Mini 1674: A Minimalist Text Adventure (Fire's Out)

BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by BlankFace »

Are you still voting me over your BBT theory? Or is there something else? please push harder NotSci, I really don't want to have the same stallout that we did yesterday.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by notscience »

I think Bulge is town because gut.

I think huntress is town because mala.

Bulge thinks NM is town and I trust bulge

That leaves you!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 am

Post by BlankFace »

What about Bulge is giving you that guy feeling?

I saw you guys are/are going to hydra somewhere, can you tell me what about his play this gam makes him town?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:50 am

Post by BlankFace »

Ebwop: gut feeling. Apparently my phone thinks gut should be guy.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Huntress »

Prod dodge while waiting for NS's reply to BF.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodge
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 am

Post by BlankFace »

Bulge should be prodded.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Bins »

Oops. Forgot to mention The Bulge is V/LA until Saturday afternoon-ish.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:27 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1502, BlankFace wrote:What about Bulge is giving you that guy feeling?

I saw you guys are/are going to hydra somewhere, can you tell me what about his play this gam makes him town?

It's just a mixture of gut feeling regarding his reaction to my wagon at the start of the game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Huntress »

Can you give a link for that please? I can't see where he reacted to any of the wagons on you. Unless you meant , but that doesn't relate to a wagon.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:25 am

Post by The Bulge »

I unexpectedly went to work at camp for the whole summer oops

Anyway let's not stall this any longer. We've all been dancing around the same couple people and now the game has stopped because we can't come to a consensus. We can afford what? Two mislynches? Let's do something.

I would lynch Huntress or Soren (my phone autocompleted "Huntress" after "lynch" heh)

I won't touch BlankFace or Not_Mafia

notscience is in between but more leaning toward not lynching.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 am

Post by The Bulge »

Oh right we lynched Soren already

VOTE: Huntress
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Bins »

... was he...

VOTE COUNT 5.1

• (1) BlankFace
    - notscience
    (1) Huntress
    - The Bulge
    (0) Not_Mafia -
    (0) notscience -
    (1) The Bulge
    - Huntress

(2) not voting
    - Not_Mafia, BlankFace

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

• with
    alive
    , it's
    to lynch.

day 5 deadline:
    (expired on 2015-07-08 23:28:00)
    (July 8th)

mod notes
    : :good:

gtkas
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:12 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1509, Huntress wrote:Can you give a link for that please? I can't see where he reacted to any of the wagons on you. Unless you meant , but that doesn't relate to a wagon.

This is actually one of Bulge's posts that I'm getting scum vibes from.

One of the posts where he throws a line out for someone to be scum and then never follows through with it or does anything with it. I have to go to work right now but IIRC, he did the same thing for RC earlier too. Something about the way RC first started pushing me and how he responded to that whole thing about how I was taking not of something he did. I bet I can find more when I get around to isoing him to make a case. I just wanted to see if NotSci had a concrete reason for town reading him.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Pie's interactions with Huntress:
Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 464, pieguyn wrote:o also, I don't really see where the town reads on Huntress are coming from. can someone walk me through it?

I can look at this two ways;
1. Pie throwing shade at Huntress.
2. Pie trying to get town to explain Huntress town reads in an attempt to cement the read. Get someone to say "Oh, Huntress is town because of X, X, and X". Hopefully get people to agree.

In post 487, pieguyn wrote:
In post 465, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Her points for Soren scum are pretty good.

don't really agree with this. the only point there I think potentially holds any water is this one:

In post 336, Huntress wrote:81 and 84, I can't believe you really thought BBT was saying he could make the scum nk so these posts don't make sense and look like you were just trying to find things against him. I actually thought you were joking when I read 84 but the vote in 86 implies you weren't.

but that by itself really isn't strong enough to make me scum read him. the rest are points that I don't particularly think are scummy - for example, I think she is misinterpreting what Soren is saying about notsci having to be replaced. if you look at what actually happened in the game, Soren willfully replaced out bc he claimed his RL was busy (then came back later and said he would have been fine if he stayed in the game), whereas notsci had flaked for a large portion of D2. when Soren was in the game he was fairly active, and he was clearly mindful of how lurking would harm the game. so calling Soren out for hypocrisy there is incorrect

it's essentially the same as what I've been saying this whole time: Soren's questions/what he's been saying in general so far this game haven't actually been pointless. so, meh.

First, context for the quote is in which Huntress is explaining why Soren pinged her scum radar. This is Pie defending Soren, who is conftown. I'll stick with what I said the last time that I posted about Pie's interactions with the then living players; she was buddying up to him hardcore. Pie isn't aggressive here, Pie doesn't suggest Huntress is scum, just that her read is wrong. Could be Pie trying to protect Soren from the scum mislynch, trying to keep someone she thought she could control around?

In post 542, pieguyn wrote:
@Mala:
walk me through why Huntress is town?

See my first post, could be trying to cement that town read. Mala, by the way, sort of answers in and .

In post 783, pieguyn wrote:
In post 555, Huntress wrote:
@ Pieguyn:
Re: - Are you saying that because Soren is playing better than he did in what was effectively his first game here, and not asking newbie questions, that he can't be scum?

no. I'm saying that the assessment that he's asking pointless questions here is incorrect, and thus that scum reads on him for it are misguided. the meta merely serves as an example of what I'm talking about here.

In post 555, Huntress wrote:Soren wasn't one of the main wagons at the time. In fact it was NS that put the first vote on.

fair point.

Again, Pie defending Soren from Huntress.
In post 875, pieguyn wrote:
In post 803, Huntress wrote:I see. I took it that you were giving that game as an example of his scum meta. If you weren't then why bring it up at all? I agree with you that his questions weren't pointless by the way.

it was, but it's not my main point

it only served as an example of the kinds of questions he previously asked when scum. you could argue that he would play it differently to that game if he was scum here, but regardless, the point is that the questions he's asking *in this game* aren't pointless

And that's it. Pie and Huntress's interactions were purely based off of whether or not Soren was scum. Pie gives off a vibe of scum reading Huntress with the 'Why is she town?' questions but the way she responds to the Soren questions doesn't give that same vibe off. Feels more like trying to guide the lynch than anything.

Pie's Interactions with Bulge
Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 420, pieguyn wrote:
In post 290, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Just wanna expand on this further. Asher has played exactly one game with me, this game started way back in August.

For him to come out with a comment on 'that's just how he is' it just doesn't sit right with me. I don't feel like he can judge my personality from one game.

still disagree with this. as I said before, it's fairly easy to make judgements about someone's personality after playing with them even if you've only played with them once.

I don't think Asher saying this is out of the ordinary, and it's a really weak reason to push him as scum. does scum Asher have anything to gain by making that statement? if he supposedly doesn't know how you play, how would he have enough knowledge of your play to say that regardless of what his alignment is?

In post 290, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I also noticed Pie that you didn't actually explain why you were voting for me in this post. Can you do so now?

the same reasoning as I had before - the way you pushed the notsci PL. I switched bc you had a wagon on you and Asher didn't ~

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:PEdit - Almost everyone? 2 people disagreed - Pie and Mala. You also showed doubt about the PL when you stated if it prevented me from scum hunting you would have a problem with me. That was clear posturing on your part.

this isn't really what I would consider posturing, and even if it was, it's not scum motivated.

what Soren is saying here is that if you don't scum hunt, he would find it scummy. this is a perfectly natural thought to have: he thinks that you pushing a PL is null, but that it would be scummy if it was accompanied with a lack of scum hunting (as in this case, it would be coming from scum using it to hide).

what he's saying here essentially amounts to saying not scumhunting is scummy and that he'd be willing to vote for you if there was evidence that indicated you were doing that. what is incorrect about this? I don't particularly think it's correct to call something "posturing" unless there's a strategic advantage to be gained from it - aka scum attempting to lock people out of doing certain actions. writing it off as posturing feels more like an easy way to discredit his scum read on you.

In post 299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:168 - Noted that Bulge tried to continue RVS despite there being plenty of information/content to work with.

don't like this, either. calling people out for RVS voting after RVS is an easy excuse for scum to pull up in order to look like they're scum hunting.

In post 319, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Spoiler: Soren's pointless questions

That isn't even all of them. There's more.

it's been said, but this post is a huge exaggeration. a lot of the questions you point out here are actually game-relevant, ex where Soren asks about the Bulge scum reads

do you disagree with my stated reasoning in my previous post? (don't say "lol meta" or I will fucking eat you; even if you ignore that he always gets scum read for this when in actuality his scum play is rather different, it's not hard to judge this based on his play in this particular game.)

Pie defends Bulge/Soren from BBT.

In post 488, pieguyn wrote:
In post 471, The Bulge wrote:But this fluffposting is Soren's town-game as well. Nothing else has pinged me about him so far, so he's just a null at this point.

have you seen Soren's scum game?

bc his play here sure as hell isn't it

Different from the Huntress/Pie interaction is that Bulge is nullreading Soren. Pie continues to push her Soren is Town agenda.

In post 1007, pieguyn wrote:(LYNCH)
Malakittens
-
Sakura Hana
, RadiantCowbells, The Bulge, Asher Kendrell,
pieguyn
, Not_Mafia, BlueBloodedToffee

I'm coloring Sakura-slot green despite not being flipped bc fuck you there's no way in hell she could possibly be scum here even if it does turn out to be multiball. either way, I think lynching from someone on the Mala wagon would be a good lead for now. regardless of whether this is singleball or multiball, I would expect scum would capitalize on the shitstorm that was going on there.

notsci would be a potential candidate for this as well bc he was on the wagon in spirit, or at least thought Mala is scum, just wasn't voting her

notsci likely isn't on a team with Cho, though (that's the one thing I remember OTOH; should be able to go back and check again later)

one thing that has me somewhat paranoid is that BBT is saying the same thing I am, while pushing for a lynch on Soren who wasn't even on the wagon. which if this is singleball makes me think something along the lines of BBT/1 of {Asher, notsci}, although it might as well work with anyone else on the wagon. it might just be me, though. either way, it's scummy in it's own right.

Oh this is interesting. Pie completely ignores Bulge's participation on the wagon. Instead opts for AK and NotSci being BBT's partner.

In post 1153, pieguyn wrote:nothing's going on to make me change my reads

I *think* NM might be town for tonal reasons. my impression of him from pokemon upick is that his posts generally just feel flat when he's scum, and I don't really get that here. (believe it or not him saying "you don't fuck this game, this game fucks you" is one post that makes me think this) the push on BBT isn't anything special, but I don't get scum vibes from it either.

also thinking Bulge might be scum but not really interested in pursuing it at this point

Only time that Pie mentions scumreading Bulge. Possible bus? If Bulge was a possibility, why wasn't he a possibility when looking at the Mala wagon? But at the same time, why bother bringing it up if she ignored it during the false wagon analysis.

Still have to go through Huntress's and Bulge's isos.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by BlankFace »

BTW; I already commented on Cho's interactions. They were pretty much nonexistent with most people.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Huntress never mentioned Cho day 1.

On the flipside, Bulge called out Pie/Cho/NS as being possible scum, just not all together in . He never mentioned her again Day 1.When he went into Mala's reads in , he didn't mention Mala's Cho townread.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:29 am

Post by BlankFace »

NotMaf, this is pretty much the exact same situation from the newbie game we just played. One of those two are scum and I cant decide between the two. Gut says Bulge. Which is why I'd really like NotSci to take a harder look at him.

The game is still stalled and it kills my playstyle, I can't get better reads right now until people start posting and interacting. Stop dodgin prods please. This should be a town win and Id rather end it today.

NotMaf and NotSci are pretty much conftown. It's between me, bulge, and huntress. Please take harder looks at us.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Bins »

Not_Mafia and notscience have been prodded. Both of them are on their third prod. I will begin searching for a replacement for both of them. They can keep their slot if they post before one is found.

EDIT: WAIT. This isn't notscience's 3rd prod. Scratch that. This only applies to Not_Mafia.
Last edited by Bins on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not exactly ruling out NS, day 1 has pretty much killed this game for me, Huntress has been calling me town since day 2, which makes me lean towards Bulge, at least for today
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by BlankFace »

The only world I can see NotSci being scum in is one where Cho busses him hard with the expectation that she'll be lynched/killed and hopefully let him coast to victory off of it. But I cant see her doing that before she found the traitor. And I don't know if self-sacrifice would be her thing.

I know what you mean about Day 1. I considered replacing out a few times after day 1. Wouldn't do it because it'd be a dick move to Bins.

Do you know why Huntress is tow reading you?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by notscience »

Bulge

i am not voting huntress

I will vote either of the other two

pick
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: The Bulge
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Well it's Huntress or you.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1507, Bins wrote:
Oops. Forgot to mention The Bulge is V/LA until Saturday afternoon-ish.

Wait, NotSci, you're townreading Huntress because of what Mala said, right? Because Mala expressed some pretty serious doubts in her own read. So I'm not seeing where you are coming from on that. Quote will be in the next post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”