Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1201, mozamis wrote:Metal's gambit makes me think town. Most (all?) "lolz" gambits I have seen on site have come from town.
Didn't seem like a Lolz gambit. 1184 That's two shots against town from the same slot. We already knew that Jklash dayvig'd once. Whether or not he still has a second shot is debateable. With Jklash, I thought this is just a player that doesn't know how to use it. With a new player in the same slot pulling the same crap. It looks really scummy.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Viomi »

I have not seen near enough from Yates to deem scum.

I still say Josh_B is hard scum.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1250, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1201, mozamis wrote:Metal's gambit makes me think town. Most (all?) "lolz" gambits I have seen on site have come from town.
Didn't seem like a Lolz gambit. 1184 That's two shots against town from the same slot. We already knew that Jklash dayvig'd once. Whether or not he still has a second shot is debateable. With Jklash, I thought this is just a player that doesn't know how to use it. With a new player in the same slot pulling the same crap. It looks really scummy.
You're not town
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1251, Viomi wrote:I have not seen near enough from Yates to deem scum.

Not enough traction for josh lynch. And I used up all my shots. Otherwise I would have cut this scumbutt into pieces
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1252, Metal Sonic wrote:
You're not town

Upon 5 readings of this post

I think you're town now but a total dumbo
oopsies! haha!

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1253, Metal Sonic wrote:

Not enough traction for josh lynch. And I used up all my shots. Otherwise I would have cut this scumbutt into pieces
If you're town, you should be helping us lynch this scummy bastard. As in, trying to convince people to get traction.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1107, Metal Sonic wrote:Beast Charizard can I trust you this game ? :) PO power

You can always trust me Metal.

Also, why didn't you say an alignment when you claimed 1-shot vig?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Easy said than done. Why don't you do it
oopsies! haha!

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1257, Metal Sonic wrote:Easy said than done. Why don't you do it
I've been trying to, once I caught up.

beastcharizard, it's obvious he would claim as town-aligned, who wouldn't?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Beast

Whenever someone claims, it's always to claim town.(except for a certain PO player we know) And it's pretty obvious I'm town
oopsies! haha!

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Josh_B »

You're not town
How did it make you feel when your dayvig didn't happen? If you fake an ability like that, who in their right mind isn't going to want to lynch you?

Viomi- ewe are wrong. Plus I don't have very much scum experience, so my scum game is really obvious. I get nervous and forget things that I said earlier in the DP. Sometimes I'll even forget that I gave a read justification on someone, then I have to make up new read justifications which are different from my old read justifications. I think a lot of people have this problem as scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1249, beastcharizard wrote: Nero is the Town-Aligned Sheppard.
Any reason you specifically stated my alignment?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I have claimed as SK before. Of course it was self preservation but still.

@Nero:

I can't tell if you are joking or not.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1260, Josh_B wrote:
You're not town
How did it make you feel when your dayvig didn't happen? If you fake an ability like that, who in their right mind isn't going to want to lynch you?
People who know he replaced into a dayvig more than likely town spot???????
Viomi wrote:

If you're town, you should be helping us lynch this scummy bastard. As in, trying to convince people to get traction.
This just seems like you don't want to get your hands dirty and do the work yourself, that way you can place the blame elsewhere if Josh flips town.

~Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1255, Viomi wrote:

I have the same problem I have with you that I have with Umbrage. Both of you are pushing wagons that won't happen [today]. I highly doubt that Josh is scum and Beast has some questionable posts so maybe (but he's helping me kill scum Yates so he's like 50% conf town!) But neither of you are actually trying to convince anyone these players are scum, Both of you need to try and be a salesman.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1262, beastcharizard wrote:I can't tell if you are joking or not.
I was being serious. I'm paranoid 'cause if you were to flip scum then it looks like an attempt to make it look like I am your buddy.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Beast is town
oopsies! haha!

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1203, Nero Cain wrote:^^^^
this dies before lylo
Nero, calm down. Differing opinions do not automatically warrant death, no matter how dumb.
In post 1209, Umbrage wrote:oh yay I fucking LOVE meta arguments

especially meta arguments that don't link to past games or specific examples of behaviour
Look at Fire Emblem: Awakening.
In post 1210, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1154, BulbaFenix wrote:Thinking about scum teams is fairly common, and Josh merely voiced an opinion based on earlier setup spec. I don't see how that was so unusual. He essentially said that he had scumreads on both SG and Yates, and that he didn't think they were scum together. Based on the earlier multiball spec, it was pretty natural for him to imagine that the fight might be scum/scum, where they were both on separate teams. Heck, I've actually considered that possibility. I don't see how that automatically makes Josh scum.
Out of curiosity - how did you react to his case (now dropped and ignored like a bad habit as soon as I pointed out how unsupportable and weird it was) wherein he advanced the theory that I had recalled which reads I'd stated in thread or not by mixing them up in a scum Daychat discussing my scumreads with my scumbuddies, wherein we're apparently hunting scum there. Did that seem like a logical advance to you in the same vein, or does that lend support to the idea that he's taking scum theorizing a little too oddly specific and is therefore scum?
Yeah, that was kinda weird. Although, admittedly, I couldn't really follow what he was saying with some of those abbreviations.
In post 1212, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1191, Malakittens wrote:Man this back and forth by josh and Zzzx.
Though mostly null, it is not entirely pointless. Zexxy looks slightly more sweet and Joshy slightly more sour as a result of the exchange.
Really? Because I got the opposite.
In post 1223, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:My games are usually more smooth when I'm scum. Compare something like FE:A to NY165
I'm actually using One and Done as a comparison.
In post 1240, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:And what do you make of his screaming that I'm a mafia PR and then going after the people defending me instead?
Him being caught up in tunnel vision.
In post 1246, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1217, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Of course, YOU lynching us means you're committing suicide, character wise, but eh?
:(
I refuse to accept that I'm not a BP, Sane Cop, Vig. I should not be in the same power class as lightweights like Thor!
It's too bad Thor was a VT.
It's just Metal Sonic being Metal Sonic. I agree that I'd want him to be policy lynched if he vigged again this late in the day, but he's probably town.

I would prefer a Rufflig lynch over Yates, primarily since that slot is getting replaced. Pushes against such slots unnerve me, since there's no one there to defend against any allegations. It would be an easy lynch for scum to push at this point.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1263, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1250, Josh_B wrote: How did it make you feel when your dayvig didn't happen? If you fake an ability like that, who in their right mind isn't going to want to lynch you?
People who know he replaced into a dayvig more than likely town spot???????
How would you feel if you were fake dayviged? I've learned the hard way proof of role is not proof of alignment. But, if you can't tell, I'm pretty sour about it. Image
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

You're not town

Viomi- ewe are wrong. Plus I don't have very much scum experience, so my scum game is really obvious. I get nervous and forget things that I said earlier in the DP. Sometimes I'll even forget that I gave a read justification on someone, then I have to make up new read justifications which are different from my old read justifications. I think a lot of people have this problem as scum.
Lols, he knew the dayvig wouldn't happen. And I don't want to lynch him, it's called a gambit- town uses them to try and get scum to say or do something that makes them obvious scum. He was hoping for a scummy reaction from you.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by displaced »

vote Yates
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 1129, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1116, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 1052, Josh_B wrote:I've FoS'd ZZZX since 518
when he gave a bunch of crap reads. Check out a few pages ahead see what the responses are. I especially think it was odd that he said he was getting scum vibes, but called the player neutral. There's a disconnect there. Also this is another time he commented on my questioning of fake claims, but he doesn't seem to remember his own actions.
I'm not questioning that zzzx is one of your suspects, that's clear. I mainly want to know why, if you thought
both
zzzx and ufn were scum,
and
you thought ufn was pr scum, why you still voted zzzx?

WIFOM- Both glasses are poisoned. I still want to lynch ZZZX because I think his alignment is scum, but I know that I only have one vote, and there is more than one scum, so I'm willing to lynch others that I think are scum too. There are about 7-8 people that I think are scum. But, there's only one lynch per day. Even if I FoS'd all of them, we'd still have to wait for the continuing DP's to lynch them. In the mean time, in order to lynch scum, with probable multiball, I know that some scum are still going to be on wagons that are helpful to the town. And the short break on the UFN wagon was really a response toward Viomi, and Rufflig. For UFN, I had them as a middle scum, but I have town read on PegV. So if he picked up on some inconsistencies from that slot too, I'm willing to go with it.
As zzzx pointed out this doesn't answer the question. I'll put it more simply:

Why go after a goon if you can lynch a scum pr?
In post 1263, BulbaFenix wrote:
Viomi wrote:

This just seems like you don't want to get your hands dirty and do the work yourself, that way you can place the blame elsewhere if Josh flips town.
This is a really bad attack. It's so bad.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

you know what

vote: joshb

just to make sure it stays as a viable option

Now people who want to vote josh can't be like "I'd vote him, but it doesn't have enough traction". I think it could get enough traction for a lynch if all the 50/50's voted.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Mac »

v/la for a couple of days because of illness.

will tryand get a post off tonight, no promises though. will also quote this in time.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1272, ThAdmiral wrote:you know what

vote: joshb

just to make sure it stays as a viable option

Now people who want to vote josh can't be like "I'd vote him, but it doesn't have enough traction". I think it could get enough traction for a lynch if all the 50/50's voted.
Now I remember why I like ThA, he's got a reasonable mind.

More votes on scummy Josh_B please and thanks.

Umbrage, nobody is going for your little shenanigan vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”