Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

also: do you really think that a person who thinks they have a 'pretty good' chance of hitting IC by day 3 agrees to be lynched on D2? If it was probably between those 2 roles, it would be D3, right?
but if he's scum and his main goal is to just try to look town based on his willingness to die and there's no point he actually gets confirmed, bam makes a lot of sense.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 am

just another thing he has done that makes no sense as town and makes a ton of sense as scum. half of the people in this game have pointed out at least one glaring inconsistency, but most of those people haven't voted him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 am

it's funny because NO ONE can actually articulate a reason to scumread me that makes any sense. Elbirn is policy voting me, Chibi IDEK what her beef is, NK15 scumread me for blatantly NAI playstyle reasons
All of those exist for Varsoon but ON TOP OF THAT we have none of his actions making sense based on his claims reads and role, we have him claiming a role that doesn't make sense, making the most scum motivated decisions he can possibly make at every single point that he's forced to make a decision and all of that just keeps piling up and piling up and still everyone's like EHH I DONT REALLY WANNA VOTE VARSOON.

Why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 am

Do I piss you off that much that you would rather throw the game not voting for scum than give me what I want?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:14 am

Is that what this is about? You hate me so much that despite everyone taking turns pointing out that Varsoon's play doesn't make sense as town you're still not willing to vote him?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:14 am

I'm curious, I could really use an explanation here. Because that's what it seems like to me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1200, jjh927 wrote:
Votecount #6:

PlayerVotesVoters
Varsoon
RadiantCowbells, Firebringer X3
Firebringer
NicoRobin, northsidegal
RadiantCowbells
Varsoon, ChibiBear
mutantdevle
Kokichi Oma
MariaR
Not Known 15
northsidegal
MariaR
Not voting
---
mutantdevle, Elbirn, Nibbui, Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch

The day will end in (expired on 2018-12-16 10:00:00).
Shouldn’t Varsoon have a triplevote?
No
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Nibbui: Radiant's been a pox on the game and has driven town engagement way, way down with how they've played. Every day that we let him survive is giving him a free pass to do this again and again, all while he gets to enjoy subterfuge in the PTs that he would've never outed on his own and the powerups he's gotten from the minigame. Letting RC live any further makes it that much more difficult for town to get engaged and solve the game.

I do admit that I have been complicit in walling up against RC. What's frustrating is that when I tried doing anything that wasn't 1v1'ing him, he wouldn't shut up about it and kept trying to mudsling literally everything I did.

@Gamma: Then why are you still voting for me?
I liked your pre-RC posting a good deal and I think that it's much more likely that scum RC puts you and NSG in a hood with you as town rather than the other way around.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 am

What does Varsoon have to do short of literally hardclaiming scum in thread for people to be willing to vote him at this point?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am

If he posted his role PM would you vote him? jw
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

RC,
I challenge you to something that I am fairly certain you can't do.
I bet that you can't shut the heck up and stop posting.
I'll stop posting, too, and we'll let everything said up until now speak for itself.
I ensure you do not win such a bet
You loud
Petulant
Child
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

Like I get that your goal is to flood the thread and piss me off into responding to you over and over
but damn dude
Shut
the fuck
up
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1225, RadiantCowbells wrote:also: do you really think that a person who thinks they have a 'pretty good' chance of hitting IC by day 3 agrees to be lynched on D2? If it was probably between those 2 roles, it would be D3, right?
but if he's scum and his main goal is to just try to look town based on his willingness to die and there's no point he actually gets confirmed, bam makes a lot of sense.
No, I can see him saying "lynch RC now and me if not confirmed on D2" as town for two reasons:

- He has become just a tunneled/focused on lynching Radiant as Radiant is with lynching him
- He is frustated so he is a bit desperate, biased and tunneling therefore wants to get RC lynched any possible way

In my opinion it can't be helped I'm going to find it scummy though, the overall explanation for his behavior if town would be frustation, and when you give in to frustation although sometimes (and in this case specifically) it would be understadable, it wouldn't be fair to blame town for reading such behavior negatively.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:19 am

Remember when I as scum made that exact post to Chesskid and he refused every time? I sure do. Remember when I was villified for the game being toxic and Chesskid was lauded for winning a game he never would have won if I didn't decide to throw it for the sake of other players? I sure do. I expect you to be villified after this game Varsoon for it turning toxic, hope you enjoy it.
No, I can see him saying "lynch RC now and me if not confirmed on D2" as town for two reasons:

- He has become just a tunneled/focused on lynching Radiant as Radiant is with lynching him
- He is frustated so he is a bit desperate, biased and tunneling therefore wants to get RC lynched any possible way

In my opinion it can't be helped I'm going to find it scummy though, the overall explanation for his behavior if town would be frustation, and when you give in to frustation although sometimes (and in this case specifically) it would be understadable, it wouldn't be fair to blame town for reading such behavior negatively.
WHen you're an IC and can become literally confirmed town you treat things differently. This is one of those things.
You're basically assuming that Varsoon is making the most irrational decisions as town for him to be town while also having a role that doesn't make sense and play that doesn't make sense

just because there is a hypothetical explanation doesn't mean someone's town, I feel like you're looking for any reason, literally any reason to not scumread him
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:20 am

idc if you post or not varsoon the single best thing that I can do for this town is finish this cleanly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:21 am

Like if he hardclaimed scum there'd be a contingent of people saying maybe he actually just thinks he's a wolf but is town, and if he posted his role PM people would try to say he posted a role PM from a diff game
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

RC, your strategy of insisting this isn't IC play when I'm one of the most unconventional players on-site, so much so that my user title references that, is a bit weak.

You keep saying town!Varsoon doesn't play this way! Scum!Varsoon plays like this!
But when was the last time we were actually in a game together?
TAZ, and then what?
Your reference for how I play simply isn't there. You can insist and insist, but when you don't have a logical basis and proof for what you say, it's literally just you trying to be manipulative and lying to people.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1232, Varsoon wrote:@Nibbui: Radiant's been a pox on the game and has driven town engagement way, way down with how they've played. Every day that we let him survive is giving him a free pass to do this again and again, all while he gets to enjoy subterfuge in the PTs that he would've never outed on his own and the powerups he's gotten from the minigame. Letting RC live any further makes it that much more difficult for town to get engaged and solve the game.

I do admit that I have been complicit in walling up against RC. What's frustrating is that when I tried doing anything that wasn't 1v1'ing him, he wouldn't shut up about it and kept trying to mudsling literally everything I did.

@Gamma: Then why are you still voting for me?
I liked your pre-RC posting a good deal and I think that it's much more likely that scum RC puts you and NSG in a hood with you as town rather than the other way around.
RC what do you think of this post?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 am

town don't describe their top scumreads play as 'a bit weak'.
RC what do you think of this post?
I think that his phrasing is scummy and I think that it's NAI for NSG because if he was scum with NSG he certainly is capable of manufacturing a fake townspew on her.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Varsoon »

You've completely floundered at providing any hard evidence from my posting as to why I'm scum.
Instead, you've resorted to lying, multiple times, and I've proven you as a liar, multiple times.
Your return strategy to that has been to flood the thread in hopes players don't actually read and see this,
but it's there.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

:popcorn:
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HOLD UP
Varsoon I want you to claim ALL your modifiers.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Gamma: You mean all the ones I could get from my abilities?
No.

Lynch me or kill me if you want my role to be outted in full like that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:30 am

ok let's see

1) your role is bullshit and never exists

fact

2) you claimed an obscenely strong scumread and then never really tried to get me through and voted other people, even when others (nk15) were expressing support

fact

3) when i called you out for it, and hard, you reverted and voted me instead and committed to the 1v1 but not when you weren't actually forced into it

fact

4) said ridiculously BS claim has a lot of scum value in the sense that it claims IC (the only thing that keeps you alive through today) but doesn't require you to actually be conftown by endgame

fact

5) when I offered you the single best contingency plan for town!you, lynching you d3 ('pretty good' odds of being conftown by then in your words), you refused and tried to commit to bringing me down to extract some value from a dead slot

fact

6) it is never, ever, ever this hard for me to get a lynch on someone who is not scum

fact

anything else?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Varsoon
Lol k
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”