Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 1349, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1346, Lucky2u wrote:Your right grim.... Me and Stu are a team. I give in. Let's lynch him first though, for my amusement. /endsarcasm
The fun never stops with you, does it? :wink:
Never.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:09 am

Post by StupendousMan »

Grim, I will respond to you later. I won't be back for at least a few hours. Just a heads up.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:41 am

Post by ac1983fan »

No votes to count, no prods to send.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-05 19:00:00).
Not a dayvig.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Lucky2u »

VOTE: Stupendous
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Grimgroove »

O you confuse me so.

Do you have reasons for this vote you would care to specify? I thought Shamrock was your preferred choice? What changed?
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am

Post by StupendousMan »

@Grim-
1. Lucky has been the focus of many of my posts, and I've stated many times that I want him dead. Therefore, it is hard to see any connection between us.
2. What I mean is that there is town motivation in not realizing something makes you scum. As scum I would've surely notice that my post against Shamrock would also apply to myself, given that scum are more keen to examine things that will make themselves look bad. It's not WIFOM, it's a conclusion.
3. Two people can't express the same doubts? I fail to see your logic here. I don't deny saying that, but how is it bad? I kept thinking about it instead of going definitively one way. Your posts made me reconsider. I don't see anything wrong with that, and I don't see where I lied.
4. No, I think my case was better. It pointed out his voting habits which revealed his motives more so than just pointing out scummy posts. My case definitely did a lot more than anyone else's against Lucky, and I deserve most of the credit for that.
In post 1353, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Stupendous
I can't even deal with you anymore. Notice how scum haven't hammered because you're already voting me. I've seen enough. You die now, Shamrock dies tomorrow. Town wins.
VOTE: Lucky
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Or they haven't hammered yet because you are scum....

Grim, me and Stu are scum, so let's kill my partner and you can kill me tomorrow.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@Stupendous:
What suddenly makes you so convinced Shamrock is the one to die tomorrow, and not me?
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:29 am

Post by StupendousMan »

I've already mentioned my suspicion of Shamrock, so I would hardly call it sudden.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Shamrock and SunnyDays, come back please :)
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

I'm calling intent to vote StupendousMan.
Given the situation, I think it's fair to call this intent eventhough it's not a hammer. But it could easily be if I'm wrong about Stupendous and scum quickhammers.
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 am

Post by StupendousMan »

@Grim- If you're doubting your read on me it's not a good idea to vote at this stage. If you're more confident in Lucky, why don't you lynch him today and me tomorrow?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:14 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count

StupendousMan (1) - Lucky2u
Lucky2u (1) - StupendousMan

Not Voting (3) - SunnyDays, Grimgroove, Shamrock

With five alive it will take three to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-05 19:00:00).
Not a dayvig.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1361, StupendousMan wrote:@Grim- If you're doubting your read on me it's not a good idea to vote at this stage. If you're more confident in Lucky, why don't you lynch him today and me tomorrow?
Every post you make gives me less reasons to doubt my read.

The thing is, Lucky-scum is pretty much a given. I don't see him getting out of a 3player LyLo, if if I would be dead tonight.

You are another matter. I could see you somehow get out of that tough spot, definitely if I'm not around.

Several things about you bug me, like for instance the fact you don't bother to try and make a case against Shamrock, even though you agreed in the QT that today we should be finding Lucky's partner. You did not do such a thing. You don't give the feeling of truly wanting to scumhunt and trying to find this thing out. At this stage, I find that very worrysome.

The second thing is actually illustrated quite well with your last post. If, as town, I'd hear someone calling intent to vote me, I wouldn't be throwing in "tactical decision-making" as a last line of defense. This is LyLo!!! I just called intent to vote you. If you're town, that means we are losing this game. And the only thing you have to say about that is "Vote him first, it's better"???

No.
Just no.

I'm waiting for Shamrock and SunnyDays to show up, but my mind is pretty much made up.
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I guess because a quickhammer didn't happen Grim and Shamrock aren't scum together most likely. WELL I GUESS THIS GAME ISN'T MY FORTE :S
SunnyDays
SunnyDays
Townie
SunnyDays
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by SunnyDays »

I'm pretty confident at this point that you're town, Grim. So look at me taking baby steps towards apparently being a rational human being...

I still think Shamrock could be scum with either Lucky or SM. Maybe I'm just being stupid. I don't think that just because you're nearly positively town and I was wrong means that I'm definitely wrong about Shamrock. And I think you should consider that you're tunneling on a Stu-Lucky team and that it's unlikely they would behave this way. I think Shamrock disappearing after the cross vote happened is foretelling.

Obviously it's important that we discuss these things before voting since I'd like for whichever one of us is present tomorrow to have an understanding with the other.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Yay! High five :)

To be honest, maybe I am tunneling, but not on a StupendousMan-Lucky team. The only real tunnel I have in this regard is that I started this day utterly convinced that Lucky is scum, and I did little extra research on that, resulting in an unchanged position on Lucky.
I started this day torn between Shamrock and StupendousMan as Lucky's partner. It was a complete tie when it came to those two slots, but a reassesment of the posts by both slots, and my latest interaction with StupendousMan have led me to believe StupendousMan is scum. And that Shamrock isn't. It's a pity he seems to have disappeared, but this isn't necessarily out of tactical reasons.

I want to listen to your arguments of Shamrock being scum, maybe there is something I missed in his posts or the timing thereof, but right now I don't see it.

Lucky2u on the other hand, while I didn't review all of that slot's posts, hasn't given any reason at all during this day to remove suspicions off of him. There are NO arguments, just jokes and votes. Anti-town behavior, and in LyLo I equate that with scumbehavior.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Shamrock »

I'm still here and I'm not chain quickhammering either. I'm pretty confident in Lucky/SM.

Don't have time for anything more right now - just taking a 2-minute glance at the game. Can post more later if needed.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Token of proof of not quickhammering :)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Lucky2u »

So with no quick hammer, either me or Stu are scum. Since I know I am town, I am fairly pleased at the moment to know that I have indeed successfully found the scum. Even if you guys mess this up and lynch me, I can die happy know that atleast I was right.
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:01 am

Post by StupendousMan »

In post 1363, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1361, StupendousMan wrote:@Grim- If you're doubting your read on me it's not a good idea to vote at this stage. If you're more confident in Lucky, why don't you lynch him today and me tomorrow?
Every post you make gives me less reasons to doubt my read.

The thing is, Lucky-scum is pretty much a given. I don't see him getting out of a 3player LyLo, if if I would be dead tonight.

You are another matter. I could see you somehow get out of that tough spot, definitely if I'm not around.

Several things about you bug me, like for instance the fact you don't bother to try and make a case against Shamrock, even though you agreed in the QT that today we should be finding Lucky's partner. You did not do such a thing. You don't give the feeling of truly wanting to scumhunt and trying to find this thing out. At this stage, I find that very worrysome.

The second thing is actually illustrated quite well with your last post. If, as town, I'd hear someone calling intent to vote me, I wouldn't be throwing in "tactical decision-making" as a last line of defense. This is LyLo!!! I just called intent to vote you. If you're town, that means we are losing this game. And the only thing you have to say about that is "Vote him first, it's better"???

No.
Just no.

I'm waiting for Shamrock and SunnyDays to show up, but my mind is pretty much made up.
You're bothered that I haven't made a Shamrock case, but Shamrock has yet to make a case against me. So I think you have some confirmation bias going on there. The reason I haven't made a case is because Shamrock hasn't done that many scummy things. But by PoE he has to be mafia. And your reasoning about my reaction to your vote intent is bad. I'm trying to tell you to vote Lucky because if I die we're going to lose. What's so hard to understand about that? You say that you're confident in Lucky being scum and yet you're willing to vote me. That's not good at all, and it's making me suspicious of you.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Sunny, which player do you currently think is most likely to be scum?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Why are you giving my the impression you're spending this dayphase just waiting to hammer?

Damn it, I was so sure about StupendousMan and here you go asking a scummy question to SunnyDays.

Before SunnyDays answers it I would very much like to know why you asded it. I'd like more interaction with you.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 am

Post by Shamrock »

Because I am, in fact, spending this dayphase just waiting to hammer. What else do you suggest that I do with it? From my perspective, this is a pretty easy decision; if either you or SunnyDays is scum then frankly you've played extremely well and deserve the win.

The reason that I asked that question is that I'd like to lynch the other person today so that I can worry less about Sunny lynching me tomorrow. I don't know why you'd say that's scummy, as I have nearly identical incentives to do that regardless of my alignment, considering I would lose if lynched tomorrow in either case.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I find it scummy because it entails an assumption that SunnyDays will survive the following night.
Or that he might survive, depending on the answer to your question.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”