mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1224, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1219, AP wrote:OK.. just a reminder: D3 ended with DD, Ap & LabRat voting red.

mcqueen tried to build a counter wagon on DD and gave up towards the end of the day so unvoted, but then tried to get the mod to extend the day and asked everyone to "decide who we’re going to lynch" as if that wasn't obvious by that time. (Posts & )
i have an ability i was planning to use on DD per my scumread on them. DD should be dead right now if I had the deadlines correct.
and no, i’m not a vig. I planned to take advantages of the mechanics of my ability.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by AP »

You have an ability.. to kill DD.. and you SR'd them enough to actually activate that on them yesterday (if it wasn't for the deadline), yet you come in today willing to vote ME and stating a TOWN READ on the very slot you were ready to KILL yesterday?
In post 1140, mcqueen wrote:DD I think you’re town, but I’m still picky about your slot so don’t screw it up.
^^First post of the day from mcqueen
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by AP »

Flail more please
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Just popping in one last time before tomorrow.

Everyone: This is not Eragon scum play. If he wanted to manufacture reads he could. He does it well. He’s fleeced me. Him not articulating his read on me, for example, is probably a town tell. He’s confided in me that he drops detailed analysis to survive as scum and I don’t think he drops an unexplained town read on me. He could be playing like 5-level chess with my brain but I don’t think so. His whole reaction to his wagonD1 still screams town too.

McQ has been super solvey and strategic in the PT. I’ll admit I don’t think I’ve seen scum Q before but he’s playing more Townie than I’ve seen him play town games. I also believe his claim, and don’t see much scum utility in it. I’ve gone back and forth on it (feasibly, since multiple town roles have been scum-ish a scum role could be townish) but combined with his play and our Qt interactions I don’t think it’s him.

Eragon /McQ is the worst possible outcome for me here, and I really think we should look in DD/AP/Evee instead.
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Darkwing Duck »

I'll agree this isn't scum!Eragon. Feeling's been getting stronger since I started reading this thread.

There's exactly one scum between AP and McQueen and from my point of view, McQueen has been pretty scummy.

The fact that flipped scum has exactly zero interactions with him and nightkills/vca points towards him flipping scum aren't making me like him more.

"He's been solvey in the pt" doesn't fill me with confidence. I've seen your gutreads be incorrect before. Sell me on this?

- Mal
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

In post 1229, Darkwing Duck wrote:There's exactly one scum between AP and McQueen and from my point of view, McQueen has been pretty scummy.
This I'm withdrawing - I can't write off AP/mcqueen and this being scum threatre quite yet. Doesn't change my mind on scumreading markedly more than AP.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:07 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1227, AP wrote:Flail more please
that’s what your doing.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1226, AP wrote:You have an ability.. to kill DD.. and you SR'd them enough to actually activate that on them yesterday (if it wasn't for the deadline), yet you come in today willing to vote ME and stating a TOWN READ on the very slot you were ready to KILL yesterday?
In post 1140, mcqueen wrote:DD I think you’re town, but I’m still picky about your slot so don’t screw it up.
yeah my townread of them came from redtea’s flip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:09 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1232, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1226, AP wrote:You have an ability.. to kill DD.. and you SR'd them enough to actually activate that on them yesterday (if it wasn't for the deadline), yet you come in today willing to vote ME and stating a TOWN READ on the very slot you were ready to KILL yesterday?
yeah my townread of them came from redtea’s flip.
I wasn’t sure BOTH scum would bus and lynch their partner. But it’s possible
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1229, Darkwing Duck wrote:I'll agree this isn't scum!Eragon. Feeling's been getting stronger since I started reading this thread.

There's exactly one scum between AP and McQueen and from my point of view, McQueen has been pretty scummy.

The fact that flipped scum has exactly zero interactions with him and nightkills/vca points towards him flipping scum aren't making me like him more.

"He's been solvey in the pt" doesn't fill me with confidence. I've seen your gutreads be incorrect before. Sell me on this?

- Mal
Question: how is him citing my gamesolving in our PT a “gut read” from him.

Why
did I ask Slaxx to dance with me? Well, of course I had to be sure he wasn’t scum, and I believe open communication between town is an essential potential path to winning the game. Sure, pairing scummy players together works, but just because I’ve taken a different approach to the game than the rest of you, doesn’t mean I’m scummy for it specifically. There are a plethora of other reasons to scumread me. I’m still salty I look bad because I refused redtea’s wagon, but nothing I can do about now.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:23 am

Post by AP »

In post 1234, mcqueen wrote:Why did I ask Slaxx to dance with me?
Is this a slip?? Could it be even?? I mean, Slaxx voted for NO LYNCH on D1! :eek:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1235, AP wrote:
Is this a slip?? Could it be even?? I mean, Slaxx voted for NO LYNCH on D1! :eek:
I don’t understand why you think this is a slip. So what if he voted for a no lynch on Day 1? Do I have to scumread him for that?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am

Post by mastina »

Votecount 4-1 (26)
Darkwing Duck - 1 (mcqueen)

Not Voting - 5 (Slaxx, EeveeLution Army, Darkwing Duck, Eragon, AP)

alive;
to lynch.
Deadline: Friday, February 22nd, at 7:12 am: (expired on 2019-02-22 11:12:16).
Pending Dance Offers
mcqueen
-->
Eragon

modnotes
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

In post 1193, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 1176, mcqueen wrote:i’ll do it in the pt. i have info i’m not willing to out to everyone just yet.

Offer to dance with Eragon
In post 1183, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1180, Eragon wrote:
In post 1178, Slaxx wrote:Fucking I’ve been drinking and was lurking no no no

No no

Eragon Vs McQ is a loss
a pairing between us or a gladiate between us?

if neccessary we can gladiate and no lynch
no lynch would be an option but i’m banking on you being town and i think garnering as much info between us and making a collective decision is best. this is beat down by your suspicions of me, but i know i’m town so from my PoV it makes sense. i’ve been working with Slaxx in our PT trying to gamesolve together. He disapproves of this decision, but I decided to risk it the same way I’ve risked giving out info to him (Slaxx) - although the stakes are higher here.
mcqueen we really do need to hear more from you here. why are you insisting on dancing with Eragon and then stating that you believe he is town?

- Mal
@mcqueen I still don't follow this

- Mal
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

Post by AP »

In post 1236, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1235, AP wrote:
I don’t understand why you think this is a slip. So what if he voted for a no lynch on Day 1? Do I have to scumread him for that?
No. I'm saying he might be your partner and you inadvertently typed his name instead of Eragon's (whom you asked to dance today), but I'm being skeptical myself of Slaxx flipping scum because of the vote to NL on D1. I TR that vote.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, this has been stewing around in my head all day.

I want everyone to try to unbias themselves from the game.

Plurality lynching, MyLo, scum gets lynched with three votes.

What's the likelihood of 0/1/2 scum on the wagon?

I feel like it is almost always one here, right?
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Darkwing Duck »

Slaxx why is mcqueen town? Eli5 me

- Mal
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Darkwing Duck »

You're too good at town to actually just stubbornly scumread us for the entire game for effectively nonsensical so I'm starting to get very concerned.

- Mal
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 1176, mcqueen wrote:i’ll do it in the pt. i have info i’m not willing to out to everyone just yet.

the actual hell lmao. that came so far from left field its in a different sport... unless i missed smth he hasnt replied yet
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Darkwing Duck »

Thank you Eevee, you're after my own heart!
What parts of that bug you?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1238, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 1193, Darkwing Duck wrote:

In post 1183, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1180, Eragon wrote:
In post 1178, Slaxx wrote:Fucking I’ve been drinking and was lurking no no no

No no

Eragon Vs McQ is a loss
a pairing between us or a gladiate between us?

if neccessary we can gladiate and no lynch
no lynch would be an option but i’m banking on you being town and i think garnering as much info between us and making a collective decision is best. this is beat down by your suspicions of me, but i know i’m town so from my PoV it makes sense. i’ve been working with Slaxx in our PT trying to gamesolve together. He disapproves of this decision, but I decided to risk it the same way I’ve risked giving out info to him (Slaxx) - although the stakes are higher here.
mcqueen we really do need to hear more from you here. why are you insisting on dancing with Eragon and then stating that you believe he is town?

- Mal
@mcqueen I still don't follow this

- Mal
I just answered a few posts above
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1234, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1229, Darkwing Duck wrote:I'll agree this isn't scum!Eragon. Feeling's been getting stronger since I started reading this thread.

- Mal
Question: how is him citing my gamesolving in our PT a “gut read” from him.

Why
did I ask Slaxx to dance with me? Well, of course I had to be sure he wasn’t scum, and I believe open communication between town is an essential potential path to winning the game. Sure, pairing scummy players together works, but just because I’ve taken a different approach to the game than the rest of you, doesn’t mean I’m scummy for it specifically. There are a plethora of other reasons to scumread me. I’m still salty I look bad because I refused redtea’s wagon, but nothing I can do about now.
@DD- bottom goes for Eragon, too
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1239, AP wrote:
In post 1236, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1235, AP wrote:
No. I'm saying he might be your partner and you inadvertently typed his name instead of Eragon's (whom you asked to dance today), but I'm being skeptical myself of Slaxx flipping scum because of the vote to NL on D1. I TR that vote.
No, I meant Slaxx. And the logic flows to Eragon, too, but I guess you and DD didn’t get that.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1243, EeveeLution Army wrote:

the actual hell lmao. that came so far from left field its in a different sport... unless i missed smth he hasnt replied yet
once again, but more bluntly: my strategy has been to dance with my townreads, rather than my scumreads. just because that differs from
your
strategy, is/shouldn’t be reason to find me scummy.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Is not* :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”