Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1198, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1196, Cait Sith wrote: It's sad :(. I was really obviously town too. my only mislynch

Interesting parallels, scum tried to make my fucking up the setup and forgetting a role and me having "unnatural" look bad and it worked.
So let me get this straight; you got mislynched in "your only mislynch in lylo" for "fucking up the setup" and "forgetting a role".
Then you say you would "never do these things as scum", hence why you're "obvtown".
And now you bring up the parallels to such a game.

Girl, you need to read over my scum games and take pointers.
I was town in that game. I was a newer player who didn't really understand setups. I didn't know the purpose of a bodyguard and questioned the confirmability of the cop in the game. Scum claimed I was scum mudslinging because no way I'd fuck that up. Town bought it.

That does not change the fact that I wouldn't forget what a hider did as scum. I only fuck things up like that as town, which I do quite a lot because I don't pay attention, because I don't have to whereas when scum they are of oncern so they're always on my mind.

But it's cute you're trying to make it look like that could ever come from scum me. You're grasping even harder now.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by VioleNt Saxophone »

TIP/Ceph/CS lylo.

Who gets lynched and why.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Wouldn't happen. You're scum.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 am

In post 1200, Cait Sith wrote:I was town in that game.
I was a newer player who didn't really understand setups. I didn't know the purpose of a bodyguard and questioned the confirmability of the cop in the game.
Scum claimed I was scum mudslinging because no way I'd fuck that up. Town bought it.

That does not change the fact that I wouldn't forget what a hider did as scum. I only fuck things up like that as town
, which I do quite a lot because I don't pay attention, because I don't have to whereas when scum they are of oncern so they're always on my mind.

But it's cute you're trying to make it look like that could ever come from scum me. You're grasping even harder now.
Bolded: "I am more experienced now and that was an obvious mistake on my part in my past"
Italicized: "But I'm town for making such an obvious mistake in this game because..."

I'm just saying, you're essentially playing;
"Look at me do X in game A, I was town then, so now that I'm doing X in game B, I couldn't possibly be scum because I only do that as town! See?"
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 am

In post 1202, Cait Sith wrote:Wouldn't happen. You're scum.
So you wouldn't take me to LYLO as scum but CS/Ceph/TIP wouldn't happen?

:?: :?: :?:
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:01 am

I mean, just the fact that you won't entertain the hypothetical is because you know where it ends. Which is why TIP was killed.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Cait Sith »

this is my last 5p lylo

I was a late game replacement to someone who fake claimed watcher so I lurked quite a bit. Watch how I react to suspicion. I protected my partner in the last two day phases blatantly because I wanted to win it in 5p if I could. Here you'll see that majiffy s assertion that I felt the need to bus is completely wrong. I don't feel the need to bus. I just do whatever bit tend to protect my partner in the late game.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1205, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:I mean, just the fact that you won't entertain the hypothetical is because you know where it ends. Which is why TIP was killed.

I just wouldn't have brought you. I don't even know who I would have brought because I'm not scum so I didn't have to work out the scenario of which would be best for me like you did. I just would not have brought you. That is clear and present fact.

Why are you trying to engage me in hypotheticals if you know I'm scum?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1204, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1202, Cait Sith wrote:Wouldn't happen. You're scum.
So you wouldn't take me to LYLO as scum but CS/Ceph/TIP wouldn't happen?

:?: :?: :?:
You are scum, so that hypothetical lylo wouldn't happen. I mean you can try to twist all you want but the fact is you're scum.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 am

In post 1207, Cait Sith wrote:Why are you trying to engage me in hypotheticals if you know I'm scum?
Because our fine-feathered decision maker is leaning towards placing a vote on me, and I need to show him why you're scum.

You're making a claim ("I would not bring Majiffy to LYLO")
I am making a refutation ("You had no choice")

The hypothetical proves my position. You know this, which is why you're dancing around the question.
In post 1208, Cait Sith wrote:You are scum, so that hypothetical lylo wouldn't happen. I mean you can try to twist all you want but the fact is you're scum.
"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO as scum because Majiffy is scum so it wouldn't be possible for me to bring him anywhere as scum because I'm not scum heehee!"
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Cait Sith »

here is the best scum game I ever played

This one is special because its not actually endgame but it is kind of. This will show you how I worked to protect my partner end game. And if you read the scum qt, you'll see me kicking myself for bussing syry day one when I could have saved him for a day. You'll also see how I feel about nightkills and how much I put in thought for who to kill. You'll see that I take out threats to me or my partner and then go for who I can't hide behind. You'll also see me talking about if me or tierce were going to be lynched then it should be me because I trusted shed have a better chance in lylo because I don't feel great about my scum game.

That should be enough to show I wouldn't have bussed nacho that day and definitely in that way and I wouldn't have brought majiffy to lylo.

Maybe in time this will change but I'm too insecure in my scum game to make crazy moves so I always try to be careful.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 am

:roll:
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1209, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1207, Cait Sith wrote:Why are you trying to engage me in hypotheticals if you know I'm scum?
Because our fine-feathered decision maker is leaning towards placing a vote on me, and I need to show him why you're scum.

You're making a claim ("I would not bring Majiffy to LYLO")
I am making a refutation ("You had no choice")

The hypothetical proves my position. You know this, which is why you're dancing around the question.
In post 1208, Cait Sith wrote:You are scum, so that hypothetical lylo wouldn't happen. I mean you can try to twist all you want but the fact is you're scum.
"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO as scum because Majiffy is scum so it wouldn't be possible for me to bring him anywhere as scum because I'm not scum heehee!"
I'm not dancing around any question. You're scum. There are no hypotheticals to be had. As far as a hypothetical lylo that I would make, if cephrir asks me to make one then ill go back through the game and figure out what would be best for me. Which having you in it would not be. I wouldn't bring you to lylo full stop. Don't pass go. Head directly to jail where you belong.

You're the scum who created this lylo not me.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:22 am

"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO"
"You had no choice"
"No cuz I go for threats first"
"But you had no choice. Here, let me explain this with a hypothetical;"
"No hypotheticals cuz you're scum cuz I wouldn't have brought you to LYLO"

I feel like I'm arguing with a fucking 3 year old.

Ceph end this shit when you get on please.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1203, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1200, Cait Sith wrote:I was town in that game.
I was a newer player who didn't really understand setups. I didn't know the purpose of a bodyguard and questioned the confirmability of the cop in the game.
Scum claimed I was scum mudslinging because no way I'd fuck that up. Town bought it.

That does not change the fact that I wouldn't forget what a hider did as scum. I only fuck things up like that as town
, which I do quite a lot because I don't pay attention, because I don't have to whereas when scum they are of oncern so they're always on my mind.

Bolded: "I am more experienced now and that was an obvious mistake on my part in my past"
Italicized: "But I'm town for making such an obvious mistake in this game because..."

I'm just saying, you're essentially playing;
"Look at me do X in game A, I was town then, so now that I'm doing X in game B, I couldn't possibly be scum because I only do that as town! See?"
I mean if you want to try to prove to cephrir that was a fake go ahead and try. I have quite a bit of pride and wouldn't fake something that silly as scum.

But what you're trying to say is super cute. Are you trying to say that in the one minute between the thread opening and me making that post I decided to think back to other games and go aha ill forget a hider also dies if they hide behind someone who is scum?

Wouldn't think to fake that. It just wouldn't cross my mind. And even if it did, I wouldn't try something that pathetic to look town.

Just wouldn't. But keep trying cause this twisting you're doing is special.

I also have a test to write so I have to go but feel free to leave more obvious scum posts in the thread.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1213, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO"
"You had no choice"
"No cuz I go for threats first"
"But you had no choice. Here, let me explain this with a hypothetical;"
"No hypotheticals cuz you're scum cuz I wouldn't have brought you to LYLO"

I feel like I'm arguing
with
like a fucking 3 year old.

Ceph end this shit when you get on please.

FTFY!

I did have a choice. I could have left any of tip, Bert, SOS, or cephrir. Threats first. Which means you first.

You know if you were town here you'd see my point. You're not though but I welcome you to keep making it painfully obvious.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 am

In post 1214, Cait Sith wrote:But what you're trying to say is super cute. Are you trying to say that in the one minute between the thread opening and me making that post I decided to think back to other games and go aha ill forget a hider also dies if they hide behind someone who is scum?
It doesn't need to be deliberate. What's important is that you're harping over it like it's some holy grail. Townies don't do that. Scum who are excited over what could be construed as a strong towntell do. Why? Because scum are more concerned with being considered obvtown.
In post 1215, Cait Sith wrote:I did have a choice. I could have left any of tip, Bert, SOS, or cephrir. Threats first. Which means you first.
Not with the town bloc. You needed to start breaking it up. Which I already explained.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 am

IIRC you started harping over it being a strong towntell shortly after Nacho told you it was a strong towntell, too.

So I guess put another notch in the associative tells list as well.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Not me.

And the funny thing is you are arguing something that you know isn't true with respect to me.

Lets look sie shall we?

check this out lookie here

What you will find if you read this game that jiffy and I played here together. Lookie how I reacted the day before endgame. Was jiffy alive then? Oh gosh yes he was. So, he had to see me insisting that I was town obvtown based on who was left and behavior I wouldn't engage in.

So now tell me how disingenuous as fuck jiffy s push over town wouldn't care about that when its a major part of my town playstyle AND HE KNOWS THAT.

I dare you I triple dog dare you to find anything in my scum game that looks anything like that. This is my town game through and through, and yes when there are things that make me obvious town I point them out.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1217, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:IIRC you started harping over it being a strong towntell shortly after Nacho told you it was a strong towntell, too.

So I guess put another notch in the associative tells list as well.

Lol. Keep stretching scum bag.

I pointed it out as something I wouldn't do as scum. Cabd sarcastically called it a town tell, and nacho kept trying to say its something I'd do. He only backed off later when it was bleeding obvious I was town and he wasn't going to be able to push me like he thought he was going to do because no one else was buying it.

Gods I hope cephrir sees through you.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 774, Sound of Silence wrote:
In post 770, Trolling Fairy wrote:i'm going to hold and wait for tammy's reaction to this post
i'm expecting it to be the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever

<3 thanks tammy!
Why?
Her posts are already the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever.
You're actually trying to argue I kill this and not you?

This is Lulzy stupid.

I kill threats and then I worry about taking care of who I can't hide behind.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am

In post 1218, Cait Sith wrote:So, he had to see me insisting that I was town obvtown based on who was left and behavior I wouldn't engage in.

So now tell me how disingenuous as fuck jiffy s push over town wouldn't care about that when its a major part of my town playstyle AND HE KNOWS THAT.
1) Was I even considering you as scum in that game? Because if I wasn't, I sure as fuck wasn't going to be reading your posts.
1a) I'm going to assume I wasn't, because I probably would have lynched you for insisting you were town based on self-referential meta bullshit

2) One game does not "a major part of town playstyle" make. Nor does it an epistemological position on aforementioned playstyle make.
In post 1219, Cait Sith wrote:Lol. Keep stretching scum bag.
God damn if I had a nickle for every time...
In post 1219, Cait Sith wrote: I pointed it out as something I wouldn't do as scum. Cabd sarcastically called it a town tell, and nacho kept trying to say its something I'd do. He only backed off later when it was bleeding obvious I was town and he wasn't going to be able to push me like he thought he was going to do because no one else was buying it.
Not what I remember reading in the ISO.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 am

In post 1220, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 774, Sound of Silence wrote:
In post 770, Trolling Fairy wrote:i'm going to hold and wait for tammy's reaction to this post
i'm expecting it to be the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever

<3 thanks tammy!
Why?
Her posts are already the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever.
You're actually trying to argue I kill this and not you?

This is Lulzy stupid.

I kill threats and then I worry about taking care of who I can't hide behind.
When that person has no possibility of being lynched and you're running out of mislynch targets, yes.

What's the bigger threat, having to deal with a slot that wants you lynched that other people are considering for scum, or running out of people that people think could be scum leaving you as scum by POE?

Answer: the latter.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Yeah you were scum reading me in the game. Even though the cop had crumbed an innocent result on my predecessor, you spent pages arguing with amrun that it couldn't be it. We fought over why I couldn't be scum.

You can keep on spinning things all you want, but the fact is you're scum.

I have a kitten to play with and a test to write, I'm not wasting anymore of my time arguing with a scumbag.

If cephrir asks me something ill gladly oblige, but you scumbag can bugger off.

Of cephrir is swayed by all the spin you've given today thers nothing I can do about that, I'm just going to have faith that when he rereads the game he sees the obvious and gives this a town win.
VioleNt Saxophone
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
VioleNt Saxophone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 am

In post 1223, Cait Sith wrote:Yeah you were scum reading me in the game. Even though the cop had crumbed an innocent result on my predecessor, you spent pages arguing with amrun that it couldn't be it. We fought over why I couldn't be scum.

You can keep on spinning things all you want, but the fact is you're scum.
Meh whatever. Don't really care either way.
In post 1223, Cait Sith wrote: I have a kitten to play with and a test to write, I'm not wasting anymore of my time arguing with a scumbag.

If cephrir asks me something ill gladly oblige, but you scumbag can bugger off.

Of cephrir is swayed by all the spin you've given today thers nothing I can do about that, I'm just going to have faith that when he rereads the game he sees the obvious and gives this a town win.

Return to “Completed Open Games”