Mini 1462: Serra's Fun House (Game over)

Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 1173, Nul wrote:VOTE: Mr_Ree
Claiming intent to hammer should Nul hit L-1.

THAT is how you get reactions, not some obscure vote you aren't willing to back.
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am

Post by RachMarie »

I know that was to Shos, and yes Broom and ETL were the two ones we had most agreement on in our mason QT. But I am answering how I am feeling at this point.

The more paranoid part of me is wondering if this whole thing on Yates is a big gambit and she is indeed scumz

The logical part of me is skeptical that all this rage could be staged.... Its not jiving with how she and Kibbles won the scum game that I was the IC in....

Shos I think we should stick with Broom and see what happens tonight when Yates grills her...
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:52 am

Post by RachMarie »

umm would that be a premature exclamation? :P Ree

serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am

Post by serrapaladin »

VOTE COUNT 2.03
broomhead (3) - RachMarie, shos, Yates

Mac (1) - Mr_Ree
Yates (1) - EspeciallyTheLies
Mr_Ree (1) - Nul
Nachopappa (1) - fuzzybutternut
Nul (1) - Nachopappa

Not Voting (3) - broomhead, DoctorPepper, Mac

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2013-07-21 23:59:59).[/area]
Last edited by serrapaladin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wandering but not lost
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

I don't understand what happened, Rach, this hardly ever happens... :oops:

Also, I'm still onboard for looking outside neighbours and Masons.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 1201, RachMarie wrote: The more paranoid part of me is wondering if this whole thing on Yates is a big gambit and she is indeed scumz

The logical part of me is skeptical that all this rage could be staged.... Its not jiving with how she and Kibbles won the scum game that I was the IC in....
Do you get scum vibes when you read across your rage-posts?

Count me in as on board for lynching outside the claimed masons/neighbors.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:08 am

Post by RachMarie »

Bert
You mean her rage posts?

I rarely rage more of a logical and big picture kinda gal.

Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Nachopappa »

oh I meant ETL... not you

What I am looking at is what grounds there are for her to react this way to start the day. Yesterday, there was this gambit where it escalated after she was falsely convinced by someone that there were 4 votes on her pre-site crash. Today, it's her missed opportunity to interact with Yates during N1 that has stirred everything up.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

whoops double post

Serra would you get rid of one of my doubled posts. Not sure why that happened?

yeah but it seems a bit too sustained for scum I think? I have not seen scum do that, and in general when she played scum and won, she had moments of rage, but the rest of the time was far calmer.

Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Nachopappa »

That happens on my phone when I double click "submit" twice, before it tells me my message has been submitted.

I feel like we need to discuss her in-depth soon, rather than wait for N2...in case Yates is kept quiet by the powers that be (TPTB) tonight.

Why I really don't know is: if I didn't know who was making those posts and someone told me that ETL's posts were mine, I wouldn't be able to tell her posts apart from those which I've produced while breaking down. Like for example, someone called what DP and MS and I were doing as "ad hominem" earlier in this game, which also applies to ETL's recent posts.
In post 1155, DoctorPepper wrote: Of the neighbor claims, i had my eyes on nacho, but that was contingent of MS flipping scum. So im not sure which one is it now.
Huh? Tell me right now, which is it?
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

<3
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 am

Post by shos »

ETLs recent posting reads to me super VI.

I stick with broom and wait.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1201, RachMarie wrote:I know that was to Shos, and yes Broom and ETL were the two ones we had most agreement on in our mason QT. But I am answering how I am feeling at this point.

The more paranoid part of me is wondering if this whole thing on Yates is a big gambit and she is indeed scumz

Shos I think we should stick with Broom and see what happens tonight when Yates grills her...
Uhhh maybe thats because I was SCUM that game and I HATE playing as town! You know this! As scum I dont have anything to worry about. Ugh.. town is too much effort and its annoying having to defend myself for dumbass shit thats not even real. Its annoying being ignored when I'm trying to help. So MAYBE THE DIFFERENCE SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING EH?

*sigh*

How can you possibly think I'm scum... jesus. Just lynch me already I'm so tired of this game.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 am

In post 1211, shos wrote:ETLs recent posting reads to me super VI.

Yeah. Village idiot. That's me. :roll:
Art is cool.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1185, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm not going to repeat myself a thousand times just because yall are too lazy to read. Go. ISO me for your answers.
Ok.

These are your posts so far today:

*WARNING: MASSIVE WALL INSIDE*
Spoiler:
In post 1119, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:wow. really you guys. did not see that coming. nope. totally shocked.

VOTE: Rach
Post 1 - you act like you knew MS was going to flip Town and nobody was listening to you. You know what's weird about that response? Your READ:
In post 1120, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also, got some kind of fuckin message that my neighbor was not present. wtf?
Yup. The mod posted a message saying I was absent so we couldn't talk.
In post 1122, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Let's find out.
Post 3 - you want to find out what will happen when Rach flips Town.
In post 1156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: yates

Bullshit.
Our night phase was like 4 fuckin days long. You were gone the whole time to the point the mod sent me a message that you weren't there?
Please. What about V/LA?

Also, Rach, don't be dumb. I've given town reads and I've had other scum reads as well. You're just the worst of them.

At this point though, I really don't like the way Yates is running the lynches. I feel that Nacho is town. MS was town, and I'm town. That leaves
Yates
, who, by the way, was the one pushing that there's a scum among the neighbors. Guess what buddy, it ain't me.
Post 4 - you vote me. What's the reason given for voting me again?
1. Because you can't figure out why I was absent from our neighborhood for 4 days despite the Mod telling you why.
2. You don't like the way I'm running the lynches? Too bad. I'm busy looking for scum while you are consistently missing major big picture stuff. Here's a hint: post 1149 and post 1151
If you're in vegas and you are getting the same pay off for 2:3 odds as you are for 1:2 odds, where does your money go?
3. You are buying my argument that 1 of the 4 neighbors was scum because as scum I would be the one to point that out to everyone? Really? Fascinating.

Am I missing a reason that logically holds water, here?
In post 1157, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, let's not forget the fact that you've been posting
all weekend
. You may lie but your post history doesn't.
Post 5 - Reiterates what is actually your worst point. Which is frustrating.
In post 1160, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1158, Yates wrote:
In post 1156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You were gone the whole time to the point the mod sent me a message that you weren't there?
Yup. Think about what you just typed for longer than a second.
Yeah no. What you said doesn't make sense. When I asked him about it, he sent an emoticon instead. So... no.
If you were V/LA he would have said that
If you were V/LA you wouldn't have been playing/modding marathon games this weekend
You were SO V/LA you couldn't post in a neighbor QT, and the MOD posted a cryptic fuckin message, RATHER than saying you were busy (except you were posting elsewhere on the site all weekend)
. No.
Die now, scum
Post 6 - Have you figured out yet why logically the bolded should not be leading you to the underlined? Also, I think you have it in your head that I said I was V/LA at some point. You should probably go back and quote where I said I was V/LA. Your inability to quote a V/LA post might clear some stuff up for you.
In post 1164, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Seriously Ree? You have got to be shitting me. Why the fuck would I
NOT
vote who I think is scum? What a fucking horrible idea. What are you trying to do?
I am telling you right now I got a cryptic message in the neighbor QT that my neighbor wasnt present. NOT that he was V/LA; and when I asked the mod to clarify, I got a fucking smiley face
. And to top it all off,
when I asked yates about it, I got some shitty lie for an excuse
. Okay? What the fuck. He's scum, so I'm voting for him. End of story. This is now the second or third time you've asked people to not follow their instincts and not lynch who they suspect.
Let's see.. was it the last time someone wanted to lynch Yates?
Someone go look ffs I'm mobile. I'll be back with evidence.

Unbelievable.
1. Per the underlined - Can you quote for me the "shitty lie" I told you?
2. Per the italic - Maybe you should look that up when you are at a PC. You might be surprised to see it was Metal Sonic he was trying to save.
3. Per the bold - Unless you think the mod is being bastard, what does that mean, exactly?
In post 1166, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA THEN LYNCH ME

LMFAO WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
In post 1167, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Fuck off yates, you obnoxious lying scumbucket.

I have given my reads on everyone in the game. EVERYONE.
How about you try reading the fucking thread.
In post 1168, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm going to bed now. Lynch me or not. Don't care. No one here has bothered to take anything I've had to say into account. You dont give a shit what I think so why fucking ask? I'm taking the playerlist as a whole and given the game thus far, I think Yates is scum. There's my thoughts. Have fun.
RAAAAAAGE!!

So you are saying that none of your reads from Day 1 have changed as the result of two Town flips? I have just posted ALL of your posts from today up to this point. How many reads have you made, again??
In post 1171, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::facepalm: that is not at all what i'm saying. I'm saying that
if yates was real v/la, why wouldnt serra say so?
And to remove th mod completely from the equation, why was yates around this weekend but he was so busy the qt was locked during the night phase?? Yates explanation doesnt jive. V/LA doesnt affect game mechanics. We have a qt that is open for talking at night. Except it wasnt. Because yates was V/LA? Come on now. Thats ridiculous.
:facepalm: <- You used that wrong. Unless you were looking in the mirror. If Yates was real V/LA why WOULD the mod say so? Wouldn't Yates just say so himself either in thread or by using the fancy V/LA feature?
"why was yates around this weekend but he was so busy the qt was locked during the night phase??" Why indeed. Also, what "explanation doesnt jive?" This is important because " V/LA doesnt affect game mechanics."

In other words, you are making the case for Yates-Town while trying to convince people these are the reasons for Yates-scum. It's insane.
In post 1181, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Says my biggest suspect. :roll:

I'm kinda done with this game. Honestly. This has been the biggest fucking headache ever. Its not fun and it hasnt been. So I'll see you in a couple days.
AtE
In post 1185, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JK is possible as it supposedly keeps the person from leaving the house. However, this is not the one and only reason for my suspicion. I'm not going to repeat myself a thousand times just because yall are too lazy to read. Go. ISO me for your answers.

Also, I'm not "quick to suspect" and this is a huge misrep.
My reads have developed as the game has progressed.
I'm angry because I have been pointing out legitimate scumtells and people are acting like they've never scumhunted before. And treating ME like I'M the fuckin moron. That just kills me. The fact that Yates has been leading up to turning a lynch on me has been fucking obvious and I cant believe you gus dont see whats going on. Ree's defense of him is also particularly suspcious, and
then given how buddy buddy Yates and Ree have been, that bothers me.
If your "reads have developed as the game has progressed," why did you throw a hissy fit when we asked you to state your current reads?

Also, don't worry about how buddy buddy I am with Ree. He's handsome and charming and my mafia man crush. That has nothing to do with the game at hand and your ability/inability to read it and comprehend it.
In post 1186, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:BUT if yates was JK'd, why the shitty "I was busy" excuse?
Because I was busy, obviously. That's not actually what I said but for all intents and purposes it means the same thing.
In post 1212, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1201, RachMarie wrote:I know that was to Shos, and yes Broom and ETL were the two ones we had most agreement on in our mason QT. But I am answering how I am feeling at this point.

Uhhh maybe thats because I was SCUM that game and I HATE playing as town! You know this! As scum I dont have anything to worry about. Ugh.. town is too much effort and its annoying having to defend myself for dumbass shit thats not even real. Its annoying being ignored when I'm trying to help. So MAYBE THE DIFFERENCE SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING EH?

*sigh*

How can you possibly think I'm scum... jesus. Just lynch me already I'm so tired of this game.
AtE
In post 1213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

I certainly hope you don't feel as though this has been one of your strongest performances if you are Town. You really aren't in a position to eye roll at people currently playing a MUCH better game than you.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 am

In post 1214, Yates wrote:
In post 1185, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm not going to repeat myself a thousand times just because yall are too lazy to read. Go. ISO me for your answers.
Ok.

These are your posts so far today:

*WARNING: MASSIVE WALL INSIDE*
In post 1119, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:wow. really you guys. did not see that coming. nope. totally shocked.

VOTE: Rach
Post 1 - you act like you knew MS was going to flip Town and nobody was listening to you. You know what's weird about that response? Your READ:
Oh my flipping god are you kidding me? 1119 was in NO WAY related to MS
at all
. Wow. It was in response to Rach and shos posts
just before that
and the fact that they are still alive. It's like you people forgot D1 happened. Which, I might add, you completely ignored.
In post 1120, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:also, got some kind of fuckin message that my neighbor was not present. wtf?
Yup. The mod posted a message saying I was absent so we couldn't talk.
In post 1122, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Let's find out.
Post 3 - you want to find out what will happen when Rach flips Town.
[/quote]
No you fucking idiot. Find out what happens when we lynch her. Jesus fuck what is wrong with you. Is this entire post going to be you misrepresenting every single one of my posts? I think it will be, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and continue.
In post 1156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: yates

Bullshit.
Our night phase was like 4 fuckin days long. You were gone the whole time to the point the mod sent me a message that you weren't there?
Please. What about V/LA?

Also, Rach, don't be dumb. I've given town reads and I've had other scum reads as well. You're just the worst of them.

At this point though, I really don't like the way Yates is running the lynches. I feel that Nacho is town. MS was town, and I'm town. That leaves
Yates
, who, by the way, was the one pushing that there's a scum among the neighbors. Guess what buddy, it ain't me.
Post 4 - you vote me. What's the reason given for voting me again?
1. Because you can't figure out why I was absent from our neighborhood for 4 days despite the Mod telling you why.
I guess I was wrong. You ARE going to do this for this entire wall. Hmm, let's see. Mod posts that neighbor won't be present for the night chat. I ask why, he responds with a smiley face. HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT "TELLING ME WHY"?? Please explain how :) is a fucking answer
in any fucking language.

2. You don't like the way I'm running the lynches? Too bad. I'm busy looking for scum while you are consistently missing major big picture stuff. Here's a hint: post 1149 and post 1151
If you're in vegas and you are getting the same pay off for 2:3 odds as you are for 1:2 odds, where does your money go?
3. You are buying my argument that 1 of the 4 neighbors was scum because as scum I would be the one to point that out to everyone? Really? Fascinating.

Am I missing a reason that logically holds water, here?
In post 1157, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Also, let's not forget the fact that you've been posting
all weekend
. You may lie but your post history doesn't.
Post 5 - Reiterates what is actually your worst point. Which is frustrating.

Interesting that this is actually the same reason you used to push the lynch on MS. But I guess in your case, you're immune, right?
In post 1160, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1158, Yates wrote:
In post 1156, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You were gone the whole time to the point the mod sent me a message that you weren't there?
Yup. Think about what you just typed for longer than a second.
Yeah no. What you said doesn't make sense. When I asked him about it, he sent an emoticon instead. So... no.
If you were V/LA he would have said that
If you were V/LA you wouldn't have been playing/modding marathon games this weekend
You were SO V/LA you couldn't post in a neighbor QT, and the MOD posted a cryptic fuckin message, RATHER than saying you were busy (except you were posting elsewhere on the site all weekend)
. No.
Die now, scum
Post 6 - Have you figured out yet why logically the bolded should not be leading you to the underlined? Also, I think you have it in your head that I said I was V/LA at some point. You should probably go back and quote where I said I was V/LA. Your inability to quote a V/LA post might clear some stuff up for you.

Here's a question for you, instead of playing fucking word games, how about you tell the truth? Or did that not occur to you when you first answered me on this point? I guess not.
In post 1164, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Seriously Ree? You have got to be shitting me. Why the fuck would I
NOT
vote who I think is scum? What a fucking horrible idea. What are you trying to do?
I am telling you right now I got a cryptic message in the neighbor QT that my neighbor wasnt present. NOT that he was V/LA; and when I asked the mod to clarify, I got a fucking smiley face
. And to top it all off,
when I asked yates about it, I got some shitty lie for an excuse
. Okay? What the fuck. He's scum, so I'm voting for him. End of story. This is now the second or third time you've asked people to not follow their instincts and not lynch who they suspect.
Let's see.. was it the last time someone wanted to lynch Yates?
Someone go look ffs I'm mobile. I'll be back with evidence.

Unbelievable.
1. Per the underlined - Can you quote for me the "shitty lie" I told you?
2. Per the italic - Maybe you should look that up when you are at a PC. You might be surprised to see it was Metal Sonic he was trying to save.
3. Per the bold - Unless you think the mod is being bastard, what does that mean, exactly?
In post 1166, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA THEN LYNCH ME

LMFAO WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
In post 1167, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Fuck off yates, you obnoxious lying scumbucket.

I have given my reads on everyone in the game. EVERYONE.
How about you try reading the fucking thread.
In post 1168, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm going to bed now. Lynch me or not. Don't care. No one here has bothered to take anything I've had to say into account. You dont give a shit what I think so why fucking ask? I'm taking the playerlist as a whole and given the game thus far, I think Yates is scum. There's my thoughts. Have fun.
RAAAAAAGE!!

So you are saying that none of your reads from Day 1 have changed as the result of two Town flips? I have just posted ALL of your posts from
today
up to this point. How many reads have you made, again??
Yup. That's correct. Nothing has changed. The "masons" survived the night and the people I thought were town, oh hey, yeah they were town.
In post 1171, EspeciallyTheLies wrote::facepalm: that is not at all what i'm saying. I'm saying that
if yates was real v/la, why wouldnt serra say so?
And to remove th mod completely from the equation, why was yates around this weekend but he was so busy the qt was locked during the night phase?? Yates explanation doesnt jive. V/LA doesnt affect game mechanics. We have a qt that is open for talking at night. Except it wasnt. Because yates was V/LA? Come on now. Thats ridiculous.
:facepalm: <- You used that wrong. Unless you were looking in the mirror. If Yates was real V/LA why WOULD the mod say so? Wouldn't Yates just say so himself either in thread or by using the fancy V/LA feature?
"why was yates around this weekend but he was so busy the qt was locked during the night phase??" Why indeed. Also, what "explanation doesnt jive?" This is important because " V/LA doesnt affect game mechanics."

In other words, you are making the case for Yates-Town while trying to convince people these are the reasons for Yates-scum. It's insane.
In post 1181, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Says my biggest suspect. :roll:

I'm kinda done with this game. Honestly. This has been the biggest fucking headache ever. Its not fun and it hasnt been. So I'll see you in a couple days.
AtE
Deal with it or fuck off.
In post 1185, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:JK is possible as it supposedly keeps the person from leaving the house. However, this is not the one and only reason for my suspicion. I'm not going to repeat myself a thousand times just because yall are too lazy to read. Go. ISO me for your answers.

Also, I'm not "quick to suspect" and this is a huge misrep.
My reads have developed as the game has progressed.
I'm angry because I have been pointing out legitimate scumtells and people are acting like they've never scumhunted before. And treating ME like I'M the fuckin moron. That just kills me. The fact that Yates has been leading up to turning a lynch on me has been fucking obvious and I cant believe you gus dont see whats going on. Ree's defense of him is also particularly suspcious, and
then given how buddy buddy Yates and Ree have been, that bothers me.
If your "reads have developed as the game has progressed," why did you throw a hissy fit when we asked you to state your current reads?
Um... BECAUSE MY READS HAVE ONLY BEEN STRENGTHENED AND REAFFIRMED. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. THE SCUMMY PEOPLE GET SCUMMIER.
Also, don't worry about how buddy buddy I am with Ree. He's handsome and charming and my mafia man crush. That has nothing to do with the game at hand and your ability/inability to read it and comprehend it.
In post 1186, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:BUT if yates was JK'd, why the shitty "I was busy" excuse?
Because I was busy, obviously. That's not actually what I said but for all intents and purposes it means the same thing.
In post 1212, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

*sigh*

AtE
In post 1213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

I certainly hope you don't feel as though this has been one of your strongest performances if you are Town. You really aren't in a position to eye roll at people currently playing a MUCH better game than you.[/spoiler]
Yeah, no, fuck you. We'll see at the end of this game who was right and who wasn't. And to say shos is playing a much better game when he's done.. umm.... FUCKING NOTHING... is laughable.

Fuck this.

@Mod: Replace me now. Thanks.
Art is cool.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

Post by serrapaladin »

1 replacement, coming right up.
Wandering but not lost
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1215, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Fuck this.

@Mod: Replace me now. Thanks.
This is probably the most logical conclusion you have come to all game. Good luck out there.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

There goes the neighbourhood....

Bye ETL. We will miss you and your backwards reads. Tbh, I was listening. The cases just didn't match the conclusions. It read like a town case for Yates but you were trying to say it's scummy....
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Mac »

Yates, do you know if you were roleblocked or jailkept?
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Infinity 324 replaces ETL. Thanks!
Wandering but not lost
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

@Infinity: what is your response to the cop claim and being revealed as scum?

Was he lying? You should probably claim now.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Nachopappa »

^ What Mr Ree said

Infinity, you replaced into a scumslot.

Please claim ASAP.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

My first yates game yay! :D

Reads

Mr_Ree - town (why not)
Yates - conf town
Nachopappa - conf scum (The other 3 neighbors are town)
RachMarie - town (she is much scummier as scum + the mason claim)
shos - town (based on RM)
broomhead - scum (yay scum claims [super fake and backpedaling])
Nul - null (Most of his play has been town, and I don't like when we're lynching people for logic fails [when people use that sort of logic it usually means the person in question is town in my experience], but does this look like a scumslip to anyone?)
DoctorPepper - null
fuzzybutternut - null-leaning-scum
Mac - town (why not)

PEdit: Did I miss something? What cop claim? I'm town neighbor obv.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

UNVOTE: