zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bork wrote:What's your current reasoning for scumreading RB as of #1135?
?

the same as it was prior to #1135. i even went over it with you when you asked about it during our back-and-forth (). the recent thing i brought up with raging bull being "worried" about people unvoting him but doing nothing about it is only another example of what i described in the first paragraph of my response to you re:him in 1018 - i'm not seeing a town train of thought in just bringing that up but not doing anything about the meat of the issue - what he specifically thinks is wrong with it and how that relates to people's alignments. he's not questioning people about it (he only briefly questioned me about it after i mentioned he wasn't questioning anyone about it) and the way he's come across the entire game feels like he's just floating through it and not really creating any waves rather than trying to figure things out.
bork wrote:I refuse to engage you any longer re: my read on you; I've talked it to death and am done rehashing it with you.
if you've talked it to death, it shouldn't be that hard to give a brief summary

i want to know which points you still think are valid (or do you think all of the reasons you've given are still valid?)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1164, Sakura Hana wrote:Not sure, like it feels that if Gaiden is scum he wanted to jump off wagon to not be accused of a mislynch.
I'm p sure this works regardless of RB's alignment. if they're both scum then Gaiden would be trying to derail the RB wagon. do you disagree?
In post 1168, zMuffinMan wrote:it was fairly obvious what you were going for, and since i know it's designed for reactions, there's no point in me giving a fake reaction to something i know is almost certainly a reaction test. if anything, the fact that i didn't react to it should tell you that i'm town, because i sure as fuck could have faked a reaction to it if i were scum
fyi that was a serious read. sry for any confusion

@bork:
do you think zmuffin would make posts like and as scum? (for context, Sakura's daycop was ) bc that practically goes so far as saying "if you're a daycop investigate me plz". he's drawing a shitton of attention onto himself in a way I don't think he would as scum. ofc there's always the possibility he's manipulating his meta to get a townread from me, but he'd be completely fucked if a daycop actually investigated him
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1176, pieguyn wrote:I'm p sure this works regardless of RB's alignment. if they're both scum then Gaiden would be trying to derail the RB wagon. do you disagree?
I guess so, considering how powerful his role is.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:fyi that was a serious read. sry for any confusion
if you were serious, then meh. i'm not really reading you as scum at the moment, and if you are actually confident in your read on me, then kudos to you, i guess?

i think the crux of the reason you're town reading me is more or less correct (i do tend to avoid risky plays as scum, but since you've told me that you know this about me, at some point i'm going to have to change this for shits and giggles, even if it backfires). though i'm not used to seeing you approach your read on me in this way, because you're usually pretty big on analysing my tone and approach to the game in terms of reads. and, outside of mentioning my "1v1" with bork, that doesn't seem to be playing a factor in your read on me
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Feirei »

In post 1124, notscience wrote:Feirei can I get some town/scum games from you to look at
It's not gonna benefit anyone at all, considering I'm always a silent lurkderp.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Notsci, just take my word for it.
:/
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@muffin: What happens exactly if I target you at night?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Meh...

Prod dodge.

I'll post something more relevant when I stop getting ticked off a bit with this game
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

vezok wrote:@muffin: What happens exactly if I target you at night?
it won't do whatever you want it to do (so unless your sole aim is to test that it won't do whatever you want it to do, i'd suggest not doing it)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(i know i'm being vague here, but it's really not important to expand on it any further at this point and that's as much information as i think is necessary at this point)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1183, zMuffinMan wrote:
vezok wrote:@muffin: What happens exactly if I target you at night?
it won't do whatever you want it to do (so unless your sole aim is to test that it won't do whatever you want it to do, i'd suggest not doing it)
What if I roleblock you?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

then nothing? if your aim is to roleblock me, you won't roleblock me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, if you have a roleblock, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have an investigation, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have a vig shot, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have all of the above, you're more than welcome to use all of them on me.

but there are better targets than me because you're not going to get the results you want to get from targeting me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1187, zMuffinMan wrote:i mean, if you have a roleblock, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have an investigation, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have a vig shot, you're more than welcome to use it on me. if you have all of the above, you're more than welcome to use all of them on me.

but there are better targets than me because you're not going to get the results you want to get from targeting me.
So I got to kill your scumbutt the old fashioned way?

Today you can go free, but tomorrow you die.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok. good luck with that. i'm like 100% sure you'll be around to do it tomorrow, and if not tomorrow, the day after, or possibly the day after. i suppose there's a remote possibility of scum killing you somewhere down the line, but that would be actively playing against their win con so i doubt it!
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Raging Bull »

@muffin Idk, but i did admit that i didnt do anything to my unvoters. Something about you just make it look like your answers to my questions are just more questions to dig me in deeper. And i did talk about feirei play. I also dont see whats wrong with discussing roles. People have been judging my role too. Why only question me about feirei role and not sakura or gif?

@gaiden, whats your read on me now?
@ns, what did gif do to like make you want to vote him instead?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't really understand what you're asking. i never asked you about feirei's role, i asked whether you were aware of the vote-sticking thing before you voted. you asked me about the role and i responded.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, right. i asked you about feirei's role in response to your question to me because i was assuming you had a reason for questioning me about it.

i personally don't give two shits about it, which is why i'm not actively trying to discuss it.

also don't really remember you talking about feirei's play, outside of the one line before you voted her (where you talked about the fact she went from voting you to voting bitmap). is that still why you think feirei is scum?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Raging Bull »

If you didnt give two shits about it, then why didnt you question people talking about my role? Why didnt you tell them to focus on how i acted?

And yes. Seeing as you use meta, do you think feirei has something to hide by not linking any games but mentions that she lurks?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

who exactly do you think is talking about your role rather than your play? i see some people talking about both, but that's about it. it matters very little to me whether people want to talk about roles as long as they're also focusing on actually scum hunting.

also not really sure what feirei could hide by not linking games that are publicly visible to anyone who can be bothered looking for them. i've seen similar attitudes towards linking past games coming from other players that think they can't be "metad" - it's an alignment-neutral reaction

ps: i'm actually not that much of a meta player (i use it as a reference for players i have past experience with, but most of my scum hunting is not meta-based)
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Hi.

Can someone give me a summary for past 5 pages or so?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1195, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hi.

zmuffin is scum and we have to lynch him, because vigs don't work on him.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1158, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1155, vezokpiraka wrote:Let's do something.
We still have a week till deadline.
Says the person who hasn't done anything.
Oh my god Sakura

I love you so much for this post

GIF
Your summary of the past few pages is in the quote

Varsoon I'll trust you, you able to return the favor?

Also if muffin's ability does what I think it does I'll die because t hat's amazing

I also think vezok is a more likely vig shot than Muffin

I want to lynch GIF for not being town enough

I know it's terrible reasoning but #yolo
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Raging Bull »

vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1195, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hi.

zmuffin is scum and we have to lynch him, because vigs don't work on him.
And your vote is on me. Ok.

@muffin, gaiden is wary about my role. Gif thinks im town because of my suicide. How about feirei saying she lurks though? Do you still think she is slightly town? How about her participation of discussions? Only answer questions when directed to her.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Calm down ns, at least vezok is not Jaquen, but I do want him to pressure people and ask questions and engage, etc.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”