mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:40 pm

Post by mikehart »

what evidence do you have Ashes is a townie. Ashes seems to be avoiding trouble IMO. plus, a non-posting townie is worse than an often posting Scum. once again IMO
V/LA every weekend for awhile.

I officially owe Maruchan.
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:18 pm

Post by Cubsfan4life »

Vote: Quagmire
because of this
Quagmire wrote:and today he's trying to start a bandwagon to lynch townies.
How do you know Ashes is a townie? The only ones who could possibly know that are the mafia and cops.

P.S. From my point of view PBug has been much more bandwagon happy than mikehart.
I really need to find a good quote

89-73... an improvement if you look at it that way.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:22 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm not bandwagon happy. I had a good reason for voting blackhawk and others. They were really seeming scummy. So were you, unil you claimed. I'm just angry that the lynch made me out to be bandwagoning.

I'm waiting to vote until we've got somewhat of a lead.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:48 am

Post by Cubsfan4life »

That whole lynch scene made us look like a bunch of idiots. I know I sure as hell didn't vote for blackhawk because he random voted. I doubt anyone else was either. Basically PBug, you seem to be doing whatever the majority does without bringing up any new points yourself. The crowd is voting blackhawk, you voted blackhawk, the crowd is unvoting blackhawk, you unvoted blackhawk, the crowd is voting Cubsfan, you're voting Cubsfan, the crowd is unvoting Cubsfan, you unvote Cubsfan, the crowd is voting blackhawk, you're voting blackhawk. You'd be my vote if I didn't find Quagmire more suspicious right now.

Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:07 am

Post by Ashes »

For those of you who have forgotten, I sprained my wrist recently. Typing is hard for me to do, so I try to update as much as I can. I'm sorry if that makes me out to be a lurker of sorts, but that's just the way it goes.

I'm on the mend, and I should be back to normal soon! :)

I'm going to agree with Cubsfan...PBuG does seem to be going along with the current...but I'm not sure that warrants a vote for him.

So, for right now:

FoS: PBuG.
Looking for a friendly gaming community for Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Enemy Territory, or NWN?[url=http://www.thelosthaven.com]The Lost Haven[/url]'s the place for you! Need more information? PM me.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:38 am

Post by Quagmire »

Cubsfan4life wrote:
Vote: Quagmire
because of this
Quagmire wrote:and today he's trying to start a bandwagon to lynch townies.
How do you know Ashes is a townie? The only ones who could possibly know that are the mafia and cops.

P.S. From my point of view PBug has been much more bandwagon happy than mikehart.
Because it's my theory that mikehart is mafia trying to lynch Ashes, who is a townie (IMO. I don't really expect you all to follow me, I'm just putting my thoughts out there). In mikehart's perspective, she's lurking, making her a good target to choose someone who doesn't participate much of the game to lynch. Then he wouldn't get nabbed if Ashes is a townie; the rest of the town would just go, "yo! Lurking is a good excuse for attacking someone, so I can't really find him suspicious."

I've tried this before.

But anyways, if my vote weren't on mikehart, it's be on PBug. Yes, people have brought attention to him bandwagoning too...and I'm suprised I didn't see that myself!
FOS FOS FOS FOS PBuG
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:22 pm

Post by mikehart »

once again you are assuming Ashes is a townie. WTF? did i miss something?

Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by Quagmire »

mikehart wrote:once again you are assuming Ashes is a townie. WTF? did i miss something?
I never assumed she was a townie. I said I think she's a townie for they way you're attacking her on this day. There's a huge difference there.

Nice defense, by the way. Vote stands.
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:43 pm

Post by Argoti »

Sorry about not posting lately, but with Marching practice and all, I've been getting home and falling asleep pretty fast. I think Quagmire is pro town, but mikeheart probably is too.

Do we have anyone else lurking?
The End is near? Meh.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by Maximus »

Vote: Pbug
for reasons stated by cubsfan4life.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:55 am

Post by TBuG »

Jeez, I always end up being suspicious sooner or later.

I had good reasons for doing everything I did. Everybody that I voted seemed suspicious, and everybody that I unvoted wasn't suspicious anymore. I know a lot of people from other games, and I know how they usually act when they're town and when they're scum.
Another reason why I just went along with everythng is because people brought up really good points. Notice how after that post, first you tageted me, and then slowly everybody else did. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS DOING THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE!!!
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Oswin
Oswin
Townie
Oswin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:56 am

Post by Oswin »

Ok I just got back from Sclitterbahn today! Yay! And I have a few things to say..

1. Pop...you just had to put me in blackhawks death scene didnt you...although I found it amusing...

2. Ok....now I dont think we should all vote Quagmire just because he typed something in a way you found scummish....thats like voting blackhawk for random voting....now I know that is a horrible example seeing as how he was SK but I think that was pure luck on the Town's part...

3. I still can't see how I missed PBuG in his bandwagoning votes...and that is a HUGE NO-NO in mafia....but I think we should let him explain his thinking in his voting...but until then....
FOS: PBuG
:wink:
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:38 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Oswin wrote: thats like voting blackhawk for random voting...
...but I think that was pure luck on the Town's part...
I don't know about you, but I wasn't voting blackhawk for anything of the sort. That you would suggest this is not only insulting but very scummy...

I was voting blackhawk for being scummy, and then for a flimsy roleclaim. We were vindicated - he was scum. I don't see where luck came into it, and I think we should be continuing on the same game plan - It's obviously working.

Unvote: Mike, FOS Mike

Vote: Oswin

oh yeah - FOS PBuG for whining... :)
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:22 pm

Post by Cubsfan4life »

Oswin- Follow the thread! We did not vote for blackhawk because he random voted. To say that tells me you're not paying enough attention. Wouldn't exaclty call it scummy though, just annoying. PBuG's little "I always seem scummy after a while" defense is as bad as blackhawk's "I'm always lynched Day 1" one (which I missed earlier).

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:06 am

Post by TBuG »

That was not my defense. I was merely pointing out that for some reason I always get lynched or killed before Day 3, that's all.

Vote: Cubsfan
You're trying to make sure that I get lynched sooner or later.
Oswin
Oswin
Townie
Oswin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:33 am

Post by Oswin »

vIQleS wrote:
Oswin wrote: thats like voting blackhawk for random voting...
...but I think that was pure luck on the Town's part...
I don't know about you, but I wasn't voting blackhawk for anything of the sort. That you would suggest this is not only insulting but very scummy...

I was voting blackhawk for being scummy, and then for a flimsy roleclaim. We were vindicated - he was scum. I don't see where luck came into it, and I think we should be continuing on the same game plan - It's obviously working.

Unvote: Mike, FOS Mike

Vote: Oswin

oh yeah - FOS PBuG for whining... :)

Well you are voting me because I worded my thoughts wrong...and since you had such flimsy evidence that made no sense on Mike you very quickly change your vote on me hoping others would vote and kill me fast for a quick day and an easy kill at night for you....
VOTE: vIQleS
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:14 pm

Post by vIQleS »

I don't have any evidence on mike. I challenge you to quote a messaage saying that I do. I was voting mike because he has two scummy points. As I was writing my message I assigned you another scummy point - making the two of you even.

I also challenge you to explain how my vote change was "very quick" or, if you like, how any vote change is not done "very quickly". It seems to me that it would be hard to stretch a vote change out to cover a period of time...

I am not voting you because you "worded your thoughts wrong" - I am voting you because you are acting scummy. If you actually read the message that you have quoted you will see that that is exactly what I have said.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:16 am

Post by TBuG »

Great. I can't vote how I want to vote now, because cubsfan is going to turn it around on me and say that I'm bandwagoning, which will make everybody vote me. My vote stays.
Cubsfan4life
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
Cubsfan4life
A guy can dream, right?
A guy can dream, right?

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:26 am

Post by Cubsfan4life »

Calm down. I think you've proven by your overly-defensive reactions that you deserve my vote.
Unvote: Quagmire
Vote: PBuG
. Honestly, do I need to explain?

Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:54 am

Post by Quagmire »

No, you don't. PBug really is a worthy candidate. But nobody's really paying any attention to mikehart! He's the most suspicious person I've seen this entire game! If I wasn't voting him, I'd be voting for PBuG!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:05 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I've just been upset because at another forum somebody's been sharing just about every thought on his mind, and one of them was a big insult directed towards me and a friend of mine, so I've been shaken up.

Unvote: cubsfan

I was being defensive because a lot of thing were seeming really insulting when they weren't supposed to be.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:12 am

Post by TBuG »

Just letting everyone know: I've asked for a replacement because I'm getting WAY too paranoid.
mikehart
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
mikehart
Dourgrim Jr.
Dourgrim Jr.

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:43 pm

Post by mikehart »

this is getting stupid. Whya re you so ravenigly attacking me Quagmire? if you noticed i wasnt the only one who though what i thought about blackhawk. i just dont understand why you are so set on getting me lynched. i mean if your that dead-set on lynching a pro-town role than i believe we should lynch you instead. the only problem being i think considering your an ezperienced player i find it unlikely youd so blatantly attack me like that unless you had a really good reason. so, if you wouldnt mind will you spell out your problem with me?

PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:27 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

warpdragon will be replacing PBuG as of... now. No wait, now.
Women Respect a man who can wash himself.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:26 pm

Post by warpdragon »

I'm here, but I'm still reading the thread.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”