Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Dalek »

In post 1600, Shiidaji wrote:inb4 Framm switches vote to grey

I doubt Framm would switch. Sorry Shii <3.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1601, Dalek wrote:
In post 1600, Shiidaji wrote:inb4 Framm switches vote to grey

I doubt Framm would switch. Sorry Shii <3.

It's okay. This is the part where Red beats Grey in the Temple and Red and Blue proceed to have a climactic final showdown which will wrap up the game.
Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Dalek »

In post 1602, Shiidaji wrote:Red and Blue proceed to have a climactic final showdown which will wrap up the game.

Although I'd prefer to go against Grey in the finale, I have the gut feeling the fates will make the final two teams me and Red for the purpose of epic showdown :P .

(Btw this isn't a Temple mission, so it's not guaranteed Red vs. Grey at Temple).
Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Dalek »

I also think this final Endurance Mission will be another SWAP option thing. OOOO INTERESTING. Me & Ani on the same team would result in implosion, so as long as that doesn't happen we're good. Of Frammy, Axxle, and Elmo, I like all of them and would find any of them suitable partners if it is another swap. :-D
Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Dalek »

*Me and Blue, not me and Red
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I doubt red will be allowed to vote. I was actually waiting to see if I would be the deciding vote. I know it is a stalemate, but I want to hear reasons as to why I should vote for your team, from each team.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I was eliminated first challenge of the game. I want to make it to the final after being the first team booted
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Axxle »

Because I love you jmj.
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 am

Post by mastermind »

In post 1604, Dalek wrote:Of Frammy, Axxle, and Elmo, I like all of them and would find any of them suitable partners if it is another swap. :-D

I feel left out :(
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1607, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I was eliminated first challenge of the game. I want to make it to the final after being the first team booted

First of all, directed at this, I was eliminated in the pre-game, then I came back in and replaced DV. So I'm in a similar (but not the same) boat to this.

I can say that I handily played a role in how the game unfolded since my return. Although the Yellow/Purple tie was not by design (I intended on Purple to win), there was nothing that could help that. And I got stuck with the afk-team at the next challenge. Why? Because I'm such a threat in the behind-the-scenes game, that I don't often have too many challenges, and I had the most pieces at the time - albeit by a small margin (it was by 1, I think). Purple (aka TS) and I had made a strong pact at this point (that had been started before I reentered), and he won the next challenge by design.

Now, I was the one who told him to put in Feirei and Elmo (so he wouldn't be saying the above if it wasn't for me). I can find this PM to. It was either Feirei & Elmo or Feirei & kdowns (everyone else I deemed fairly inactive or siteflaked). I chose Elmo over kdowns because kdowns would probably be trying to run and make alliances, and Elmo wouldn't be. Besides, I already had an alliance in Feirei. I played it off to Purple as if we would end up being a big super-alliance of three. And I did intend on that - for one challenge - at which point I'd break off with Grey, and we'd handily have this won. Sadly, that did not happen. I won the next challenge, and could swap two people. To be fair, my first idea was to swap Dalek with Feirei, because Red was becoming a threat challenge-wise, and I'd have an ally at two junctions. JDGA was the one that brought up Feirei & Axxle, and Feirei seemed to like it, so we swapped that instead, with the plan to get rid of Red & Grey instead of just grey. Obviously, that did not happen, as one half of yellow was sleeping and the other half was at an impromptu family BBQ, which caused them to disappear, and despite my begging and pleading with Red, I was put in anyways, and won.

I've also entered THREE TEMPLES IN A ROW, facing MY ALLIES EVERY TIME. This obviously says to everyone that I'm a threat. I've come back every time. Want to know what would be the best kick in the balls? To say 'screw you guys, I'm still here. This is endgame, and I've got this won.' Make my day, and help me win. Grey has been insignificant for the most of the game. It's Red I've been fighting to eliminate, not Grey. Giving the final Endurance challenge to a team that doesn't deserve it will have me rage. I'd be OK had I lost to Red. They've also played out a decent chunk of how the game has happened - purely by being such a threat - but not Grey. Grey has lucked their way to the finale. They do not deserve to win the most important Endurance challenge.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 1610, animorpherv1 wrote:
I've also entered THREE TEMPLES IN A ROW, facing MY ALLIES EVERY TIME. This obviously says to everyone that I'm a threat.

Or that you pick poor allies.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1611, Axxle wrote:
In post 1610, animorpherv1 wrote:
I've also entered THREE TEMPLES IN A ROW, facing MY ALLIES EVERY TIME. This obviously says to everyone that I'm a threat.

Or that you pick poor allies.

Or I had shitty luck with Temple missions.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Framm 18
Framm 18
Goon
Framm 18
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Framm 18 »

Ani: It was split between Blue and Grey as to who to send. It literally came down to a toss of the coins as to who to send...
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1613, Framm 18 wrote:Ani: It was split between Blue and Grey as to who to send. It literally came down to a toss of the coins as to who to send...

Point is I still went in. I failed to convince you to keep me out.

Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Dalek »

I told you Framm that yellow and blue had a deal. >_>
Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Dalek »

Here's what's going to happen: Vote Grey to win the Endurance mission. Grey will get to SWAP teammates around. Me and Ani will be placed on the same team. MASSIVE CHAOS WILL RESULT. XD
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If you swap me out so I don't have mastermind, I'll probably forfeit the challenge.

Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Dalek »

In post 1617, animorpherv1 wrote:If you swap me out so I don't have mastermind, I'll probably forfeit the challenge.

How can making this statement publically benefit you at all? >_>. I think what you meant to say is "if you want me to throw a challenge - switch me onto a different team please.". Lol.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1618, Dalek wrote:
In post 1617, animorpherv1 wrote:If you swap me out so I don't have mastermind, I'll probably forfeit the challenge.

How can making this statement publicly benefit you at all? >_>. I think what you meant to say is "if you want me to throw a challenge - switch me onto a different team please.". Lol.

Because I'm assuming we have people in this game who want to fight fair? There's no swap anyways.

Anyways, I'm just going to note that I actually gave a reason why Blue should get this win. All Axxle gave was "I love you" and Elmo's reason is terribad at best.

Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Axxle »

I think all three of our teams deserve to win at this point. All of us got here on our own merits.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

You're free to explain to me what yours were.

Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Dalek »

In post 1619, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1618, Dalek wrote:

How can making this statement publicly benefit you at all? >_>. I think what you meant to say is "if you want me to throw a challenge - switch me onto a different team please.". Lol.

Because I'm assuming we have people in this game who want to fight fair? There's no swap anyways.

Anyways, I'm just going to note that I actually gave a reason why Blue should get this win. All Axxle gave was "I love you" and Elmo's reason is terribad at best.

You imply you think it's "unfair" to swap you onto a different team. Yet you happily used your swap power to swap others around...
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

It was suggested, as well as having enough people like it to make it sound. I don't think either of Elmo or Axxle have vehemently hated it.

Dalek
Dalek
Watcher
Dalek
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Dalek »

So if me fram and mastermind all agree to be swapped up then it becomes fair? Lol.

Return to “Social Game Archive”