Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1595, Cheetory6 wrote:Why do we need to know the details of Varsoon's role?

Timing issues.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Boo, I don't get it, but okay.

VOTE: Estival
Pretty sure this slot is scum.
Moreso than others.

Sera might still be worth looking into and I think he really needs to give a more comprehensive case.
I don't feel like BRO is scum. He needs to elaborate on his mollie protection stuff though because that's confusing.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1601, Cheetory6 wrote:@Boo, I don't get it, but okay.

Wait, please.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:I think he really needs to give a more comprehensive case.
Holy shit I can't even do words today.
He really needs to give more comprehensive thoughts on things.
Willing to give him the space to do so.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1598, estival wrote:
Seraphim, Aristophanes, Marquis and Honey bee - Why is your vote where it is and where would it be if not there?

My vote is here because I don't believe in unvoting unless I have to and I don't have a good reason yet to switch.

My vote would be on bro but like cheet I'm giving him breathing room about it and I'm still contemplating it cuz I'm trying to figure out if I'm being a tinfoil hat person about him or not. I am really not liking how he's confirmed only doc in the game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:Wait, please.
Okie.
Wanna sheep on estival in the meantime?
She scum yoh.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1605, Cheetory6 wrote:Wanna sheep on estival in the meantime?
She scum yoh.

It's a lovely offer, but I don't think we need to proliferate more wagons while we're waiting to figure out the ones we have.

I'm far from sold on Estival-scum right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Actually, it occurs to me that BRO protecting mollie might make sense for mysterious
~reasons~
OoooOoOooOoo.

I feel like there's no reason for a wagon on him right now that I can think of other than people not thinking enough.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Boo, help me out yoh. :c
estival wrote:I wonder if he was bussed by anyone on his team though as his general stance is that he doesn't like being scum and it always goes awry.
If you wonder whether he was getting bussed, why are you only analyzing people who defended him?

estival wrote:Honey bee and amateur stood out to me in their soft defenses of ika. Psyche why were you so adamant on the ika wagon not happening or being stalled?
If Honey Bee and amatuer stood out to you, why are you asking Psyche questions about his defense instead of them? Why would you vote for Honey instead of amatuer if his wagon has more momentum behind it?

Why was your vote on Honey Bee for so long if you literally did nothing to try and interact with her? You ask plenty of other people questions, why not her?

estival wrote:Why is honeybee a loser? I looked at her ISO and she had a couple of "will catch up" or "hard to get into this" posts which always ping me as off as well as the general lurkering.
Did you forget that you were voting for Honey here?

Also, what are your thoughts on Seraphim/BRO?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1607, Cheetory6 wrote:Actually, it occurs to me that BRO protecting mollie might make sense for mysterious
~reasons~
OoooOoOooOoo.

I feel like there's no reason for a wagon on him right now that I can think of other than people not thinking enough.

I have thought of all variants I know of the doc role despite this statement by BRO:

In post 1492, BROseidon wrote:There is a modification to my role, but not one that is worth claiming at this point.

Paranoid doc? Sure, they might protect/jailkeep a scumread. I would think that would be worth claiming, though, if you're going to claim anyway. I'm also a little twitchy about BRO pushing Mollie again right after and showing basically zero curiosity about the kills and how they played out and if there was a missing kill. None of this fits here.

Weak doc? He didn't die. It really can't be that if he's still pushing Mollie scum in the morning.

Insane doc? Again, something worth telling the town if you're claiming anyway.

It can't be CPR doc, because then BRO would know that Mollie had been targeted because she was still alive.

So if you've thought of something I haven't, I'd really like to hear these ~reasons~ myself.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 am

Post by estival »

Hmm...I'm tempted to say lynch me because it will be funny :)

I asked Psyche because its more likable and seems more blunt in response.

Mostly, I'm playing this game because it promised to be fun and less strainful then other mafia games. So that is how I'm playing.

I skimmed Seraphim in ISO and already related my thoughts. It went from believing Heartless was scum because of the night actions\results to I guess sort of believing that heartless could be town. IT talks a lot alot alot but it seems confused a lot.

I don't know Broseiden, it threw a hissy fit in the thread and wrote blah blah blah "You don't need me so I'm not posting" which my reaction is "Do or die" or "Replace out then, bro" but I'm trying to take it easy in this game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Boo, haven't thought of something you haven't, but unless we want BRO to fullclaim then there's nothing more to really say about it.
If the biggest issue with him right now is that his choice of protection doesn't make any kind of sense, then I think it's more likely that Critic made some monstrosity of a role than it is that BRO would tell us that he protected someone he scumread. Why would he make up who he protected as being someone he is supposedly scumreading? Would be shit-tier scumplay.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Bookitty »

And claiming with four people and five votes on you in the presence of a much larger counterwagon is good play, Cheet?

I don't think we can use the competency defense here.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Heh. You're probably right on the competency.
I still think it's reasonably plausible that Critic made a fucked up doctor role though.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

estival wrote:Mostly, I'm playing this game because it promised to be fun and less strainful then other mafia games. So that is how I'm playing.
NO FUN. NO FUN ALLOWED.
Your Sera and BRO reads are empty.
You should fill them with what you believe their alignments are.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Bookitty »

Then that would be relevant, and BRO is saying it isn't worth claiming.

I'm honestly torn. Seraphim sounds good now, but at the time he was claiming and attacking Heartless, some things seemed really off.

He claimed he was demotivated last night. An x-shot bulletproof wouldn't know if they were demotivated, would they? He said he didn't use any actions.

1. If he knew he was demotivated without being told, then he must have used an action.
2. If he was told he was demotivated, why announce that to everyone to make sure that he wouldn't be the target again? Because that's the net effect of town saying they didn't use any actions.
3. The discrepancy between what happens with x-shot bulletproof, bulletproof vest and full bulletproof has ALREADY been thoroughly discussed.
4. Why would anyone target Seraphim for demotivation? Did he seem like a big threat to scum OR town?

It looked wrong to me at the time and it doesn't look any better to me now.

BRO claiming doctor and then claiming a protect on his top scumread and then scumreading her again after is equally bad. His delay in voting Seraphim could be explained by not really reading the thread, but his claimed protect just whines up at me every time I read BRO's posts like a scumtell begging for a tasty vote.

As I said, I'm torn.
estival
estival
Goon
estival
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 am

Post by estival »

Well, I'm not sure. There's 27 players total BUT town got lucky to kill a scum day one which has never happened to me before.

The things that I think about Seraphim are:
1. He seems very adamant that Heartless can't be town based on his own role so is he good at faking that? Otherwise he could be lean town or derp town.
2. Broseiden's posts make me say more lean scum because there's too much emotional for nothing much prodding. Varsoom also looks more bad if Broseiden flips scum.

The people who I do think are most scummy are 4Anxiety. He doesn't answer my question, he asked me a question about Bookitty and Shaft instead of Bookitty and Psyche and I wonder if that was a subliminal slip and he and Shaft are on the same scum team.

Then I think Aristophanes is a bit scummy because of his overreaction to my poke. Then the people who have single floating votes that aren't doing much or talking much.

Heartless seems to be the Big Dog or Cerebrus so why would Seraphim as scum go against him when he's got so much support?

Cheetory6, why and how did you choose your avatar name?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Estival wrote:I really don't like this. Why lynch a lurker? Why not request the mod to prod and then if nothing comes of it then wait for a replace? Lynching someone who could be town, in a game with possible two scum factions or who knows what else, is bad and scummy.
This wasn't what Ari was saying.
Ari being prickly makes sense given that some jerkfaces thought they had a guilty on him when they didn't and were pushing him for it and then you misrepped him. What're you hoping to do with your poking of him if you're not asking him anything or actually giving him an actual legitimate reason for pushing him while voting for him? This entire interaction between you and Ari is just weird.

Boo wrote:He claimed he was demotivated last night. An x-shot bulletproof wouldn't know if they were demotivated, would they? He said he didn't use any actions.
That's not all of Sera's claim.
He claimed bulletproof and redirector iirc.

P-Edit:
estival wrote:Cheetory6, why and how did you choose your avatar name?
Heh? What're you asking me here?

estival wrote:Heartless seems to be the Big Dog or Cerebrus so why would Seraphim as scum go against him when he's got so much support?
To get exactly this kind of reaction ideally.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1617, Cheetory6 wrote:That's not all of Sera's claim.
He claimed bulletproof and redirector iirc.

Did you read all I said about Sera? He didn't claim demotivator, he claimed he WAS demotivated. He claimed no action so he couldn't have been claiming redirector, could he? He was pushing that theory, but he didn't claim it.

The redirector thing does not make sense to me (not all actions were redirected, and Sera claimed he performed no actions) and has been addressed by me and others earlier in the thread.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

He did claim self-redirector here:
Sera wrote:I am the Lumpy Space Princess. I have two abilities: one is my one-shot BP. The other is a two-shot self-redirector which takes a person's ability and redirects it to me that night. I took no action last night because it was not obvious who the scum were so I did not attempt to eat the kill...also I would not have been informed (WHICH IS WHY I ASKED IN THE FIRST PLACE) if I had been shot rendered my role useless as a quasi-Watcher type.
Him being demotivated actually kind of seems kind of bullshit in the context of this post.
I feel like he forgot that he claimed he was demotivated when he made this post. Like he's saying "oh the reason I didn't use any abilities last night was because of me being demotivated!" in one post and then in the next he's saying "oh I decided not to use my abilities".

VOTE: Seraphim

I feel like there's really no reason not to lynch him at this point. I really feel like he's scum and there's too many holes in the way he's been acting/his claim for me to be more comfortable with the idea of lynching anyone else. :/
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1582, estival wrote:Anxiety, hi there question asked re Shaft. Answer much?

uhh, I haven't been online since you asked. Maybe wait til I get back to the thread before jumping to the conlusion I'm avoiding your question.

In post 1550, estival wrote:Why did you ask me about shaft? Lack of follow through.

Already answered, want more discussion towards shaft. I'll explain more though. By asking for you to talk specifically about shaft I get a thought process from you and maybe get some others to comment on your comments, involving/forcing others to talk about shaft who I think stands a good chance of being scum. Hopefully when Shaft gets back something shakes loose.

Didn't follow up because I don't have any problems with what you posted about Shaft.
- tho looking back can you explain this more:
"As for Shaft, it makes me suspicious of theamateur more."
I'm having trouble seeing the connnection.

I purposefully didn't ask about Psyche because I don't care what your read on Pysche is. I think he is fairly obvious town and there wouldn't be much meaningful discussion/reactions shimmying in that direction.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

Wait so whats a demotivator?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Bookitty »

A demotivator is the opposite of a motivator.

Motivators give an extra action to the target; i.e., someone could use a roleblock twice or investigate two people.

Demotivators take away an action from the target. If I'm remembering correctly, a demotivator used on a scum power role only takes away their role-related action, not their faction-related kill, but I don't know that for sure nor do I know if that would be the case in this game.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Honey bee »

And he performed no action? Then how did he know? And how did I miss this? (~_~;)

VOTE: sera
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Psyche »