killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 am

Post by killerjester »

DeltaWave replaces Aeronaut, welcome!
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Delta. Welcome aboard! Look at Ozgin. Then tell me what you think of 120 and 1116.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Welcome in delta
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1199, Taly wrote:
In post 1198, Egg wrote:Taly, your description of Varsoon's scum meta sounds like his two town games I was in with him as well. I wouldn't consider him town just for not playing to his meta.

I was describing why I thought he was town, versus what I've seen in his scum-game.

What about Varsoon do you see is scummy?

Yeah but what you've seen in his scum game is what I've also seen in his town game. Couldn't I argue he's not playing to his town meta by your logic? I think he's scummy for:
-buddying. Examples include the trusting Cheet comment, trying to build a trust block (a town block but doesn't care if they are town), and comments towards Bookitty early in the game.
-possibly misrepping Kitz on the setup
-wanting to hunt scum from the neighborhood he's not in, but not his own neighborhood
-blatant rolefishing on dragonspawn and Boon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

Egg, you forgot his blatant fish of me as well, as if my suspicions on Ozgin would be more or less valid if I was a PR or VT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Taly »

I see what you're saying, I guess I'll look into Varsoon a bit more. He does seem to have specific interactions with some people as you said.

Still haven't gotten many scum vibes from him - if any. My read on him is partially gut as well.

>>>Welcome Delta. :3
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:18 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1204, Titus wrote:Egg, you forgot his blatant fish of me as well, as if my suspicions on Ozgin would be more or less valid if I was a PR or VT.

He was fishing you too? Did I miss that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Dragon #907

I was able to sidestep him by showing how Ozgin was not a cut regardless of my role pm.

Amazing how Ozgin tries site here after my Varsoon response.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:24 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: varsoon

The role hunting bothers me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

Don't blame you. His recent actions of defending Ozgin at all costs for no reason irk me. I had him marked in as my first candidate for Ozgin's partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

His play has been irking me all day but I haven't been sure. The role fishing is much more serious though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

Join me on Ozgin. We lynch Varsoon tomorrow. While there can be a theoretical reason for rolefishing as town, Ozgin's posts have none. Let's not dilute town voting power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1125, Titus wrote:@Ozgin, Why would THIS game cause you to be lonely enough to claim citizen? That doesn't make any sense. You had scum games before yet you never felt lonely. Plus in 1116, you said your loneliness stemmed from not being in a hood? That implies you knew others had a hood.

Your post at 1116 states your loneliness was due to not being in a hood. The only way you knew about hoods in 102 is if you were scum and someone told you.

No, see, my loneliness is from just coming out of 180 where I had both a neighbor AND a scum QT. It does not imply I knew about neighbors in this game. Are you serious?

In post 1135, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Ozgin was pretty vehement in responding that it wasn't a reach-out to you guys when I characterised it that way.
And I'm pretty sure he's saying that he dislikes being characterized as just having buddied us.

Idfk I know I'm defending Ozgin a lot, and while it might seem dumb because I'm not even strongly townreading him or anything, I just don't like the angles people are choosing to push on him atm. It feels too self-assured, sleazy and misdirect-ish.

This. As far as I'm concerned, reaching out and buddying are just about the same thing. (Especially considering when Varsoon was buddying you, you referred to it as reaching out to you, and so I assumed you meant it in the same connotation).

In post 1136, Titus wrote:
In post 1133, Cheetory6 wrote:I imagine if he is town he didn't mean to claim VT here.
You're trying to act like he intentionally thought things through and was like "lol well fuck consequences whatever I don't care".

I am staying that Ozgin was trying to create a narrative and blundering badly as scum.

That 102 makes zero sense from town. His justification in 1116 strongly implies he knew about hoods. He is trying to use 180 as window dressing.

1) I don't know what window dressing is.
2) I already said why 1116 doesn't mean shit in terms of me knowing about hoods.
3) Apparently claiming town is scum. In which case, you should be voting TSO from his first real post.

In post 1137, Bookitty wrote:A reachout is not the same as buddying. If I'd meant to say the latter, I would have. Ozgin has overreacted like this to practically EVERYTHING anyone has said, first vehemently denying it, then saying it's true. Read his ISO, Cheetory. Titus was worth insulting horribly and dismissing as an emotional player but he thinks she's town.

Seriously, read it over.

You said Varsoon was reaching out to you when he did, and he said he was buddying you. I assumed you meant them to be the same.

In post 1147, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1139, Cheetory6 wrote:@boo, why is thinking someone is wrong/playing badly and town a scummy thing for Ozgin to do?

It's not that.

Ozgin used every tactic in the book to discredit and dismiss Titus. He called her emotional, he was aggressive toward her, he dismissed her arguments and refused to address them. Yet he claims to think she is town.

He addressed my arguments rationally, apologised if I thought he misrepped me, and generally treated me with kid gloves. But he claims to think I'm scum.

So explain to me why he's trashing someone he thinks is town while treating someone he thinks is scum so much more nicely?

I didn't discredit Titus, she was tunneling me for stupid reasons and occasionally misrepping me. Of course I'm going to get angry and insult her. And her naked vote immediately followed an analogy that I made she didn't like, it was almost a clear open-and-shut emotional reaction. And I did address her arguments, and then proceeded to dismiss them because they were stupid imo.

I haven't been that way towards you because I started being scum read for my abrasive and explosive nature, so if it didn't work in the past why would I keep doing it now? It's almost like you're saying that I'm scum for
not
insulting you.

@Cheetory, Don't concern yourself with defending me, it's really not worth it. If my citizen claim is taking me town, let it take me down alone. I appreciate it, though, and you seem to understand a lot of my emotions/reactions a lot better than either of Bookitty or Titus.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Sorry Titus. Still not seeing scum ozgin here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

No. I voted you for 102. I have been called much worse and not voted for it. My reaction is stone cold logic.

Loneliness doesn't cause someone to claim citizen. There are my town roles that are lonely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1213, dragonspawn wrote:Sorry Titus. Still not seeing scum ozgin here.

Then look at his posts again and explain to me which of his umpteen stories you buy. I will point out the falsehoods.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1214, Titus wrote:No. I voted you for 102. I have been called much worse and not voted for it. My reaction is stone cold logic.

Loneliness doesn't cause someone to claim citizen. There are my town roles that are lonely.

My = many.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Egg »

Titus, you're right. I thought he did it to someone else, I just didn't remember it was you. Do you think he could be defending Ozgin because Ozgin is a claimed VT and he'd rather run up a power role outting yet another one? Or is that too tinfoil?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

Possible. There's several reasons why Varsoon could be rolefishing. Most are not pleasant but some can be.

Ozgin's just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am

Post by DeltaWave »

When there's trouble, you call DW. Welcome to the meat grinder, I'm going to run a jihad on all the scum here. Going to read the thread and report back.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Ozgin »

Sigh, Titus. Your push is bad, and it's not worthwhile fighting it anymore. I'm gonna work towards actual progress.

VOTE: ProlapsedBrain
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1121, Egg wrote:

Personally, I don't think she'd [lala] have any more free time as town than as scum.

Eggsactly!
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1219, DeltaWave wrote:scum

to save you time me and boonskies are claimed best friends. Wasn't my plan to claim but its out there and I figured I'd save you some time.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:27 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Haven't caught up fully yet but I believe Ozgin is town. He feels very genuine guys, so I won't be participating in his lynch.
VOTE: Prolapsed
Probs scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1221, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1121, Egg wrote:

Personally, I don't think she'd [lala] have any more free time as town than as scum.

Eggsactly!

You ducked his other points.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”