that he's using his "town cos lynched scum" status horribly right now but you're just not entertaining logic and using the information in the thread. You're just reacting because people don't play the way you do and give no way to understand how they do.
Metal Sonic's posts - made my brain cells want to commit suicide one by one. The fuck are you talking about man? How was that a scum slip. Your explanation behind it was ridiculous.
As I've said, he acted stupid and crumbed like 3-4 roles already. His stupidity is overwhelming that I'm half tempted to think that he's covering up something under the guise of stupid play. That being, he made a mistake but to cover up with that he's intentionally throwing to make it seem like his slip was originally a joke/along with his stupid strain. I'm keeping an eye out on him.

I don't think you understand why I push for a claim in this setup. If someone crumbs a PR, with no substance at all then if there is a counter claim available then they should just go for it. SK has the exact same PR kit as the town which leaves no room for SK to make a PR claim without a massclaim figuring out which combination of PRs we have. Quit being a fuck and use your noodle sometimes.
Beast is going over board with the whole "fake vote" thing. Typos happen dude and going balls to the walls over a possible typo is a little to much for me. A lot of other people in the game I would think this would feel scummy to me, but all your other town play makes me think that you are just using bad judgement right there.
Both of them are idiots for reading each other for non-alignment tells.
My scumreads currently are Jbomber, Katrina, and Metal. If you made it this far thanks for bearing with me!
I disagree with all your scumreads and frown upon you for making them
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1130, burn_209 wrote:Again as I have said many times when you are town you have to MAKE SHIT HAPPEN and all I see is KK making shit happen.
for example.... what?

he certainly didn't make the scum lynch happen.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

can someone other than twisted advice
please
have a serious conversation with me about burn? i hate hate hate hate hate hate that last post
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

:(
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Antihero »

i can't help that your man-crush on burn is making it impossible to work with you
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Didn't Leblanc make a big post against burn already?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Antihero »

i feel like there's a lot of commentary on
detailed
/ theory stuff (notty, beast's tag hangup, metal sonic's "scumslip" thing), but there's a LOT of big picture stuff that's missing.
there's nothing about hopkirk (which is a significant wagon) and the stuff about monkeyman is kind of vague (he wants to believe it, what does that mean?). and the paragraph where he does give a read (khan) is mostly bullshit.
the push on jbomber is really stale at this point. i don't feel like there's really any "umph" behind it. doesn't it bother him that not many other people think bomber is scum?

i guess the bottom line is that i'm really bothered because i just read a wall, but i don't feel like i learned anything about burn. i hate text walls that raise more questions than they answer.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1136, Metal Sonic wrote:Didn't Leblanc make a big post against burn already?
yes, and i endorse (the majority) of that post. but i don't really know if kat is scumreading burn for sure

i feel like a lot of people are giving burn a pass because there's a group mentality of "ooooo, shiny long posts, he's town".
want to know how i know? most people getting scumread are mostly lurkers who post one-liners (SSK, katarina, monkeyman's slot)
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Not really. Shitty long posts does a scum make. Not exactly shiny

But shitty long posts might be from scum or dumb so I'm gonna abstain for this one
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Besides hopkirk is way scummier

But I just got shit on my one of my reads so I have to think stuff over
oopsies! haha!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by Antihero »

burn does not strike me as dumb
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I don't know burn

And he hasn't been posting much

So I have no clue
oopsies! haha!

jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am

Post by jbomber732 »

A few things to say about Burn's post. 1. why is he still pushing on me when he has no support or chance of a wagon happening?
2. I feel like burn wanted to come back with a large wall, so he basically went back and found the most random things to criticize.

On the other hand I don't scum read mafia ssk because hes a "lurky one liner" I scum read him because i looked and he has like 8 posts in this game and they've all basically been when his name comes up. It's one thing to be inactive and come back and post, but to post right when you are the subject reads scum to me.

I haven't given a reads list in a while so...Town is top, scum is bottom

TOWN

Antihero
Twisted
Hopkirk
Turkishvan

SLIGHTLY TOWN

Beastcharizard
Notscience
KK

NULL LEANING TOWN

Katarina

NULL LEANING SCUM

Metal
Burn

SLIGHTLY SCUM

Lords

SCUM

Ssk
AJ
Bob
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Explanation of things that may stand out.

KK: he was in the full town! but some of his post are SO artificial either he doesn't realize it or hes purposely overdoing it.

TV: Not a lot of talk has really gone on about them but i think we all agree theyre town.

Metal: he has his scum moments and his town moments, but as of now I'd say he is null leaning scum. His absence of the first half of the game has lessened the time ive had to do my massive powerful jbomber read.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

why am i in the same category as burn :'(

can you put me with katarina i like katarina more <3
oopsies! haha!

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

bomber, you say you town read Hopkirk for playstyle right? But neither are you are playing remotely close to each other in this game so I am a little confused.

Why is ns town?

@burn:

Did you read my post? I have done that as scum so yes it is going to be a scum tell of mine. Also they claimed to do the same thing in other games but from what I saw it wasn't the same thing. In the other games the mistake made it through the post and then he corrected it. This time he "saw" the mistake before posting it and fixed it incorrectly then. This means that they had to preview their post. The post had two words in it. It isn't like it was some super long post that mistakes are likely to happen in.

@Hopkirk

How did you catch the "mistake" or the messed up tags?
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Beast. The tags really are not a scumtell. Hopkirk is scum, but not for that reason.

Iago
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Hop matches my playstyle at the beginning of the game and in my other finished games as town.

Meanwhile, NS is town because as a previously said, I would expect a mafia version of NS to actually try and make some excuse, so by not trying, I think that defines him as lazy town. I could be wrong on both of these reads, but its what I think.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I know Hopkirk is scum. I have said it literally the whole game. And it is a scum tell when they lie about it. Once they answer my question to them I will go further into how it is scummy. I want to make sure everyone notice I said once THEY answer it not when someone else answers it for them.

@bomber:

But their play style has drastically changed so why doesn't that effect your read? And no NS just doesn't whatever the hell NS wants to do.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”