Micro 1060: Radiology Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 122, Ausuka wrote:
In post 116, Juice wrote:Yeah this whole exchange does seem scum vs. scum on surface level - but if its just one scum in the interaction I wold suspect its marcistar. The whole last few posts just feels very forced.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Marcistar
I'd be interested to hear more about this - what about the interaction seems SvS?

I strongly disagree that what I was saying about marci isn't game related btw - although it is true a lot of the argument ended up being clutter because we kind of went around in circles, she was making a meta point and I think talking about the game she was referring to helps explain my perspective her read might have been TMI.
I kind of got a similar SvS vibe and I think it's because both you and marci essentially brought up the same point repeatedly and neither of you seemed willing to relent. As far as arguments go I think that's one of the easier ways to fake them.

I think Juice warrants looking into more if nothing else. I'm not confident at all xe is scum but I think the way xe seems slightly selective with what xe responds to, and xyr tone would benefit from further investigation, so consider my vote there a serious one now.

Kind of a token contribution to ensure I don't get caught by the prod timer, but RL willing I will probably be around again in a couple hours.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: xe, xem, xyrs

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Juice »

In post 116, Juice wrote:Yeah this whole exchange does seem scum vs. scum on surface level - but if its just one scum in the interaction I wold suspect its marcistar. The whole last few posts just feels very forced.

I'd be interested to hear more about this - what about the interaction seems SvS?

I strongly disagree that what I was saying about marci isn't game related btw - although it is true a lot of the argument ended up being clutter because we kind of went around in circles, she was making a meta point and I think talking about the game she was referring to helps explain my perspective her read might have been TMI.
Ive played mafia to know what scum vs. scum chats can possible be - and on Day 1, I am willing to to take more risks. If you were both scum - I would not be shocked
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Herta »

In post 125, Aisa wrote:

I kind of got a similar SvS vibe and I think it's because both you and marci essentially brought up the same point repeatedly and neither of you seemed willing to relent. As far as arguments go I think that's one of the easier ways to fake them.

I think Juice warrants looking into more if nothing else. I'm not confident at all xe is scum but I think the way xe seems slightly selective with what xe responds to, and xyr tone would benefit from further investigation, so consider my vote there a serious one now.

Kind of a token contribution to ensure I don't get caught by the prod timer, but RL willing I will probably be around again in a couple hours.
I can't place it but you're pinging me.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 126, Juice wrote:

Ive played mafia to know what scum vs. scum chats can possible be - and on Day 1, I am willing to to take more risks. If you were both scum - I would not be shocked
So you've played enough Mafia to be able to recognize SvS play... but not enough to realize RVS wagons are a normal occurrence and not usually particularly dangerous?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

I hate to sound like a broken record but this doesn't really answer the question? Specifically what part of our interaction made you think this
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Juice »

In post 128, Radical Rat wrote:

So you've played enough Mafia to be able to recognize SvS play... but not enough to realize RVS wagons are a normal occurrence and not usually particularly dangerous?
If you turn a wagon to L-2 during RVS - its stop being RVS. It worrying you don't think that
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 125, Aisa wrote:I kind of got a similar SvS vibe and I think it's because both you and marci essentially brought up the same point repeatedly and neither of you seemed willing to relent. As far as arguments go I think that's one of the easier ways to fake them
I mean, I was asking a question and she repeatedly dodged it and started being hostile, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in that situation.

In any case, I specifically asked Juice about this rather than, like Hikari or something because I wanted to hear it from xem and I'm a bit curious to why you would answer this question for xem when xe is your main suspect?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 130, Juice wrote:
In post 128, Radical Rat wrote:

If you turn a wagon to L-2 during RVS - its stop being RVS. It worrying you don't think that
It certainly can end RVS, and it did in this instance, but it doesn't always. I find there are frighteningly little "always"es in the game of Mafia, but that aside the issue isn't that I don't think it ends RVS, it's that you expressed fear that Mafia would waltz in and hammer you. That kind of reaction makes sense for someone new to the game, and that's why I bothered explaining it earlier. Technically they could, but it would basically be suicidal of them to attempt it, so it's usually safe.

If you're NOT new though, then suddenly that whole thing looks manufactured and insincere. You'd have known by now that D1 quickhammers like that don't normally happen except in very niche situations, and even if it WERE to happen, it'd actually be a good thing because we'd most likely have found the scumteam!
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Juice »

I never claimed I was new.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

Okay, so while I would love to eliminate marcistar purely out of spite, I'm not especially sure she's scum here. I hope she is and I'll be disappointed if she's not, but I don't necessarily think her behaviour here is out of her townrange. I still think her townread of me at the start was strange, and her refusal to elaborate beyond saying the same thing in different words infuriates me, but the fact she seems to be at E 1 without really any reasoning from anyone else on the wagon concerns me a lot. None of Hiraki, Herta or Juice feel like they have a towny push on Marci.

I think Juice's hop on the wagon looks really bad. Whether that makes xem scum I am uncertain but I would definitely like them to elaborate on xeir vote at the very least.

UNVOTE:
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Juice »

In post 134, Ausuka wrote:Okay, so while I would love to eliminate marcistar purely out of spite, I'm not especially sure she's scum here. I hope she is and I'll be disappointed if she's not, but I don't necessarily think her behaviour here is out of her townrange. I still think her townread of me at the start was strange, and her refusal to elaborate beyond saying the same thing in different words infuriates me, but the fact she seems to be at E 1 without really any reasoning from anyone else on the wagon concerns me a lot. None of Hiraki, Herta or Juice feel like they have a towny push on Marci.

I think Juice's hop on the wagon looks really bad. Whether that makes xem scum I am uncertain but I would definitely like them to elaborate on xeir vote at the very least.

UNVOTE:

you want me to explain my vote? LOL. I gave the reason when I voted.

If I was the only person that thought it wasn't potential S vs. S - you might have a point. I also made it clear that if its only one scum its marci. And if you dont scumread them - then your interaction with them is even more sus.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

They are asking what part of the posts make them feel forced
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 136, MegAzumarill wrote:They are asking what part of the posts make them feel forced
Exactly. This is just the same thing as what Marci did so I guess I won't bother engaging further since most people got annoyed by me pressing that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think I want to vote for either Aisa or Herta but I am not sure which right now. Aisa I think feels the scummiest based on play; she does not feel particularly genuine, there's the thing I pointed out, I feel that the juice push is really easy and her approach towards xem feels unnecessarily passive I guess? Like, it feels like she's holding back and trying to appear super reasonable. I will have to check her past games to see how alignment indicative this actually is.

Herta's vote on Marci is the worst and while I don't think his play is like *that* scummy I think the jump on her is ?probably? More likely to come from scum than Hiraki and Juice and if I'm looking for scum on the Marci wagon I would start there
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

I really don't see why people are trying to associative hero solve on day 1.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 138, Ausuka wrote:Aisa I think feels the scummiest based on play;
ur wrong aisa seems towny
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 140, marcistar wrote:
yeah she does from a certain point of view, I think her play is geared towards seeming towny and pleasant and kind of blending in a bit and that feels scummy to me.
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Juice »

Ausuka wrote:
yeah she does from a certain point of view, I think her play is geared towards seeming towny and pleasant and kind of blending in a bit and that feels scummy to me.
this sounds forced as well. game over - both scum
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Juice »

you both won't vote each other moving forwards - because when one of you flips scum, the other's head willl roll shortly afterwards
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

I hate this game already
Juice
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Juice
xe, xem, xyrs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Juice »

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:09 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

sigh
Imprefection is the spice of life.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:23 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I literally won last game as scum in part because people don't trust Marci for playing like this.

Aussie you were there.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 141, Ausuka wrote:
I think you're letting your mind wander too much that its over complicating things.
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #5
Herta
(2): marcistar (), Radical Rat ()

Juice
(2): Aisa (), MegAzumarill ()

marcistar (3): Hiraki (), Herta (), Juice ()

Not Voting
(2): JohnnyFarrar, Ausuka ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to accuse a player of malpractice.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on August 27, 2022 8:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2022-08-27 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history. I am trying out a new tool for recording the voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.
4: JohnnyFarrar is V/LA until the end of Tuesday, August 16.

Pronoun Key1. Ausuka : any / any / any
2. Aisa : she / her / her
3. MegAzumarill : any / any / any
4. Hiraki : he / him / his
5. Juice : xe / xem / xyrs
6. marcistar : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
7. Radical Rat : they / them / theirs
8. Herta : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
9. JohnnyFarrar : he / him / his

Last edited by Ircher on Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”