Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Wingback »

In post 1549, Nahdia wrote:ate because i'm done trying to tell people in this game who scum are.
Okay, so help me out here. In your last readslist, you put a huge gap between Katsuki and Zulfy and the rest of the game. Why is Katsuki scum (besides "red flip")? Why is Zulfy scum beyond saying that you scumslipped?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Do you want to give you the links to their ISO's?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I actually really like the idea of "lynch Nahdia, if she's town follow her reads until endgame". I feel mostly sure that either I'm horribly wrong on Katsuki and he's just scum, or I'm right and he is just obviously town and Nahdia is making a push that she should know better than to make. this 1. resolves this before MYLO, and 2. *if* I'm wrong on Nahdia it prevents me from having to make a game-deciding choice after being wrong 3 consecutive times if I'm still alive tomorrow, since I don't think I'd be able to handle that after that god-forsaken Waltz game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

^I'm going to spam that until it gets addressed, btw. I think the likelihood is ~95% that {Nahdia, Katsuki} contains exactly one scum, and in a scenario like this, it's just flat-out theoretically wrong to leave that until XYLO, you resolve it before. it's the exact same as a claim/CC situation, which is the entire reason massclaiming the day before XYLO, and not at XYLO, is usually correct . . .

I'm open to arguments for my premise of {Katsuki, Nahdia} containing exactly one scum being wrong, but I really don't think it is. also, if we do this, we aim for a blue flip today, since a Nahdia blue-scum flip would confirm that and all subsequent blue flips as town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: S_S

I like this as a backup strat in case I'm correct on Nahdia, but wrong on S_S.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

actually, I don't even know. it might be better to try and solidify town reads, since I doubt someone like e.g. dwlee or Wingback would have been interfered with on N3, the logic here being Nahdia -> blue N1, Katsuki -> red N2.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Wingman what are your thoughts on UTL's posts?
no investigation no right to speak
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Im fine sheeping nahdia.
I prefer they, thanks :)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

my issue with a {Nahdia, S_S} team is that they should have killed me on N3, no questions. you can claim WIFOM, but not when if they leave me alive they lose a member, guaranteed. the only way I see that being possible is if they were explicitly relying on me thinking this and thinking {Nahdia, S_S} was impossible because of it.

for this reason, I think Nahdia + someone else is more likely, with the end goal of leaving me alive to lead an incorrect lynch on S_S and then killing me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: dwlee

this is a solidifying-town-reads vote, since I severely doubt he was flipped N3 and if I assume Nahdia scum I would start second-guessing the hell out of my read on him.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Dank maymay
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sometimes I say things just to say them
like dank maymays
God Im really sleepy I need sleep
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1557, Dwlee99 wrote:Im fine sheeping nahdia.
That locks it then
It's a katsuki lynch today. S_s is fine with voting katsuki i reckon? Pie and wing will have to come along

@pie i dont follow why you would think a doctor would protect you night 1 rather than nina or ranger

I think we should go for mass claim at this point. Pie, what order do you think we should go?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1562, kraska77 wrote:It's a katsuki lynch today. S_s is fine with voting katsuki i reckon? Pie and wing will have to come along
pay the fuck attention.

dwlee, if I'm not mistaken, was agreeing with the plan proposed by Nahdia/me to lynch Nahdia today and then sheep her reads iff she flipped town. under this plan, it's a Nahdia lynch today. you don't have the numbers to go against it unless you convince someone.

or at least if this isn't what he was doing, I need to have a serious talk with him

you clearly haven't read, or just don't give a shit about, any of my posts this game day, both in terms of what I've been discussing and in terms of the reasoning I (or Wingback) have provided for Nahdia being scum. to be blunt, you need to quit fucking around, actually pay attention, and be a productive member of this team.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1562, kraska77 wrote:Pie, what order do you think we should go?
I'll get back to you on this, I would need to think about it a bit more.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I read and im not convinced
Don't wanna do another compromise lynch like tbg
Already said my piece on katsuki and TBG on day 3 so i have nothing new to contribute
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1565, kraska77 wrote:I read and im not convinced
Don't wanna do another compromise lynch like tbg
Already said my piece on katsuki and TBG on day 3 so i have nothing new to contribute
I frankly don't care whether you're convinced or not. you're not going to get your way today if things continue going like they have been. I have enough numbers to make it happen without you, and you can enjoy sitting around and helping scum all game.

just if you make it to XYLO (you will if the game doesn't end before then), you better realize that if you act on your own free will, you're walking directly into what scum is expecting you to do.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Sigh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like, you are aware that under this plan, *if* Nahdia is town, you get your Katsuki lynch anyway? just it's tomorrow, not today.

you legitimately have not read, or if you have you haven't fully understood, any of my posts today.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1558, pieguyn wrote:my issue with a {Nahdia, S_S} team is that they should have killed me on N3, no questions. you can claim WIFOM, but not when if they leave me alive they lose a member, guaranteed. the only way I see that being possible is if they were explicitly relying on me thinking this and thinking {Nahdia, S_S} was impossible because of it.

for this reason, I think Nahdia + someone else is more likely, with the end goal of leaving me alive to lead an incorrect lynch on S_S and then killing me.
more on this: in a {Nahdia, someone else} gamestate, they leave me alive another night; I mislynch S_S D4; they kill me N4, and someone (kraska is most obvious and if town would be considered pretty much a guaranteed Katsuki vote, which is what makes it so compelling, but it could be literally anyone) votes Katsuki in XYLO for the win.

I think a Nahdia scum flip legitimately breaks the game at this point.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1568, pieguyn wrote:like, you are aware that under this plan, *if* Nahdia is town, you get your Katsuki lynch anyway? just it's tomorrow, not today.
No just no.
I don't see why you're seeing it as either/or...that's why I don't want nahdia to go first.
A katsuki nahdia team is a possibility I haven't crossed. If we go for nahdia first and she flips scum, im sure you'll spend the remainder of the game whitenighting katsuki
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 am

Post by kraska77 »

And i feel more strongly about katsuki being scum, so there's that too.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

Nahdia is as scummy as Bella or zulfy
I think mass claim would help me sort them better
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:09 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1570, kraska77 wrote:A katsuki nahdia team is a possibility I haven't crossed. If we go for nahdia first and she flips scum, im sure you'll spend the remainder of the game whitenighting katsuki
this proves to me you are extremely out of touch with everything that has happened in this game.

there isn't any way Nahdia spends the entire game shitting on Katsuki in the way that she has been in a {Nahdia, Katsuki} gamestate. even discounting the fact there's no reason for her to do it, Nahdia's treatment of Katsuki, if Nahdia is scum, reads strongly like scum sitting around pushing a mislynch they know will go through but not pushing it too hard for fear of blowing their cover, not like scum genuinely taking issue with their partner's play.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

add to that the fact I know that Nahdia is a bus-averse player (and if she is scum she has demonstrated this _in this game_ with Aris D1).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”