Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Just to be safe

Really overly safe and prevent any scum wiggle out of move play from Ice he needs to quote the following and agree upon it

I, ICEninja, being a pony of sound mind and body, agree that if Gooner is lynched and flips mafia that I will NOT track Equinox. In the event that I do track Equinox, regardless of the result I produce, I will be instantly voted by one of if not both of Rainbowdash (the awesome townie) and Hikari (who if I track Equinox is town by default and had better be given that quote less he is about to get bucked by Dash). This summarily means that any track on Equinox in the even that I am town will result in my immediate lynch, as I did not ever disprove the logic of Rainbowdash in that Equinox is town if Gooner is scum.

Im just doing some preemptive either massive damage control or shutting, locking, paving over and doing something else nifty one door that scum would be tempted to open.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ok I finally figured this out.

Took me WAY too long but I think I figured out how im going to do this because....

Equinox is town, im just going to run with it for today because it makes sense to me.

She is not scum with Gooner for reasons that I have already stated.

She is not scum with Ice because of the interaction that happened after the Gooner fake dayvig. At that point it was a situation that was Ice vs FG, and she went after Ice, which a two pony team I dont think can risk in the event that Ice was her partner. If she was scum she had all of the logic setup already to just stay on FG, but taking down Ice would have had to buy her enough credit to make it to the endgame all by herself while needing to kill Gooner and then avoid any other roles for the rest of the game.

She also brings up some meta on the mod, which is inconsistant (self-meta there) but most mods dont get too far from their roots and tend to return to them given enough time. Either way im going to say she is town which means that... Hikari is voting first.

Im really ready to just hug the mod for making a doctor/VT vs goon pair (almost for sure) team... and saying its ICE/Gooner who are forced into a fight today (she is also right about that).

Ive reevaluated everything, and I will vote as soon as Hikari does because if im wrong, its actually probably him and he is really going to get a yelling at by me post game. Meh it COULD be Equinox, but I just doubt it at this point.

The only thing that makes me even secondguess Ice is the reaction he had to me saying I knew what he was which I thought was townish.
You don't earn
loyalty
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Gooner »

In post 1423, Rainbowdash wrote:Im happy if scum no kill because it would mean Equinox (town if Gooner-scum) would be alive. Lynching Gooner-scum has ALWAYS ment that Equinox is dying and the endgame is you as scum picking you want to 1v1 or you finding who is scum and 1v1ing them.

It's just a shame that there won't be a night so this discussion is pointless.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 am

Post by ICEninja »

Equinox wrote:
In the scenario where Gooner is scum, the optimal play would be to let ICEninja track, turning the following Day into a "he said, she said" standoff on the logic that scum should not be letting trackers getting guilty results so close to home base.

Interesting. This would make my tracker role make a lot more sense, actually, as I was a bit confused to find my role was so useless with scum not having an active role.
Rainbow wrote:
I, ICEninja, being a pony of sound mind and body, agree that if Gooner is lynched and flips mafia that I will NOT track Equinox. In the event that I do track Equinox, regardless of the result I produce, I will be instantly voted by one of if not both of Rainbowdash (the awesome townie) and Hikari (who if I track Equinox is town by default and had better be given that quote less he is about to get bucked by Dash). This summarily means that any track on Equinox in the even that I am town will result in my immediate lynch, as I did not ever disprove the logic of Rainbowdash in that Equinox is town if Gooner is scum.

Look dude, I'm not a moron. Calm down. I know why you're saying this, but still it's kind of insulting to me.
Rainbow wrote:
The only thing that makes me even secondguess Ice is the reaction he had to me saying I knew what he was which I thought was townish.

Just out of curiosity, what are you referring to here? I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Since it looks like I am going to be alive for day 6 (assuming I'm not the imminent lynch), can we get the day moving? A week from Saturday I'll be taking off on a zero access vacation and it would definitely be better if the game was over by then.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1429, ICEninja wrote:Since it looks like I am going to be alive for day 6 (assuming I'm not the imminent lynch), can we get the day moving? A week from Saturday I'll be taking off on a zero access vacation and it would definitely be better if the game was over by then.

I refuse to vote before Hikari at this point.

Sorry for maybe going overboard, but if you are scum im refusing to let you make a move that gives you anything but a 1v1
You don't earn
loyalty
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

k

i had nothing else to say and have

Vote: Gooner
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Equinox »

Vote: Gooner
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'll assume it's over then?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Im still a little pissed at Hikari for that one ongoing game reference, but at least he was town so im not TOO pissed off.

Wish Hikari/Equinox would have talked more though... I wasnt happy trying to do all that by myself
You don't earn
loyalty
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What ongoing game reference?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You mean this?

Hiraki wrote:Because I died in [ongoing game] and therefore thought that [ongoing game] was this game. It obviously was not.
I mean, I actually thought I died in this game for those two-three days. Then I realized that I was being stupid.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1436, Hiraki wrote:You mean this?

Hiraki wrote:Because I died in [ongoing game] and therefore thought that [ongoing game] was this game. It obviously was not.
I mean, I actually thought I died in this game for those two-three days. Then I realized that I was being stupid.

It still made me change my read on you instantly in this game so it was causing me a little bit of strife.
You don't earn
loyalty
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Jesus Equinox were you seriously watching the board waiting for a vote?
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Wait, the game is over? Gooner is town?? Then WTF with my track results? Gooner said he doc protected me tonight so if he was telling the truth he would have tracked to myself.

I'm hella confused.
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 am

Post by Gooner »

I'm Town. So that should be that. The scum must have had a Bus Driver or a Redirecter of some sort, if ICE is telling the truth.
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Gooner »

But then why did Majiffy die? Was I re-directed and role-blocked simultaneously?
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

For days they debated, staring each other straight in the eyes, trying their hardest to find the killers. And as the sun began to set, the final votes were thrown in. Today, it would be Gooner. All or nothing. As his legs quit kicking, the townfolks held their breath, waiting anxiously for the results. But the results never came. As soon as Gooner stopped moving, two of the remaining four each pulled out a gun and pointed them at the remaining townfolk. "Game over." They whispered. And with a sound of a bang, the two mafia members walked off into the sunset.

GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN!

Gooner,
Town JOAT
, has been lynched.
Hiraki,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed endgame.
RainbowDash,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed endgame.

Voting

Gooner (3) - ICEninja, Hiraki, Equinox

ICEninja(1) - Gooner

Not Voting

RainbowDash

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Thanks for playing everyone. First off, I apologize as I was not as attentive to this game as I should have been later on. My internship this summer wound up taking up a lot more of my time then I had previously expected. That being said, thank you all kindly for being patient with me and such. It's been a pleasure.

---

Setup and Balance QT:

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/37ZeRB8gZMtL

Mafia QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/nuGnpC6LRUes

Dead QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4hyHJGwXCVuf

Role Distribution:

Mafia GF Jackal711 -> Equinox
Mafia RB drmyshotgun -> ICEninja
Town Doc sorasgoof
Town JOAT Gooner
Town VT CryMeARiver
Town VT Hiraki
Town VT DCLXVI
Town VT pieceofpecanpie
Town VT NihilisticNinja
Town VT johnnywup
Town VT Senjei
Town VT Political Clout
Town VT Prolapsed Brain

Night Actions:

Night 1
Equinox kills Crymeariver
ICEninja blocks Gooner
Sorasgoof protects ICEninja
Gooner block pieceofpecanpie

Night 2
Equinox kills Scott Brosius
ICEninja blocks Gooner
Sorasgoof protects Gooner
Gooner kills FakeGod

Night 3
Equinox kills Sorasgoof
ICEninja blocks Gooner
Sorasgoof protects Gooner
Gooner investigates sorasgoof

Night 4
Equinox kills Majiffy
ICEninja blocks Gooner
Gooner protects ICEninja

Role PMs:

Mafia Roleblocker
You are a Mafia Roleblocker along with your partner __. You are able to speak to your partners during night phase via this quickboard. You may submit one person to roleblock each night. You must send your choice to me via PM (block:playername) before the night is over for the named player to be blocked.

As a group, you may submit one person to kill each night. One of you must send your choice to me via PM (kill:playername) before the night is over for the named player to be killed. You may submit both the kill and the roleblock if and only if you are the last mafia standing.

You win when the living mafia members equals or exceeds the town players.

Mafia Godfather
You are a Mafia Godfather along with your partner __. You are able to speak to your partners during night phase via this quickboard. You are investigation immune, so any investigations of your slot will flip innocent regardless of alignment. As a group, you may submit one person to kill each night. One of you must send your choice to me via PM (kill:playername) before the night is over for the named player to be killed.

You win when the living mafia members equals or exceeds the town players.

Town Doctor

You are a town Doctor. You have the ability to protect an individual from being killed during the night phase. You must send your choice to me via PM (protect:playername) before the night is over. You may not protect yourself.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Town Jack-Of-All-Trades

You are a Town Jack-Of-All-Trades. You have four 1-shot abilities that you may use during each night phase: investigate, protect, roleblock and kill. You may only use one ability each night and once you have used the ability it will not be recycled under any circumstances. You must send your choice to me via PM (action:playername) before the night is over for the action to go through.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities other than the ability to vote during the day.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminate
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:11 am

Post by DCLXVI »

arg....
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

Chacha wrote:
Scum slipped. Not sure if on purpose or trying to throw off town. Surprised no one really commented on it.
Where?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Regfan »

I followed the majority of this game and congrats on the win scum.

I THINK the biggest thing that was forgotten on that lylo was the sheer genuiness of Gooners claim after he thought he had been day-killed.
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:43 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

In post 1445, Hiraki wrote:Where?

Never mind. It seems it was a misread on my part. Didn't look closely at the context of the conversation. @__@"
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 am

Post by ICEninja »

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 am

Post by ICEninja »

So just in case anyone was wondering, virtually every action I took this game was to fuck with town. The last 2 times I've played as scum I was the day 1 lynch so I figured I should do everything wrong and it somehow worked for me.

Equinox wanted to let Gooner kill FG and kill Gooner, but I knew that town was going to have weaker power roles than normal since there was only 2 of us, and I was pretty sure I could pull off a JK fake claim. After we got the doc flip (and we killed soras because of this post) I figured town wouldn't buy having a doctor, a JK, and a JOAT with both doctor and role blocker.

Upon retrospect, I think it would have been better to just damn well let Gooner shoot FG, and let town think they were in a mylo situation and push the no lynch, it would have been safer. However, the situation allowed me to fake claim so believably that it worked out like gold that we took Gooner to lylo.

I gotta admit though, Rainbow you made me nervous as hell. I did NOT want to take you to lylo, but we were forced to because Majiffy saw right through everything I said, and you decided towards the end of day 4 that I was telling the truth and that Gooner probably wasn't.

Equinox replaced in to a pretty damn scummy slot, and lurked probably the 100% optimal amount. She made just enough quality posts to keep off people's lurker hunting radars, but definitely didn't say enough to contribute to the game. I actually want to personally thank Equinox for joining this game. I know how busy you were for a while there, and that your lurking actually had nothing to do with being scum, and you pretty much joined this game as a favor to me, so I really just wanted to express that I appreciated it. If a lameo got replaced in to your slot and got lynched early on I would have been so screwed to do that all by myself.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”