Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

plus I can't find a single normal game containing Hider. can you link me one ?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

who were your scum reads again ?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

Anyone not me ABR wickan johnny or talah

Don't care. Hider is possible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:08 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Also that hiding joke he pulled from 30 pages ago is super unlikely to come from someone who didn't have a hider pm. He quoted
someone else
too, so he'd have been planning that fake claim for a whiiiiiiiile as scum or just an astoundingly good memory, but him just being a hider (which is a bad role for scum to fake claim) is way more likely
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1178, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Also that hiding joke he pulled from 30 pages ago is super unlikely to come from someone who didn't have a hider pm. He quoted
someone else
too, so he'd have been planning that fake claim for a whiiiiiiiile as scum or just an astoundingly good memory, but him just being a hider (which is a bad role for scum to fake claim) is way more likely

oh

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yep that was convincing enough. I need to reevaluate my reads ...

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by talah »

@Ice - I like how you think I went back in time to start a poll after self-voting, to make myself look better in said poll. How does that work?

@Titus I'm not sure you get what the list means? People who are expressing okayness with lynching [x] players is a different list I didn't think worth posting. What you're looking at there is folks who are (or were) worth discussing as compromises, because most players didn't have stubborn reads on them.

...annnyway, Wickan you still got intent? Let's get this done.

I'm VT
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Johnny wrote:
Also that hiding joke he pulled from 30 pages ago is super unlikely to come from someone who didn't have a hider pm. He quoted someone else too, so he'd have been planning that fake claim for a whiiiiiiiile as scum or just an astoundingly good memory, but him just being a hider (which is a bad role for scum to fake claim) is way more likely

Yeah this sold me on being a probhider.

It's annoying too because the ONE time I don't believe the hider claim, it's probably real.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Talah stop self imploding.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by talah »

Egh, I'm happy enough being the compromise. 50 pages in Day 1 in a mini is ridiculous. We need a flip and mine produces a ton of info.

Ice, kindly answer my question regarding my time-travel to make myself look better.

---
Anyway, Ice is now the worst vote on my wagon. His case post was garbage. Please read it in detail after I flip.

Looks to me like he and Frozen both saw they were in the top consensus lynches and decided they needed to head for me fast. Neither opposes voting the other. Neither considers the other scum.

So Ice/Frozen, if there's a third it's probably RC.
Best I've got.

I'm done.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Man
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

I'm kinda liking this Frozen argument by Talah.

Tell me again why we're on Talah today? I seriously don't see this hitting scum, and I'm not sure I want to contribute. Nonetheless, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow until around this time. If a hammer hasn't happened or an alternate decision hasn't been made, I'll hammer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

We have weeks and you're hammering a read you think is town asp?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

If you think Frozen is who we should lynch vote her
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1186, A Simple Plan wrote:I'm kinda liking this Frozen argument by Talah.

Tell me again why we're on Talah today? I seriously don't see this hitting scum, and I'm not sure I want to contribute. Nonetheless, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow until around this time. If a hammer hasn't happened or an alternate decision hasn't been made, I'll hammer.

:|

what do you like about it? that people conscious thinks I must be the lynch? and btw (you were top of that list remember?)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

the case on talah is this :

- unnecessary appeal to emotion
- self vote
- trying to exclude himself by advertising whats people concious (inverse list thing)
- making omgus on everyone who voted him and voting me because of that
- trying to show his wagon is scum driven - and calling the scum team to ran away from the lynch

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Seriously though, we should lock the hider down to one target so the information is useful.

If he gets killed with the person being targeted, well, we lost two potential mislynches.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

^ that's what I was trying to say ...

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 am

I mean like

say Titus is actually town and we lose both Titus and Wickan in one night

I don't see how we could possibly lose after that. So few potential lynches there.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Taly »

I spent roughly 2 hours of last night creating 3 posts, first of me addressing talah's , the second me dumping the first post halfway into talah's wall and seeing her as town; wanting to unvote, the third of me seeing her VT claim; and her (Which doesn't look like scum at all, tbh.) and wanting to outline the rest of my thoughts on the previous two posts so people could understand why/if I unvoted talah.

If anyone wants to call bullshit, then I'll happily put the 3 unfinished posts in a spoiler. Merry Christmas.

Can we not hammer or lynch talah? :igmeou: :igmeou:

I mean, I'm not sold on talah being definitively town. And I know half of you are either too apathetic, stagnant, or 'confident' to move your vote...

I don't like this wagon, and the people I did like on the wagon for a few seconds really haven't done much at all - and/or have lost the credit they had.

But Ice's vote makes me want to throw up on myself. (And the post as a whole, there - and my townread on him no longer exists.)
>>>>
If we lynch talah, I want Wickan to hide behind him
despite her flip.

I really don't like half of FA's case. (Her ISO is also mehhhhh)
>
I don't see talah using AtE that much, if at all - plus I don't agree with the concept of AtE itself.
>
I don't see talah's vote as OMGUS, exactly - even if I don't understand the re-vote.
>
So.... Whenever I was pushed to L-3 by Wickan, Titus, and ABR - and calling THEM out as a possible scumteam (before Wickan's claim) - I'm not somehow scum, but talah is?

I can't even read ABRs vote, I think he's possibly town and just breeds apathy like no other at this point.

>I sound like House. ._.

Some of RC's posts I find alarming these past few pages, but he's really low priority compared to other people, and in part to talah herself. Nothing strikes me as scum from him and I haven't had a clear read on him this entire game.

>Now back to talah
- Self-voting to bait yourself to scum can easily backfire and seriously be unhelpful; but I don't exactly see the scum-motivation if it was a reaction test as talah said. Though, this is partially why I want to keep my vote on talah to see the flip; and because we're in 50 pages of the game and this is just getting stupid at this point without a flip - specifically since talah's DOES give a really good amount of information either way, and I really am torn on talah at this point.

Also, the inverse list is very interesting - it's terrible, but useful; that's another reason why I want talah's flip, to see the motives behind it can know what mindset this came from and be able to interpret it late-game.

So there's my head.

I want talah's lynch, but I'd kick myself in the face if she flips town. But I'd be more comfortable with Ice or FA at this point...

But you know. If anyone wants to 1v1, talk, solve, or question me - I'm here.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1194, Taly wrote:I really don't like half of FA's case. (Her ISO is also mehhhhh)
>I don't see talah using AtE that much, if at all - plus I don't agree with the concept of AtE itself.
>I don't see talah's vote as OMGUS, exactly - even if I don't understand the re-vote.
>So.... Whenever I was pushed to L-3 by Wickan, Titus, and ABR - and calling THEM out as a possible scumteam (before Wickan's claim) - I'm not somehow scum, but talah is?

- go back in his Iso him and you will see all those unnecessary emotional stuff which is against his personality .
- he called all the voters scum and then voted me base on the inverse list.
- I'm not scumreading him because of calling out the scum team. I'm scum reading him because he called all his voters as the scum team to ran away from the lynch.

+ I myself called Titus , wickan and talah the scum team somewhere before

your more comfortable with me ? menas you want to see my lynch more than Talah ? if so why aren't you joining him ?

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1194, Taly wrote:I really don't like half of FA's case. (Her ISO is also mehhhhh)
>I don't see talah using AtE that much, if at all - plus I don't agree with the concept of AtE itself.
>I don't see talah's vote as OMGUS, exactly - even if I don't understand the re-vote.
>So.... Whenever I was pushed to L-3 by Wickan, Titus, and ABR - and calling THEM out as a possible scumteam (before Wickan's claim) - I'm not somehow scum, but talah is?

- go back in his Iso him and you will see all those unnecessary emotional stuff which is against his personality .

Yeah, I saw that when I was making my original reply. It actually riled me up a bit.

But tbh, I can see it being angry town, unless talah tried to attack people; then I wouldn't think it's scum pulling AtE. Plus, the wagon on her did form very fast.

Except for maybe this part, though:
talah wrote:Believe me - I'm never walling in response to you again. Either you give me the Tony Danza or I'm fucking ignoring you.

But then again, I got a similar vibe when talah was upset in the other game.

In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:- he called all the voters scum and then voted me base on the inverse list.

Where was this? She said there were likely 2 scum on the wagon.

In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not scumreading him because of calling out the scum team. I'm scum reading him because he called all his voters as the scum team to ran away from the lynch.

that makes no sense. 5 people voted talah. Half the playerlist can't be scum. I don't know why you pushed that on the talah case.

In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:+ I myself called Titus , wickan and talah the scum team somewhere before

It seems somewhat destructive to write off that Wickan is scum saying the claim was fake. You even said - for some reason, after Johnny brought up Wickans crumb the second time - that that convinced you to re-evaluate your reads.

So I'm not seeing how you saying that Titus/Wickan/Talah being the scumteam works here.

In post 1195, Frozen Angel wrote:your more comfortable with me ? menas you want to see my lynch more than Talah ? if so why aren't you joining him ?

I thought I explained this in the second half of my last post. I don't like the wagon, but talah's flip could validate a lot of my suspicions revolving around it. If it wasn't obvious, I'm not clear on some of my reads here. I'm worried that talah could be town - yes, but derailing a wagon where I pushed leading to L-1 seems very unhelpful in itself at this point in the game.

But that's not stopping me from calling out issue I have with other people in association. Right now, I'm figuring out if my vote should stay for good; or change.

Do you have an issue with that?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:33 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Talah (5): RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel, Albert B. Rampage, Taly, ICEninja
A Simple Plan (2): JohnnyFarrar, Titus
RadiantCowbells (1): Wickan
Frozen Angel (1): talah

not voting (1): A Simple Plan

Deadline is on saturday the 19th.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@Taly : I think there are some language barriers here :P

about emotional part I have no more comment - yes it can be angry town but that self vote wasn't an angry town move. specially there.

In post 1197, mykonian wrote:Talah (5): RadiantCowbells, Frozen Angel, Albert B. Rampage, Taly, ICEninja

well he called RC ,ABR , you , me and ICE cases bad and scummy and he called a scum team : RC-Ice and me all three are his voters.

so yeah he is trying to show the wagon bad.

and telling us that we're all scum because we're voting him

I said I was telling a possible scum team before. I don't believe it anymore.

and i misunderstood your last post last part that's because I asked it.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:47 am

Talah flips scum we autolynch Taly tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”