Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Okay. So what's your issue? I'm not advocating for a BnB lynch. I'm advocating for less "BnB is scum" for 10+ pages and more focus elsewhere.

We had a guilty on scum Episode 1 and they tried to make a gambit to guarantee a lynch on you. I'm making a deal with them to shut up about it and if they want to win, that they'd need to "powerfuck the scumteam."
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by ika »

here mollie:

short and sweet:

on lyncher:
lyncher is often removed from game if lynchee is removed, if hes not what happens?
if ap dies the genaeral thing is lyncher gets a town-wincon

lynchee:
does not include alignment
can be either alignment

problems:
serne does not get removed?
ap is using that as a way of being "confirmed town"

p-edit: that doesnt stop the possiblity of you being scum.

or we have occam razor and someone is lying (or both)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

If he flips usurper, you die. But him flipping lyncher doesn't clear your alignment by any means.
thats why i say we lynch him first unless if another role is going to come out with a guilty results
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1403, ika wrote:
In post 1402, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, if you just want to lynch the claimed third party, go right ahead.

thats why i say we lynch him first unless if another role is going to come out with a guilty results
But this would just make me feel bad for making the deal in the first place.

I guess we could. But I don't see how it helps us towards our white flag wincon (unless Serene flips scum in which case we might as well have just lynched BnB). And it doesn't tell us anything about BnB if he flips lyncher.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1400, Brian Skies wrote:Okay. So what's your issue? I'm not advocating for a BnB lynch. I'm advocating for less "BnB is scum" for 10+ pages and more focus elsewhere.

We had a guilty on scum Episode 1 and they tried to make a gambit to guarantee a lynch on you. I'm making a deal with them to shut up about it and if they want to win, that they'd need to "powerfuck the scumteam."
as i stated before, i'm perfectly willing to lynch among a subset of the top names on the kurmometer, i'm perfectly willing to deal. statistically there's got to be at least one or two scum among the scummiest 35% of my reads

HOWEVER i have a hard time staying focused when i see B&B moving on to dry-fit after earlier stating that they assume dry-fit will be "scummy town"

it REEKS of going for an easy lynch
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I've already said I doubt they are 3rd party and don't particularly want them Today?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Come on kuribo. Just once. Come on.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1406, BirdAndBeast wrote:

I've already said I doubt they are 3rd party and don't particularly want them Today?
And I don't particularly want either of you two today? I just want the thread to breathe?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

a scum lynchee without a usurper is far less likely than some1 fakeclaiming

or am I wrong

VOTE: serene
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1409, Infinite Jesters wrote:a scum lynchee without a usurper is far less likely than some1 fakeclaiming

or am I wrong

lollll mollie

i KNEW you were full of shit when you told me that you preferred working with third parties
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Kuribo: If you die today and you're a 3rd party lyncher, I just want you to remember that I reached out to you.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Wow Brian has less of a gag reflex than me and that's impressive
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Serene2 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5485702
Herself wrote: I hope the cop views us too!

I have a different view of indies than the rest of the people on this site. I love 'em and generally have a good working relationship with them as town. I usually screech and holler at their wagon when the indies play a protown game. and see therein lies the difference; you are not playing a protown game. you are pandering to anybody who will let you live and that makes you untrustworthy.

I was hoping to hear from mastina and friend before the day round ended like where did you guys go.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5495565
Herself wrote:the way to play with indies is to rope them in and lock them in an action and a claim. that was actually what I was trying to do with fuzzy thing

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1409, Infinite Jesters wrote:a scum lynchee without a usurper is far less likely than some1 fakeclaiming

or am I wrong

Also, no idea. I don't do mafia theory. I've seen maybe 1 usurper and zero lynchers on site.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1411, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: If you die today and you're a 3rd party lyncher, I just want you to remember that I reached out to you.
DGB, FakeGod, and myself assumed we'd die this day. Can B&B say the same?

When I'm gone, slake my thirst with their blood, water my grave with your hate.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1404, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1403, ika wrote:

But this would just make me feel bad for making the deal in the first place.

I guess we could. But I don't see how it helps us towards our white flag wincon (unless Serene flips scum in which case we might as well have just lynched BnB). And it doesn't tell us anything about BnB if he flips lyncher.
The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.

If he flips lyncher: bnb is still technacly unsorted but it at least removed a non-town role.
if he flips town: bnb would be high chance scum, do you think they would pull a gambit like that as town?
if he flips scum: well then it goes back to what you said, bnb flips next

i could elaborate further but now im tired and my brain is fried, i will do it after night shift and everything. theres too much for me to figure out atm

p-edit:

bnb be direct here, you beating aound the bush isnt helping your case. if you dont think hes 3rd party, what is he? if anything him not being 3rd party with you as a target makes you look worse
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Serene town makes me scum because... ?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

btw, you guys have forgotten one very important question about my claim and none of you have thought to ask me what happens if B&B gets killed but not lynched

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
Serene town doesn't make you anything.

Serene usurper makes you scum. I don't know if lynchers are scum. Do they have a tendency to roll scum?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1419, Serene2 wrote:btw, you guys have forgotten one very important question about my claim and none of you have thought to ask me what happens if B&B gets killed but not lynched
No. I just assumed you would tell us or cry and powerfuck the scumteam if you don't get removed.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1410, Serene2 wrote:

or am I wrong

lollll mollie

i KNEW you were full of shit when you told me that you preferred working with third parties
I do when they work for town!

so far I am not seeing it
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1421, Brian Skies wrote:No. I just assumed you would tell us or cry and powerfuck the scumteam if you don't get removed.
well i mean, i already hinted around at what happens if B&B dies, and i had intentionally left that part out because i didnt feel the scumteam needed that information. but since people are actually serious about wagoning us:

we win with the town if B&B dies, we leave the game outright if we get them lynched. HENCE WHY I SAID that if they get NK'd, we'll have no choice but to curbstomp the scumteam

HOWEVER the likelihood that they're going to NK that slot gets smaller and smaller because B&B just looks worse and worse, sooooooo it's either get them lynched or hope that they get vigged or town it the fuck up and get themselves NK'd

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1422, Infinite Jesters wrote:I do when they work for town!

so far I am not seeing it

okay so fakegod faked a guilty, what do you want me to say? it was bullshit before he typed it out, it was BLATANT bullshit and we told him nobody would buy it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”