SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by SloppyJoe »

I'm not hammering. Boo can hammer and then X/X mafia team will win.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Youre playing against auto
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Sala won't lynch Boo right now
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

If scum won't bus we need all townies on the lynch wagon. Sloppy did you read the PB fiasco? Any conclusions? I'll do a Boo wagon cause she is scum but Sala wants ~RIP on a platter~ and he hasn't claimed a role despite multiple requests which is suss af
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by SloppyJoe »

Yeah I don't see how Boo is being scummy so reference specific posts if there are any. You all see pretty chillax considering that a Kit/Boo team is possible. Way to go town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1586, Salamence20 wrote:Its not Boo/Kats. I think Boo would be smarter than that to jump on with Kats as buddies
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1629, SloppyJoe wrote:Yeah I don't see how Boo is being scummy so reference specific posts if there are any. You all see pretty chillax considering that a Kit/Boo team is possible. Way to go town.

your stupidity is unfathomable
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1628, lalaladucks wrote: Sloppy did you read the PB fiasco? Any conclusions?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Let me explain in detail since Joe just doesnt get it.

Ducks is town based on his role and I believe the Tracker confirmed that hes a motivator.
Joe is town becuase he had the opportunity to hammer Kats and RIP.
Im town because if I was scum, Kats would have been lynched.

Leaving Katsuki, Boo, and RIP.

RIP and Katsuki voted each other, so I doubt its RIP/Kats
Boo hopped on Kats vote on RIP, and looking at it it seems scummy, I dont think Boo would do that if Kats was her buddy, so its not Boo/Kats

So the last combo is Boo/RIP.

Boo was willing to bus, and then a seemingly odd unvote instead of persuading us to vote RIP.

RIP is confirmed scum because Boo and Kats arent buddying up in mylo.

That leaves the last scum in Boo/Kats.

Boo will either JK Kats (town; Kats is scum), or No-Kill (Scum; but we have a mislynch so we can lynch both Kats/Boo).

So again, unless you believe there is scum in lalala, me, or Joe, Or Boo was stupid to wagon with her scumbuddy, RIP is confirmed scum.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

uh so hey guys

grapes is a decent scumhunter

pretty good really

I ISO'd grapes and found some interesting things :good:

In post 76, grapes wrote:aero is town, house could be town

VOTE: lucianroy

that chainsaw, though

oh look grapes thinks that Lucian (RIP) is scummy and we think RIP is scummy - Sloppy Joe let's lynch this scummy gummy bear hey?
In post 85, grapes wrote:House, I've never played a game with aero before. But he picked up on lucians white knighting of soren about the same time I did. I.E. same wavelength.

grapes commenting on scummy stuff Lucian did
In post 146, grapes wrote:It was particularly bad for me because it was way over done for a meta read. Borderline buddy - which came before they've even interacted.

Then he used it to justify a vote on house ie the chainsaw.

oh more observations of Lucian's scummishness this is nice
In post 154, grapes wrote:
In post 148, LucianRoy wrote:p-edit for Grapes, Soren and I are buddy-buddies, not scum buddies. I voted the person who was voting my one town-read. That just seemed logical.

How?

You think somebodies town so everyone voting for them has to be scum?

I'm not seeing the town motivation for that.

That's called WKing and buddying. Scum motivated. Top on the fact everything soren has posted so far looks pretty null.

Like he literally used spamming the thread with fluff questions as a reason to town read him. Pretty strange because that's easy as fuck meta to replicate anyway.

oh ma gosh look how scummy Lucian issss did many scummy things and they look really bad now that we have a decent number of flips
In post 155, grapes wrote:house your reads are garbage

grapes was absolutely correct with this - none of House's scumreads were actually scum
In post 291, grapes wrote:

In post 222, LucianRoy wrote:It seemed like a decent way to insert myself into the game since everyone's vote during that stage was kind of jokish/silly. If I could present reasons why I find someone town, and look at the votes on people voting them, deeming them to be on a town player, I voted the person voting that town player. It's mostly to see what they do/ how they react to it. Scum would make a big deal about it, deny it, but not really take action against it, as they want to "lay low." House just OMGUS'd me right away, but later I figured out it was mostly a reactional jab from him going at players who jabbed him. It was a semi-RVS vote that served its purpose, and I'm reading house as town right now.

As for Soren, he's still pretty town in my opinion from what he's presented in-game so far.
Except for his read on house. I just think house screwed up by placing that one game there. Soren is still going after it.

The back pedaling commences.

grapes said Lucian did scummy stuff, and oh look he did how wonderful pls lynch RIP

In post 292, grapes wrote:
In post 245, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 244, BlankFace wrote:I think Soren's read is bullshit. I wouldn't count him as having a good read, if that's what you are doing. If other players were concerned enough with House's scum play to pile on him in RVS, I doubt that scum House would make a mistake like that. It doesn't fit the image that's forming of him. The constant push seems too easy to make, his defense of Suzune is worrying but I can't make out if it's just over protective or buddying and WKing. I like House for town. I like Farside's line of questioning and I dont like the people who've used Soren's "friendliness meta". I'll pull the quotes when I'm home. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop questioning though, I disagree about questions becoming circular.

i don't really think his read is that substantial as well, for it's not really a read at all. I think House just made that one mistake when he tried to bring up Aero's meta. I'm not too worried about his slight defense of Suzu. They've played a lot of games with each other as well. Your town read on house is mutual, but I'd have to look at farside more.

Alright, this is some actual stuff. This is good, I like this. More of this. Please.
UNVOTE: Blankface

Ps. Soren and Suzu are friends as well.

This back down off of blankface was too easy.

Some wifom bullshit about house to justify a town read - likes farsides questions - doesn't like people using soren's 'friendlyness meta' (aka you lucian) and sorens not alignment indicitve defense of suzune having her reads being called shit is 'worrying'

Your push and everything in is looking kinda fake because there's nothing compelling at all in blankface's 244 to really justify it.

hey, fake is scummy and yeah let's lynch RIP because grapes is a good scum catcher in fact the demonfruit is almost a dream catcher tbh

In post 720, grapes wrote:
also bookitty's hedge and subsequent hop on to me is totally skeeeeeetchhhhhhh

bookitty wrote:I don't support a grapes lynch. I don't see scum openly admitting that they are going to phone it in and I don't see scum behaving in such a hostile way when they were under suspicion. I could be wrong there, but I don't think so.

super shallow and all around bad reason to town read somebody plus the 'i could be wrong' which is fucking wishy washy hedge ughhhhhhh this is probs scum guys

bookity wrote:I looked at Farside's comments on grapes and his/her non-response about it, and I agree with her about the cognitive dissonance. I don't know if it's fake, but it's for sure confused and nonsensical.

ima dude btw

also my non response might be because i haven't posted since then? like this is pretty weak sauce here this could be scum

makes me wanna keep my vote on soren though because this person is like turning a blind eye to that wagon while readily riding on just about everyone else

and the vote on soren looks like distancing out the ass - like coupled with the 'oh i was just voting you to see if people followed me' just screams easy turnaround read + distancing could be buddies for sureeeeee

oh my gosh
Becky, look at her butt
NO WAY - grapes thought Boo was scum and wowzies! Boo is scum which I can see now how good is the demonfruit, really, scum team wrapped up nicely so early
Spoiler: can you even believe this

In post 750, grapes wrote:
lala ducks vote is pretty bad but not really convinced that slot is scum

farside seems town

b
o
o
k
i
t
t
y
i
m
l
i
k
e
%
o
n
f
o
r
b
e
i
n
g
s
c
u
m

l
u
c
i
a
n
l
u
r
k
i
n
g
o
u
t
d
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
a
n
d
c
o
m
p
l
e
t
e
l
y
a
v
o
i
d
i
n
g
v
c
a
i
s
s
k
e
t
c
h
y
a
f

house i still think is town sadly

grapes is a v cool demonfruit with v good reads eh
In post 774, grapes wrote:Everybody's snark is different so it's kinda like comparing apples and oranges for you and house.

But less than a day left it's pretty much me or vysepresident. So, I'd just like people to ball up and pick a wagon. Like I don't want to have to self hammer just for us to get a lynch today but this activity right now is sorta making think that might actually happen.

Right now there's scum on my wagon guaranteed.
(hint it's bookitty
or maybe this peacebringer fella who hasn't impressed me, like I didn't even catch the post where he voted me) I could flashwagon either of them no questions asked.

Also of note that bookitty hops on me without batting an eye when peacebringer/aero whom she's presumable scumreading hops on as well scum for sure but that might have to wait until tomorrow)

At least the vyse wagon looks relatively town driven to me.

Like suzune is probs town, im town, dex is nullish town and house is pretty town like it's a pretty cool wagon in my totally unbiased opinion.

CAN WE PLEASE JUST ALREADY LYNCH RIP HE IS DEFINITELY SCUM ALSO BOOKITTY FOR TOMORROW
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:54 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

We don't have tomorrow in any scenario. This is mis-lynch and lose, and you guys are policy-voting.
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

Also I figured out who the mafia are.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Whatever man.
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:21 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

Okay I plan on voting for RIP tonight. Going to do a few re-reads first; also going to be a little busy until tonight.
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

VOTE: RIP

No guts no glory.

SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

BooKitty please be scum.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I expect a motivate tonight.

Joe should get something from me
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

I really really hope this isn't Kats/Sala but it might be...
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

But yeah, BooKitty should have said something (anything). Staying silent is super scummy.
SloppyJoe
SloppyJoe
Goon
SloppyJoe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:42 am

Post by SloppyJoe »

Well...

So if Kats/Sala is scum, then I've lost... but if Rip is scum then I was VI... shoot.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1644, SloppyJoe wrote:Well...

So if Kats/Sala is scum, then I've lost... but if Rip is scum then I was VI... shoot.

Im town as fuck.

Youre just slow to catch up
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1643, SloppyJoe wrote:But yeah, BooKitty should have said something (anything). Staying silent is super scummy.

Seriously? This is why I periodically consider dropping Mafia. Did it escape you that last night was the Game of Thrones finale and that some people have to work during the week? Chill out!

I hope RIP flips scum, but given the absolute train wreck that happened yesterday and this morning, I'm not tremendously optimistic.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Salamence20 »

AtE some more Boo.

Its over.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1647, Salamence20 wrote:AtE some more Boo.

Its over.

Was it you and Kats or was Lalala scum after all? :(
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You And I both know if scum was me and Kats you would have been lynched

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”