Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Elyse »

Baezu does seem bloodthirsty.

Being willing to hammer on page 5 does not seem very townie.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

I'm not sure which is worse, his eagerness to lynch or your eagerness to not lynch.

but noone hammer on page 5 with no claim... that is just stupid
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Darthe »

Willing to vote/hammer. Waiting for claim and response.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Darthe »

To clarify, I am willin to vote Beazu or hammer him if we can get that far. Not agreeing with him and his oddness.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Darthe »

My theory on this game is that nobody is mafia and you're all trolling me.
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Future »

FUCK I REFERRED TO AN ONGOING GAME BUT THE GIST OF IT WAS THAT I'M FUCKING TOWN BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CALLED SCUMMY FOR BEING TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE AND I DECIDED TO NOT BE AN ASSHOLE HERE
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Future »

Jesus, that was a good post, too.

Anyways, I also mentioned in that post that Baezu was still scum.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Is this all you have to say?
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Future »

Yeah
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Future »

Fuck I was really feeling that post too
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Suffice to say I am not convinced.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by BP »

In post 130, Future wrote:FUCK I REFERRED TO AN ONGOING GAME BUT THE GIST OF IT WAS THAT I'M FUCKING TOWN BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CALLED SCUMMY FOR BEING TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE AND I DECIDED TO NOT BE AN ASSHOLE HERE
Caps-level desperation. Not a good sign on your part either Future.

It would be immensely funny, I was thinking, if we're all townies and ztife and kattaze were the scum ones. x)
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Baezu »

You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN. I swear to you. The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

VOTE: Future
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by BP »

BTW, my possible town / guilty list:

TOWN: Slandaar, Grimgroove
GUILTY: Darthe, Future, Baezu

These ones haven't posted in a way as to give me a read: Elyse, chernobylcitybus, Peregrine V and thegooner.

Also: torn about Red Dragon.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 127, Darthe wrote:Willing to vote/hammer. Waiting for claim and response.
Actually, this is really scummy. Hammering on page 5???? what the hell man? Are you out of your mind. I actually agree with bp on this one.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:50 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count:

Future (4) - grimgroove, chernobylcitybus, BP, Baezu (L-3)

thegooner (3) - Slandaar, Elyse, PeregrineV
Elyse (1) - Kattaze
Baezu (1) - Future
BP (1) -Red Dragon
grimgroove (1) - thegooner

Not Voting (2) - Darthe, Ztife

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2013-07-03 10:00:00)
In post 121, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 119, Future wrote:
Players are reminded that all site rules apply here, particularly the following:
In [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470]the forum rules[/url], mith wrote:Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
Any future discussion of ongoing games will result in forced replacement or modkilling at the moderator's discretion.
What?
I replaced Future's post with that as Future's post referred to an ongoing game.

STILL
looking for a replacement for Kattaze. If anyone knows anyone who can replace in, if you can get them to message me you'll get a cookie. That is imaginary.
Last edited by ac1983fan on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not a dayvig.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 am

Post by BP »

Mod, sorry to say, your vote count doesn't seem to be including my vote on Future

Fixed.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 137, Baezu wrote:You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN. I swear to you. The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

It's a bit early to be declaring you are town in caps. You have one vote on you. Why are you acting like you are about to be lynched or NK'd? Do you think you are that much of a priority for scum to kill?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Baezu »

@Elyse I just feel like scum will want to nk me because I've been causing a lot of ripples in the water and making accusations. Creating controversy is usually something scum wants to quiet. I know it may be early to use caps, but I wanted to emphasize the fact that I am indeed town. I'm not really worried about a lynch but I don't think people have to wait until they're at L-1 to make a case for their alignment. I want it to be clear to everyone that their votes need to be elsewhere. The fact that future's vote is on me is prob indicative that he is indeed scum. I'm not going to apologize for being eager in this game. It's because I know I'm town and I'm doing my best to ensure that votes go where they need to go.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Ztife »

catching up in progress.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:47 am

Post by BP »

I'm beginning to shift on the whole
Baezu
thing. I am absolutely not sure whether she's town or guilty.
In post 137, Baezu wrote:You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN. I swear to you. The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

1. Just like
Elyse
said, caps-claims of innocence don't quite add up to the general play of the game. But they don't ring to me as scum; quite on the contrary, it comes to confirm my theory that Baezu may very well an innocent newbie. Until...
2. She moves her vote to the
future
pro's-driven wagon even tho she just explained why she was reluctant to move her vote. She doesn't appear very convinced that
Future's
scum, but she'll join the town wagon anyways. Scum wagons for no reason other than to follow town.

I was hoping for a post that could clear up her alignment, but she posted this:
In post 143, Baezu wrote:@Elyse I just feel like scum will want to nk me because I've been causing a lot of ripples in the water and making accusations. Creating controversy is usually something scum wants to quiet. I know it may be early to use caps, but I wanted to emphasize the fact that I am indeed town. I'm not really worried about a lynch but I don't think people have to wait until they're at L-1 to make a case for their alignment. I want it to be clear to everyone that their votes need to be elsewhere. The fact that future's vote is on me is prob indicative that he is indeed scum. I'm not going to apologize for being eager in this game. It's because I know I'm town and I'm doing my best to ensure that votes go where they need to go.
She clearly doesn't know how mafia operates. Creating controversy is precisely what scum wants, in order to confuse town and get a mislynch. (I think. You guys got me a bit insecure about my mafia theory. x) ) I think
Baezu
is just a newbie. I have no idea about her alignment until we see a lynch and I see who she's been trying to kill oh-so-eagerly.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Slandaar »

Baezu why did you vote Future and not Gooner?
Future
Future
Goon
Future
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Future »

Caps-level pissed off that my post got deleted.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 93, Slandaar wrote:In post 61, thegooner wrote:
My vote for Elyse was because I didn't realize the RVS had ended.

Preemptive Defence; Worried about how his random vote will be perceived; if you are town why worry as you have done nothing wrong.

His Grim vote is just arguing about theory which isn't legit scumhunting and that is all hes talked about.

Also; I voted him he posted 2 seconds later and he didn't bat an eyelid.
I agree with your case on gooner. DO you think he's the scummiest person out there right now?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Baezu »

What are your reads on others, Slandaar?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”