Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Beck »

So apparently there is regular pneumonia and something called aspiration pneumonia. Learn something new everyday.

I see I didn't miss anything...
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Thesp »

I am very ready for the claiming to be done. Hurry up, people. Scum want to draw this out as long as possible.

(I'm also increasingly ready to vote for JohnnyFarrar, pending all the things.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Knew it. Beck's early posting was weird but his confidence that he wouldn't be lynched D1 led me to believe he had something to claim, which is why I stopped really talking about him. Needless to say I'm taking this claim at face value and the Llama result with it.

I'm still a VT.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Egg and Lissa, what were you holding back about Beck?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Lissa »

I don't recall me holding something back about beck?

Anyway I believe his claim.

Will put more time into sorting things further after Christmas.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

Prodded Luca and Llama, official edits and VC when I get on my comp later. Sorry!
link in bio
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So... my claim I guess if its actually needed here?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I believe Beck and Llama are definitely Town, and I am Town, this means there are three scum between four:

Thesp, Farrar, Lissa, Egg.

Farrar has struck me as scummy, but Thesp/Lissa/Egg could make sense.

I haven't had a chance to look back properly, but I's like to hear everyone's thoughts.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 1431, LlamaFluff wrote:So... my claim I guess if its actually needed here?

I'm comfortable with you withholding information at this point if you think that's useful. At this point, I believe Beck (and by extension believe you to be town), and if he's scum then I'm prepared to lose.

I find myself incredibly uncomfortable with JohnnyFarrar, which makes me incredibly uncomfortable with the entire game. I don't think he's scum with Luca Blight, who is my other strong pull. This kind of makes me want to compromise on Lissa (who I think goes with everyone). And I'm extraordinarily uncomfortable with Egg, because of all the "we'll talk about this later" stuff, when it appears there wasn't any special knowledge. I really, really want an answer to this:
In post 232, Egg wrote:Thesp, I think I know why you think you see a connection between Beck and myself. I'm sure it will become clear later. Now just isn't the time to discuss it (and no, I'm not softclaiming masons).

Why did you think I saw a connection between Beck and yourself?

And really, if Luca Blight and JohnnyFarrar are mutually exclusive alignments, it
has
to be Lissa and Egg (presuming Beck as town, and presuming 3 mafia, which isn't certain, but probably how we should be acting at this point anyway). I think I need to re-read to see if that's the case, but my strongest memory of them being dissociated was JohnnyFarrar opening against Luca Blight pretty hard.

I'm also really uncomfortable with the "no result" investigation on JohnnyFarrar, who could easily be a godfather. I'm also uncomfortable with the way Lissa claimed "Town Vanilla" rather than vanilla town. I'm skeptical that she went back and re-read her role PM to get the phrasing, rather than picking it up from the opening page and deliberately using that phrasing.

We've got 8 days until the deadline at this point, but I'd really not prefer us to be making a deadline lynch here. This is especially true if we do have 3 mafia, and none of them vote, as it will take all pro-town players voting in order to secure a lynch and prevent no-lynch (which loses today against 3 mafia).

I think I'm happy lynching Lissa at this point, as I just don't see a scenario where she's town. I really want to hear from Egg, who I want to be town, but am thinking probably isn't. And I want to hear what Luca Blight and JohnnyFarrar think of each other.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Wouldn't the Godfather come back as Town to an investigation, rather than no result?

I think Lissa is scum and have for ages. Egg is probably scum between Lissa, and the other one is either Thesp or Farrar - probably the latter, but I need to look at that one a bit closer.

I also picked up on Lissa's 'Town Vanilla' thing, but thought maybe I was being a bit too pernickety but if others also picked up on it then maybe there's something in that.

VOTE: Lissa
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Egg is probably scum with Lissa*
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 1434, Luca Blight wrote:Wouldn't the Godfather come back as Town to an investigation, rather than no result?

It depends on how the moderator is running it. I've seen both ways used.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Egg »

Thesp, I wish I had my laptop to do the proper quoting and everything but...

On beck, as Johnny said, he was clearly crumbing a power role day 1. He was also showing extreme confidence that llama was town which I took as an innocent result. That's why I asked if llama was his strongest read hoping he'd hint at any other results he might have in case he got nod.

I acted similarly with you because bookings said he had you as town for reasons, then flipped mason. I assumed you were a mason.

Quick thought. Nobody claimed anything that can stop a kill. So we still don't know what happened on the night with no kill.

Also, with beck claiming to have cleared llama, either he's lying which I doubt, the team is Thesp lose a Johnny, or we have two scum. Therefore, I'm fine with a lynch on any of those three.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Lissa »

I've never heard of a godfather that gives "no result", that'd be an ascetic? I don't think a no-result godfather would be "normal" by that name, how recently have you seen that, Thesp?

and I guess it's coming down to me or luca. I'll work on making a case for luca scum when I can, and try to figure out his partners out of thesp/egg/johnny. probably thesp/egg, off the top of my head, since I seem to recall thinking johnny/luca partners was pretty implausible, but I want to take another look. And I guess we're kind of doomed already if luca's the townie in him/thesp/egg/johnny, so I'll work under the assumption that he's scum.

VOTE: luca blight

and I think the town vanilla thing is silly and nitpicky.

egg - I gather you mean me or luca by "lose a"? I'm guessing me. either way, you forgot the other one of us two as a possibility
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What makes you say "I guess it's coming down to me or Luca"?

You haven't really scumread me at all this game as far as I can recall, and your mindset right now is purely survivalistic.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Also, to suggest me and Thesp are partners is absurd. If you had actually been following this game you would have realised this.

I don't really 'fit' as partners with anyone left in this game, which is something Egg (who was scumreading me at the time) admitted earlier.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'd still like an answer to this as well, if possible.

In post 1323, Luca Blight wrote:What exactly do you find interesting about 1203, Lissa?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Egg »

Auto correct kicked my ass in that post holy shit.

Lissa I meant you. I'm half dead from waking up early today and forgot Luca. So he could be scrum instead of Johnny. So yeah I guess Thesp or lissa is my preference.

Might vote lissa soon but I wanna think first. Mostly making sure I'm not forgetting something obvious.

Maybe this is confirmation bias, but lissas vote seems panicky.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Lissa »

Luca - You voted me in Lylo. You've been scum reading me long and hard enough that I didn't think I was getting you to unvote. I don't have a whole lot of experience in 7p Lylo but from what I know this kind of makes it me or you for today and I know I'm not scum.

And yeah I guess it's a little survivalistic. Purely survivalistic no, a little bit yeah. I don't really want to be the game ending mislynch, thanks. Sue me.

And I do need to get myself back into this game, I've been kind of distant from it recently. That's why I said i needed to take a closer look. But if we're both town and the scumteam is Johnny/Thesp/Egg we are essentially screwed anyway.

As for 1203, one moment, I'll go look at it. Phoneposting.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1443, Lissa wrote:Luca - You voted me in Lylo. You've been scum reading me long and hard enough that I didn't think I was getting you to unvote. I don't have a whole lot of experience in 7p Lylo but from what I know this kind of makes it me or you for today and I know I'm not scum.

And yeah I guess it's a little survivalistic. Purely survivalistic no, a little bit yeah. I don't really want to be the game ending mislynch, thanks. Sue me.

And I do need to get myself back into this game, I've been kind of distant from it recently. That's why I said i needed to take a closer look. But if we're both town and the scumteam is Johnny/Thesp/Egg we are essentially screwed anyway.

As for 1203, one moment, I'll go look at it. Phoneposting.

I've clearly given other scumreads, so I don't buy that 'I didn't think I was getting you to unvote'. I am Town, and if I see you as Town I would unvote. Simple as that. But your response has not seemed Town to me.

It is you who has deliberately made it into Lissa v Luca for this lynch, despite not having a clear scumread on me, as I have with you.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Lissa »

On 1203 - You said you were prepared to compromise on tda but he wasn't your first choice. I thought it looked like plausibly a scumbuddy read. I didn't have time to elaborate and just wanted to make sure I got some thoughts out before tda was hammered. It would only have been valid if tad flipped groupscum.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Lissa »

Maybe you would have been willing to unvote, I don't know. I didn't think so. I guess I panicked. That doesn't make me scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1446, Lissa wrote:Maybe you would have been willing to unvote, I don't know. I didn't think so. I guess I panicked. That doesn't make me scum.

You don't have a clear scumread on me, therefore think I could be Town, but think me unvoting you is out of the question, despite me stating two other clear scumreads?

I don't follow that. I've shown even in this game that I'm willing to take a step back and look at things - I was voting Thesp earlier and was pretty dead-set on him at the time, but took a step back and realised I was getting ahead of myself, unvoted and looked elsewhere.

Your focus is on saving yourself, not on finding scum, and you pretty much admitted that yourself.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Lissa »

I thought you were more set on me than I guess you were. I did panic. I was going to look at things more before I voted, but when you voted me I panicked. I guess that was dumb.

I want to find scum AND save myself. Considering this is Lylo. A few people have said they were scumreading me so when I got a vote before I had a chance to really look over things I panicked.

Now I'm going to stop rambling about it and unvote until I have time at my computer and can do that. UNVOTE: Maybe this is even more dumb than voting you in the first place. I don't think so. I hope not.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Thesp »

Lissa feels very inauthentic to me here.

I need to read more on Egg. I'm still a bit hung up on the "connection" language he used re: Beck, but I imagine he's not the lynch today anyway.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”